The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fashion Victim

by VWscribble

site: sponsus.org/u/vwscribble

Part 2

Emily Vanderstutt was talking on the phone as promised. She wore a bold black and red color blocked A-line dress that highlighted her dramatically fit figure, red lipstick, and short dark hair. Her immaculate eyebrows went all the way up when she saw Darla and Navi come in. Her lips pursed. Her voice remained polite and friendly, but Darla could feel the bitchiness gathering for a truly spectacular explosion.

“Yes, Michelle, one minute, please, I need to speak to my assistant for a second!” she said, all cheerful honey. She put the phone in the cradle on hold, as her dark eyes systematically stripped Darla’s flesh from her bones. She sucked in a breath to burn her where she stood.

“That’s Michelle Ochs, right?” Navi interrupted. “Let me talk to her. It’d be fun to fuck with a designer a little.”

Vanderstutt looked like she had sat down and discovered there was no chair. She tried to recover. “Darla,” she said icily. “Who is this…” she looked Navi up and down imperiously, “…person?”

The effect of all that ice and imperiousness was somewhat diminished by the fact that she was simultaneously handing Navi the phone.

Navi smiled. “That’s a good girl, Vanderslutt. Quiet for a second while I have some fun, okay? Nod yes and sit down, there you go.”

Vanderstutt nodded yes and sat down, obviously very much to her surprise. Navi was talking on the phone.

“Yes, Vanderslutt’s been a naughty bitch and she needs to get off the phone so I can punish her properly, Michelle, baby. But I wanted to tell you your designs are way too boring and sexless. You need more skin. More cameltoe. More trashiness. Watch a lot of porn for inspiration. You want clothes that make your cunny slick. Got that? Repeat it back to me, baby. Great! You don’t need to remember this was my idea; it just came to you. You can be cranky that Vanderslutt cut you off; you’ll forgive her because she’s a great piece of ass though. Bye now; go watch some hot fetish porn like you always do and diddle yourself while coming up with some ideas.”

Navi looked up and smiled. Darla was flushed. Navi had said things to her about sexual talk and…well. She was flushed.

Vanderstutt was also flushed, though for somewhat different reasons. Her eyes looked like they were trying to force their way out of her skull. The cords on her neck stood out. Her mouth kept opening and shutting like a goldfish. When Navi put the phone down, the words suddenly burst out of her, like she’d choked them up.

“Who are you? You can’t come barging in here and interrupt my call! While wearing that shirt! Do you know who I am? This is breaking and entering for the purpose of making obscene phone calls! I am going to call security and you are going to go directly to jail, young…”

Navi waved her hand. “Darla, slap your boss good and hard for me, would you? A couple of times, till she stops being such a bitch.”

Darla stepped forward, looking a bit startled. Her hand came up and struck Vanderstutt across the right side of her face. Then she backhanded her across the left. Vanderstutt collapsed into her chair. She and Darla looked at each other in mutual confusion. There were bright marks on Vanderstutt’s pale cheeks.

“What…?” she said. “Darla, I…” she trailed off as Darla’s hand came up again, almost of its own accord.

“That’s right,” Navi said. “Simmer down, Vanderslutt. You deserved that, and you know you deserved it. Darla’s said you’ve been a total bitch to her. Right?”

“Yes?” Darla said, hesitantly. Then gaining confidence. “It’s good to be honest with my girlfriend. You’ve been a total bitch, Vanderslutt.”

“It’s Vanderstutt!” Vanderstutt said testily, holding her hand to her cheek. She paused. “Though I guess I deserve it? I…what’s going on? You…you shouldn’t be here. Why did I let you tell Michelle Ochs to watch porn?”

“Probably because you know you deserve it,” Navi said. She perched on the desk, crossing her legs lewdly, so her too short skirt rode up. “Now, let’s have a frank discussion. Darla, tell Vanderslutt here what you told me. Why has working here been a hell hole?”

Darla looked at Navi’s hemline. She couldn’t stop being horny. She remembered Navi’s fingers inside her. They still felt like they were inside her, manipulating her. She felt them thrust and her mouth opened and she spoke.

“You’re just a bitch and bully, Vanderslutt,” she said. “You tell me I’m fat. You have me do menial tasks. I’m supposed to be learning about the business and you have me take out the garbage. You scream at me when I get your lunch order wrong. Or when you don’t like my shoes. I’ve been having panic attacks.” She could say more, but she wanted to watch Navi’s legs.

Navi smoothed her skirt deliberately, aware that Darla was watching her. “Now you, Vanderslutt. Why are you such a bitch? Be honest.”

“I’m envious of the interns,” Vanderstutt said. She looked horrified at what she was saying. “They’re young and being young is everything in this business. Humiliating them makes me feel powerful and in control. And Darla really is too fat. I constantly diet and work to keep my figure slim. And she just comes in looking like that. She should be ashamed. Also my lunch order should be right. I’m important.”

