The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Fetterville Complex

Chapter Five — Bobbi’s Perspective

Very occasionally I get to remember. To remember that everyone called me Bobbi, and not my birth name Roberta. To remember that I was married to Austin and that we were both partners in a City law firm and that I specialised in patent law. And to remember that we both managed to get out of Fetterville after selling our number six to a couple and their two children, but then I remember that I didn’t get out at all. I don’t know where Austin is now, or how long it has been since I’ve seen him, but what I do know is that I now answer to the name of Roberta and I serve Edward and Miriam Foster, and their son Phillip. I do absolutely anything and everything they tell me to do, and I love doing it. Serving them makes me feel worthy, and I don’t miss being a corporate lawyer at all. The most satisfying aspect of being in service to the Foster’s is the number of orgasms I achieve when being fucked over and over again by them or whoever else it is I’m told to service. I virtually live on cum. If I don’t get at least one mouthful a day I get sort of withdrawal symptoms. In this way the Fosters are very good to me. They make sure that I get the chance to pleasure at least one cock a day, using whatever hole its owner wants. I prefer my mouth, but cunt or arse will do. Life wasn’t always like this for me though, and when I have those occasional flashbacks, normally when I haven’t tasted cum for a few hours, I seem to remember some things, like the weekend after Austin and I moved into number six and the Foster’s held a get-together for us. I think all the other Fetterville residents were there and the one thing that stands out for me was that I took young Phillip Foster’s cock in my mouth and let him shoot his load down my throat. He was almost young enough to be my son but I loved it. It was from that day that I remember wanting cum down my throat daily. It didn’t matter where I was being fucked, which hole the cock was in before it came, but when it did I wanted it in my mouth.. And yet there were times when I had this overwhelming urge to lick the arse and cunt of a woman, and started to realise that it was the advice of Miriam at my regular counselling sessions with her, sometimes twice a day, that nearly always encouraged me to seek out as much cum as I could. Then there was Doctor Foster with the sort of voice you just took notice of, actually wanted to obey, and who told me where in Fetterville I could find cum when I wanted it. That’s where some of my memory is so clear when I have these brief periods of recollection, of remembering.

Not very long after the Party at the Foster’s, I was told by Doctor Foster that the Logan’s next door were looking for some patent advice and that I should offer it to them in their living room wearing just a pair of high-heeled shoes. Of course I did as I was told. It always felt as though I was achieving something if any of the Foster’s told me to do it. On that occasion, old Jeremy Logan fucked me from behind over the dining room table and came in me. When he did I got this overwhelming urge to push it out onto the palm of my hand and lick it off. I noticed afterwards that Phillip Foster had been there, hiding in the corner of the room all the time, and for some reason had been filming it. I mentioned it to Miriam at my next session and she just persuaded me not to let it bother me and instead to let Phillip fuck my mouth then and there, and when he shot his load down my throat I felt so relieved to get a mouthful from him. I remember it being my one for the day, although on some days I do get to swallow much more.

