The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fashion Victim

by VWscribble

site: sponsus.org/u/vwscribble

Part 8: Vanderstutt

From: Emily Vanderstutt

To: Mistress Navi

Subject: Please Need to Cum Need Fuck What Have You Done Help

I don’t want to write to you don’t want to tell anyone about this which is why I have to tell you I

God I am. You’ve. Cunt so.

Can’t. Keep. Typing email makes like fingers on Darla’s clit I can’t believe I’m so horny again writing you just fucked how much can I be fucked mind fucked cock Darla’s cunt in my.

Need to sleep dream about being fucked.

Help help please stop please fuck

Cunt not mine brain not mine brain is cunt’s is Darla’s is yours Mistress Navi please stop don’t stop fuck me

Darla said cock. In cunt. Get cock in her cunt. I had to get cock in her cunt.

Didn’t want to take my car because needed to drink probably to make myself. Worried about getting back. You said to be careful not allowed to hurt myself or Darla’s cunt.

I told the driver to go to the Cellar. It’s a meat market the internet says. Never been there but I was hoping with my top and my tits in my top it would.

The driver was older; he kind of did a double take. Darla’s cunt liked that. It likes when people notice I am a slut. I thought about asking him if he wanted to fuck Darla’s cunt which would have been quick but he wasn’t good looking and I figured Darla’s cunt wouldn’t want it.

Also I chickened out. Should have just asked everyone and checked with Darla but I was afraid. Didn’t really want cock to fuck me no that’s not true. Wanted cock so much. Cunt soaking through my thong. I thought there must be a stain on his seat. He must have been able to smell me. Could see how hard my tits were.

I was trying to tell myself I didn’t have to, but then I remembered it was Darla’s cunt I had to do what she said with the cunt. Why? Punishment. I am being punished for being a bitch. Want to be punished for being a submissive bitch.

We got there and I paid him. Got out of the car. Had heels on and tried to strut a little in case anyone with a cock was looking who might want to fuck Darla’s cunt which I need to get fucked.

It was like 4 in the morning. I was worried there wouldn’t be many people there and then who would I fuck I’d have to fuck anyone but Darla might not like them and then.

But there were still people. Not a ton, but a decent selection of night owls. I guess it is one of those places where people go all night when they are lonely and want to fuck Darla’s cunt like I do.

I don’t even know what I am writing since you said I can’t really know my brain is a cunt brain it just spasms it doesn’t really think.

I didn’t want to think. I figured it would be easier if I got a little drunk. I got some cocktail or other. I can’t remember what. Vodka in it I think. Drank it. Got another. Drank it a little slower while looking around.

There was one really good-looking guy over at a table. Pretty young; mid-20s. Slight build, it looked like in the dim light. Nice smile. He was talking to a girl who was younger than me and they seemed to be having a good time but it’s possible they were just friends or that she wasn’t willing to let him fuck her however he wanted which I would do because it was Darla’s cunt and.

I wasn’t sure how to approach him with the girl there but he got up just then to come to the bar to get something else. He walked right past me and I didn’t want to but Darla’s cunt and so I wanted to.

I don’t remember what I said. Don’t want to remember what I said.

I said, as he went past I said, “Hi; if you want to fuck me you can fuck me.”

I think I said it pretty clearly. I was trying not to shout. Obviously.

He stopped. He looked kind of shocked. “What?” he said.

I was humiliated. I have a fiancé. With an ugly dick. I didn’t want to do this. Not wanting to but having to was hot. So hot. Darla’s cunt was. It was so.

I tried to smile. I smiled. I licked my lips. “You heard me,” I said. I tried to be seductive. It felt sad. But had to. “You’re cute,” I said. “And I’m really horny,” I added. Because maybe that would help.

He laughed. “Sorry,” he said. “My girlfriend’s right there. You should probably go home and sleep it off, hon.”

“I’m not drunk,” I said. He left though. Left me there dripping. And drinking.

I finished my drink. I was humiliated. Humiliation makes me horny. I was horny. But he wouldn’t fuck me.

I asked the bartender for another drink. She was short and heavyset and looked really skeptical. “You can’t solicit in here,” she said.

I guess she heard. “I’m not a whore,” I said. “I’m just h….”

“I heard you the first time,” she said. “You’re drunk.”

I am a submissive cunt whore and am desperate, but also I’m an important fashion editor and service workers don’t get to talk to me like that. I pulled myself up so my shirt got tight against my tight titties and the hard nipples everyone could see because of my sexy shirt I wore to get fucked.

“Look,” I said. “I’m not drunk and I’m not a whore. I’m just out at a bar having a nice time at 4 in the morning because I want to and my…because I want to. And I don’t need your help or your comments you go that? Just do your fucking job, you short dumpy service worker, and get me another drink.”

