The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fashion Victim

by VWscribble

site: sponsus.org/u/vwscribble

Part 6: Vanderstutt

From: Emily Vanderstutt

To: Mistress Navi

Subject: Submitting to Punishment Like a Good Slut

Fuck you, you bitch. I don’t want to write to you. I have to write to you. I have to be honest. Darla thinks you are hot and Darla’s cunt controls my pleasure and I want to finger fuck myself but I cannot because it is Darla’s cunt. I have to tell you that and everything else especially when I don’t want to. Have to tell you I want to cum but can’t cum. What did you do to me you bitch. Darla thinks it is hot when you debase me and make me crawl.

I don’t know I’m writing this. Don’t remember you. Remember you make me hot.

Help.

You gave the cunt that used to be my cunt to Darla and then she fucked it and because it is her cunt she knows how to fuck it so good. I was really worked up because she knows how to fuck her cunt with her tongue so well and I kept thinking about the way her tongue is so knowing around her swollen clit and it made her cunt wet and I wanted to squeeze my legs together but I couldn’t because I was being punished for being such a bitch and you said that thinking about being punished for being such a bitch makes me horny and so I wanted to.

Kept going around in circles couldn’t concentrate had to fuck Darla’s cunt but can’t because it’s Darla’s.

I am so fucked. So fucked up. So angry. So horny. Submissive bitch cunt. You bitch. I’m going to find you and.

I just kept getting hornier. So I left work early.

Help.

I kept lying down on my very luxury bamboo sheets in order to give myself some relief from my dripping cunny but I couldn’t touch it with my Hitachi wand. I tried rubbing my nipples which were very hard and hot and that was nice but I can’t generally cum just from nipple play. I need to touch my…need to touch Darla’s hot slick little clitty.

I was just getting more and more frustrated, and I should not be frustrated on my luxury bamboo sheets with my Basquiat. It is wrong. I am better than that.

I decided to call my fiancé, Reginald. Usually I like being with him because I can bully him a little, which I don’t really want to tell you but it is true and I have to be honest. But this time I was interested in getting fucked. Maybe he could touch Darla’s cunt and then I could cum. I thought. I knew I couldn’t let him touch it. But I wanted to. So I called him.

He said he was busy but I made it clear that I was, well. Maybe too clear? I am not sure what I said. It is Darla’s cunt and so when I talk about the things I need for Darla’s cunt like a good fucking it is Darla’s and my brain is not entirely. I am not entirely. Oh fuck me.

Like that. I don’t know what I’m typing. Saying. Oh god.

He came over. Reginald came over. I’d changed into a short sparkly mini because Darla said hot clothes for skirts near her cunny. And I had a thong because she’d said thongs. He was into it. We made out on the couch. He wanted to get his hand on Darla’s cunt. I wanted his hand on Darla’s cunt. But I couldn’t. It was hers. It would be wrong. He kept reaching and I kept blocking him. We were both really frustrated. It was ridiculous.

Why did I give this cunt to Darla?

Because I am being punished.

It was punishment. So wet. Tried to thrust against him but that was wrong too.

Finally I told him I had to go to the bathroom. He was really hard. I could see. Wanted it in me. In Darla’s cunt. But can’t.

I was very embarrassed. Which made me hot. But I didn’t want to call Darla and ask her if my fiancé could fuck her cunt. Especially kind of late at night. Also I didn’t really want my fiancé to fuck anyone’s cunt but mine but I don’t have one only Darla’s. Need to fuck it.

So I called. It rang for a few times and I was afraid she wouldn’t pick up. But eventually she did. I was trying to talk softly and I was so turned on and embarrassed and turned on I don’t know exactly what I said. She was mad at me. She told me I was inappropriate. She told me she didn’t think it was fair to ask her to let some guy she didn’t know fuck her cunt.

I whined. I whined like a bitch. Had to whine. Had to beg. Offered to pay her overtime to let me fuck her cunt and she got even madder at that. I was panicked. She wasn’t going to let me. I thought I was going to cry. Also cum. Because humiliation makes me hot. But can’t cum.

“Please,” I said. “Please you make me so hot. He is hard and really wants to fuck your cunt and it is so slick and I’ve wanted to cum all day. Please.”

She made a noise, which I recognized as maybe her fucking herself? It sounded like her fucking herself with her fingers. Me begging was getting her hot and her cunt revved up when she got hot. Oh god.

“Okay,” she said, breathing kind of hard. “Okay. Why don’t you send me a picture of your fiancé and your fiancé’s cock and I’ll think about whether I want it in my cunt.”

