The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fertility Plague, Chapter 4

Hi! I’m writing as Julie Libídeo Griffin, and this is my first new story. I used to write under another name, but as Amazon got increasingly sensitive, I abandoned that penname, more or less and am starting out on another one, mostly focused on my patreon and smashwords.

I hope you enjoy this and my current page is at: julieseroticfun.blogspot.com

I now have a Patreon! It’s not approved yet, so we’ll see what happens, but I’ll let people know when it goes live, I also have a ko-fi on my blog page.

* * *

When Marcus woke up, it was to the enjoyable feeling of Cassie sucking his cock.

Right, she’d stayed the night. He’d fucked her again and again, not bothering with the condom.

Why the fuck should I? After all, there wasn’t much better of a way to show off than put a baby in a woman, and then take her in and make her yours.

Odd he’d never thought of that before, because it was just so fucking obvious.

What man would leave a woman alone? It’s not like they enjoy being on their own. Take Cassie here. She’s been alone, and the way she threw herself at me, the girl just needs a man to fuck some sense into her.

But Marcus had to admit, she was a dammed fast learning. The way she’d started out on his cock, so hesitant, and here she was, just sucking him like a pro.

He raised his head up off the pillow and looked down at her. Cassie’s brown hair looked somehow richer and her tits were just pillowed out as she bobbed her head up and down on his cock. Her soft moans filled the air, as she used her lips and tongue to expertly work his shaft, rubbing her tits against his body. Marcus chuckled as he looked over to the mirror, the reflective surface showing how her pussy was just dripping with her juices.

“Good girl,” he said, putting his hand on her head, and pushed her down on his cock.

God, her mouth is tight around me… He kept pushing her head down as Cassie’s moans grew more eager, as she took him all the way, her mouth a pathway to the tight channel of her throat.

“Did you ever do this before?” Marcus asked. Fuck, she’s so tight. I’m about to blow my load. He resisted the impulse.

Cassie’s moan was a negative.

“You’ve wasted your time,” Marcus said. “Think of how many guys you could have taken like this.”

Cassie’s entire body just shuddered at his words as she pulled back, pulling a tiny bit of air into her lungs before she went down on him again. That lovely warm, wet, tight channel tight around his cock.

But Marcus had to be at work. Fuck, I wonder if I should call in sick. He could spend the day with Cassie…

And then Marcus had an image of all the other women at work. Waiting for him.

It wouldn’t be right to just ignore them. A man has his duties.

A few hours before, Marcus might have questioned that unusual thought, but now it was the most natural thing in the universe. More natural than his increased muscle mass, or the way his cock was bigger than it had ever been in his life. More natural than the way Cassie had gone from casual acquaintance to taking his cock like she’d been doing it all her life.

It was the way of things.

And speaking of that. Marcus held her head, pushed her down as her aroused moans grew more frantic and eager. Cassie was taking him and loving it, even as he felt his cock swell in her mouth, and his balls clench, as he filled her throat with his rich, hot semen.

“Take it!” he growled. “I don’t want you to waste a single drop!”

Cassie’s orgasm sent her entire body quivering, even as she shuddered, trying to obey his command. Her whimper filled the room, and then she was swallowing.

At his command.

Finally, Marcus pulled his cock out of her mouth, a lewd popping sound making him chuckle, as the tip was pulled free.

Cassie fell over on her side, gasping and her eyes glazed, a literal puddle of sex juices spilling from her pussy. She didn’t seem to notice anything until Marcus stood up.

“Cassie.”

“Yah…” she slurred, eyes fixed upon his still stiff organ.

“Get up. We’re taking a shower.”

Cassie nodded, and rolled off the bed, falling onto the thick carpet with a gasp and then a giggle.

“I’m, um, like sort of fucked out,” she said. “It’s like all my muscles go bye-bye!”

Then she got to her feet, her enlarged jugs bouncing, thick, erect nipples dark against your skin.

“Gonna need a new bra for my funbags!” Cassie said, hefting her tits in her hands, her fingers almost lost in the tide of firm flesh.

Marcus chuckled. Big, but not a lot of sag. Just enough to let everyone know that her tits were natural, no plastic added.

He reached out and tugged on her nipples, and Cassie moaned and arched her back.