I remember the day we sold our house to that couple, and thought we were getting out, but now I realise that the Fosters engineered it, let us sell it and then offered me a job as their servant. I was looking forward to developing the law firm Austin and I were partners in, but the Fosters persuaded me that being in service to them was what I really wanted instead, and at the time I did feel that they were so right. I quickly wanted cum down my throat so much and realised that serving them was the only way to ensure that I got it. Now though, when I remember, I’m not so sure that it is right, wanting it so much. One of the situations that stands out when I get the chance to remember was just before we sold the house. There were a couple of guys married to each other, Simon and Samuel. They were at a dinner party the Fosters held with Austin and me as guests as well. We’d finished dinner and, well, let me share it as it was. Doctor Foster just came straight out with it, “Samuel, who fucks who in your relationship, I mean who gets a cock in the arse or do you both swap taking one?” Samuel replied “we both do each other, actually doctor. I think Simon would admit to taking a more receptive role more often, but we do enjoy each as it is.” The Doctor pondered for a few seconds and said “why don’t you guys show us. Go on, fuck each other on the table now.” Simon and Samuel looked briefly at each other before Simon said to Samuel “you first, darling,” and with that he got up to move round to where Samuel was as Samuel was pulling his cock out. Simon went down on his knees and took Samuel in his mouth. The Doctor turned to Austin and said “get yours out and stroke it, Austin,” and Austin said “ok” before doing just as he’d been told. I was just sitting there, in silence, not quite sure what exactly to do, or say, when the Doctor said to me “come and take me in your mouth, Bobbi,” and I just got up, walked round to him, went down on my knees and started sucking. I was asking myself what I was doing as I was doing it, but it seemed so natural, so normal. Whilst I was working away on Doctor Foster’s cock he said over to Samuel “go on, Samuel, fuck Simon on the table now” and I guess Simon got himself into position over the table, for as I pulled off the Doctor’s cock with a mouthful of cum I saw that Samuel was fucking Simon bent over the table. I swallowed and the Doctor said to me “go and kneel down beside Samuel, Bobbi, with your mouth open,” and again I just did as I was told. It just seemed the right thing to do, to just obey, so there I was, down on my knees beside Samuel with a close-up view of his cock sliding in and out of Simon’s arse when the Doctor said to Samuel “in her mouth now Samuel” whereupon he pulled it out of where it was and into my mouth. I could see the shaft was sort of brown in colour and there were little brown specks of what was obviously shit, but I took it in, and sucked as he pulled and pushed it out and in, mouth-fucking me. I could taste the shit, not that I’d had any experience of that before, but it was leaving a sort of mild burning sensation in my mouth, and tasted vile, but I had this overwhelming urge to have its cum down my throat, so couldn’t stop sucking, following it each time it left my mouth to come back in, and then I tasted what I wanted. Three or four spurts, and Samuel’s cum was hitting the back of my throat. I swallowed and continued to suck on it before it eventually left my mouth, cleaned. The next thing I’m recalling is my Austin fucking Samuel in the arse bent over the table and I took his cock in my mouth. It was much cleaner than Samuel’s with no sign of shit on it at all, but I wouldn’t have minded as long as the balls it was attached to emptied down my throat as Samuel’s, and the Doctor’s already had. Then it did. Straight down. I realised then that I was a bit of a cum slut. I loved it. I wanted it. I still craved more, and thankfully the Doctor could tell that, as he told Simon to wank over my face and I was able to catch some of it in my mouth as his load shot in that direction. I went to sleep that night dreaming of drinking cupful after cupful of cum, and in the morning went down on Austin as he still slept.

I guess the most vivid memory I have now is of the time Miriam called me into her office to bring a glass. There was Tim Williams sitting on the settee in front of her whilst she was on her usual chair. I’ve forgotten which number Fetterville he lived at, or whether he was married, but as I entered, Miriam said “Wait there Roberta,” and I stood just inside the door. “Now Tim,” she said, “we need to relieve some of that tension you’re feeling at the moment, ok?” “Yes, Miriam,” he replied. “Stand up then,” she told him, and he did. She then told him to “undo the trousers and take your cock out,” and he did, without saying a word. I remember he was very big, his cock that is, and when she said “stroke it now, Tim. Get it hard,” and he did, I could see it was at least eight, possibly nine inches long, and so thick. “How does that feel, Tim?” She asked him. “It feels good, Miriam” he replied. “Don’t come until I tell you, but keep pulling at it now.” “Yes, Miriam,” he said. “Roberta,” she said, “On your knees beside Tim now and hold that glass out.” I did as I was told. On my knees I was, so close to it now. Tim’s cock. It was so big. I could almost smell the cum I was surely going to get now. Thank you Miriam, I thought. Thank you so much. And when she told me to put the glass right up close to its tip and said “shoot in the glass, Tim,” and he started to, I instinctively licked my lips. That first spurt hit the bottom of the glass and virtually splashed a bit. I had it at such an angle to make sure I caught it all. Tim’s breathing was so heavy. His strokes so fast now, spurting cum into the glass, three, four, five more times he did. I was positively drooling. “How was that, Tim,” she asked him. “So good, Miriam. So good. Thank you,” he answered. “Now drink it,” she told him. What! What, I thought. No. No, it’s mine. I thought it was mine. “Yes, Miriam,” he responded and took the glass from me. Then began drinking it from the glass. I looked up at the glass on his lower lip. His throat muscles moving as he swallowed the cum. My cum. I looked at Miriam, my face begging for something to be mine. Then she said “go on then, Roberta, you can have what’s left.” I virtually snatched the glass. Buried my finger inside it to scrape the cum out that had stuck to the inside. I sucked it off my finger, and went back in for more. “How are you feeling Tim,” she asked him. “Much better. Thank you Miriam.” “Now Tim,” she said, “Doctor Foster and I are visiting Harriet and Boris at number two this evening, with the Logans. We’ll need you to assist Roberta here with serving, ok?” “Yes, Miriam. Of course,” he said. “We have a particular uniform you’ll be required to wear, which is in the box by the settee there. Understood?” She said. “Yes, Miriam,” he responded. “Now put that cock away and leave as soon as possible now, ok?” “Yes, Miriam,” he said as he pushed his monster of a cock back in his trousers, picked up the box and left the room. “I’m off out now, Roberta. I’ll see you later, ok?” “Yes, Miriam,” I said as she too left the room.

