The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fertility Plague, Chapter 6

Hi! I’m writing as Julie Libídeo Griffin, and this is my first new story. I used to write under another name, but as Amazon got increasingly sensitive, I abandoned that penname, more or less and am starting out on another one, mostly focused on my patreon and smashwords.

I hope you enjoy this and my current page is at: julieseroticfun.blogspot.com

I now have a Patreon! It’s not approved yet, so we’ll see what happens, but I’ll let people know when it goes live, I also have a ko-fi on my blog page.

* * *

Sheila woke up from a wonderful haze. She’d dreamed of men. Men with big, heavy cocks and nutsacks swaying as they walked forward, balls heavy with the seed they were going to give her.

She’d dreamed of them cumming. In her mouth as she swallowed the tasty treasure, in her face, the loops of hot semen falling on her face and sticking to her eyelashes, dripping down her chin as she licked it up. In her hair, the white, sticky fluid mixing with her red hair. Men were behind her, spraying her and letting the semen run down into her ass crack even as the men in front of her made certain that her tits were just dripping with cum.

And she was in the open, outside in the park where everyone could see her!

But Sheila didn’t care. Now the man holding her by her hair pulled it out of her mouth, his cock still hard.

Sheila didn’t care, because she felt hands on her hips, on her back, pushing her onto her hands and knees. Her tits swayed, the thick nipples touching the grass, the teasing sensation driving her higher and higher.

She’d lost track of how many orgasms her body had experienced. Another man presented his cock to her mouth, and she took it, the taste and feel pure joy, even if she had probably taken his cock before.

And then she felt another man behind her, pressing into her wet opening. She’d be fucked, again and again and again, until there was no way of telling who had fertilized her. The thought turned her on as she grunted around the intruder in her mouth, pushing her full ass back to impale herself on her man’s cock.

There were more men behind him, and around her she saw other women on their knees, bodies cum-covered just like Sheila. Mandy, Wilma, Denise, all of them grunting and moaning, their fertile bodies eager for the touch of the men around them.

And then she lost herself to the pleasure, to the feeling that she’d become what she needed to be…

* * *

When Shiela’s eyes opened, she was looking up at her ceiling. The air was cool on her sweaty body, the covers kicked to the side.

She could feel the way her sex juices were just pouring out of her pussy. The dream was fading, but she remembered parts of it. Cocks, endless cocks, strong men holding her, making her theirs, fertilizing her.

Breeding her.

Sheila ran her fingers over her body, gasping at how sensitive it was, moving one hand down to her pussy, whimpering as she rubbed her clit with a finger. She could just stay here in bed, and bring herself off again and again, dreaming of those men, those cocks, making her obedient, fertile body theirs.

Sheila imagined wearing a collar, on her hands and knees, raising her ass whenever someone slapped her, letting her know it was…

“Ah!” She arched her body, another orgasm running through her. Then she shuddered and lay flat on the bed, feeling an unfamiliar weight on her chest. She sort of came back to the world. It was strange. She kept trying to remember before, when things were complex and difficult.

But it was so much more simple now. She needed a man, or men. Her body just ached with the need, and a man…

Could make the decisions that needed to be made.

Sheila blinked at that again. It was such a simple truth. She could keep doing what she had been doing, but under a man’s supervision.

She rolled to her side and stared at her purse.

Like money. Bills, payments, forgetting you needed to buy something, and then realizing that you’d spent that money on something frivolous…

But if someone took the money, if they had the money, you’d never misuse it. A strong, wise man, who would know what his woman needed…

She reached down and touched her clit, whimpering at the image of just standing by a man, while he cashed the check and put it in his accounts and then gave her… gave her…

“An Allowance!” Her body shivered at that thought. Even better he could…

“Own everything!” Sheila gasped. “My car, my clothes… Me!” The thought turned her on, bringing back memories of the dream. What if she’d just been those men’s woman? Someone who served them and who they used and she loved it!

Then Sheila rolled off the bed and staggered to her feet. She needed to see. See if she was the kind of woman a man would want. Walked to the mirror, wondering… And then stared at it.

Ohmigod! She was perfect. Sheila’s tits had always been big, but now… She hefted them in her hand, her hands engulfed by the mass of her titflesh. Her nipples were thick, poking out from dark areolas, letting everyone know just what her jugs had been made for. She pulled her hands away from them, and let them bounce a little as they fell free, the sensation incredible, the sheer weight of her tits just turning her on. She touched one nipple, then hissed in delight at the feel. Sheila pinched it, a whimper of pleasure escaping her as she pulled on it, imagining what a guy would do as he sucked and lightly bit her nipple, reminding her of her place—

“Oh, fuck!” Sheila cried out. God, she could hardly wait for that! But then she turned around, her hips were rounded and full, ass packed and curvy, without a hint of sag. She ran her hands on her hips… “Perfect babymakers!” Sheila said in delight.