“Fuck,” she said. “I, like dunno, what’s happened. I never had tits this big or sensitive, and I never… never did that with a man before.”

“Get used to it,” Marcus said. “Also, you don’t need a bra.”

Cassie blushed and looked away. “Yes, sir.”

“Good. You like following orders, don’t you.”

“I… It feels… hot.” Cassie nodded. “I mean, when you told me to just stay and fuck…” she dropped one hand down to her pussy and—

Marcus lightly smacked it away. “No.”

“What?”

“I don’t want you masturbating. Well, not without permission. Now, I’ve gotta get ready for work, so get your ass to the shower.”

“Okay.”

Marcus watched as Cassie walked off, unconcerned about her nudity. Her ass was full, skin flawless, even as her hips flared out from her waist. The glimmer of sex fluids on her inner thighs showed how aroused she was.

I’ll keep her like that. Not letting her bring herself off would make her really eager when he came home.

I wonder how she’d look pregnant. After all, those hips, those tits were just crying out to be used the way they were intended to be.

Marcus licked his lips. He wondered if his seed was already making her his woman, in a way that was utterly fundamental, showing the world that a man had taken her, and bred her. If Cassie’s husband had been smart, she’d have stayed with him forever, eager for every dose of semen to help her fulfill her biological destiny.

She’s not the only one. How nice would Mandy be, Marcus wondered if instead of sitting behind that desk, she was a man’s woman, sitting at some park, people gawking at her big tits and full belly, wondering what man had filled her up with his offspring. Then she’d go home and cook a meal for him, utterly unconcerned with what the breadwinner was doing. Because it was her man’s role to be a breadwinner, to take care of his obedient women.

“Women,” Marcus said, and his cock twitched. He chuckled. After all, why should a man be satisfied with one woman?

Still stroking his cock, he got up and followed Cassie down the little hallway. He might not be satisfied with one woman, but right now, it was time to reward his first woman.

* * *

Cassie turned the water on, testing it with her finger. She didn’t know what Marcus liked, but most people enjoyed hot water, but not too hot. Just like Marcus had been hot against her skin the first time he’d bent her over and just thrust his cock into her pussy.

She licked her lips. She remembered the way it had moved into her, his hands on her tits. Not as big as they were now, but big enough, especially when he’d used his fingers to lightly pinch and tug on her nipples, like he was examining some kind of heifer.

Heifer… She’d once heard someone make a joke about that when they’d seen a woman walking down the street in some overalls, her belly pressing out against the fabric. Full… Full of life. Life that some man had put into her, when he’d made her his…

She’d never had a man like that… not until… now.

Cassie hefted one heavy tit in her hands. Part of her wondered why she wasn’t freaking out. She’d added entire cup sizes in just one day, and not just that, because now she had an ass and hips that were designed for a man to fuck…

Designed to convince a man to fill her with his seed.

Cassie whimpered and put her hand out on the cool tile. She needed…

Her fingers went for her pussy. She knew exactly what she needed to do. She knew what she wanted to do. She wanted to put her fingers in her pussy and just bring herself off, again and again, until she was sitting on the floor in the puddle she’d made with her sex juices. She wanted to…

I don’t want you masturbating. Well, not with permission.

Her fingers didn’t move any closer to her pussy. Cassie needed to bring herself off. She needed it.

But Marcus had told her not to. Her man had told her what to do. And she…

If I disobey him, he’d just tell me to go back home. A man like that didn’t need a woman who didn’t listen to him. He could find others. She bet that if Marcus walked down the street, every woman would be staring at him. Wanting him… Wanting to be his…

Cassie needed to show him that she would be his good, obedient woman.

With a moan, she pulled her fingers away from her pussy.

Then she heard the heavy steps as Marcus came into the bathroom. She turned and looked at him, the steam from the shower filling the room, alternately hiding and revealing her form. Cassie put her hands behind her back and arched herself, showing off her body.

“The shower is ready,” she purred. “Do you want me to wash you?”

“Yes.” Marcus stepped into the big shower.

Big enough for a man and his woman.

Cassie walked in after him, the warm spray playing over her body, the heat of the water turning her on even more. She knelt down on the tiles, staring up at Marcus, and letting her eyes run over his cock and heavy balls.

She got the washcloth and soap and started sudsing Marcus up, running it over his body and cleaning him a best she could.