Tim and I reached the Teal’s front door at the same time from different directions. That’s Harriet and Boris Teal. Tim and I both had coats over our uniforms and we separated when we went in. I happened to be serving drinks at the table to the Teals, Logans and Fosters when Tim entered with a tray of the first course. It was my first sight of his uniform, which consisted of tight, arseless latex tights with a zipped pouch at the front to house that monster cock he carried. His upper body was bearing a latex vest with a bowtie around his neck. Oh and a maid’s hat. For some reason he was wearing a white maid’s hat where everything else was black latex. And no shoes. I hadn’t noticed if he was wearing any when we arrived, but he wasn’t now. Between us, Tim and I served three further courses, none overstated. In fact I thought everyone seated might still be hungry. We then cleared the table of everything save for glasses for some port each guest took. Port? Who drinks port I thought. Miriam called me over and said “take hold of this,” passing me a nine-inch long, very thick black dildo. But for the colour it reminded me of Tim’s manhood. Miriam and Doctor Foster had been seated at one end, opposite each other, and when Miriam passed the dildo to me, Doctor Foster got up and pulled his chair away. “Tim,” Miriam said to draw his attention. “Yes, Miriam,” Tim responded. “Come and lean over the table in front of me, placing your hands behind your back, ok?” “Yes, Miriam,” he said, and did as he’d been told. “Finger your arsehole now, Tim,” she told him, and he moved his right hand over the crack of his arse and buried the index finger in the hole there. “Get two in, Tim,” she told him. “Yes, Miriam,” he replied, and his middle finger joined the other inside him. “Widen that hole as much as you can, Tim.. Loosen it up,” she told him, and his hand took on a sort of circular motion. “How does that feel, Tim?” She asked him. “It feels good, Miriam. It feels really good.” “You’d like some cock there now, wouldn’t you?” She asked him. “Yes, please, Miriam,” he replied. “Tell me what you want, Tim?” She asked him. “Cock, Miriam. I want cock.” “Where Tim?” She asked. “In my arse. Please. In my arse,” he begged. “Roberta,” Miriam said, “fuck him with that dildo will you?” “Yes, Miriam,” I responded as I moved round to Tim’s back to see the fingers just leaving where they’d been working away. The dildo had been lubed, otherwise I couldn’t imagine then the difficulty it would be, pushing it in that hole, given its thickness. And there was resistance, as it was. “Pull those arse cheeks apart, Tim” she directed him, and he did. “Push, Roberta, push,” she told me, “Let’s see it go all the way in.” So I pushed. Gently at first, and then at that sphincter muscle, pushing hard through it. Tim let out a sort of cry, and a moan, together. I pulled and pushed on that plastic cock time and again for about three or four minutes when Miriam then said “It’s time for some real cock now Tim. You’d like that, wouldn’t you?” “Oh yes, Miriam. Cock. I want real cock,” he replied excitedly as Boris got up, unzipped his fly and pulled out a cock that I actually had to strain to see. It was becoming harder with each stroke he applied as he came to stand beside me, and then I pulled out the dildo from its temporary haven slowly, but surely. Boris then stood behind Tim and pushed his cock into an arsehole by now a little too wide for it. He started fucking, then said, “I can’t feel anything.” Doctor Foster then said “That’s because you have such a small dick, Boris. You prefer to suck cock rather than fuck arse wouldn’t you?” Boris looked somewhat confused at the question before replying “Yes. Yes, I