The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fertility Plague, Chapter V

Hi! I’m writing as Julie Libídeo Griffin, and this is my first new story. I used to write under another name, but as Amazon got increasingly sensitive, I abandoned that penname, more or less and am starting out on another one, mostly focused on my patreon and smashwords.

I hope you enjoy this and my current page is at: julieseroticfun.blogspot.com

I now have a Patreon! It’s not approved yet, so we’ll see what happens, but I’ll let people know when it goes live, I also have a ko-fi on my blog page.

* * *

Sheila woke up from a wonderful haze. She’d dreamed of men. Men with big, heavy cocks and nutsacks swaying was they walked forward, balls heavy with the seed they were going to give her.

She’d dreamed of them cumming. In her mouth as she swallowed the tasty treasure, in her face, the loops of hot semen falling on her face and sticking to her eyelashes, dripping down her chin as she licked it up. In her hair, the white, sticky fluid mixing with her red hair. Men were behind her, spraying her and letting the semen run down into her ass crack even as the men in front of her made certain that her tits were just dripping with cum.

And she was in the open, outside in the park where everyone could see her!

But Sheila didn’t care. Now the man holding her by her hair pulled it out of her mouth, his cock still hard.

Sheila didn’t care, because she felt hands on her hips, on her back, pushing her onto her hands and knees. Her tits swayed, the thick nipples touching the grass, the teasing sensation driving her higher and higher.

She’d lost track of how many orgasms her body had experienced. Another man presented his cock to her mouth and she took it, the taste and feel pure joy, even if she had probably taken his cock before.

And then she felt another man behind her, pressing into her wet opening. She’d be fucked, again and again and again, until there was no way of telling who had fertilized her. The thought turned her on, as she grunted around the intruder in her mouth, pushing her full ass back to impale herself on her man’s cock.

There were more men behind him, and around her she saw other women on their knees, bodies cum-covered just like Sheila. Mandy, Wilma, Denise, all of them grunting and moaning, their fertile bodies eager for the touch of the men around them.

And then she lost herself to the pleasure, to the feeling that she’d become what she needed to be…

* * *

When Sheila’s eyes opened, she was looking up at her ceiling. The air was cool on her sweaty body, the covers kicked to the side.

She could feel the way her sex juices were just pouring out of her pussy. The dream was fading, but she remembered parts of it. Cocks, endless cocks, strong men holding her, making her theirs, fertilizing her.

Breeding her.

Sheila ran her fingers over her body, gasping at how sensitive it was, moving one hand down to her pussy, whimpering as she rubbed her clit with a finger. The bed was soaked, her legs lewdly spread, so that anyone walking into her bedroom would see her there, spread, prepared, waiting for a man to come in and make her his…

She cupped her tits and pushed them together, framing the door between the large mounds and…

Wait a minute.

Where did those tits come from? Sheila was big, but not that big! She rolled off the bed, and walked/waddled to the mirror. It seemed like her dream of getting fucked was still with her, because she could almost feel how spread she’d be, some man’s eager little bow-legged plaything.

Sheila moaned again, unable to convince her fingers to stop playing their magic on her pussy. They weren’t as good as a guy’s cock, but they were all she had. And then she stood before the mirror.

Holy shit. Sheila had no other words. Her body… She’d always been curvy, but her skin was almost glowing her curves in just the right place between incredible and too much. Her tits were heavy, swaying with her motion, broad, dark nipples standing out against her pale skin. She raised her free hand, cupping one, and moaned at the sensation. God they were sensitive, the feeling seeming to blast right down to her pleasure centers. She gasped again as a finger touched her erect nipple, before it ran around her dark areola. God, she was so sensitive!

But it wasn’t just how sensitive they were. They felt… full. Ready to serve a man, not just in sex but…

Sheila licked her lips, imagining what her boobs would feel like full of milk, ready to feed her offspring… She dropped her free hand down to her belly, rubbing her skin as she stared at her reflection in the mirror.

“God…” Her hips flared out from her waist, but her hips, her thighs, her legs weren’t some skinny fucking model’s—they were full, designed with one role in mind. Serving a man. Giving him what a man needed…

Sheila bit her lip and then closed her eyes remembering a nature show about sexual dimorphism. Why hadn’t she seen it before. She’d been made for this. Just as men had been made to protect and guide their women.

