The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fertility Plague, Chapter 3

Hi! I’m writing as Julie Libídeo Griffin, and this is my first new story. I used to write under another name, but as Amazon got increasingly sensitive, I abandoned that penname, more or less and am starting out on another one, mostly focused on my patreon and smashwords.

I hope you enjoy this and my current page is at: julieseroticfun.blogspot.com

When Sheila went to bed that night, she was… hot.

“Fuck, am I coming down with something? Hope it’s not the flu.” because the last thing I need is to be puking up everything I ate today.

She kicked the covers off of her body and yawned, feeling a tremendous lassitude come over her. She’d eaten a ton. The breakfast had turned into a big lunch and then on the way home, she’d stopped at the all you can eat buffet, and she’d just porked out.

Some people had even watched her and she remembered one woman telling her daughter that “she must be eating for two.”

Sheila snorted at that. She wasn’t eating for two. She didn’t even have a man who could put a big kid in her… put a kid in her with his big cock, his balls just full of his semen, virile and ready because he knew that it was a woman’s purpose to receive a man’s seed…

Sheila’s hand started running down her body, the light pressure through her gown surprisingly hot on her sensitive skin.

She bit her lip and moaned softly, wondering what it’d feel like if she had a man here for tonight.

Fuck, how long has it been since I’ve had a man? And most of them were just… polite. Pecks on her cheek and proper meals and then finding out that they didn’t really have anything in common, and then they’d leave and never call back.

Now Sheila moaned again, the sound loud in the room. Maybe she needed the kind of man who would just…

Just push me down on the bed and fuck me! Sheila closed her eyes and started rubbing her pussy through the fabric. She grunted in pleasure at the feeling, feeling her pussy grow damp from the sensation and the thoughts.

He’d just grab me and turn me over. I’d be wearing my jeans and my shirt, but he wouldn’t care. Sheila shuddered. Maybe he’d just open her door and walk right in, because he had the key, or she’d left it open. No talking, no little pleasantries.

He’d grab her and pull her into him, one hand around her torso, the other one on her ass, his big hand squeezing her full buttocks, sending little bolts of pleasure through her body.

On the bed, Sheila gasped and arched her back. She pulled the gown up and over her body, leaving it bunched around her waist, exposing her sheer panties to the world.

He’d tell her what he was going to do, as he spread her legs and she lifted her sopping pussy to him, offering her fertile womb…

Sheila closed her eyes and moaned. Now she had slipped her fingers under her panties, rubbing her sensitive folds, her finger touching her clit and sending little bolts of pleasure through her body.

It wouldn’t be a small cock. It’d be a huge, thick cock, the broad head dark purple, swollen nuts just full of virile semen to pump into her eager, fertile womb.

“Ah…” Sheila slipped first one finger, then another, into her wet, eager passage, still using her thumb to rub her clit.

Her other hand migrated up to one of her tits, cupping the heavy orb, flicking her nipple through the thin fabric.

Sheila grunted, the sounds animalistic in her room.

Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me full of your seed! She had an image of her friends watching, staring in disbelief as her man just fucked her right there in the open. They’d have their hands down at their crotch, rubbing their pussies through the fabric of their clothing. They’d be panting, shocked, aroused… and jealous that Sheila was the one of them that was getting fucked.

But… Maybe he’d fuck her first and then fuck her friends. Wilma, Teresa… Sheila gasped and shuddered as she imagined Teresa on her hand and knees. Her dark skin gleaming with sweat as the man fucked her. Fucked her until she was just a submissive little slut.

She didn’t know who the man was. Every-time she tried to imagine his face, she couldn’t see it. Maybe it wasn’t so much a man, as any man, showing his strength. Fucking his women, making them his…

Sheila’s grunts and cries grew louder. She was getting closer… She could imagine him fucking her, other men fucking the rest of the women. Making them theirs. Showing them what it was to be… to be…

“A Man’s!” Sheila screamed and came so hard she nearly bounced out of her bed.

Then she sagged, her eyes wide and blank as the pleasure just rumbled through her body.

So hot… So hot… With that, she fell into a deep slumber.