I never thought of that before… Sheila cupped one tit, wondering how it’d feel when it was milk-heavy.

Would they have milkers at work, letting her fill up bottles as her tummy swelled? Would every man just pat her belly? She could work and then come home and cook and clean and just make the kind of house a growing…

Sheila let out a long, slow, ecstatic moan at that last word. A strong man to make her his, to make her part of his home…

And maybe there would be other women. Because, after all, it wasn’t fair for a woman to deny her man—no, it was a man’s place to have as many women as he wanted. She licked her lip at that image, wondering if he’d like to watch as his women pleasured each other.

Never… Never used to think about fucking a woman… But now it just turned her on. When he was watching, or was busy… She dropped her fingers down to tease her clit and grunted, the animalistic sound loud in the room. But then she pulled her fingers away from her pussy. She had other things to do. She had… Had to find her man.

Marcus…

Sheila ran to her closet and pulled on her sweater dress. Once it had been loose, but now it was tight, her nipples rubbing against the soft fabric. Sheila bit her lip, against the desire to start pleasuring herself, because if she gave in now, she wouldn’t make it to work. Even now, her legs were starting to quiver. No need for bra or panties. Those would just get in the way. A belt around her waist to show off even more of the way her ass pressed against the fabric of the sweater, just like her tits were pulling the collar down, showing off the kind of cleavage that Sheila had never dreamed of having before.

Look at you. You’re just a fucking cow!

Now she just had to find her Bull.

* * *

When Sheila got to the office, she noticed that Marcus wasn’t there yet. She bit her lip at that. Marcus would be the kind of man who could just bend her over and fill her up. She walked into the lobby and looked around. Nobody was there.

Good. If Marcus shows up, nobody will distract him. Sheila walked over the elevator and hit the call button. When it opened. She blinked. There was a puddle of semen and female fluids on the floor. Sheila licked her lips. Someone had been in here, some girl, some slut and a man and they hadn’t waited, just fucked right there, leaving a puddle for everyone to see. She breathed in the heady scent.

Someone had been bred here. Sheila shuddered at the image. One of the stuck up researchers or formal secretaries, reduced to a quivering lump, offering herself to her man…

She waited until the elevator reached her floor and then walked out into the empty hallway as the doors opened. It looked normal. Doors closed, behind them the little labs and offices for the researchers.

But as she walked, she heard sounds from behind some of those doors. Moans and sighs. Gasps and grunts. The sounds of women pleasuring themselves… or being fucked. Sheila bit her lip.

I could… But then she remembered. She had to wait for Marcus. But even so…

Maybe I could peek? She walked forward to one door, this one slightly ajar, and peaked in.

This was Nancy Stevenson’s office, the company’s compliance officer, along with her assistant and secretary. But there was nobody in the front office.

I should go. But she could hear sounds from the office.

How did everyone get infected? Part of Sheila, the analytical part, wondered. The larger part wondered if it mattered. But… But if they had been infected at the same time, by the… She glanced up at the vents.

Right, the vents. Everyone in the building must be like me. She wondered what it had been like, dreaming of men, being taken, even as their bodies were changed and turned into…

Sheila licked her lips.

…What they were destined to be.

Then she was moving to the inner office. I have to see… her pussy was wet, little droplets of sex fluids falling onto the carpet. The inner door was partially open and she heard little gaps and moans. Sighs of submission…

And then she peeked through the opening.

Nancy was there. Along with Maria and Marianne.

Nancy was a tall, slim woman, with early silver hair in a short hairstyle, that went with her looks, even if some jokes were made about it. She was only forty-five, after all. Her assistant, Maria, was a dusky Latina, curly brown hair that fell down her back and a stocky frame. Marianne was a new hire, a slim blond.

Well, had been.

Now they were all bending over Nancy’s expensive desk, their hands on the edge, their asses facing the door… and they were all curved, shapely, molded into the form that was perfect for seeding. She could see Nancy’s tits, broad and heavy, bigger than they’d ever been, swaying underneath her torso, thick ruby nipples erect in the cool air. Next to her Maria’s stocky body was now curved into a fertility goddess, broad hips and tits as big or bigger than Sheila’s showing off her new purpose, while Marianne was slimmer than both her companions…

But only in comparison to them. Compared to most women outside, she was also a goddess.