Sheila giggled. After all. What man would be satisfied with just one woman…

But I bet every man would have a favorite woman…

Sheila licked her lips at that. It was strange. She hadn’t even really thought like this a week ago, but now, as she ran her hands over her belly, she wondered what it would be like on the day it was swollen, her jugs just dripping with milk…

She giggled again. “I bet Mandy wouldn’t be as big a bitch when she’s as big as a house…”

And I’m not a bitch now either. There were times when Sheila felt like being a bitch, telling people off. That really wasn’t the way to behave. She did an experimental bounce, watching her tits move, and smiled. There were better ways to make your mark.

She looked over at the clock. It was time to get to work but…

None of her clothes would fit her. Not now! So it was time to figure out what to wear.

She grabbed a miniskirt she’d once worn for a party, and pulled it on, ignoring her panties. After all, one benefit of a miniskirt was that you could just bend over, and if you didn’t have anything else on, it’d be a great way for a guy to just fuck you stupid.

The miniskirt didn’t even cover her ass the whole way, showing off the bottom of her firm globes, making it plain that Sheila would be giving a show if she bent over.

But she didn’t have… Then Sheila went over to the closet and pulled out a button-up shirt. The buttons wouldn’t close, with the exception of a few right under her tits, letting her have a wonderful window that showed off her cleavage, as well as a thin enough fabric that her nipples just poked right into them, letting everyone know what Sheila was packing.

But if I just walk in this way, Mandy will fire me. She’s a bitch. So Sheila would have to disguise herself. She looked down and started rooting through her closet until she came up with a longcoat she’d worn for one Halloween. Then, it had been a little too big for her.

Now, the longcoat was just barely large enough to fasten, still letting everyone know what she was packing underneath it.

Next. Shoes. Sheila went for her tennis shoes.

After all, heels might be sexy, but breaking your ankle wasn’t.

* * *

When Shiela got into her car, the seatbelt pulled tight under her tits as she fastened herself in, showing off just how big she was, even through the longcoat. Sheila smirked as she looked into the mirror and adjusted her mirror. When she pulled out, she smiled at the dog walker who was standing and staring at her. He’d probably seen her come out of her apartment.

Next to him, the dog whined, tugging on its leash, but the guy’s eyes were fixed on Sheila’s car as he vanished into her rear view mirror.

Part of her wondered why, if he’d wanted her, he hadn’t just come over and told her. She pressed her legs together at the vision of a man just informing her that he was horny and she’d fuck him.

Now.

But I gotta get to work and see… Marcus. Marcus had been in her dreams, fucking her when he hadn’t been fucking some other women, walking around like a titan, his cock hard, balls full of seed.

Sheila licked her lips. She’d dreamed of taking that cock in her mouth, sucking it, feeling it fill her mouth, fill her throat as she took it like a pro…

And then he’d pull it out and put it in her pussy, thrusting until she felt like she was going to be split in half. Thrusting until she was begging and wailing, because she needed him to let her cum. Needed him to cum in her, filling her womb until her stomach was just bulging from all of that hot, virile, semen…

“Ahhh…” Sheila moaned in her car. She was getting wet. She bet if anyone had been in the car with her, they would be able to smell her arousal. Marcus would tell her to pull over to the side, so he could bend her over and fuck her right there, with people looking on, men jealous… women just aroused…

A car honked and Sheila started, realizing she’d been stopped in front of a green light. She pulled out into the intersection and headed to her company for another day of work.

Or maybe not…

By the time she got there, Sheila was sort of calm again. She was still rubbing her legs together, and occasionally reaching up and caressing one heavy boob, but she could handle that. She pulled into the parking lot, noticing that she was one of the last to get in.

Didn’t matter. She was still on time.

Sheila headed through the big glass doors, into the lobby and paused as she noticed Maria.

Maria was sitting at the reception desk, staring at her computer.

“Hi,” Sheila said.

Maria didn’t respond. She was staring at the computer screen, earphones on her head.

Mandy’s gonna get pissed. The next thought was simpler. Who cares what she thinks. It’s not like she’s Marcus.

