The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fashion Victim

by VWscribble

site: sponsus.org/u/vwscribble

Part 9

Emily was ugly crying in public. She wasn’t doing much to hide it. She was making great gasping noises, like an infant throwing a tantrum. People at other tables in the café were obviously staring; she could even vaguely hear one woman nearby talking about her on her phone. “This woman dressed like a hooker is crying so loud I can’t even hear myself think!”

A week ago, Emily would have been that woman sneering on the phone. A week ago, she wouldn’t have been caught dead in this ridiculous black cross top with the side boob and the matching micro-mini she’d bought to her horror because Darla’s cunt had liked it. A week ago, she’d have been ashamed to be here looking like a fashion disaster with her tits jerking and sobbing about to break free.

She was beyond shame now. Or worse than beyond shame. The people looking at her and judging her, their disgust…she suspected Darla would like it. Darla liked humiliating her. And what Darla liked Darla’s cunt liked. She could feel it moistening beneath the mini. Her nipples were hardening even as she wept.

“What is wrong with me?” she thought. Or had she said it out loud? She may have said it out loud. She was so fucked up. She put her head in her arms on the table and emitted a loud whine, like some sort of broken alarm clock.

“Oh, for god’s sake, cut that out, right now,” someone said.

It took Emily a second to realize that she had in fact stopped making the noise. A second later she realized she had stopped crying. She should have been surprised, but she was almost beyond surprise at anything her brain did at this point. She kept her head down in her arms though. The blackness was comforting. She tried to focus on it and think about nothing.

Especially not about how much Darla’s cunt had liked that voice. She could feel the cunt there, pantiless and throbbing.

“Emily Vanderslutt, you bitch, are you ignoring me? I’d think you’d have figured out you don’t want to piss me off. Look at me when I talk to you. And say hello the way you know Darla’s cunt says you should.”

It was Navi of course. She was wearing a different half shirt, still way too tight. Emily wanted to run. But Darla’s cunt really liked Navi. Darla’s cunt was just about spasming. Darla’s cunt would want her to be friendly. Docile. Slutty.

“Oh, hi…hi, Navi,” Emily said. Her voice was breathy. She half stood. She leaned over. She didn’t really know what she was doing. Her mini—was she flashing people behind her? The thought went right through Darla’s cunt. Then Navi was kissing her sweetly and she was…her tongue was…she felt herself grinding against the table edge. Navi’s fingers brushed a breast. Emily felt Navi’s hard nipple against her own fingers. Her other hand was slipping down to…but she couldn’t touch Darla’s cunt. She made a frustrated, needy, eager sound, akin to the whine from earlier, but huskier.

“Oh, my God,” she heard distantly. “Now that slutty crying woman is lezzing out with this other girl. I can just about see… What the hell? I’m going to call the cops.”

Navi pulled away. She patted Emily’s cheek. “That’s better. Just sit here and think about how hot that was for a minute okay? I’ll be right back.”

Emily nodded. Navi got up. Emily thought about how hot kissing Navi had been. Her nipples were still tight. She wanted to rub Darla’s clit and make herself cum but she wasn’t allowed to do that. She also still felt distantly like crying, but it was hard to focus on that when she kept thinking about kissing Navi and how hot it was.

“Help,” she said quietly.

“Of course,” Navi said, sitting down again with a grin. “That’s what I’m here for. I just helped make sure you wouldn’t get arrested for indecent exposure, you little insatiable tramp. You should thank me.”

“Thank you,” Emily said, reflexively. She paused a second. She knew she shouldn’t ask. “What did you do?“ she said.

“Oh, that woman over there was all upset because she could see Darla’s hot, wet cunt when you leaned over. I explained to her that hot wet cunts are super sexy and that she’s just realized she has a lifelong obsession with them. She’s going to watch a lot of, um, tutorials, so she can treat those cunts right the next time she sees one. Which she really hopes is soon.”

Emily nodded like this made sense. Darla’s cunt thought it made sense. “I want to kiss you again. It was really hot,” she said.

“Why, Emily the Vanderslutt! You are a very forward horny bitch aren’t you? I approve, and am not against it; Darla said you were pretty attractive, and I agree, especially now that you’re dressing like the slut you are. But first, we should talk some, I think. Right?”

“Darla…Darla said I was attractive?” Emily said. Darla thought she was hot. Darla’s cunt thought she was hot. Did that mean Darla’s cunt wanted her to fuck Darla’s cunt? Did that mean she could rub Darla’s cunt’s clit and finger fuck Darla’s cunt all the time like she wanted? But Darla had said not to touch her cunt without orders. But Darla’s cunt wanted her to fuck it. She needed to fuck like Darla’s cunt wanted and couldn’t because Darla had said no.