Sheila licked her lips, and then gazed at the man in the room, his dominating presence seeming to fill it.

Michael was a college intern, the kind of person you normally sent to file papers. Especially here. Sheila knew that Mandy liked to keep the authority in the hands of the women, but they never lacked for applicants, because what guy didn’t want to work in a building full of hot women.

Especially now… But the women aren’t just hot… They’re submissive. Sheila pressed her thighs together, the delightful feeling of arousal just filling her. Because Michael hadn’t been super tall, and he wasn’t super tall now. But he’d filled out, his form broad, muscles running up and down his form, and from his crotch a thick shaft emerged, heavy balls swinging below it, the purple cockhead catching the light. It was like something that had been designed to fill a woman with his seed, while also reminding her that they were his girls.

That he was dominant.

Wasn’t fucking them. He was walking behind them, running his fingers over their asses, each woman twitching and moaning as he touched them but not saying anything. Then he started to speak.

“So, Ms. Stevenson, what was it you said to me about speaking when spoken to?” he lightly slapped her ass.

She whimpered, and Sheila saw the gleaming rivulets of the older woman’s sex juices running down her inner thighs.

“I-I…” She moaned. “I’m sorry, sir! Just pl—“

“No, you’re sorry about what?”

“That I was so rude to you. God, I’m so fucking horny!”

“I bet you are, with this ass and those jugs. Isn’t it cool, looking like this?”

“Y-yes!”

He took his hands off her ass, and lightly cupped Maria and Marianne’s asses. The other two women arched their back, but they kept their mouths shut.

He told them to be quiet. To not speak until he gave them permission. Sheila almost came on the spot at that revelation. They belonged to Michael.

And they knew it. Sheila wondered if they’d come in her to submit themselves, or if they’d been hiding in their office, fingers buried in their pussies, until Michael walked in and told them how things were going to be.

“So, you want my cock, don’t you?” Nancy nodded frantically, pushing her ass back. Michael laughed and let the tip of his cock press lightly at her wet slit. “Not so fast, girl. Do you know how many times I jacked off to you? But now I held it in all night last night. I’m fucking ready to explode, to put all this cum into that nice pussy of yours.”

Nancy whimpered again.

“Think about it. I bet your body is so fucking fertile you’ll be knocked up the first time I fuck you. But that’s okay, because I want to knock you up. But before I do, you have to do some things for me. Now you can answer.”

“Y-yes…” she said. “Anything. Fuck, I want you to knock me up, put a baby in my belly, make me your little woman…”

“Okay, but I need a bigger house. I mean, my little apartment is too small. Do you know where I could find one?”

“M-my house, I can sign it over you.”

“Good.” His growl was almost subsonic. “And your bank accounts. Everything. Because you’re mine now, aren’t you?”

“Y-yes!”

“Good, and we don’t need a compliance officer at home. I think my home needs a maid and cook. Can you think of one?”

“I-I can learn, Sir!”

“How badly do you want this cock!”

“I’ll do anything.”

“Good, Silver. I like your hair, so that’s what I think I’ll call you…”

“Y-yes, I like the name, I love it!”

The other two girls, Sheila could see, were staring at Na—no, Silver, in envy, their mouths open, tongues running over their lips.

“But I have something special for you,” Michael said. He reached down to a little bag that Sheila hadn’t noticed and pulled out two items. The first was a purple ballgag. The second was a metal collar, the tag on it reading SILVER in little gems. “I didn’t want you to forget.” A click and the collar was fastened, Silver’s eager grunt of pleasure filling the air. Then she was muffled as he pressed the gag into her mouth, Silver giving it an eager lick as she opened her mouth wide to receive it. “Don’t want you bothering the rest of the men, do we?”

She shook her head as Michael tightened the straps. Then he lightly slapped her ass, and looked at the other two women. “Wait your turn, girls…” And then, with one powerful motion he thrust into Silver. The executive arched her back and her muffled scream of pleasure filled the air as her big jugs bounced from her man’s motions.

Sheila wasn’t wet anymore, she was dripping.

I need… I need to find my man. Michael wasn’t her man. She knew who it was now. Marcus. She would be Marcus’ little slutty woman, just like Silver and Maria and Marianne were Michaels.

With that, she backed away, leaving wet spots on the carpet where her sex juices had dripped as she wiggled her way to the lab. And behind every door, Sheila knew there was a woman submitting herself to her man, or a woman burning with need, waiting for a man to make her his.

Just like Marcus would make her his.