The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fashion Victim

by VWscribble

site: sponsus.org/u/vwscribble

Part 4: Darla

Hi Navi. You told me to write to you about my experiences with my new cunt. I promise to be honest and share all the sexy details even when I don’t want to. Especially when I don’t want to.

Also I will not remember that I’ve written you and won’t even really know I’m writing you while I am. Writing you gets me really horny though and I will cum really hard when I’m done and thank you for getting me slick and hot and horny.

I am not sure why I wrote that. What did I write? Who am I writing? It doesn’t matter because my cunt is really slick for you thinking about my cunt for you. That is hot.

Okay.

I kind of thought I was done playing with my cunt for the day because I had cum really hard and written my article about Michelle Ochs hot new line of fetish-inspired clothes which had made me kind of hot. But I was tired and it was the end of the day and Emily the Vanderslutt had been kind of mean and I didn’t know that she deserved more fun with my cunt.

So I went home. I ordered in from my favorite restaurant, Thai, and I drank some wine and got a little tipsy because you said to pamper myself. I was pampering myself with my fingers and my (old) cunt too for a while in my red teddy because you really made me want to finger fuck myself all the time, mistress. So horny all the time.

Okay.

I had kind of cum again really nice and I was going to go to bed so I could wake up tomorrow and go fuck my cunt again when my phone rang.

I didn’t want to answer it but then I saw it was Emily the Vanderslutt.

I was annoyed because it was 11:00 and I did not want to have to do work. But you said I could focus on my career if I took care of sexy stuff first and I had just taken care of myself and it is probably bad for my career to ignore a call from the boss.

So I answered and said, “Hello, Ms. Vanderstutt, what can I do for you?”

And she said “Hi, Darla, I hope I did not wake you.” But really nervous and quiet, like she was trying to make sure someone did not hear.

I said she had not and she was quiet for a while and I started to get irritated. I said, “Is there something I can do for you tonight, Ms. Vanderstutt?”

And eventually she got out that she was there with her fiancé, and he wanted to fuck my cunt.

“I know it is your cunt, Darla,” she said, still really quiet. “But you got your cunt really horny this morning and you didn’t let me cum with your cunt and my fiancé and I got pretty hot and heavy and usually I would, um, have sex with him now, when it was my cunt. But I realized it was yours, and I was hoping…”

I was pretty angry now. “Ms. Vanderstutt,” I said. “I was about to go to sleep and I answered the phone because I thought there was a work emergency. But now you’re telling me you called for your own personal problems. And more than that, you want me to let some guy I don’t even know fuck my cunt with his cock? I’m sorry and I’m probably a little cranky and tired and I did drink some wine, but I don’t think this is fair.”

She was still whispering but she sounded desperate. “I know!” she said. “I know it’s late and this is an imposition. But I hoped…since it’s my fiancé…I just hoped you could see your way to please…I could…I could…maybe since this is overtime, I could…”

I was even madder now. “I can’t believe you are going to pay me from company funds for help with your personal sexual problems,” I said. “That’s really inappropriate, Emily.”

I would not usually have said that but you told me to be a domme bitch with her when she tries to fuck with my cunt and it would feel good so it felt really good. I was playing with my cunt again. My old one I mean. It was slick.

Emily the Vanderslutt made a noise which I think was her crying. She said she knew it was wrong and she was sorry. She said please again a few times. I felt a little bad for her even though I knew it was my cunt and she really had no business even thinking about finding a cock to fuck without me.

“Okay,” I said. “Why don’t you send me a picture of your fiancé and your fiancé’s cock and I’ll think about whether I want it in my cunt.”

She was super grateful. It was kind of weird. She was so bitchy and in control at work. I guess she is just a messy bitch at home in bed. I should realize that it is because you mind fucked her so she thinks her cunt is my cunt and she can’t even fuck her fiancé or cum without my permission, but you told me not to think about that, Navi, and it is totally natural for me to have complete control of my cunt and if she can’t deal with it, it shows she is weak and needs a strong hand.

I was hoping I could help her, though. But her fiancé is really not my type. Weak chin. A mustache that he really shouldn’t have. And that penis…kind of stumpy and short. It just did nothing for me. I wasn’t putting that in my cunt.

“I’m sorry, Emily,” I said, “but I am not putting that in my cunt. Not tonight. Not ever. That is just a really unattractive cock.”

She was quiet for a second. Then her voice came back on the line, even quieter. “Not…not ever? I can never put his cock in your cunt? I…I…he’s my fiancé. We were going to get married. We were going to have kids. I’m not…what am I going to tell him?”

“No,” I said. I did feel sorry for her since she obviously really wanted that cock, but there had to be standards. “I am never fucking that thing with my cunt. But,” I said. “I can compromise.”

“Oh, god, Darla” she said. “Please. Please. I’ll…”

Her begging made me speed up on my clit (the old one.) I could feel myself getting closer to the edge. “Yeah,” I said. “I can’t let him in my cunt. But if he wants to fuck you in the ass, that’s fine with me. Your ass is your ass. And because I feel bad for you, I can let you cum when he fucks your ass. Okay? Even though it grosses me out a little. So that’s like you’re having sex, really.” I closed my eyes. I was really close. “And if you want kids I’ll fuck my cunt with some other cock, I guess. A good one. You’ll like it a lot better anyway.”

“Oh,” she said. It was quiet for a little bit, and I could hear her breathing. I was breathing hard too. “You’ll let me cum?” she said, all quiet and submissive, a little girls voice.