Her hands twitched spasmodically. She felt herself thrusting as Darla’s cunt spasmed. She was hyperventilating.

Navi giggled. “Wow,” she said, “I really did a number on you, huh? I’m used to fucking with people but this is something else. It’s pretty fun. Calm down now, though. I do want to talk, and having you throwing yourself around and moaning is a little distracting. Just, very calm. Tell Aunt Navi what’s wrong, okay?”

Emily sighed. She still wanted to fuck Darla’s cunt for Darla and couldn’t and wanted to, but it all seemed comfortably far away. Her head lolled. She may have drooled.

“You really did a number on me,” she heard herself say. “Darla’s cunt tells me what to do. Don’t want to be obedient slave to Darla’s cunt. Don’t want to fuck hard dicks for her. But feels so good. Don’t know what I want. Don’t want what I want. Violated, feel violated so good. My fiancé—can’t fuck him. Don’t want to fuck him. Ugly dick. Never fuck him. Supposed to get married. Don’t know what to do. What am I going to tell him? Can’t just have anal sex forever. Anal sex feels so good when Darla tells me to come with her cunt. Help. Need help. You’ve got to make it stop. Splitting apart. Want to split apart.”

She wound down. Navi giggled again.

“You bitch,” Emily said, distantly.

Navi shook her head. “That’s the Emily the Vanderstutt I know and enjoy mindfucking,” she said. “Tranquilized almost into insensibility, but you’ve still got a little fire in you, huh? Well, good; otherwise this would just be boring. Now,” she took Emily’s chin in her hand. “I’m going to give you a little kiss, and it’s going to help you focus. Put some Vanderstutt back in your Vanderslutt. You won’t be able to attack me or run away or make a scene, or anything, but you’ll have access to your regular bitch brain again, even if that cunt is still Darla’s. Okay?”

“Okay,” Emily tried to say, but before she could, Navi was kissing her again. It wasn’t all out sex like the last time, but there was more than a hint of fire. Darla’s cunt yearned and made more of a slick mess on her thighs.

At the same time as her fluids poured out of her, she felt as if her brain was being poured back into itself. The calm rushed out, the confusion rushed out, and she was Emily Vanderstutt, leading fashion editor, really turned on, and pissed off.

Navi leaned back. Emily wanted to scream. She wanted to throw things. She wanted to call the police.

“You bitch,” she said, “what have you done to me? I’ll kill you.” There was fury behind it, but no volume.

Navi smiled. “There we go! But you might want to be careful with the insults and threats, Vanderslutt. You wouldn’t want to make me really angry, would you? Oh look, you’ve gone all white! Don’t be such a scaredy-slut. I’m just teasing. You amuse me. I wouldn’t do anything awful to you.” She grinned. “Or at least, not really awful.”

Emily’s hands clenched. She could feel her nails in her palm. “You…you raped me. Over and over. Raped my mind. Took away my…I don’t…there aren’t even words for what you did to me!”

“Oh, come on. You enjoyed it all. It was the best sex of your life. Darla’s sweet cunny is still begging you to stuff it with more hard cocks, right? You told me all about how hot it was in those confused, yummy emails. Admit it, now.”

“I enjoyed it all; it was the best sex of my life. I need hard cocks in Darla’s sweet cunny. Oh god.” Emily said. It was true. She really wanted to be fucked hard again and again. By cocks. Or Navi. Or both. She felt like she was going to cry again.

“What emails?” she said.

“Never mind the emails, you ditzy slut. Let’s focus here. You had a great time and had probably the best orgasms of your life. What’s the problem then? Why are you so upset, Vanderslutt? Be to the point here; no crying or calling me names.”

“Why am I, you b…, you… I…you—I’m, you made me give my cunt to Darla! Now I can’t have sex with my fiancé and I am fucking whoever she says! That’s not who I want to be; I’m out of control, I’m…My body is fucking my brain, my brain is fucking my body, it’s so hot but I’m supposed to be in control! I’m an editor at a major fashion magazine! I’m not some desperate bimbo slave to Darla’s slick cunt which makes me get fucked hard like I need.” She was trembling. “I can’t even cry now.”

Navi nodded. “Okay. So the problem is that you still think of yourself as a powerful important editor person whose life is in order, and that’s out of sync with your desperate need to be an insatiable cunt slave to Darla. Is that right? Tell me I’m right and smarter than you, you dumb bitch.”

