The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: The Farm’s Treasure

Chapter VII: Hank’s Herd

Gregory Michelson

Hank smiled as the sluts… his sluts, his herd looked up at him, their eyes wide, aroused… and yet passive. Waiting for their man to tell them what to do.

His cock was still hard. Even after all of this, he had more semen to feed his girls.

“Carla,” he growled. “Alicia. Come here. You don’t need to stand up.”

The two girls were already on their knees, but now they crawled to him, Carla’s larger tits swaying in time with Alicia’s. They were panting, the gleam of arousal-sweat on their bodies.

Hank looked down at them, smiling at the way their bodies just exuded fertility.

Carla and Alicia got to his feet and then sat back on their haunches, even as Melissa and Wendy were cuddling, watching their man take his other two girls.

Hank looked down at them, then reached out one hand and ran it through Carla’s curly brown hair. She rubbed against him like a pet, moaning softly.

Then he did the same thing to Alicia, and she responded in the same way.

“Good,” he said. “Alicia, you were my girlfriend. Now, you’re my girl. Understand?”

Alicia shivered all over and nodded. “Yes…” she murmured. “Yes… Sir…”

“Good. And the others are my girls as well. You’re not going to be jealous, are you?”

“No…” Alicia rubbed her cheek against his palm.

“Good. Why don’t you and Carla show me.” Hank sat down, the feeling of power just thrumming through his body. These were his girls, his women, his… herd.

Alicia didn’t hesitate. She turned to Carla and licked her lips. “I’ve never done this before…”

“You’ll love it,” Carla said. “Because Hank’s watching. Isn’t that cool… He’s gonna watch two of his girls show off just how slutty they are…” She breathed out and then bent down and lightly nipped Alicia’s ear.

Alicia’s startled squeak echoed through the room. Behind them, Melissa and Wendy were cuddling, the Asian cupping one of Melissa’s full jugs, running her fingers over the older woman’s erect nipple.

Then Carla moved and started kissing Alicia, their tongues tangling as the blond shivered, experiencing this for the first time.

She’ll be experiencing it a lot more, Hank thought. He couldn’t be spending all his time fucking them, so they’d have to learn to keep each other busy when their man had other things to do.

Carla and Alicia whimpered, as their hands explored each other, Alicia’s paler skin contrasting with Carlas’ tanned, curvy form. They broke off for a moment, a thread of saliva linking their tongues.

Then Carla was pushing Alicia back, looking up at Hank. “Me‘an Wendy are gonna have to, like teach these other sluts…” Her voice was slurred with arousal.

“Go on,” Hank said, stroking his cock. “Show me.”

Carla giggled and then bent down and ran her tongue over Alicia’s right tit, pausing to flick it over her nipple. Alicia gasped and arched her back, and then Carla was sucking on her nipple, pulling it in and lightly biting down on it. Alicia shuddered.

“Oh—oh god!” she gasped. “Fuck!”

“He’s watching us,” Carla said as she surrendered the tit, her free hand migrating to Alicia’s other boob. Alicia’s hands were moving, her fingers running up and down Carla’s body. “Your man is watching us, only he’s not yours, you’re his girl… That’s what people will see. You’re not his girlfriend any more, because he’s got us. Your just one of the…” Carla shuddered, “…herd…”

“Mooo…” Alicia said, her tone low and eager. “His fucking… Pet….” She shuddered again, and then Carla was moving down her body, kissing her gleaming skin.

“And now it’s time to show you how we’re gonna entertain our man…” Carla murmured and pushed Alicia’s legs apart, before she bent down, her head between the legs.

Suddenly, Alicia gasped and squealed in delight, arching her back as she reached down and gripped Carla’s hair, pulling her into her.

“Oh, God!” Alicia gasped. “Fuck, where did you learn to use your tongue like that!”

“So you like her,” Hank said, standing up.

“Y-yes!”

“Good. I don’t want any of my girls to be jealous…”

“I-uh-uh!” Alicia’s words dissolved into helpless grunts of pleasure as she shivered, her tits bouncing with every movement of Carla’s head.

Wendy and Melissa were kissing, running their hands over their bodies, ever so often breaking off to watch the others.

Hank walked behind Carla and put one hand on her full ass, rubbing it with gentle motions. Carla’s cry was muffled between Alicia’s thighs.

“Don’t break off, girl. You’re showing Alicia how it feels.”

