The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fashion Victim

by VWscribble

site: sponsus.org/u/vwscribble

Part 10

“Hello, darlings. You look like you’re having fun.”

Darla knew that voice. She knew it so well she came, hard, gushing onto Vanderslutt’s face. Vanderslutt kept licking, bearing down, making sure she sucked out every fluid drop of liquid pleasure. Darla could feel Vanderslutt’s lips and tongue shaking too as her little slut was pushed over the edge to her own orgasm. The feeling was exquisite, especially since she knew her cunt in the Vanderslutt was spasming in time to her cunt in Vanderslutt’s mouth.

She came again, even before she’d stopped the first time. Her eyes rolled back in her head. She saw lights, stars, maybe the face of God. She usually tried to keep it at least a little quiet, but she was way beyond that. She was sure cute, innocent little Sana outside could hear her.

When the room came back into focus Vanderslutt was staring up at her with that worshipful expression, her mouth damp, her ridiculous red latex top zipped down so her enormous tits stood out, proud and impossible. Her nipples were hard, as usual, the rings dangling from the erect flesh. “Was that good?” she asked, breathy, innocent, lewd.

“It certainly looked good,” Navi said. She was sitting on the desk in a sunny, very short yellow dress. Also with cleavage. “Why don’t you crawl over here and give me a ride on that tongue, hm?” Navi said. “I’ve tried it before but you look like you’ve had some serious practice.”

Vanderslutt looked up at Darla, her eyes wide and questioning. Darla shooed her over quickly. Everything having to do with Navi was a little—not vague exactly. She knew it was clear, if she was allowed to think about it, but her mind always sheered away. But she remembered that annoying Navi was bad. And that she was easily annoyed.

Though hopefully Vanderslutt would put her in a good mood. Darla watched Vanderslutt’s magnificent ass sway in the ridiculous latex skirt as she crawled across the office carpet. Navi flipped her own skirt up helpfully and her grunt went right to Darla’s clit. Both of them.

“Oh, you got her a tongue stud, you naughty girl, that’s…oh. And she knows how to use it! Very nice, Vanderslutt. Darla, tell her for being such a good girl she can come harder than she ever has in her life if she brings me….uh. Mmm. If she brings me off.”

“Vanderslutt,” Darla said. “You can come harder than you ever have in your life when you bring Mistress Navi off.”

Navi laughed. “That’s okay, Darla. Just Navi is fine. We’re friends and colleagues, right? And I really appreciate how you’ve trained your cunt bitch here—oh…she’s really going for it! Slow down, dear. I know you want your reward, but I want to enjoy this for a bit while I talk to Navi okay? That’s better. Oh.”

Darla tried to speak, but her voice came out with less volume than she intended, and the wet, animal sounds were distracting. She tried again. “How…I mean, I told Sana not to put anyone through. She knows when I say not to disturb me, I really mean not to disturb me.”

Navi’s eyes were closed, her hips were rolling. “Oh, yeah. She told me not to come in. But I persuaded her, you know?” She smiled, eyes still closed. Vanderslutt was making urgent noises.

Darla felt a shiver down her back, part fear, part something else. “Did you…what did you do to her?”

“Oh, Darla, you are such a worry wort! I just told her she should let me in…oh right there.” Navi’s breathing quickened. Darla watched her chest rise and fall. She did have exquisite nipples. When she looked back up at Navi’s face, the other woman’s eyes were open. “I guess you might not want to say the word ‘scissor’ while she’s around.” She smirked. “Unless you really do. Come over here now.”

Darla came around the desk. Her black pencil skirt hugged her hips; her pattern block top was in a state of disarray already. Navi’s tongue slid into her mouth with an easy, confident knowledge. She tweaked Darla’s nipple frankly, her hips undulating purposefully now. She grabbed the back of Darla’s head and Darla could feel through her tongue the moment when Navi went over the edge. Somewhere, Vanderslutt screamed as if she were being torn apart by pleasure.

* * *

“So!” Navi said brightly, when they were all more or less cleaned up and together. Navi was behind the desk, her feet up, her skirt on the border of sliding down past acceptable lewdness. Darla was in the chair across from her, where visitors usually sat. The Basquiat on the wall looked down at her, meant to impress visitors. Vanderslutt and Sana were on the couch engaged in vigorous tribadism. There were squelching sounds, but Navi had told them to keep it quiet.

“You…um,” Darla said.

