The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fashion Victim

by VWscribble

site: sponsus.org/u/vwscribble

Part 3: Darla

Hi Navi. You told me to write to you about my experiences with my new cunt. I promise to be honest and share all the sexy details even when I don’t want to. Especially when I don’t want to.

Also I will not remember that I’ve written you and won’t even really know I’m writing you while I am. Writing you gets me really horny though and I will cum really hard when I’m done and thank you for getting me slick and hot and horny.

I am not sure why I wrote that. What did I write? Who am I writing? It doesn’t matter because my cunt is really slick for you thinking about my cunt for you. That is hot.

Okay.

This morning you told me to wake up and not remember yesterday very well except that I would have a really good sexy day with my cunt. So that is what I remembered. I was pretty turned on when I woke up like you told me and I touched myself a little but you told me to wait to cum till I could really fuck my new cunt you gave me. So I did.

I did not obsess about my wardrobe like I have been doing. I dressed in sexy tight clothes because you like my curves and my big tits. I like my curves and my big tits like you told me to. I have some leather pants that I’d been thinking about wearing out which really hug my hot curves. They were hot. And a silk strap top that lets my cleavage eye fuck everyone.

I don’t usually say “eye fuck.” I don’t usually think “eye fuck.” I eye fucked my cleavage in the mirror and finger fucked myself a little instead of having an anxiety attack. It was nice and hot. But you told me not too much so I didn’t too much. I would finger fuck myself right now but I have to type for you, Navi. Typing to you makes my nipples so hard and I want to fill my cunt, both of them, either of them, but I need to type for you which…

I wish you were here to brain fuck me more. That would be hot. But you are brain fucking me now by remote control and that is hot also.

Finger fuck. Brain fuck. Fuck cunt.

Work. I went into work. To find my cunt.

I felt good because I knew I looked hot. There were definitely looks. Stan, who’s the other intern, just about lost his bottom jaw when he saw my cleavage coming down the hall towards him, and then when the leather pants swiveled by, he kind of tripped over his chair. It was cute. I would titty fuck him if he asked or peel down my leather pants and let him fuck me from behind because I fuck easy because I am horny a lot.

Or I could get Emily the Vanderslutt down here and have him fuck my cunt. That would be fun. Because I am horny a lot and must fuck my cunt like you said Navi.

Okay.

I walked into the elevator in heels that really gave my fat ass a strut. I usually don’t think “fat ass” but. But. Butt. I guess you know how fat it is. Thinking about it makes me hot.

I thought about rubbing myself in the elevator but I wanted to save myself for the (new) cunt.

I swung my hips up to Julia’s desk and I thought she was going to have a stroke when she saw the pants and the top and the cleavage. Especially the cleavage. She eye fucked it so hard I could almost hear her squelching. I did not used to like women that way and really did not used to like Julia that way but you said flirting and brain fucking her was fun and hot so I got wet with my one cunt.

I giggled to make my breasts fuck her brain. She gasped. I’m pretty sure she could see how hard my nipples were. I wasn’t wearing a bra. Did I know that? Did I say that? I wasn’t.

I told her I wanted to see Emily and when I used the Vanderslutt’s first name I’m pretty sure she had an event in her pants because she squeaked. It was hot. I thought about kissing her with tongue. I don’t know why. Next time. Make her cum. Make her crawl.

I am so brain fucked, omg. Fuck her brain. Yes. For you.

Emily the Vanderslutt which is how I think of her now because you said that’s how I should think of her was wearing a sleeveless dress with a black belt and a pencil skirt. It looked hot but not really slutty enough. She needed to be more slutty in packaging my cunt. I would tell her.

She looked irritated when I came in like she always does and she looked even more irritated at my tight sexy clothes to show off my curves. She was getting revved up to be really mean, I could tell. I felt a little scared and then I remembered that she was my cunt bitch and I felt better.

“What are you wearing, Darla?” she said. “That outfit is really inappropriate for work. And you are late. Now you have to go home and change and come back and you will be even later. I am going to have to cut your pay for the day. If this happens again…”

I was upset. I couldn’t believe she was going to send me home and dock my pay. And then I remembered she was my cunt bitch and I felt better.

I told her okay I could go home but that she had kind of stressed me out by being mean and that before I left I was going to fuck my cunt to calm down and because I was horny.

She stopped mid rant and looked kind of confused for a second but then she said that of course I had the right to do whatever I wanted with my cunt whenever I wanted and she would let me fuck it immediately.