I think I squealed. I was so grateful. I thanked her and I think maybe told her his cock could never be as good as her tongue but I hoped she would think it was okay for her beautiful cunt. I was babbling as I scrolled through pics on my phone. I sent her a nice one of him in a suit for a wedding we went to which I thought looked nice and then a dick pic he sent me where it’s nice and hard.

I don’t want to send her my fiancé’s dick pics even if her tongue is better for her cunt. What am I.

I waited really holding my breath. I was praying. Praying she would like my fiancé’s dick.

But she didn’t she told me it was disgusting and she would never put it in her cunt.

Which was scary. And weird. “Never?” I said. My brain was slippery with lust but this penetrated, and not in a sexy way. We were supposed to get married. We were going to have kids. Not right away. How could I never let him fuck Darla’s cunt?

I wanted to say, “This is unacceptable. I will fuck whoever I want.”

But it’s Darla’s cunt. It’s Darla’s cunt. She can do whatever she wants with it. I have no control. I am her cunt sack.

Help.

“Yeah,” she said. “I can’t let him in my cunt. But if he wants to fuck you in the ass, that’s fine with me. Your ass is your ass. And because I feel bad for you, I can let you cum when he fucks your ass. Okay? Even though it grosses me out a little. So that’s like you’re having sex, really. And if you want kids I’ll fuck my cunt with some other cock, I guess. A good one. You’ll like it a lot better anyway.”

I was so worked up and scared and humiliated it was hard to process all of that. I did not like anal sex much. It usually didn’t do much for me and I thought it was kind of degrading. Also I didn’t want to get pregnant with someone else’s kid even though I knew she was right and that it would feel a lot better because it was her cunt and she knew.

Also I was trying to not be grossed out at the thought of Reginald’s cock. I had always liked it well enough. But now it was Darla’s cunt and she knew what she liked and she didn’t like Reginald’s cock. And if she didn’t like it then her cunt didn’t like it and her cunt was the boss of me. You said. Though I didn’t remember that. Usually.

The main thing though.

The main thing was she said I could cum. I needed to cum so bad.

I asked her. I asked her because I needed to be sure needed to make sure she’d let me. Also wanted to hear her say it again because her cunt really liked it when she told it what it liked.

“You’ll let me cum?” I said.

She said, “Oh god!” and then she, I could hear her moaning I knew she came. And she said, “Cum with my cunt you little slut bitch!” and I…it had been all day. All day trying needing trying to cum and not being able to and talking to Darla had gotten me so hot and listening to her cum.

I’d been quiet. I didn’t want Reginald to know I was talking to someone. About getting permission to fuck him. But when she told me to cum I couldn’t stop. I screamed. I think I screamed her name. Maybe more than once. It kept going. She knows how to make her cunt. Do anything. It is hers. I love.

Help.

Eventually I stopped. Reginald was knocking on the door. He thought there was something wrong. There was something wrong. My brain is melting in her cunt.

She said he could fuck my ass since it is my ass and that I could cum with his sorry dick in my ass even though it was disgusting and I knew it would be disgusting. But she said it would be like her fucking me since she was giving me permission. And she knows what her cunt wants in it and how it loves to cum.

She said I could cum more than once with his dick in my ass. She said two times. I could cum two times.

I thanked her because I am a submissive cunt bitch to her cunt. Thanking her for letting me have sex with my own fiancé felt so good I thought I could cum again but she’d said not till his cock was in my ass.

I finally came out and he was there looking really confused and worried and I could see his cock was not hard. He asked if I was okay and was I talking to someone?

I said, “It’s okay Reginald I have just gotten permission to cum when you fuck my ass.”

I did not want to say that. I am really mind fucked. Is the problem. I can’t control myself because I gave my cunt to Darla and it makes me do things.

He looked really confused but I said I was just so horny I couldn’t think straight which was sort of true and then I said I would suck his dick and he could fuck my ass.

Which got his attention and I gave him as good a blow job as I could even though I didn’t really like his dick but I remembered that Darla had said it was more like her fucking me with his dick and that was hot.

When he was hard I bent over the couch and he pushed it in and I had never liked anal sex but this was Darla and her cunt knew it liked her fucking me and she was fucking me. He was trying to rub my clit but I stopped him and told him no just my ass I wanted it to be just my ass, which seemed to turn him on. He fucked me harder. Harder.

I came.

Twice like she said.

He wanted to sleep over but Darla hadn’t said I could fuck anymore and I was worried he might want to fuck more. And also I had to write this for you though I don’t want to write this for you, you bitch.

But Darla let me cum. You let Darla let me cum.

So good.

Thank you. You bitch.

End part 6