The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fashion Victim

by VWscribble

site: sponsus.org/u/vwscribble

Part 7: Vanderstutt

From: Emily Vanderstutt

To: Mistress Navi

Subject: Fucked So Good With Darla’s Cock Cunt

Don’t want to write. So tired. So fucked. Cunt fucked, mind fucked, cunt mind fucked. Want to sleep. Want to fuck myself. Can’t because Darla’s cunt not my cunt oh god she knows I want to need her to what did you do to me want to call her and beg don’t dare what would she do I’m oh god want her to can’t more cock more can’t

Don’t know I’m writing this but cunt knows it is dripping how can I want more to be fucked more always need to cum more and won’t let me please help make it stop you bitch begging is hot you make me crawl and

Had trouble sleeping even though cum hard so hard with cock in my ass like Darla told me. But wrote you didn’t remember writing you and that worked me up again. Fingered my ass since can’t touch Darla’s cunt no matter how slick and needy. Tried to cum couldn’t cum. Felt like hours. I finally fell asleep though.

Dreamed. You told me to have sexy hot dreams about crawling for Darla getting fucked for Darla. I don’t remember that but I did. Dreamt about my wedding. With Reginald. I was…the dress was white but ended above my cunt because it’s Darla’s cunt and it wasn’t getting married. And Darla was the priest and also I was marrying her. She told me I wasn’t good enough to marry and I said I do. And then everybody fucked me. Men. Women. My dad. Everyone she said everyone should fuck her cunt except for Reginald.

He cried and left and I cried and begged her. My cunt was so slick. She told me to cum and I came in my dream over and over and made a noise like the phone ringing and then I realized the phone ringing and I forgot the dream but my cunt was so slick I thought I had pissed in my panties. They were black lace because she said always wear sexy on her cunt.

Wanted to touch Darla’s cunt. Always want to touch Darla’s cunt. But couldn’t. Wanted to squeeze thighs together felt like I’d cum if I could just but can’t not allowed to touch my

Not my you said not my

It is my, it is my body how did you do this not my Darla’s cunt oh god

Darla’s cunt not mine gave it to her because I am bad need to be punished need to crawl

What am I dream where daddy fucked Darla’s cunt so

No, no don’t remember won’t remember.

I woke up and my panties were soaked and the phone was ringing.

It was Darla on the phone my phone said. I was…her cunt spasmed because she is so good at making it fucked making her cunt.

But. I am not just a sleeve for her cunt not just her submissive cunt bitch I am not

help

I am important and a respected fashion journalist. I remembered that I was an important fashion journalist even though I had just fantasized about her making me fuck my family hard and my panties were soaked with juice from her hot cunt which is so hot.

So I took a breath and did not finger fuck her hot cunt and answered the phone. I was stern because I am her boss. I told her it was too late for her to call me. I told her it was unacceptable. I did not beg her to let me cum though I needed it. I put her in her place.

But she reminded me that her place is fucking me because it is her cunt and I need to be fucked.

“I am not calling about the stupid job, Emily the Vanderslutt,” she said. She calls me Vanderslutt now. It is degrading. It makes her cunt gush into my panties.

“I am not calling about the stupid job, Emily the Vanderslutt,” she said. “I am calling because you put cock in my head with your talk about your fiancé’s ugly cock. I do not want his ugly cock, but I’ve been thinking about cock ever since. I want you to get my cunt stuffed with cock. Good cock.”

Her cunt really likes it when she talks dirty because it is her cunt and she knows what it likes. I almost came but I am not allowed to come. I tried to be calm and not let her know what she was doing to her cunt and to me since her cunt is the boss of me. I think she knew though. I may have moaned. I don’t know. I don’t know anything. What is happening in my head? It is fucked.

“Oh,” I said. “Oh. my fiancé left. He left with his cock that you do not like, and I don’t really like it either now because it is your cunt and your cunt knows what you like and that is what I like.” I took a breath because I was babbling. “I bet I can go there or get him to come back though because he likes me. He is my fiancé and I can boss him. He was disappointed about not getting to fuck your cunt. With his cock. Though he liked the ass play, we…”

“Yuck,” Darla said. “Do not tell me about him fucking your sorry ass, Emily the Vanderslutt. And don’t tell me about him maybe fucking my cunt. I told you that was never happening. Never.”

I was confused. And disappointed. I thought she wanted me to fuck Reginald’s cock and maybe I could cum. I really needed to cum. I have said that. I don’t want to tell you that Mistress Navi but you said to tell you things I don’t want to tell you so I keep telling you.

I want to cum. Did I say that? I don’t know what I’m saying.

Help

I am not thinking about Darla’s cunt and how much I want to. To. I am in control and important.

