The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fertility Plague, Chapter 2

Hi! I’m writing as Julie Libídeo Griffin, and this is my first new story. I used to write under another name, but as Amazon got increasingly sensitive, I abandoned that penname, more or less and am starting out on another one, mostly focused on my patreon and smashwords.

I hope you enjoy this and my current page is at: julieseroticfun.blogspot.com

I hope you enjoy this story, which is probably going to be about 20K when finished!

* * *

When Marcus came in that morning, he made certain to be early. After all, if there was a glitch in the machine, better to find out before Mandy started screaming her head off. He keyed himself in, walking through the empty lobby. Nobody else was here, which was sort of the point.

Nobody needed to be here, not even a security guard, since the whole security system was automated. He pulled his jacket off as he transitioned from early morning cold to the climate controlled office building and went strolling up to the lab.

The screens were all dark, but that was just power saver mode. Marcus punched in his code and waited until the system was awake.

Then he…

What the fuck?

It was reading as completed but…

Geolocated limitation on activity? He hadn’t put that in. Granted, it was sort of inherent in the idea that they didn’t want the nanites spreading, but it was something beyond the normal degree of programming.

On the other hand… It made sense. He hadn’t told it this was for general distribution. So the AI had, in its idiot savant way, decided that the thing to do was make certain none of the seeds could remain active beyond the building. The actual test subjects would continue having the nanite colonies inside them, but the seeds would be shut down. No chance of spread.

Marcus shook his head and checked out the rest of the readouts. It’d created some nanites for the injections. But…

“Huh. Where is the rest?” The feed stock was lower than it should be. Oh, by a tiny amount, but it shouldn’t be lower at all.

Marcus checked the diagnostics, and they were all agreeing. The process had been successful. Except there was still some missing.

Did someone screw us over on our stocks? It had looked good last night, but Marcus hadn’t really bothered to check. He’d been coding the actual nanites.

On the other hand, if someone wanted to steal something, they wouldn’t be stealing the feed stock. That was just super purified materials, without any possible contaminants. Yeah, sort of expensive, but they bought it in kilo units, and the discrepancy was a few milligrams.

Right, let me think about this. Okay, we’re missing some, but maybe the computer had failed programming issues and didn’t bother to log them. Normally that’d be a big deal, but Marcus couldn’t remember if he had put it in the log—

Crap. Mandy will ream me out for this.

Fine, it’s just a few grams. One quick command, and the discrepancy was erased. It didn’t matter, anyway. The injections were ready, but they’d have to take time to find someone to test them on and get all the other paperwork ready. As for the rest, it didn’t matter. After all, he hadn’t encoded any kind of command for nanites that could function in the air!

Satisfied, Marcus wandered off to see if the vending machines had been restocked. State of the art lab…

With pastries that looked like they’d expired in the 1970s.

Well, of course. You need high tech equipment, but god forbid Mandy pay money for the help…

* * *

The nanite hives were tiny things, dust motes floating in the air. Just a few grams in total. But a few grams translated out to hundreds of thousands of nanite hives. Marcus had inhaled two or three, and when Sheila came in, one landed on her hand.

It wasn’t important how they came into contact with them. The tiny structure extruded systems that allowed it to sink through the mucous membrane or skin, leaving no sign of its passage.

The first thing the hive did when it had ensconced itself around a blood vessel was to disguise itself, using the DNA of the host. The immune system would not be alerted to the new intruder.

Once it was safe, if transferred the needed DNA to other cells. Hundreds. Thousands, eventuality millions. But they were barely noticeable among the over 37 trillion cells in Marcus’ body.

For now. But each cell had been programmed by the nanite hive to release their own packages, viruses that would transmit the proper changes to the host cells. For a human, the idea of changing billions of cells, of modifying an entire body, would have been insane.

But one became two, two became four, and each transformed cell sent out instructions to thousands of other cells. It wasn’t instantaneous, but it was still much faster than any human would expect.

The same happened to Sheila when she came into work, Rosalita and the rest of the lab workers, even Mandy, who paused under a vent before she took the elevator up to her corner office.

By nine in the morning, the implanted nanite hives had completed their work, and shut down, to be removed by the body’s normal process. There were still enough in the air to treat any new subjects entering the lab.

There was no going back.

Marcus had not told the computer to make the process reversible, after all.

