The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Fetterville Complex

Chapter Three — Katy’s Perspective

Mum and dad loved the new home in Fetterville, and although I wasn’t fussed either way I did tell them that I liked it. Josh, my younger brother felt much the same at the time we moved in, but since then I’ve come to love its weirdness, and “come” being the operative word. I was in no way a virgin when we moved in, and at twenty-one I’d experienced at least ten cocks in me in one way or another, but I didn’t seem to stop coming once I’d moved there. It started at a strange party we all went to that first weekend. I remembered wanting to leave soon after we got there, but all of a sudden came down with a blinding headache. The hosts, Miriam Foster and her husband Edward were a bit full of themselves, and at one point Miriam took me and Josh to one side and said there was something interesting for us in the games room, so we followed her. I noticed that her son, Phillip, was there for a short while with a camera, then disappeared. Miriam told us to strip and Josh and I did. She then passed Josh this massive dildo and told me to bend over the pool table and spread my legs. I asked her why and she just told me to relax and wait for something interesting. The next thing I know, Josh is pushing the dildo into me when I wasn’t even ready, and I told Miriam so. She told Josh to ease it in and because at my age I’ll be ready quickly, so he did, and I was. Ready that is, quickly. I guess I do get a bit wet down there with the slightest of touches, but it’s got to be a little gentle, otherwise it hurts, and sore. If I don’t get a little fingering to start, or take a cock in my mouth, actually, then I do need to have a little play down there myself, but wasn’t given a chance here. Thank God it was my pussy he was pushing it in as well as I hadn’t had a shit for a couple of days, and didn’t fancy a mess if he tried to push it in there. Anyway, after being a bit more gentle, and pushing it and out for a minute or so I was getting seriously aroused. Miriam asked if I liked it, and I said I did. You love it she said. And I did. I suppose I came after about two minutes. Pulling on my nipples helped a bit. That was Miriam’s suggestion, and as it happened I got to appreciate her advice a lot over the first month or so we were there. She is a sort of counsellor, and I went to her office on a few occasions, sometimes alone, and on others with dad. I always felt less tense when I left, but a little put out if her son Phillip was there with his camera. There was one time when I went with dad and it was really weird, but getting back to this first time Josh fucked me with a dildo. After I came I turned round, got on my knees and took the dildo in my mouth whilst tossing Josh off. I only had his cock in my hand for about a minute and he shot his load all over my face. Up my nose, in my eye it went, I was like drowning in his goo. And it turned out not to be the first time, because as we got to know Phillip more, he used to stay over at ours and sometimes told Josh to cum on my face whilst he filmed it. I suppose I got to love the taste, so when he’d finished I did take to scooping it off my face and swallowing it, always looking towards the camera as Phillip had told me to. We headed off home after that little episode in the games room and I remember mum and dad being particularly quiet. I’d guessed that they’d been up to something at the party that they wanted to keep to themselves, but their silence did make it obvious.

Anyway, about that weird session with Miriam that my dad and I had. We’re sitting in front of her and all of a sudden she tells dad that if he wants to relieve some tension then he should get his cock out, and he did, in front of me! “Masturbate Daniel. Show Katy how big you can get” she said, and he did. “You’d love that in your mouth” she said to me, and how right was she? Very right. I was literally salivating as I went down on it, and I don’t usually use big words like that, you see I didn’t do particularly well at college. Not like Josh, no. He’s in his second year and doing so well. Anyway, I’m going up and down on dad’s shaft, massaging his balls as I am, and there was Phillip for fuck sake. On his knees beside me with his camera. I pulled my mouth off and said “what the fuck, Phillip.” Miriam then said “you’ve always wanted to be a porn star haven’t you. Katy?” And it got me thinking, maybe I had. I went back down on this throbbing cock I’ve got in my hand and I’m thinking porn star? Yes. Being a porn star sounded so much better than the mundane work title I had of admin clerk. I really started to perform then. Sucking as I drew my mouth up to the tip. Tongue up and down the shaft. A gentle gag as I went back down a bit too far on it. They all gag I thought, porn stars. Licking the balls as well. I didn’t forget that, then back on it, up and down when the first spurt hit the back of my throat. Of course I knew it was coming didn’t I? You know, the moment it hardens just before it shoots. Three or four spurts there were, all hitting the target at the back of my throat making swallowing it so much easier, and I was beginning to love the taste of cum.. “How was that, Daniel?” Miriam asked him. “Words fail me,” dad said, and added “I’m torn between recognising the pleasure it gave me and the fact that my cum is now in my daughter’s stomach. It doesn’t sit well with me, that?” “But you enjoyed it?” She repeated. “Yes, I did.. Very much,” dad said. “Well then, don’t dwell too much on where the cum ended up, but the pleasure brought in getting it there. You’ll want to do it again at some time won’t you, Daniel?” Miriam sort of told him, and he said “Yes, I will.” We held hands on the way back home but didn’t discuss at all what went down. I think I’ve sucked dad off a couple of times since, but things can get a little hazy in Fetterville, so as it happens I’m not so sure how many times now.