“Oh, for pity’s sake. You can’t be this timid when you’re actually running things around here, Darla. Less of that adorably shy intern I mind-fucked and more of that bitch goddess fashion editor I mind-fucked, okay?’

“Sure. Okay,” Darla said. “Did you have to also mindfuck another of my secretaries? I need someone to do work here. I can’t have them all be sex slave slut whores like Vanderslutt.”

That’s better. I like a little fire. Not too much though. And speaking of sex slave sluts, what happened to Klute, anyway? She lived to hear you and Vanderslutt fucking; I doubt she just left.”

“Yeah,” Darla said. She was a little nervous about telling Navi too much but she always had to tell Navi the truth and she was also supposed to be an editor bitch. “You’d fucked her mind so good and she was so in lust with the idea of me fucking Vanderslutt that when it became clear that I was turning Vanderslutt into my big-titted wet dream she just kind of completely lost it. Every time Vanderslutt showed up in another hot outfit she’d come, and when Vanderslutt came into my office she’d come, and then she figured out I was having the entire staff fuck Vanderslutt hard like she needed and she I guess considered that basically me fucking Vanderslutt by default and so she started coming whenever she saw anyone. She was just sitting at her death gasping and thrashing.”

Darla paused. “Which was funny. But I needed a functional administrative assistant.”

Sana squeaked despite herself. Vanderslutt shut her up by kissing her viciously as she increased her thrusts. Sana’s fingers were grasping at the enormous rings on Vanderslutt’s enormous breasts. The rhythm was mesmerizing. Darla’s cunt was as slick as if she were fucking.

Which she was. With her other cunt.

“You are a hard-headed woman, Darla,” Navi said. “Along with being a big-breasted one. So what did you do with her?”

Darla turned away from the scissoring reluctantly. “Well, I was just going to fire her, but she was so desperate to stay in touch with me and Vanderslutt, I told her that she could send me money and I’d use it to buy sex toys so I could fuck Vanderslutt harder.” She caught herself turning to look at Vanderslutt fucking harder. She licked her lips. “So she whores herself out for us. I send her a sexy selfy every so often, when I remember. But I think she cums all the time just knowing she’s whoring herself so we can fuck better.”

Navi looked at her with something like respect. “I don’t know that I could have done better myself, Darla. You have the makings of a real bitch domme, you know that?”

Darla crossed her legs in some satisfaction. “You told me to take Vanderslutt’s place and be a bad ass bitch. So that’s what I’m doing. I run a tight ship. I keep Vanderslutt hot and needy and ready and I humiliate her. I tell her to go out and get my cunt gang-banged by giant cocks. She calls old acquaintances and offers to let them fuck her huge tits. One of her old interns said yes. Vanderslutt said it was the most humiliating experience of her life. Or would have been if she wasn’t a slut-brained airhead. She came over and over.” Darla paused. “You said to be a bad ass bitch.”

“I did!” Navi said, brightly “And I’m proud you’re doing a good job. But also!” She grinned. Darla didn’t like the grin much. “I originally got involved…well, because you are hot, dear. But also because Vanderslutt was being such a bitch. And now you’re such a bitch. And also, Vanderslutt isn’t really suffering much is she?” As if to acknowledge the truth of this statement, the women on the couch both came, not loudly, but audibly. “So…what should I do about that?”

Darla took a breath. She wanted to be obsequious. She wanted to disappear through the floor. She wanted to offer to service Navi until she was too blissed out and happy to mind fuck anyone anymore.

But she was a domme bitch. “You shouldn’t do anything,” she said regally. “Vanderslutt deserves what she got because she’s a slut. I deserve to be on top because I’m better than her.” She waved her hand. “Could you fix my fucking assistant so she’s not a fucking assistant any more? Or do I need to hire someone else?”

“Oh, right, I do like the new you! So much fun to fuck with. Vanderslutt! Squirm that lovely ass over here. Sana, you can leave. Go back to your desk and only watch one of those videos you like so much, okay?”

“She’s watching porn at work?” Darla said. “That’s really not acceptable. Navi, you’ve got to stop fucking with my staff.”

“Oh, poo. She just was porn at work. And you’re literally fingering your slutty fucktoy right now.”

“That’s different,” Darla said. “It’s my cunt.”

“Yes, it is,” Navi said. “Most of the time. But here’s the change. Listen closely, ladies. This is going to be the hottest thing you’ve ever heard, even though you’re both going to hate it.”