* * *

Marcus was munching away on his pastry when Sheila came walking in, tossing her bag onto the chair. She stared at it and her face twisted in revulsion.

“Oh, God, Marcus, are we going to have to send you to the hospital? The crap in the vending machine is vile!”

“Well, it could be worse,” Marcus said, right after he swallowed some of the nearly indigestible food.

“How. Explain it. How?”

“You could be eating it?”

Sheila stared at him. “Congratulations. I’ve just lost my appetite.”

“Well, you should eat something.” he gestured at her bag. “That’s a clear sign you slept in.”

“What?”

“Your bag. You didn’t fasten it.”

“That’s not—okay, I did oversleep, but it wasn’t my fault.”

“Whose fault was it?”

“The people who put three movies on at once, so I watched all of them at once and went to bed at five in the morning.”

“You do realize that’s what cell phones are for. You look like you’re working and watch the rest of the movie at the office.”

“I didn’t put myself in hock for a big-screen TV to spend my time watching movies on a six-inch screen!”

“Fine, fine,” Marcus said. “So, when Mandy finishes all of her appointments, I gotta go up and talk to her about our new project. Wanna come?”

“Do I look stupid?” Sheila asked, putting one hand on her hip.

“No, you look…” big-titted. Marcus blinked. Where the hell had that come from? Sure, Sheila had nice jugs, a good chunk of the girls here did, but now, as he was staring at her sweater, he noticed how they pressed out against the fabric, even confined by a bra.

I wonder what those would look like in a bikini, or just wearing nothing at all. Because Sheila didn’t just have a nice rack, she had a damned nice ass. The kind of thing that was good for a man to pound as he held his woman by the hips and just fucked her until she was a drooling mess, begging for more.

“Marcus? You zoning?”

“I—ah! No, I was just thinking of having to deal with Mandy by my lonesome.”

“Well, that’s an odd thing to zone out over. I’d figure more screaming in despair.” Sheila stared at the remains of Marcus’ breakfast and grinned. “You know what? I’m gonna take some time off myself.”

“You just got here!”

“Yeah, and now I’m hungry, and the law says you have to feed hungry employees food.”

“That’s what the vending machine is for.”

“I said food, Marcus. Food.”

With that, Sheila turned around and, swaying her hips, strutted out of the room.

Since when did she go for the hip wiggle?

Marcus shrugged and headed to the elevator. Time to beard the dragon lady in her lair.

* * *

Sheila wasn’t about to eat the pastries that the vending machine delivered. In addition to costing 5 bucks, she remembered the one time she’d succumbed to temptation and pulled one out.

It’d been pure luck that she’d checked the “sell by” date on it.

June tenth, 1990.

The Goddamn pastry had been older than she was. Fortunately, there was a diner, not too far away.

Sheila left the lab, turned right, and headed for it.

Weird. I feel a little chilly. God, I hope I’m not coming down with something. Sheila resolved to get some orange juice to go with her sandwich. It’d really suck for someone working at a health lab to end up getting sick with the flu, now wouldn’t it?

But the moment she pushed the door in, Sheila felt her mouth start to water. Staring at the menu, she frowned.

Maybe a little more than a sandwich. “Hi! I’ll have the ham and eggs, please, with um… hash browns and a large orange juice.” That was right. Sure, it was a lot of food, but she could just skip lunch.

If she wasn’t hungry, that was.

But she ended up being hungrier than she’d ever been in her life, just devouring the food as it was placed in front of her. Jesus, where is it all going? Sheila wondered. She was going to have to get a health club membership to work all of this food off of her. She was big enough as…

She licked her lips, once, thinking of how Marcus had stared at her tits. Sure, they were big, but maybe… maybe they could be a little bigger. After all, guys liked a woman with big jugs and curvy hips…

God, it’s been too long since I’ve been on a date. Or at least a date with the right guy. Maybe she needed someone stronger, someone… powerful. Sheila shivered at that image. There was something… sexy about it.

“There won’t be anything sexy if Mandy fires me,” Sheila said. She stared at the remains of the meal, then looked at the dessert menu. Maybe just one slice of pie…

* * *

Inside the body of the woman, the nanite modified cells continued their labors. The increased appetite rose from the need to increase the amount of resources for the reconfiguration of various body types, while subtle modifications were carried out in the brain.