“God, it feels good!”

Hank nodded. He kept up his motion, slipping his fingers down and under Carla’s ass, rubbing her skin, touching her wet slit, and running his fingers up and down her pussy, before he lightly started stroking her clit.

Carla raised her ass, offering it to him.

Hank lightly slapped her ass. “I didn’t tell you to do that.”

Carla’s muffled whine was now one of frustration.

“I bet you want to say please, but I told you to keep up with Alicia. Maybe you could say please while you’re using your tongue on her.”

Carla’s words were muffled.

“Oh fuck!” Alicia gasped. “She’s fucking trying to talk with her tongue in my pussy. Oh, God! It feels so…” She pulled Carla’s head deeper into the canyon between her thighs. “Yes—Fuck Yes!”

“She likes you,” Hank said, not removing his hand from Carla, continuing to tease her, feeling the way she was shuddering every time he touched her most sensitive places. “But are you ready?”

The whimper was a yes, if Hank was any judge. But he wasn’t finished. “You don’t use birth control, do you, since you and Wendy are a thing.

Now Carla whimpered again and Hank new it was a no.

He chuckled. “So maybe I shouldn’t fuck you. Tell me, Carla, do you want me to fuck you, to put my cock in you? I’m not going to pull out. You’re going to have a load of my cum right in your pussy.”

Whimper…

“So tell me, Carla, are you ready? Do you want me to fuck you? Fill you up, maybe knock you up? Give you a big, fat belly so that every body knows that you’re my slut?” He slapped her ass again and Carla went stiff for a moment. “Don’t stop with Alicia.” Hank pulled his fingers away from her pussy and leaned forward, running his fingers up her body, feeling Carla quiver with every touch until he cupped her big tits and rolled her stiff nipples between his fingers. “What do you think? Would like these jugs to be full of milk. Maybe I’d have to milk you… Tell me Carla, do you want me to fuck you?”

Whimper…

“That’s a yes?”

Carla raised her ass, spreading her legs, without letting up on Alicia who was now just gibbering nonsense syllables as she shook her head back and forth.

“C’mon, Hank…” Wendy said. “Fuck her stupid. Fuck her pregnant. Look at those hips…” She stared at her girlfriend. “Fuck us all pregnant., That’s what bulls do, fuck their girls pregnant, right?”

“Carla’s first,” Hank told her. He gripped her by the hips, and lightly pushed his cockhead into Carla’s welcoming pussy. “Remember, you keep making Alicia happy—or I pull out.”

And then, with one powerful motion, Thrust his cock into Carla’s pussy. She was tight, probably because she hadn’t had many men, but now she was grunting like she was in heat, licking Alicia, even as she gripped Hank’s cock with her internal muscles, his cock stretching her to her limit.

“Good,” Hank growled. There was something primal about this. He’d never dreamed he feel like this, but this was right. He was the male, and these were his women. His sluts.

His herd.

He bent down to Carla’s head as he kept thrusting into her. “I think we’ll stay here, in this house. You don’t need to go back to college, do you. I’ll have chores for you here, little things to do when you’re not being fucked by me, or sucking me off on your knees. You like that Carla, don’t you. Imagine wearing a little apron because that’s what I told you to wear that day…”

Her muscles tightened as Hank kept thrusting into her.

He didn’t say anything else, because he was focusing on teasing her, bringing her to the absolute pinnacle of pleasure—but not letting her go over it. Carla’s movements became disjointed, desperate. She tensed as Hank brought her close to her orgasm…

Then shuddered as he backed off.

Hank could feel her desperation. Her need to cum, but she was obedient to his will.

But now it was time.

He thrust into her, slapping her ass once and commanded. “Cum!”

And suddenly, Carla was screaming out her orgasm even as Alicia came, arching her back, flinging her arms wide.

“Oh fuck! Oh Fuck!” the blond screamed. “Fuck her, fuck a baby into her, Hank. Then fuck me, fuck us all!”

Hank pulled Carla back, her face gleaming with Alicia’s fluids.

“Fuck…” her voice was slurred, her eyes blank from the intensity of the orgasm. “Fuck me, silly…fuck your little slut… fuck her pregnant.”

Hank nodded. “I will. You’re mine now…”

He glanced at the others. “You’re all mine.”

Four heads nodded, four sets of passive eyes looked at Hank.

In obedience.

* * *