Darla listened so hard she almost stopped breathing. She stopped molesting Vanderslutt’s cunt. Vanderslutt’s enormous breasts, which had been heaving as yet another orgasm built, stilled.

“Good,” Navi said. “Now, Darla is a bitch who deserves to be punished, and Vanderslutt was a bitch who deserved to be punished. But neither of you is really punished now; you’re all happy and slick and horny and fucking all the time. Which I approve of. But also I think it’s hot to humiliate you both a little.

“So this is the drill. Every so often, everything is going to switch. Vanderslutt’s cunt isn’t going to be Darla’s. Darla’s cunt is going to be Vanderslutt’s. You’re both going to go back to who you were when I met you; Darla the terrified little intern, Vanderslutt the bitch boss. Except you’ll remember all of what’s happened, and how Darla is usually in charge. When you switch, Vanderslutt is going to have 24 hours to use her cunt, which was Darla’s cunt, however she wants. She can make you beg, Darla. She can make you crawl. It’ll be a great 24 hour orgy of sex and cum and revenge.

“And then you’ll switch back, and Darla will be in charge again, and can take the revenge she needs—though of course Vanderslutt is Vanderslutt and will enjoy it.”

Darla’s mouth was very dry. She was terrified. Also dripping. She couldn’t believe how turned on she was. She needed Vanderslutt’s tongue. She needed to get her tongue in Navi. She was shaking.

“I…how is that a punishment for Vanderslutt, though? She’s going to be in charge. I’m…she’s going to…”

“Hush,” Navi said, not unkindly. She came around the desk. “Bend over, Vanderslutt,” she said.

The woman did so obediently. Her naked, shaven cunt rose up, like a ripe sex peach falling upwards against gravity, the world all topsy-turvy. Darla expected, or hoped, to see Navi finger-fuck Vanderslutt hard. But instead, she just ran her thumb up and down the slit lightly, teasing both of them. “Vanderslutt,” she said. “Find that inner fashion editor bitch. You’re not her, but you will say what she tells you. Explain to Darla why this is a punishment.”

In her breathy, sex voice, devoid of intelligence or spite, Vanderslutt cooed, “You bitch. You fucker. You told me, ooohhhh, your fingers. You told me I wouldn’t be tortured anymore. You promised I’d just cum and cum and…uh. Now you’re going to make me remember everything and…my tits so big everyone knows I’m a fuck slut. I am a cum bucket and an insatiable fucktoy. You’ll make me know. Can’t stand it. So humiliated. So hot. You bitch I’ll fuck you. Fuck Darla. Make her crawl. I’ll…”

“Okay! Enough!” Navi said. She stopped stroking.

“Mm,” Vanderslutt said. “So hot. Darla, will you fuck your cunt now? Really need it.”

The cunt in question was very wet. Darla loved licking her cunt. She was very turned on. She looked at Navi.

“You can,” she said. “Just a minute though. We need our trigger, right?” She pointed at the wall. “That’s a Basquiat, isn’t it? You took it from the Vanderslutt?”

“Yes,” Darla said. “I liked it. Fucked her ass with a giant dildo while she begged me to take it.”

“That’s a lovely story. Okay, here’s the rules. Whenever either of you hears the word ‘Basquiat’ you are going to switch, just like I told you. You can’t avoid saying it or steer people away from staying it. You can’t move that painting. If either of you hear it when the other isn’t around, you need to call the other one and tell them that you’re switching. Of course, no lies about that! The switch lasts for 24 hours, like I said, then you can go back to your old selves. Fun, right! Tell me it’s fun.”

“It’s fun,” they said in unison.

“There you go. I know it’ll make you both miserable, but it also will be just incredibly, brain meltingly hot. You’ll hate it and love it. And then you can go back to your normal fucking, which will also be hotter because you’ll know that eventually…well. I mean, you’re both already just about ready to pop, aren’t you?”

Darla nodded. “Yes!” said Vanderslutt. Her cunt was so wet it was dripping on the carpet. Darla could barely restrain herself from tasting it.

“Excellent,” Navi said. “You two can go back to your fun sex games now. I’ll show myself out.”

Darla didn’t even wait for her to get to the door. She licked up the slit, her hands clutching the wonderful ass. Vanderslutt gasped. She thrust back.

“Basquiat,” Navi said, and closed the door.

End Part 10

End Fashion Victim