But her body was hot.

After all, the nanites had work to do.

* * *

Marcus had never felt the need to masturbate at work before, and he sure as hell had never gotten hard again on the way home. It was difficult to drive home, with his cock stiff against his pants. Fucking thing felt bigger somehow.

By the time he got home and walked up to his apartment, his cock was aching. He needed to get in and get off, since he didn’t have some warm, eager, slutty woman to service him.

The fuck? He’d never thought like that before. But the idea of bending someone down over her desk, just running his hands over her ass…

Marcus shook his head. I’d better not think of this, or I’m going to cum in my fucking pants.

His cock was tenting out of his pants. Goddamn, it was bigger. How the hell…

For a moment, Marcus wondered if some kind of leakage from the nanite treatment had occurred, but that was impossible. It was a fertility and big boob treatment, and that wasn’t anything to do with men. Besides, it was still sitting in the vials back at the lab.

His cock twitched, and Marcus realized that it was too late to save his pants. Precum was already leaking from the tip of his cock, leading through his shorts and pants, staining them with the sticky emissions.

“Fuck,” he said, his voice a deeper growl than he remembered. “I need to get in and get change—“

“Hi, Marcus!”

Fuck! Marcus dropped his briefcase over his pants to shield them and turned around to see his apartment neighbor. Cassie was standing, holding a basket of clothing.

“Hi, Cassie,” he said. She was a little older than him, dark brown hair in a bobbed cut framing a rounded, pleasant face. Not to mention a pleasant body, full breasts and curving hips fulling her T-shirt and jeans nicely. “How are you doing?”

His cock gave a twitch as he glanced at her. She wasn’t wearing a bra and her large nipples were pressing into the white fabric of her T-shirt.

Marcus looked away, not because he didn’t want to see them, but he was about to… The need was still there, but now he didn’t think he could cum, not here, not outside of Cassie.

What? He fought that thought down.

Cassie walked up to him, putting her basket down. “So, Marcus, how is everything going?” she said. “You look sort of flushed.” She took a deep breath, seeming to drink something in from the air.

“Just work,” he said. “You know, the typical day at the office with some frustrating women.” Wait, why did I say that? But Mandy had been frustrating, the kind of frustrating that a strong man could control. A woman like her didn’t need to be a bitch, she could be a hot little piece of ass working for the company and a man…

Another pulse, and more precum stained his pants. God, it was so fucking tight.

Cassie took another deep breath and then stared at Marcus. Her cheeks were flushed. “You know,” she said, “it’s been a while since we’ve talked. Why don’t you come in for a moment?”

So I can cum in my pants in your room—but it didn’t matter, because Marcus didn’t want to leave her. He didn’t want to stop looking at the curvy woman in front of him. She was already turning and walking. Now he watched as she swayed her hips with every step, the full orbs of her ass jiggling entrancingly.

But he walked after her, then before she unlocked her door, Marcus put one hand on her ass.

Cassie gasped, but didn’t say anything as she opened the door and they walked into her apartment.

“Not much stuff here,” Marcus said.

“I—I didn’t have a lot of time to shop,” Cassie replied. “Right after, you know, the divorce.”

“He was an idiot.” Marcus punctuated the words with a light slap on her ass.

Cassie gasped, and a tiny, shrinking part of Marcus wondered what the hell he was doing!? But it felt so good to have that firm, warm buttock under his hand. His other hand was still shielding his erection.

“I’ll go get something for us to drink,” Cassie said. “You go sit down.”

Marcus nodded and went to the couch. Cassie had turned her back on him, so he was free to stop shielding his cock.

Goddamn, I can’t just… He glanced at the way Cassie moved as she lift and grinned. What the fuck, the worse she can do is throw me out.

But he didn’t think she would. With the flush on her cheeks, Cassie was turned on. And Marcus needed some relief.

* * *

Cassie finished up the coffee. What is with me? Marcus was an acquaintance, and not bad looking, but she’d sworn off men, at least for a while after the divorce.