That was the stuff that made freelancers wilt and under-editors quail. I felt good that I still had it. Though the bartender didn’t look like she was quailing. She glowered. She did get me the drink though.

And then someone else paid for it.

He was a little drunk. “I heard you say about your problem, baby,” he said. He smiled. “I can help if you want.”

Another guy was close behind with the same offer.

I dithered because I didn’t know whose cock Darla’s cunt would want more. Then I thought maybe it would want both? And then I thought maybe one could help me hold the phone while the other one fucked Darla’s cunt so Darla could see her cunt fucked good.

We went outside, all three of us. The bartender looked disgusted but Darla’s cunt didn’t care.

It did care. It liked it. Liked it when people despised me for being a whore for Darla’s cunt.

I wanted to go to a hotel but Darla’s cunt needed cock urgently and I was worried the guys might have second thoughts and doing it in semi-public in an alley was really humiliating which made me hot because you told me to be a submissive bitch who gets horny when she’s humiliated.

The one guy was over 30, bulky in a way that could have been muscle but was probably also a bit of fat. The other one was younger; longer hair. Also maybe drunker. He kept laughing for no reason, though he was kind of cute when he wasn’t doing that.

I told them I needed to call my friend. They were confused and older guy asked me if she was going to come and have fun too and the younger guy laughed which I wished he wouldn’t.

I didn’t answer them but dialed Darla and she was there in her underwear actually. Just her bra. Her tits were…her cunt really liked looking at her tits. I licked my lips.

She didn’t even say hello. As soon as she came on with her tits she just went right in. “You’d better have found cocks for my cunt after all this time,” she said. “I’ve been waiting like an hour and a half for you to do what I told you with my cunt.”

“Yes!” I said. “Yes, I’ve…I am here. I am out looking for… I’m behind the bar and I just wanted to make sure that…”

I showed her. The older guy actually had his cock out. It was medium size. Not quite erect. I couldn’t believe it was going to be up in me. I don’t fuck random strangers. But I guess now I do. Darla’s cunt didn’t know if it should be interested until Darla told it what to do and what it liked.

The guy saw me with the phone and his forehead wrinkled. “Are you filming us? What are you doing?”

“My girlfriend likes to watch,” I said, as convincingly as I could. “It gets me hot, baby.”

He seemed happy enough with that explanation. His cock twitched. I panned over to the other guy. I asked him to get his cock out. It was larger. I was afraid he was going to laugh and piss Darla off but he didn’t.

“I hope that’s okay?” I asked Darla. She was stroking her nipple. I was so wet.

“Yeah. Two cocks is great. You did a good job, Emily the Vanderslutt. Better than picking out that ugly-cocked fiancé. This is going to be so much better than fucking him.”

“One of them can hold the phone,” I said. “So you can watch your cunt. It’s yours.”

She told me to get up against the wall and they could fuck me so hard from behind and her cunt would like that.

“I am exhausted and not a slut who just lets people fuck her,” I said. “But it is your cunt and I know it will feel so good.” I was trying not to whine. I paused but I had to ask. “Can I cum?” I said. “I need to cum.”

She said I could. When they finished in me. Both of them. Once each. So I could cum twice.

I explained to the guys that they needed to film it for my friend. Then I almost ran to get up to the wall and my skirt up so they could.

The first was.

Don’t want to write.

No foreplay he just. I was so wet. It was in Darla’s cunt and Darla’s cunt loved being fucked and I.

He grabbed my tits while he was, reached around and. I should have not let him because it is not Darla’s tit. But the nipple and he came quick. Shuddering in me. I screamed. Came so hard.

Then the other one took a turn. He was bigger. Felt it deeper. And he lasted longer. I tried not to scream again. He felt so good up in Darla’s cunt and she said he was good and knew how to make her cunt happy and I felt.

Oh god.

It was so much better than my fiancé’s ugly cock. Never put that cock in me again. Never Darla said and it’s her cunt.

I leaned against the wall, dirty. My skirt was rucked up and I think stained. A mess. Semen sliding down my leg. I felt so good. Came harder than Reginald ever made me. Darla knows. She knows how to make me cum.

Eventually I got my phone back. Darla said I did good. I asked her if I could cum again but she said I shouldn’t be greedy. She said I could slap my cunny once hard and that it would feel so good. I did while they watched.

They wanted to fuck me again but I knew I couldn’t cum and. Wanted to but.

They got me in a cab. I went home. And I wrote this for you Navi you bitch.

Writing it has made me so horny. I want to ask Darla to let me cum. I want to ask Darla to send me out for more cock more cock every night. It felt so good.

I’ll sleep and dream about Darla making me fuck because that is what you told me to dream about. Navi you bitch I hate you please make Darla fuck me more with her cunt I.

Help.

Your submissive cunt whore
Emily the Vanderslutt.

End Part 8