“Okay,” Navi said. “You are horrible! But we can fix that. You and Darla come out here into the center of the room and hold hands…that’s right. Good! Now, look into each other’s eyes. Very well done. Now, Darla, what can Vanderslutt here do to make you feel better about your position?”

Darla looked into Vanderslutt’s dark eyes. They were pretty. Also afraid. Also, still, angry. Darla cleared her throat.

“Um…I guess she could apologize?”

“Okay,” Navi said. She was sitting in the desk chair now and swiveling cheerfully. “Let’s try that. Apologize Vanderslutt! If it’s good enough maybe I’ll let you go with just that.”

Vanderstutt’s eyes slid sideways. She licked her lips. “I’m really sorry, Darla. I should never have said you were fat. And I shouldn’t have yelled at you, even when you screwed up. I am sorry but I don’t understand why you are working with that woman and I think you should go get security right now.”

“Jesus,” Navi said, “that apology was shit. You disappointed me, Vanderslutt. Trying to turn Darla against me! Darla would never turn against me. She’s my best friend and I just gave her the best orgasm of her life. Right babe?”

Darla nodded, distantly. “It was so good. I’m still horny.”

“Right! So since the apology was crap, what else can Vanderslutt do to make it up to you, hon?”

Darla’s brow furrowed. “I guess I’d like more responsibility? I mean, I’m just an intern, but maybe some small writing assignments? And, I wouldn’t mind more money?”

Navi nodded. “Sure. Vanderslutt, strut that tight ass over here and tell Klute to find writing assignments for Darla. And to get going on giving her a raise. Oh, and make it sound sexy while you’re telling her.”

Vanderstutt walked towards the intercom with a swing in her hips. Darla watched them. “You want me to make it sound sexy?” she said. “Why?”

“Just do it,” Navi said. “It’ll be fun.”

Vanderstutt pressed the intercom. “Julia,” she said, as throatily as she could. “Please find, mm, Darla a writing assignment for the next issue. And we are going to give her a nice raise for all her good work, all right?”

There was a gasp from the other side of communication. “Yes!” Klute said. “Right away. I’ll…yes! Oh god.” Vanderstutt blinked.

Navi laughed. “You gave her a thrill. Maybe more than a thrill by the sound of it.” She leaned forward, mock serious. “Now, that was very nice of you and I’m sure Darla is appreciative. But those are all things you should have done for her from the first. And also how can I be sure you won’t go right back to being horrible as soon as I walk out that door? Be honest, were you planning to go back to being horrible?”

“Yes,” Vanderstutt said. “As soon as you leave I’m going to make Darla pay, that bitch. And also maybe fire Klute. She sounded like she came at her desk. That’s disgusting.” She clapped her hand to her mouth.

“Right,” Navi said. “So we need a more permanent solution. And I have it. You’re going to give Darla your cunt.”

Vanderstutt and Darla both looked very confused. “What?” said Vanderstutt, with a dangerous edge. Darla, involuntarily, slapped her again.

“Oh god,” Darla said. “I’m sorry. I don’t know what I’m doing. I didn’t want to slap you. I want to come again.”

“And so you will!” Navi said. “Vanderstutt, get your ass up on this desk, roll up your skirt, and strip off your panties so we can all see your uptight pussy, okay?”

The panties were black and lacy. The pussy was neatly trimmed. Vanderstutt tried to close her legs, but Navi wouldn’t let her.

“Don’t be shy,” Navi said. “You’ve got a perfectly nice little cunt there. Or I should say, Darla has a perfectly nice little cunt there. Because this cunt,” she stroked lightly up the slit. Vanderstutt shivered. “This cunt is Darla’s. From now on, both of you think of this cunt as Darla’s. Vanderstutt, tell Darla you are giving her this little pussy in exchange for you having been such a bitch. Tell her she owns it.”

“Uh…Darla I’m, uh, giving you my…your? I’m giving you this pussy because I’ve been such a bitch. You own it.”

“Great! Now, Darla, why don’t you get to know your new property? Feel it. Examine all of its curves and nooks. Get your fingers all the way into everything. It’s yours! Enjoy it!”

Darla approached Vanderstutt apologetically at first. The other woman put her hands over her crotch and then they flopped away.

“I…is it okay if I…?” Darla said.

“Don’t fucking ask her for permission,” Navi snapped. “It’s not hers! It’s your pussy! Tell her Vanderslutt.”

“It’s…it’s your pussy…oh,” Vanderstutt said as Darla began gently to massage the slit.

“There we go,” Navi said. “Now, you like playing with your pussy, right, Darla? Masturbating feels good?”

“Um, yes,” Darla said. “I…playing with my pussy feels good. But this is…not…this is kind of different?” She licked two fingers and slid them into Vanderstutt. Vanderstutt grunted.