But she’d seen him standing there, and when she’d just gone up to say hi…

There was something about him, an unconscious attitude, not to mention the musky scent around him that just reminded her of a powerful male, the kind of guy that you dipped your eyes before.

“Cassie, you’re just being a dummy,” she said. “Maybe not enough time out or not enough sex.” She pressed her legs together at that thought. It had been a while since she’d had sex. Too long. Too long since a man had just pushed her down and…

Cassie bit her lips. Better not get into it, because I don’t think Marcus would be happy if I just walked into the bedroom for some mechanical fun.

Mechanical fun. That was all she’d had for the last few months.

Shaking her head, she finished the coffee and walked into the living room—and then stopped in shock.

Marcus was there, leaning back, staring at her. And his pants were down, and he was lightly stroking the largest cock Cassie had ever seen. The dark purple head was gleaming as precum trickled down it, and how did any guy have balls like that? The room was full of the musk of his sex and she just…

“Marcus, what are you doing?”

“Touching my cock.” He didn’t stop. “You’ve been divorced, so I bet it’s been a while since you sucked a man off. Ready?”

“I…” She licked her lips. She knew what she should say. She should throw him out but…

That cock… She couldn’t take her eyes off of it. She licked her lips.

Cassie had never liked sucking a man off, but maybe she’d just never had the right man…

She should…

Cassie put the coffee cups to the side and walked to Marcus. Her pussy wasn’t just warm, it was wet, the stain spreading on the crotch of her jeans.

She’d never gotten wet that fast. Hell, she’d had to work with it before the divorce, sex had become so boring and…

And somehow now she was on her knees. Cassie gasped as Marcus took her by the hair and pulled her down to his cock. She opened her mouth, kissing the organ and the taste…

She wanted to cum on the spot.

“Good,” he growled. “I don’t know what’s happening, but good. Except you’re overdressed. I undid my pants, what about your shirt?

Cassie stared at him and then pulled her T-shirt off, hissing as the fabric rubbed against her stiff nipples.

“Good girl,” Marcus said, not bothering with her name. “Show me what you have.”

There was something so incredibly strong about him—Cassie just cupped her jugs and used them to engulf his cock in a warm tunnel, the precum sticky and wet against her skin. She bent down and took his cock into her mouth, having to open wider than ever before to take the monster into her.

And the taste and feel, as she used her lips and tongue to massage the cock, was just incredible. She bobbed her head, feeling his hand on her head as he pushed her down, filling her mouth, before he let her up.

Cassie worked to adopt her mouth to his cock. Every time she went down on him, she got a little more, even as the gag reflex was defeated by her desire.

God, he’s so big, so strong…

“Never took you for a slut like this,” Marcus said. “It’s… It’s a good look.” He patted her on the head. “You never did this with your husband, did you?”

Cassie couldn’t say anything, just moaned in the negative.

“You’ll be doing a lot of it with me.”

Yes—God, fuck yes!

Cassie kept working, getting her mouth down, closer and closer to his root. She’d never been this skilled, but her body just seemed to be adapting itself to servicing this man… Her pussy was dripping her jeans soaked, but Cassie didn’t stop cupping her tits, using them to massage that shaft.

What am I… I’ve never done this before, never been so—The thought was cut off as Marcus pushed her head down, her lips touching the root of his cock as the organ swelled. Cassie choked on the flood of semen, trying to take it all as it rolled down her throat, even as her own orgasm hit her. Cassie’s muffled scream filled the room even as semen flooded out of her mouth, Marcus holding her down, until he relented and let her pull free, one last surge of semen anointing her face and jugs.

Cassie lay on her back, panting from her orgasm, and then looked up at Marcus. He’d stood up and his cock was… Oh, God, he’s still hard. How is he still hard.

“We’re not done, girl,” Marcus told her.

Cassie shivered in delight.

* * *

The nanite hives could not replicate outside of their restrictions. The AI had very carefully ensured that. But simple transmission of RNA and DNA packets by semen didn’t involve any nanotech, nor did the transmission by female fluids.

The computer had decided that spreading the modification was important for both breeding processes, and to ensure that Mandy was made nicer. After all, the more people like Mandy, the fewer would notice any difference.