The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fashion Victim

by VWscribble

site: sponsus.org/u/vwscribble

Part 5: Vanderstutt

Fuck you, you bitch. I don’t want to write to you. I have to write to you. I have to be honest. Darla thinks you are hot and Darla’s cunt controls my pleasure and I want to finger fuck myself but I cannot because it is Darla’s cunt. I have to tell you that and everything else especially when I don’t want to. Have to tell you I want to cum but can’t cum. What did you do to me you bitch. Darla thinks it is hot when you debase me and make me crawl. God, need to.

I won’t remember that I have written this and don’t even know I am writing this. Writing you makes Darla horny and that makes me very aware of her slick cunt which is making a mess in my panties. I can’t cum though. You bitch. Thank you for making me a slut for Darla’s cunt, you bitch.

I don’t know why I wrote that. I don’t know what I’m saying. It doesn’t matter the cunt is all that matters Darla’s cunt and that I am being punished you bitch I am your horny bitch but can’t touch myself let Darla let me touch myself. So hot.

I will find you and destroy you and make you make Darla fuck me till I can cum so much I can cum whenever I want again rather than having to ask permission please let me cum.

I have to tell you now you said only a certain amount of begging I have begged I will.

After the three-way fuck session which I don’t really remember except that I came so hard because Darla knows how to fuck her cunt oh god it was.

After the three-way fuck session which I don’t really remember I went home to my very beautiful apartment which is hip. I have expensive things. I have a Basquiat. Did you know I have a Basquiat? I am important. I should have my own cunt to fuck with whenever I want.

But I was bad. Bad Vanderslutt. Vanderstu. Vanderslutt. I am bad. I deserve the Basquiat but not the cunt. For being bad.

Usually I take my Hitachi wand and fuck myself before bed to relax myself. But I cannot fuck myself because it’s not myself but Darla? I don’t… How can it be part of me but not?

You said I can’t think about it just accept it. It is Darla’s. I can’t touch it.

I am glad she and you let me pee. Without permission.

I thought about calling Reginald, my fiancé but he might want to fuck Darla’s cunt which would be awkward. So I did not talk to him and did not fuck Darla’s cunt. I did pee and was grateful.

I shouldn’t have to be grateful for peeing you bitch.

I am a bitch. I deserve to be punished.

When I woke up I did not remember you very well but I remembered that Darla had said I should dress sexy. She knows what her cunt likes and it likes me to dress sexy. So I wore a pencil skirt and a nice tight top which shows some skin. I looked chic and sexy. I had tasteful but kind of frilly panties. For Darla so she knows I respect her cunt. I figured she would want to fuck it since it is her cunt. Thinking about that made me damp because she is so good at fucking her cunt. I may have needed to change my panties because they got soaked.

At work I walked past Julia at my desk without looking at her or acknowledging her. That is pretty normal because I am important and a bitch. But also I especially did not want to speak to her because she has been weird in a way I don’t exactly remember but I think is sexual and uncomfortable. When I got settled in my office I told her on the intercom to send Darla in when she arrived.

I’d swear she whimpered, which is what I mean when I say that she has been behaving oddly. Julia did not used to whimper.

I know you did something to her but I don’t know that because you told me I can’t know about you. When I try I get really horny though. I am so horny.

I waited doing important things because I am important even though I deserve to be punished. Someone said. Then I waited more and got irritated because I was waiting. Darla did not show up. I wanted to talk to her and punish her for punishing me. Or wanted her to fuck her horny cunt so I could finally cum. I wasn’t sure which. You made me not able to know what was going on in a lot of my head. But I know what is going on in Darla’s cunt. It is like she is up in me always. But not enough.

Eventually she came strutting in. She had a red strap top which looked a little see through; there was a lot of cleavage. Also tight leather pants. Her ass was a lot. The cleavage was a lot. Just a lot of her.

I felt some tingles in her cunt because Darla thinks what she is wearing is sexy, you can tell, and her cunt likes what she likes, which only makes sense. But also I was angry. Darla is my assistant. She was late. She looked trashy and fat with the cleavage and the ass. Fashion is about being sleek and chic, like me in my pencil skirt. She is making the office look bad.

It was good to feel angry. Giving Darla her cunt as punishment had made me doubt myself. I don’t doubt myself. I am the boss and important.

I told her she was disgusting and needed to change her clothes. I said she had to go home. Her cunt protested a little because it wanted her to fuck it, but I was stern with her and with her cunt both, which only makes sense. “If this happens again…” I said, ready to really put her in her place.

She looked like she was going to cry which was satisfying. She always annoyed me and now she had done…things. It was all fuzzy. But anyway, I was glad. She would go home and I would do important things and she would come back and maybe fuck her cunt good then, at a time I would appoint.