The AI didn’t understand what it was doing, only that it would have the desired effect, so it did not think of whether or not the humans would desire the changes. Changes involving modifying the mind to reward obedience with pleasure, to increase the arousal of the individual. It merely put in a design to adjust the structure of the mind and body to best achieve the desired goal.

The physical modifications had barely started, but the mental modifications were already starting to have an impact, and not just on Sheila…

* * *

By the time Marcus got to Mandy’s office, he was regretting not getting another couple of pastries.

Dammit, how am I so hungry? He hadn’t felt like this since back in college when he actually hit the gym on a regular basis. But right now, it was time to talk to Mandy. He passed Wilma, the blond secretary typing with one hand while she held her breakfast drink in the other hand. Wilma was always worried about her weight, so Marcus was sort of surprised. Normally, she didn’t drink that until lunch.

The thought set another grumble in his stomach. But he ignored Wilma, who was also ignoring him and headed into the office.

Where Mandy was. She looked up at him, blinked, and put her breakfast plate to the side, the food evidently delivered. She blushed as she brushed some crumbs off her lips and looked up at Marcus.

“Yes?”

“Got the treatment. Worked late on it last night, so…”

“Chuck it.” Mandy shook her head. “It’s a bad idea.”

“What? You told me to work on it!” Marcus protested.

“Yes.” Mandy got up and walked over to the window, her short form small against the big glass panes. “But then I started thinking and called our lawyers.”

“And what did the blood suckers say?”

“They said that it doesn’t matter if it’s a cosmetic treatment. Worse, because it’s experimental and involves ‘nanites’ a lawyer could potentially argue that anything happening to their client from that point on might be caused by it. We need full FDA approval, especially since they could argue that things like, oh, getting hit by a car might be caused by—“

“Why what, big boobs?” Marcus asked. He took a few steps and was now in front of Mandy, overshadowing the smaller woman. “Big boobs would cause getting hit by a car?”

“Yes. Because they’d claim we did something else that might slow the subject’s reflexes.”

“So why didn’t you do this before I spent half the night working on it?”

“I wanted it ready, just in case,” Mandy said. She glanced back at him. “After all, I’m the boss, remember?”

“You’re the boss…”

Marcus knew that she was the boss, but right now the only thing he could think of was that Mandy had, once again, fucked with his night, just to do something that she hadn’t even bothered to check with anyone else first. And now, the work, the lost feedstock, everything was just wasted.

“Look, Mandy, this isn’t acceptable,” Marcus said, part of him wondering why he was even bothering. But the rest of him didn’t care. He was pissed. “You don’t respect the staff and you don’t respect the work, and that means you just wasted my time. I don’t like having my time wasted. So from now on, I want you to check the other stuff first, before you give me something to do that is going to waste time and money.”

“I—“ Mandy’s mouth was open, but no other words were coming out.

Marcus wondered if Mandy was going to fire him and she was looking for the right words to do it.

But she didn’t say anything, just stared at him, her eyes wide. She shivered once, involuntarily.

Then the short Asian licked her lips and looked away from Marcus, breaking the gaze first.

What the hell? Mandy never let someone show her up.

But now Mandy was staring at the carpet before she looked back up at Marcus. “I’m… Right, I’ll try to remember that in the future.” She went back to her desk. “Anything else?”

“Yeah, the new nanite hives are geolocated. They only work if they’re injected into the building. Beyond that, they go dead. It’s a good safety and anti-theft measure.”

“That’s… that’s good!” Mandy nodded. “I’ll, um, talk about it later. I have some work to do now. So just write up a report.”

“Right.” Marcus decided to not press his luck. He turned and left the office, his last glance at Mandy showing that she was going back to her breakfast. Marcus passed Wilma, heading to the elevator.

What the fuck? Mandy should have bitten his head off. Mandy would have bitten his head off. Not looked like she was…

Not wanting to contradict him.

Marcus shook his head. Then he blinked.

The fuck. Am I getting a hard-on? But his cock was rock-hard, and he realized that if he didn’t do something, he’d have to explain a stain in his pants.

Maybe I should go back and tell Mandy I need some relief.

Marcus snorted at that as he turned and headed for the company bathroom. Still, it was nice to think of it. Mandy on her hands and knees on top of that big desk, while Marcus fucked from the rear, maybe with the door open so everyone could hear her.

Pity she didn’t have the kind of boobs Marcus liked.

But that thought had him moving faster. He didn’t have a change of clothes, after all.