prefer sucking cock.” “Well not yet, Boris,” Miriam told him, then went on, “Tim. Clench those arse cheeks a little. Let Boris feel something. You want to feel it too, don’t you?” “Yes, Miriam. I do,” Tim said as he strained to clench his arsehole. “You feeling it yet, Boris,” Miriam asked him. “Yes. Yes I am,” he replied. “And you, Tim. Feel it yet?” “Yes, Miriam. I can. It feels good. Very good.” “Encourage him then Tim. Come on,” Doctor Foster said. “Fuck me, Boris. Fuck me in the arse. That’s it. Yes.. Harder,” Tim blurted out with heavy, almost panting breathing. Then Boris obviously came. A standard grunt and moan, and that was it. He pulled away. “Your turn Jeremy,” Miriam told him. “My turn?” Jeremy sort of asked, apprehensively. “Yes. Fuck Tim here. Fill him up. He wants it, don’t you Tim?” Miriam said, looking at Tim. “Yes. Yes. I want it. I want more. Come on Jeremy. Hurry,” he almost begged. Jeremy rose up, undoing his fly buttons as he moved round to be behind Tim, and pulled his cock out. “Roberta. Get Jeremy hard. Quickly now,” she told me. At last I thought. I’d been standing there for so long it seemed and now I was getting involved. As I went down on my knees beside Jeremy I began thinking of that cum in Tim’s arse. And now Jeremy’s too. Where’s it going I thought? I could have it I thought. I didn’t mind where it was coming from. I just wanted cum down my throat. I started sucking Jeremy. He’s what, eighty years or so old? It took a while to get it hard enough to push into Tim’s arsehole, but I guided it to the entrance, and Jeremy just pushed. “Yes. Yes Jeremy. Harder. Harder. That’s it,” Tim almost shouted as Jeremy fucked away. Then he came with a bit of an “aaargh.” As he pulled out, Miriam said “The dildo again, Roberta. Fuck Tim again with it.” And I did. Wondering whether I was pushing all that cum so far up that arsehole that it would never come out. Well not until Tim had a shit anyways. “How would you like to suck on that dildo now Tim,” Miriam asked him. He hesitated momentarily, before responding “Yes. Yes please Miriam. Let me have it in my mouth. Please.” “Roberta,” Miriam said, gesturing with a head movement the obvious. I pulled the dildo out of Tim’s arse and put it in front of Tim’s already open mouth. He took it in. Started to suck. Then took it from my hand and started fucking his mouth with it. I stepped back, looking down at the crack of his arse wondering where all that cum might be.. I waited and waited to be told I could get down there and suck it out. But I wasn’t told to. Instead I was told to leave. To go home and masturbate before going to sleep. I did, but only whilst imagining myself on my knees behind Tim’s arse licking and sucking his hole dreaming of my mouth filling with cum. I came. Twice. Then drifted off to sleep.

I’m remembering more and more each day now. The staff here are very helpful. The nurses in particular. The doctors are strange though, forever attaching leads to my head, with the noise, and the voices. I just hear voices all the time telling me I’m Bobbi. That I’m a lawyer, and a good one at that. I hear Austin as well, but can’t see him. Then there’s the police.. I hear a woman telling me she is the police, and asking me what I remember. I am remembering now though. Little bits and pieces. Sometimes I cry thinking of how I behaved, what I’d become. But I’m more relaxed now. Not sure of how I feel towards the Fosters because I thought I was still serving them, or was that until yesterday, but something in my head goes over and over again that it has ended. I don’t know how I got here, or where I am, but I think it has ended. When I’m myself again I know I must thank someone that it has ended.