“Well,” I said. “I will hang up the phone if you do not want me to fuck Reginald’s cock hard for your cunt. His is the only cock on offer, Darla. I do not have other cocks lying around.” I laughed, to show her that I was in control and being reasonable and funny.

Darla also laughed. It wasn’t a nice sound. It was honestly threatening. Like a supervillain evil domme bitch. Her cunt likes it when she is an evil domme bitch. It told me. It was so wet. The slit.

“You are going to have to go out and find me a beautiful cock,” she said. “A big thick cock attached to a good-looking guy. That’s what I want in my cunt. And you better hurry up because I want it now,” she said.

I tried to protest. I tried to moan because it was so hot to have her use me as a fuck bucket for her cunt. I’m not sure what came out. I think I said I did not want to let some stranger fuck me with her cunt. Maybe? Or maybe that I wasn’t sure how to fuck her cunt with a cock like I should?

She laughed again and I felt the same about her laughing oh god. She said she didn’t care how I fucked her cunt with cock. She said I should go to a street corner like a whore and find someone who wanted to. Or to a bar.

“You’re pretty good looking for your age,” she said, nastily. “I’m sure there are lots of guys who will fuck my cunt if you ask them really nice. And film it, too. I need it filmed, so I can enjoy it. That’s the point. The point is for me to enjoy some nice hard cock fucking my cunt.”

Her cunt liked the idea of being filmed fucking stranger’s cocks because Darla liked the idea and it is her cunt. But I was worried. I am in the public eye. If video got out of me letting cock pound Darla’s cunt like the desperate insatiable whore I am then I could get in trouble. I could lose my job which is important and I would have to spend all my time being Darla’s slut bitch without ever telling her to get me coffee anymore.

“Darla,” I said. It came out kind of breathless and needy. I tried again. “Darla,” I said, more forcefully. “It is your cunt and if you want me to go find a cock to fuck it I will.” Her cunt really liked that. I gasped. But I kept going. “But I do not want to film it on my phone. I know it would be hot to watch but my phone is not your cunt and I am not comfortable with…”

“This isn’t a discussion, Vanderslutt,” Darla said. “It is my cunt. I want to enjoy watching my cunt getting fucked with a big dick. You know it’s my cunt, right?”

“Yes!” I said. “Yes! It is your cunt, Darla! Oh god it likes what you are doing to it.”

“Okay,” Darla said. My cunt knew from the way she said that that she was playing with her other cunt and was really turned on and that meant her cunt that I gave her was turned on also.

I knew I shouldn’t but I was really so. Hot. From her cunt and from her ordering. I didn’t want to go out and film myself being debased and fucked but not wanting to and it being just for her pleasure just for her cunt’s pleasure you told me that made it better. I didn’t remember you saying it made it better which made it more humiliating which made it better.

Didn’t want to tell her, but I needed. “Darla,” I said. I could hear the desperation and neediness in my voice which was humiliating which made me more. “I will go out and be a slut for you and your cunt and a big cock. I will film it. But before can I touch your cunt and cum? I am very horny and I promise to be good for you. Maybe you can watch and that would be as good as getting cock so we would not need to?”

She laughed, which did even more things to my cunt. Not my. Hers. She laughed. She told me if I was very good and got an especially nice thick cock up in me she might let me cum while it fucked her cunt.

She told me to hurry up. “Hurry up, Emily the Vanderslutt. I am sitting here wanting cock. My cunt wants cock. It needs cock. You need to go out there and do what my cunt tells you right away. It is my cunt and I say what you do with it.”

Then she hung up.

I sat for a second breathing hard. Her cunt I. Couldn’t touch. But my nipples were so hard. I touched one. It made me moan. I thought about cock.

I wanted to just sleep and finger fuck Darla’s cunt and dream about being degraded by Darla but I had to go degrade myself for Darla. I showered as fast as I could without touching the cunt the way I wanted to. I have a top that is mostly see through. It is supposed to be worn over another shirt but just by itself guys could just about see how hard my nipples. I was pretty sure that would make the cocks hard.

I wasn’t sure about what to wear near Darla’s slick cunny. I don’t have a lot of really slutty skirts. I need more slutty skirts. I will buy more slutty skirts because it is what Darla’s cunt deserves.

I had a fairly short red skirt. It was the sluttiest I could do. I will do better. But I thought with the top it would get me fucked.

I googled bars that are known for. Anyway. There was a place. It sounded sleazy which wasn’t what I wanted but was what Darla’s cunt wanted so it was what I wanted. I called an Uber to take me and my cunt to get fucked.

While I was waiting and in the car I wrote you this email Navi without knowing I was writing it because you said not to know but that writing would make me so horny. Already so horny. I’m going to let a stranger fuck Darla’s cunt with cock because you’ve fucked my mind so good. You bitch. Thank you for fucking my mind so good.

Your submissive cunt whore,
Emily the Vanderslutt

End part 7