Emily blinked. “That’s…right. You’re right and I’m a dumb bitch.”

“Great! So here’s what we’re going to do. I’m going to give you a choice! You should be grateful, you know. I generally don’t give people choices.”

“I’m grateful,” Emily’s mouth said. She felt cold though. “What kind of choice?”

“Well, here’s the thing,” Navi raised one finger. The middle finger. Emily stared at it. “Choice one. I can fix all this silly cognitive dissonance. You won’t be an editor anymore. You’ll just be Darla’s messy, vapid, horny assistant, who gave Darla her slick cunt and loves to do whatever that slick cunt tells her. You’ll break up with your fiancé and his ugly cock. You’ll fuck whoever Darla says, as often as she says. You’ll have heavenly orgasms and serve and fuck and you won’t have any second thoughts at all. No more crying! What do you think of that?”

Darla’s cunt, between Emily’s legs, knew what it thought. It was screaming at her for relief, so wet and hot. It was hard for her to do anything, to speak or think, it wanted to be fucked and to fuck her and to see her crawl so badly. Emily’s brain felt like it was being smothered in the slick folds. Her thoughts thrust, trying to find some way out.

“I…can’t just…I’m the editor. Everyone knows I’m the editor. There will be questions. People will…they know me. They know I’m not the assistant. They know Darla isn’t the editor. They’ll…it won’t work. The owners, the board, will…”

“Now, now,” Navi waggled the finger. Emily couldn’t help imagining it up in…she scooched uncomfortably. “You don’t need to worry about the details. I can talk to people in the office and on the board. And for longer term we can disguise you a bit.” She leered. “I like your sweet little tits in that dress, but I think you’d look even better with huge Jayne Mansfield jugs, huh? 40DDs? Ass injections too. Nobody will be looking at your face, but big collagen lips, slutty make-up—if anyone does recognize you they’ll be too embarrassed to say anything. And Darla’ll love it; it’ll make her want to suck your clit all the time. And bang your cunt with hard cocks.”

“It’s Darla’s cunt,” Emily said. “Not mine.”

“Right you are!” Navi said. “It very much is. So what do you think?”

Emily thought about being Darla’s big-titted sex toy, fetching her coffee and getting fucked hard over the desk by whatever guy Darla decided to have fuck her. Maybe getting fucked hard while she got coffee. Though she’d probably spill. Coffee on her tits. Then Darla would have to lick it off. She could beg Darla to let her cum…

“What’s…what’s my other choice?” she said.

“What?” said Navi. She looked genuinely confused.

“The other choice,” Emily said. “You told me there was another choice. What is the choice other than being Darla’s big-titted cunt slut?”

“Oh, right,” Navi said. She raised her other middle finger. “If you don’t want me to make you happy with your destiny, you can just go on as is. You’ll be Darla’s boss in the office, but she tells you what to do with her cunt. You’ll get to be sort of the muckety-muck still. And you’ll have fanastic slutty sex. You’ll just, you know, feel conflicted about it. And end up crying in a coffee shop or two.” She smiled. It looked feral.

“Conflicted,” Emily said. There was an edge of sarcasm, there, somehow. She wasn’t completely beaten down. “I’ll be conflicted about my…Darla’s…the cunt between my thighs belonging to someone else? I’ll feel conflicted about never having sex with my fiancé? I’ll feel conflicted about having to run out in the middle of the night to bang random guys? About Darla fucking me silly in my office whenever she is annoyed with me asking her to do her job? I’m going to be conflicted?”

“Yep,” Navi said. “You’ll be conflicted. Forever. Or not. I could make you scrumptious and happy and horny all the time, starting right now. It’s up to you.”

“Right…right now?” Emily said. She felt nauseous. Or very, very turned on. Maybe both.

“Uh huh. I’ve already explained what I want from you. Give me another kiss, and when it’s done, you’ll be the new you.”

“Okay,” Emily said. “Okay.” She closed her eyes. She leaned forward.

“Oh, not that kind of kiss. A little more intimate,” Navi said.

Emily’s eyes came open. Navi was gesturing under the table. It took Emily a moment to get it. Then she flushed. “It’s…everybody’s going to see,” she said. “I don’t…”

Navi gestured again. “Yes, and doesn’t Darla’s cunt like it when you’re humiliated, Vanderslutt? Just go on. Kiss me where it counts, baby. You’ll love it.”

Darla’s cunt was in fact very into it. Navi’s panties were red lace. Emily pushed them aside. Navi’s cunt was quite damp. Emily leaned in and pressed her lips against the folds. She loved it.

End Part 9