But instead, she said, “Okay, I will go home. But you have stressed me out, Emily the Vanderslutt and I am going to relax by fucking my cunt hard first.”

I was going to really give her a piece of my mind. She shouldn’t call me Emily the Vanderslutt. But then my mind remembered it was her cunt.

“Yes, Darla,” I heard myself saying. “Of course it is your cunt and you should fuck it hard however you want right now.”

I couldn’t just roll up the pencil skirt because it was too tight. So Darla unzipped me. Her cunt liked the way her hands slid down my leg. Her cunt was so wet. My nipples were very hard. I tried to be dignified as I got into the chair and spread my legs for her. I was going to spread her lips but remembered I couldn’t touch her cunt without permission. I needed her to. Needed her.

She decided she’d rather fuck me from behind and it is her cunt so I got on the desk and stuck out her cunt. I was so wet, I was afraid I would drip on my desk. There were important papers. I am important. I asked her to stop and move important things but she said it was her cunt, bitch, and that I had to let her fuck it however she wanted. She was right.

It felt so good. Oh god. Her tongue in her cunt went right into my brain and I think I begged. Begged her to let me cum. She teased her clitty with her tongue and I felt like I was going to explode because she knows just what her cunt wants but I couldn’t explode. Because it’s her cunt.

She was stroking her other cunt through the leather pants also as she fucked her cunt and she came really hard. I could feel it because her fingers were in her cunt and they shook and pumped. I wanted to cum with her but she didn’t give me permission.

Then she licked her cunt juices off her fingers and told me that she was done with me and was going to go home and change like I said. “But I still want to play with my cunny,” she said. “So you can sit in the chair Emily the Vanderslutt and slap my clit for me. Just keep slapping it, like a good girl.”

I didn’t want to slap her clit. It hurt. Also it felt really good and I couldn’t cum. The pain and the pleasure and the pain and the wanting to cum made it hard for me to think or be important or talk. But I tried to tell Darla that I couldn’t just keep slapping her cunt with my slutty hand because I was important and had meetings.

“You can go to your meetings, Emily the Vanderslutt,” she said. “You can do whatever you want. You are the boss. But you have to keep slapping my clitty while you are at the meeting. It is my cunt. You have to do what I want with it. You can explain that to whoever you’re meeting with.”

I flushed with embarrassment at the thought of slapping her cunt while I talked to investors. Also with not embarrassment but something else because you told me that Darla humiliating me makes me super hot though you told me not to remember that so I didn’t know why. I thought of asking her if she would let me cum with her cunt really good if I slapped my clit for a really important investor. I thought of asking her if she would watch. I thought of asking her if I could lick her cunt. The other one. In the leather pants. Which were hot. And wrong.

“You do not have to change those hot—oh!—leather pants, Darla, oh god,” I said. “You can stay here. Just please, uh, uh, uh, uh, please let me cum, let me stop. Please. Stay in your hot cleavage and tits and write about Michelle Ochs sexy new style she has told me about please.”

Darla giggled, which did a lot of things to her cleavage which I thought was hot but I still couldn’t cum. She let me slap myself for a bit longer and then said okay and I stopped and just sat there breathing hard in the juice from her cunt and she shoved her fingers in me and I screamed and she licked me and I probably screamed again it was a blur. She makes her cunt feel so good.

Eventually I tried to get dressed again. Darla did not like my panties. They were white and plain. I tried to explain that I had had better panties and then her cunt had betrayed me and gotten wet and I’d substituted these, but she didn’t seem to care. Also she said my skirt wasn’t sexy enough. She said her cunt wanted to be sexy and hot. She said I had to wear thongs or really sexy panties. She said I had to wear sexier skirts.

She said the clothes that weren’t about her cunt could be whatever I wanted, but her cunt was hers and needed to be hot.

I was still dripping and still really turned on. She hadn’t let me cum with her cunt. I was going to ask her one more time or beg her or offer to lick her hot cunt, the other one that I could reach with my tongue. But she left.

I felt like crying I wanted to cum so hard so bad. I tried to rub myself through my skirt to see if that would maybe be okay but I knew it was wrong and I couldn’t because it is her cunt.

Fuck you, you bitch. I don’t want to write to you. I have to write to you. I have to be honest. Darla thinks you are hot and Darla’s cunt controls my pleasure and I want to finger fuck myself but I cannot because it is Darla’s cunt. I have to tell you that and everything else especially when I don’t want to. Have to tell you I want to cum but can’t cum. What did you do to me you bitch. Darla thinks it is hot when you debase me and make me crawl.

I don’t know why I’m writing this. I’ll write you again when I have more to say about Darla’s cunt and my punishment. Writing you makes me horny. Makes me want to beg. Please.

Your submissive bitch
Emily the Vanderslutt

End Part 5