“It is just the same,” Navi assured her. “You like playing with your pussy. This is your pussy. Playing with it makes you all hot and slick and feels really good. You’re going to want to play with it at least once a day. Probably more. It gets you off. It’s better even than playing with your pussy used to be, playing with your new pussy. Fucking it hard really gets you off.”

Darla had started finger-fucking Vanderstutt in earnest. Her fingers pistoned in and out. She was breathing hard. Vanderstutt grimaced.

“Could you…could you be a little more gentle?” she said. “I know it’s your pussy but that’s…she tried to scoot backwards on the desk.

“Vanderslutt!” Navi said. “Remember, you gave her your cunt. It’s hers. She can do whatever she wants with it. But also, you should remember that since it’s hers, she knows how to make it happy. She owns that cunt, and when she wants it to get all slick and hot, it gets all slick and hot. Okay, honey? Tell her. And Darla, get your whole fist in there if you can, dear.”

“You’re, oh…oh that’s…Darla you’re really good at fucking your cunt” Vandertutt moaned. “It’s…your cunt is so slick and hot, I…oh!” Darla had in fact pushed her down on the desk for a better angle, and spread her legs. She slid her hand into Vanderstutt’s now very wet and accessible cunt. Vanderstutt wasn’t trying to scoot away anymore. Her hips were thrusting.

“That looks like it feels good, Vanderstott. Why don’t you thank Darla for fucking her cunt so good? If you ask her real nice, she may let you come.”

“Uh…Oh, Darla! Thank you for fucking your cunt so good! Please, please, please let me come for you!”

“Yes,” Darla said. “Yes! Come now with my cunt!”

Darla’s cunt came really hard, and Vanderstutt came with it.

* * *

Navi had gotten worked up by all this fucking and cumming, so she had positioned herself in the chair, and told Darla to eat her out. Darla was not very experienced, but Navi had told her it was good practice for eating out her own cunt, which she told her she’d be doing a good bit of.

Vanderstutt, was watching with a mixture of disgust and fascination. Darla and Navi had agreed she should play with Darla’s cunt while Darla face-fucked Navi.

“Mmm,” Navi said. “Right there, baby. Now, Vanderslutt, you understand that since that’s Darla’s cunt, she can have access to it at any time. Anything she wants to do with her cunt is totally okay, and you will do anything you can to do whatever she tells you with her property, right? So if she tells you she wants to spend the day with a vibrating dildo in her cunt, you’ll make that happen, right? Say you’ll fuck a dildo with her cunt on command.”

“I’ll fuck a dildo with her cunt on command!” Vanderstutt said. “Please, you’ve got to stop this. I’m really sorry. I don’t…”

“Oh shush,” Navi said. “Don’t annoy me. Mmm. Yeah. Now, you can use her cunt to pee without asking permission unless she tells you not to. But there’s absolutely no cumming without her say so. No touching yourself. It’s her cunt, not yours. You don’t get to play with it. You don’t get to let anyone fuck it. Do you have a boyfriend?”

“Yes. I’m…I have a fiancé. We’re planning to get married next year.”

“Great! No letting him fuck Darla’s cunt without her permission. You can call her up and ask. But you need specific instructions. Like, if you want him to hit it from behind, make sure Darla says okay. And if Darla wants her pussy fucked by someone else, that’s her prerogative, right? You will make sure it happens. MMM!”

Darla looked up, her mouth wet. “Very nice,” Navi said.

“It was hot,” Darla said. “I like licking pussy. Especially my pussy.”

“That’s right. Now both of you can forget the details of today; it’ll all be kind of fuzzy and you won’t remember me, really. But you’ll remember everything I’ve told you, and you’ll both know, absolutely, more deeply than you know anything, that this” she patted Vanderstutt’s damp, naked crotch “is Darla’s cunt. When Darla wants to play with it, she can. When she says it’s hot and needy and needs to be fucked, it is and does, because it’s her cunt. If she wants it stuffed with a big hard cock or twelve, well, Vanderstutt needs to get it stuffed, because it is Darla’s cunt.

“Darla, you may feel a twinge of guilt now and then about humiliating Vanderslutt, but then you’ll remember that it is your cunt and you should do absolutely whatever you want with it, and if she whines about it she’s being an entitled bitch who deserves to be punished. And Vanderslutt, you may get angry about being used and needing to crawl to your intern to have sex with your fiancé, but you know in your heart that it is her cunt and that whatever she does with it is right and totally up to her.

“Do you both understand? Good!

“Now, I’m going to give you my email. You won’t remember you have it, but every time you have sexy fun times you are going to write me about how much fun you’re having. Okay? Now, Vanderslutt, let’s see if you can do as well as Darla did, hm?”

Darla left off licking Navi’s cunt reluctantly. As Vanderstutt crawled over, though, Darla realized she could lick her own personal cunt as long as she wanted.

End Part 2