Her dress wasn’t really made for rolling up so she asked me to unzip her. She has a nice ass. I guess it is not mine though so I did not pinch it. Or her titties, which are small but nice. Still perky and the nipples were nice and hard I guess because my cunt was looking forward to me fucking it since I am the best at fucking my cunt.

She got herself sitting in the chair and spread for me and I could see my cunt was all wet and slick like I wanted it. I decided I would rather fuck my cunt from behind though so I had her get on the desk on all fours and stick my cunt out. She was worried about the papers and dripping on it and started to get huffy but I told her it was my cunt and she was going to do what I wanted with my cunt and she simmered down.

I think she wanted my tongue in my cunt anyway. We couldn’t remember the day before very well but she remembered how good it felt when I fucked my cunt. That’s burned into her brain-fucked brain, Navi. You fucked us both so good.

I started with finger-fucking my cunt so good, tracing my slit slowly, teasing it just like I like. Then I slid my fingers in. I was frigging my cunt really good and Emily the Vanderslutt was making noises like she wanted to cum really bad, especially when I went to work with my tongue on my clit.

She bucked but I told her to hold my cunt still. I kept fucking it for a really long time. It felt so good and I liked the way she moaned but couldn’t release. I like fucking my cunt and tormenting Emily the Vanderslutt makes fucking my cunt better.

I was frigging my other cunt too through my hot leather pants and I came really hard because playing with my cunt is hot and makes me cum. I know Emily the Vanderslutt wanted to cum with my cunt too. I told her to sit in her chair and slap my clitty.

She made noises. I told her she could slap my clit till I came back with a change of clothes. I was a lot more relaxed and didn’t mind going home. I thought it would be kind of fun taking my time and thinking about her slapping my clit. Or I could have her call me so I could listen to her moans as I drove there and back. I think she’d have to do that if I said I wanted to listen to her abuse my cunt. She’s got to do whatever I say about my cunt. It’s mine not hers.

She made a really cute whining sound when I said I was going to go, though. She said she had meetings and couldn’t just sit there slapping my cunt even if I knew just what to do with my cunt and so following my orders about my cunt felt really good. She said she was late for a meeting again. I told her she could go to the meeting as long as she kept slapping my slick cunny, because that was what I wanted to do with my cunny right now.

She had trouble talking because slapping the cunny felt so good and also was probably making her sore. But she said I didn’t have to go home and that she liked my outfit and she was sorry and that maybe I could just write my article about Michelle Ochs’ new sexy style.

You said I could pursue my career if it didn’t interfere with fucking my cunt too much, Navi, and I’d just fucked my cunt so I decided to pursue my career. I told Emily the Vanderslutt that she was done playing with my cunt for now.

She stopped and kind of sank into a puddle on the chair in the puddle from her cunt, which was cute and kind of hot. I couldn’t resist one more solid finger fuck, just really quick and she made a cute scream which I bet Julia heard. I gave her a lick too. I really love licking my cunny. It turns me on.

She got up and sort of staggered around trying to find her underwear and clothes. I said the white panties were kind of boring and I wanted a thong for my cunt or something lace and sexy from now on. And I said that clothes covering my cunt had to be slutty. My slutty cunt needed slutty underwear. I told her to give me her panties and she’d have to go naked down there until she found some suitable underwear. Though obviously she could wear whatever she wanted on the rest of her. It was just the cunt that was mine.

I came out kind of disheveled and looking all languid and freshly fucked and Julia’s eyes got really big and she focused on me like a cute little sex pointer, all eagerness and trembling and need. I couldn’t resist so I reached out and patted her head like a dog. I was so relaxed and dopey and brain fucked I didn’t realize I had Emily the Vanderslutt’s damp panties in my hand when I patted her. She saw them though. She tried to be as quiet as she could, just bucking there at her desk, orgasm after orgasm. I giggled. I didn’t like her and didn’t think she was sexy but you said fucking with her was sexy. I waved the panties goobye at her. She moaned.

That reminded me I hadn’t had Emily the Vanderslutt cum with my cunt despite how worked up she’d gotten. I had cum really good though so it was okay. I didn’t owe her cumming with my cunt. It was mine.

I worked on my article and then I wrote this for you, Navi. I hope it made your cunt slick. It made me really hot.

I am cumming really hard now.

Thank you, Mistress Navi for giving me my cunt and making me cum so hard.

Yours.
Darla

End Part 3