One of the really weirdest situations that has happened since we moved in, though, was when Miriam telephoned me to tell me that Cynthia Logan at number five needed some help bathing her husband Jeremy. She told me I’d be drawn to him physically and that I should take precautions, but I knew he was eighty years old and it highly unlikely that I’d want to get involved with him in that way at all, but when I set eyes on him in that bath my heart missed a beat. Wow, isn’t he handsome I thought, and I must admit to feeling a little moist as I got undressed as they’d suggested, just in case some bath water splashed on my clothes. What to do I asked, and Cynthia showed me how to soap the sponge and rub him gently all over with it, taking special care around his groin area. At one point he stood up and turned away from me and I cleaned the crack of his arse. Cynthia said I should lick his butthole just to make sure it was clean, which I thought was weird, but did so anyway, and it did taste clean. I thought I saw movement out of the corner of my eye at one point, and looked round, but didn’t see anyone. All nice and clean as he got out of the bath was Jeremy, and I dried him off with the towel. As I bent down to dry the inside of his legs I couldn’t help taking his cock in my mouth and had a little suck. I could feel it harden a bit just as I pulled my mouth off it, looked up at him and said “I’m so sorry Jeremy, but I couldn’t help it.” “No problem my dear. Would you like some more,” he asked. “Yes, please,” I said and there we were, the three of us in bed together. Round and round we went. One moment he’s lying on his back and I’m sucking on his cock whilst Cynthia is licking my arsehole, then he’s fucking me from behind whilst I’m lapping away at her clit whilst she’s on her back. Then she wanted her arse licked whilst she was sucking him off. It was like a merry-go-round, and I was absolutely loving it. Cynthia wanted to lick his cum off my tits, so there I am, on my knees on the floor with him spurting all over my tits and she takes hold of them, one in each hand, and licks his goo off them. Then he wanted to see us kiss, so we did, and of course I was then swallowing his cum from her mouth. We relaxed on the bed for a while, and then Jeremy suggested we made a regular thing of it, which suited me as I was really fancying him by then. I knew he was eighty years old, but these things just happen don’t they, and you can’t help physical attraction can you?

As I said, Phillip used to come over and stay overnight with Josh and me, but not so much now. I see him every time I go to counselling, and he’s always got that camera with him. One time I was seeing Miriam and she reminded me how much I wanted to be a porn star, so when I was I was fingering myself on the settee, moaning like professional girls do, there he was, filming it. Then his dad, Edward came in. The doctor as he liked to be called. Miriam suggested we play out a scene where I’m being internally examined by the doctor’s cock, so there it is, inside me, probing away. I had to scream out things like “fuck me, fuck me, doctor, I need it so bad,” which I thought was a bit over doing it, but Phillip was being, like, “come on, Katy, make it look real,” so I did. Apparently they’re going to post it on the internet to see if any of the major porn studios might be interested. I’ve heard nothing yet. I spend quite a bit of time with the Logan’s now. Jeremy says he wants to get me pregnant, but I’ve been taking precautions, like Miriam first suggested. I’m not sure rubbing half a lemon round my pussy lips is the best form of contraception as it stings a bit, but Miriam, and Cynthia actually, swear by it. This is some place is Fetterville. Really weird shit is going down all the time and I’m not really sure how much more coming my body can take, so we’ll see.

Next Up: Josh’s Perspective