“Good.” Marcus ran his hands through her hair, like she was some kind of pet.

The thought caused Cassie to shiver.

Then she started working on his cock, running the cloth along the thick shaft.

“No.” Marcus shook his head.

What did I do wrong?

“Use your tongue. Clean it that way.”

Her worry gave way to delight as Cassie dropped the cloth and started licking his cock. She kissed it, ran her tongue along it, then lightly sucked his tip, moaning at the taste of his semen. Then she ducked down, kissing and sucking his balls, her eyes wide in amazement at how big they were.

I bet he could fill me up… Cassie patted her tummy, still full of his cum, then cupped her tits and started using them to massage his cock.

“You’re trying to get another blowjob,” Marcus said. “I’m giving you something else. Get up and face the door.”

Cassie got up, water cascading from her tits, and turned to face the shower’s glass door. Outside, she could see herself in the mirror, her broad tits standing out from her chest, her areolas dark against her paler skin.

Then she felt Marcus take her by the hair, one hand holding her, as another lightly cupped her ass.

“I’m going to fuck you now.”

“Y-yes! Please…” Cassie gasped out.

“And then I’m going to work.” Marcus pressed his cock into her, and she could feel the tip slowly starting to enter her pussy, her folds pressed aside.

“Uh—yes!” Cassie said. “Fuck me! Fuck your little Cassie—fuck your bitch!”

“Bitch?” Marcus asked. “I didn’t call you that. But I am your man, right?”

“Y-yes!” The glass was cool under her fingers, and her boobs were swaying from every one of Marcus’ thrust. Cassie wished there was a camera in the room. She could send picture after picture, show all her friends that she wasn’t just a woman any more. She was a woman with a man!

A man’s woman… “Yes, I’m your fucking woman!” Cassie gasped out. “Fuck me! Fuck me harder, fill me up!”

Marcus’s thrusts got stronger, burying his cock into her. Cassie felt like he was spreading her hips with every glorious thrust. She flung head back, a high whine filling the shower.

“My woman,” Marcus growled, his voice animalistic. “That’s right. You’re my woman.” He cupped one full tit and rubbed her nipple between his fingers. Then he dropped down, trailing his hand over her belly, and fuck, she was going insane. “Do you know what that means?”

“I-uh, yours! I’m yours!”

“Do you need your apartment?”

“N-no! Please let me move in with you!” Cassie shuddered at the thought. She would cook and clean and be ready for him whenever he wanted her. She would be his maid and slut… Her pussy was just gushing now, even as she tried to bring him off, to feel that hot semen fill her fertile womb.

“Do you need your money? I bet you make bad decisions with it.”

“I-ah…Yes, you should take it!” A man can make those decisions. All I need is an allowance to buy things that make me look pretty and get what he tells me to. Cassie closed her eyes and whined in relief as she remembered the time she’d fucked up the finances, people looking at her like she should know better.

I…I wouldn’t! I wouldn’t have to worry about that. Cassie bit her lip as she realized that now she’d have Marcus to depend on. To handle all those things. To let her…

“B-be your woman! Please let me be your woman, bear your seed, just be your little fuck-toy!” Cassie howled out, her mind just melting under the pleasure of Marcus’ thrusts, every one bringing her a little closer to the final peak.

“So you’ll be my woman.”

“Y-yes!”

“Good girl.”

And then Marcus slapped her once on her ass, and thrust into her. Moments later, his cock swelled and started to fill her with his gift. Cassie screamed in pleasure as her body just felt like it was melting as the orgasm roared over her.

She felt her mind dissolving into the pleasure, and before she passed out, got a glance of her reflection, her tits pressed up into the glass, her face contorted with pleasure and surrender.

She wasn’t Cassie, not the old Cassie, any more.

She was Marcus’ girl.

And with that, Cassie faded into a pleasure-filled oblivion.

* * *

If the AI had been present, and capable of satisfaction, it would have felt it. The process had been slightly faster than that of other subjects in the laboratory, but the reconfiguration of male and female had been achieved in toto. The orders, for social, mental, and physical modifications, had been completely successful, and most importantly, neither subject would seek to undo the changes.

If the AI had been capable of such thoughts, it would have congratulated itself on a job well done. But if the AI had been capable of that, it might have considered whether off-handed comments should have been accorded such weight.

But it was not.