But that was when Sheila noticed that Maria’s typical conservative shirt was only partially buttoned. That was because… Maria had always bitched about not being as big as the other girls, but it looked like she’d had a growth spurt, her full breasts gleaming in the LED lights, a faint sheen of sweat on them.

And Maria was staring at the computer, her lips parted, and Sheila realized that she was panting a little bit. Then Sheila walked around behind the desk and saw what Maria was looking at.

It was a woman, a big-titted Latina who looked a little like Maria, except she had curly hair and Maria’s dark hair was long and straight, gleaming in the light.

But the woman’s arms were bound behind her, and she was naked save for a thick collar. One man was under her, his cock penetrating her eager body, while she was sucking another cock, her eyes closed in concentration. Her body was coated with white streaks, cum dripping off of her heavy dugs.

“That looks cool,” Sheila said.

Maria started, suddenly aware of Sheila. She rose up, a little shriek emerging from her mouth as she tore the headphones off with her free hand.

Her other hand was down between her legs where she’d unbuttoned her jeans.

Her tight jeans, Sheila noticed.

“I—I…”

“I wonder what it would feel like,” Sheila said, ignoring the stuttered words. “I mean, you know, arms behind your back, so you gotta… oh look at that!”

The woman had arched her back, and now her boobs had the man’s cock between them, even as she bounced up and down on the other man’s thick tool.

“Sheila I…” Maria whimpered and between her legs, Sheila saw her hand was moving faster. She raised her hips off the chair, the light gleaming on the soaked fabric, fingers slipped under her exposed panties.

Huh. Maria wore purple panties.

“I bet you like it. I mean, what kind of slut could that woman be…” Sheila leaned down and lightly nipped Maria’s ear. God, this is a fucking turn on. If someone caught them… She felt her own pussy grow damp. “Just think of it, on her knees getting fucked by two men, her arms bound. I bet she begged, didn’t she?”

“Y-yes, Oh God, yes! I saw it last night. I don’t know why, but I was so horny and so… God, I had to see it. She begged and this isn’t the only one…”

Now Maria was panting and squirming as Sheila pressed her tits into Maria’s back. She reached around and cupped her tits, pulling her shirt aside, letting her orbs bounce free.

“Sh-Sheila! What if someone sees…”

“Do you want to stop? Just turn off the video.”

Maria moaned, watching the video, making no motion to turn it off. Now two other men were in the room, and they were jerking off, thick loops of semen falling over her face and body.

Sheila stared playing with Maria’s tits, rubbing her fingers over her erect nipples, pressing into her.

“I bet you’d like this Just imaging having guys at work to do this to you. Or maybe they’d take you to their home. You’d love it, wouldn’t you, you little cock-hungry slut. You’d love having your arms behind your backs, while you’re getting gang banged.

Now the woman was alternating kissing one cock, then another.

“Yes…” Maria said, her fingers still working her pussy.

Sheila was pulling and lightly twisting on Maria’s nipples, enjoying the feel. Licking her lips she felt like she was about to cum. But not here. She had to see Marcus first, had to feel his cock in her pussy, his cum in her fertile womb.

“I bet she’s gonna get knocked up,” Sheila said. “Would you like that?”

“I… I…” Maria shuddered. “I’d never… I never…”

“But now you do. I mean, look at those guys. Wouldn’t you like to get so much cum pumped in you you get knocked up?”

Maria’s legs came together and she arched her back, pushing her tits out.

“Just think about it, and then everyone knows that some man made you his…” Sheila shuddered at the thought, but she kept playing with Maria’s tits. “And I bet you could find a guy who wanted to do that, just keep pumping you full…”

Nonsense words were falling from Maria’s lips, as she started quivering.

“And when he did it, you’d… cum!”

With those words, Maria arched her back like she’d been electrocuted, a flood of her juices covering the chair. Then she sagged down into the chair, glazed eyes not seeing anything.

Sheila giggled. “Don’t forget, there’s some guys here who might want a good fuck. But I gotta go.” Without a backward glance, she left Maria and headed for the elevator.

Because Maria wasn’t the only woman who needed a good fuck and a man to fill her with his virile treasure.