That pushed me over the edge. I came so hard. And I told her to cum with my cunt at the same time and I heard her scream so her fiancé with the ugly dick had to hear how much better I could fuck my cunt than he could.

Then I left her go off to get her ass fucked and I told her she could cum a couple of times with his dick in her ass. Like more than once. I was feeling generous, I guess.

I got off the phone and then I wrote this for you. I hope it made your cunt slick. It made me really hot.

I am cumming really hard now.

Thank you, Mistress Navi for giving me my cunt and making me cum so hard.

* * *

From: Darla Sadowski

To: Mistress Navi

Subject: Fucking My Cunt For You More

Hi Navi. I don’t know what I’m writing. I will be honest. I am so slick for you and for my cunt. That is hot.

Okay.

I kind of thought I was done playing with my cunt for the day because I had cum really hard and then wrote you and cum really hard and I thought that would knock me out and I’d wake up tomorrow to play with my new cunt again.

But when I lay down I was still really horny. I kept thinking about how Emily the Vanderslutt wanted to get a cock in my cunt and the cock she chose was wrong and ugly and I didn’t want it in my cunt, but I did really want some cock in my cunt. Or some cocks. I had just fucked my cunt with my fingers and my tongue and that was hot but Emily the Vanderslutt was right about cocks too.

I was thinking about it and I was worried about waking Emily the Vanderslutt up but then I remembered that it was my cunt and if I wanted to get it fucked with a cock in the middle of the night that was my business. It was mine, I could do anything I wanted with it.

So I called and the phone rang a long time. It went to voicemail and I called back and it rang again and finally Emily the Vanderslutt picked up.

“Hello?” she said. She sounded tired, but really cranky. “Darla? What are you doing calling me at this hour? If this is an office emergency it could wait till morning. This is completely unacceptable…”

“It is not about the office, Emily,” I said. “It is about my cunt. You put cock in my head and I’ve been thinking about it ever since. I think I want to get my cunt stuffed with cock.”

“Oh,” Emily the Vanderslutt said. She said it kind of breathy. I knew my cunt and I knew I had gotten its juices flowing with the talk of cock. “Oh. Well, uh, my fiancé left but, but, probably I can go over there or get him to come back. He was kind of disappointed about not getting to fuck your cunt, though he, we, the ass play, was…”

“Ew,” I said, “no, I don’t want to hear about your ass. And I don’t want your fiancé’s cock inside of my cunt. I told you that’s never happening.”

“Oh,” Emily the Vanderslutt said again. Kind of disappointed and confused. “Well, then, I’m not sure what you want me to do? I don’t have any other cocks just lying around.” She laughed.

I laughed too, because she was being so dumb. “I know you don’t have any cocks there,” I said. “You are going to have to go out and find one. A big, thick cock attached to a good looking guy. That’s what I want in my cunt, and you better hurry up.“

She stammered for a bit, especially when I told her she had to film it on her cell phone because it was my cunt and the whole point was for me to enjoy it being fucked by a big dick. She said she didn’t know where to go and I told her to find a bar or shake her ass on a street corner I didn’t care. But she better get a good cock in my cunt fast because that’s what I wanted and it was my cunt.

It wasn’t that fast. It was like 3 at night and she had to get dressed in something slutty and hot and get herself out there. I was impatient but I was trying to be understanding, I guess. After about an hour and a half my phone buzzed and she was on video. She was wearing a sheer sparkly top. She said they were behind the bar and he was ready but she wanted to show me the guy to make sure.

He looked about 30, pretty bulky, brown hair. Pretty good looking, though obviously kind of drunk and kind of confused. She panned down to his cock, which was circumcised and at half-mast. It wasn’t enormous, but a good length and girth to stuff my pussy good.

“Why are you…what are you doing?” the guy said. “Are you filming this?”

“Yeah, baby,” Emily the Vanderslutt said. “Filming it gets me hot.” She didn’t really sound convinced, but he wasn’t in the mood for skepticism, it didn’t look like.

Then she panned over to another guy. He was a little younger and prettier. His cock was bigger too. I like big cocks pounding my cunt till Emily the Vanderslutt screams, you said, Navi.

“Two?” I said. “You got me two cocks for my cunt? Way to go above and beyond Emily the Vanderslutt.”

She blushed a little. “I figured one could hold the phone while the other does your cunt,” she said. “I wasn’t sure how to do it otherwise. And you said you wanted to see. And it’s your cunt.”

“Yes it is,” I said. “Why don’t you start up against the wall and thrust it out so they can take turns filming and pounding you from behind?”

“Okay,” she said. She licked her lips. “I am tired and don’t want to be here, but I know whatever you do to fuck your cunt feels really good. Can I cum?”

I was feeling magnanimous. “Yeah,” I said. “You’ve done nicely. You can cum once each when they finish in you. I like that feeling when they pump in you as they finish.”

“Oh,” she said, all breathy again. Though that was nothing to when they started in on her. The camera work was not the best, but I did see them both pounding into my sopping cunt. That was really hot. I love to see my cunt fucked hard by cock. And seeing it spasm when they came in it. Yes. And seeing Emily Vanderslutt all exhausted and filthy and leaking from my pussy at the end of it. I loved that.

I don’t know how many times I came. More than I let Emily cum but that is only fair because it’s my cunt. I told her she could go back home and then I wrote this for you, Navi. I hope it made your cunt slick. It made me really hot.

I am cumming really hard now.

Thank you, Mistress Navi for giving me my cunt and making me cum so hard.

End Part 4