The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: The Farm’s Treasure

Chapter VI: The Glory of Surrender

Gregory Michelson

When Hank opened the door, the rest of the girls stared up at him, their eyes wide. He could see the way their tits were straining their shirts, wanting to be free.

Of course.

“Melissa brought some more fruit,” he growled. “But that’s the last time anyone disobeys me.”

A shiver ran through the girls.

His girls. There was something about them. Something soft. Something yielding, now that he really saw them. Alicia had played at being submissive.

There would be no play now.

“Um…” Carla stared up at him, the curvier-than-ever Latina on her knees, T-shirt stretching in its attempt to contain her tits. “What happened?”

“The tree gave us fruit again,” Hank said. “Eat it,” he gestured at Melissa, and she timidly walked forward and put the basket on the table.

“But I—“ Wendy was looking at Melissa. “What happened—“

“I fucked Melissa,” Hank told her. “I’m also going to punish her. She disobeyed me.” The others were staring at Melissa. She hadn’t put her shirt back on, and her damp skin gleamed in the firelight of the room, stiff nipples standing out from her paler skin.

Melissa licked her lips, putting her arms behind her back and arching her back, the heavy tits swaying slightly.

“I… I didn’t do what he said.” Melissa looked down, but the flush on her face showed how aroused she was.

“Didn’t I tell you to start eating it?” Hank told his girls.

His girls.

His girls.

There was something primal about it. Something right in those words. He’d eaten the fruit, as had they, and they had both learned something about their nature. Hank smiled at their soft, yielding bodies, changing now, and they would more changed.

And his mind and body, to lead to make them his.

It was right.

“I’m not going to repeat myself,” he said.

* * *

Wendy stared at Hank. His voice was just so strong, so powerful. Alicia didn’t even look upset that he’d fucked Melissa.

Why would she? It was…

His decision. Wendy licked her lips, wondering how she and Carla would fit in. Would he let them suck him off at the same time, or make Wendy watch while he fucked her girlfriend, making Carla scream out in pleasure.

Her tits were huge, pushing into her tight shirt, and she could feel her pussy, already warm and damp, ready for a man’s cock.

A man’s cock.

Hank’s cock.

And then he looked at her, and she realized that she hadn’t done what he’d told her to do. Wendy’s hand shot out and grabbed a fruit, the moisture on it gleaming as she brought it to her mouth and bit down on it, the incredibly rich taste filling her mouth.

God, it tastes so good… she didn’t care what it had done to her body.

No.

She loved what it had done to her body with her wide hips and full ass, tits that were big and sensitive. Wendy bit down again and swallowed again. She saw Carla, her girlfriend, eagerly devouring her own fruit.

It didn’t take long to finish, and then the girls were looking up at Hank. He was standing. They were kneeling.

It felt… right.

“Hank…” Alicia said, her voice nervous. “What’s happening to you—to us… What is the fruit?”

“You don’t need to know,” Hank told her, his voice powerful. “That’s for me.”

Alicia dipped her head, looking at the ground. “Yes, Hank.”

Then he looked at Wendy and smiled. “But first, I think I’m going start rewarding the obedient girls here.”

Everyone paused before they looked at each other.

Which one is it? Wendy wondered.

Hank gestured at Wendy. “Strip, girl.”

Wendy shivered, standing up, hooking her fingers in her shirt, and pulling it up and over her body, her tits rubbing against the fabric, and it turned her on so fucking much. Now she was tossing the shirt to the side.

She glanced at Alicia to see what the blond thought if the slut was jealous of Hank for choosing her.

She was just staring at her, licking her lips, eyes fixed on the way Wendy’s dark nipples were standing stiff and ready. Panting. Helplessly aroused, as her man chose another.

Wendy got up and undid her pants, pulling them down and wiggling them with difficulty over her wide hips.

She’d never had hips like that before. Never had an ass like this, it was like over one night, she—no, they—had been sculpted into the kind of women who needed one thing. Bodies and minds both prepared to accept the male who would have them.

“Turn around.”

Wendy nodded, slowly turning around, putting her hands on her firm ass.

God, her skin felt hot, and the way her tits jiggled as she moved…

Would he make her walk around naked all the time? Show her off? Let everyone know?

Wendy shivered and heard whimpers from the other girls in the room. Not women, girls, in front of their man.

She raised her ass and felt Hank cup her flesh. She moaned.

“Good girl,” Hank said. “Ready?”

I’m not even on the pill. What if he knocks me up, turns me into his waddling broodmare… and the thought almost made her cum on the spot.

“Yes…”

“Good.” Hank started to press into her, his thick cock spreading her folds as he moved into her. She groaned in delight at the way she was just filled by his cock, even as he cupped her jugs in his hands, running his fingers over her tits, lightly tugging and pinching her nipples. Wendy threw her head back, eyes closed, and moaned in delight.

“And here you are, fucking me.”

“Y-yes!” he thrust into her, moving slowly, letting her feel every moment of his movement.

“In front of the girls, in front of your girlfriend…”

“Y-yes!” Wendy glanced over at Carla to see her cupping one jug, even bigger than Wendy’s. Carla had been the curviest of them all, and now she looked almost bovine, her body just incredible. But she didn’t look upset, or angry, or jealous. She was staring at Wendy and Hank even as she raised her nipple to her mouth and started sucking on it, moaning in delight as she drank in the way Hank was taking Wendy.

He’ll take her, as well, make her part of… part of…. Hank thrust into her, and Wendy’s squeal filled the air as she completed the thought. His herd! A strong, powerful man like Hank would need more than one girl for his use. He’d need all of them.

His. Oh, God. His girls…

Hank reached out and grabbed her night-black hair, pulling her head back as he filled her, and Wendy’s gasping cries filled the room.

“Fuck her… fuck her…” Melissa said.

“Fuck her…” Carla and Alicia repeated.

Yes… Fuck me… Wendy started trying to shove her ass back to be filled even more by his cock, but Hank let go of her head and slapped her on the ass, the sound echoing through the room. Wendy gasped, the mild sting of the slap turning her on even more. She was melting, just melting, all the thoughts that went into making her Wendy dissolving under the pure pleasure of her fucking.

“You don’t get to decide, girl,” Hank growled. “Who does?”

“Y-you… Hank…” No, that wasn’t the word. “Master…”

Master. It felt so right. So proper. She needed a Master, and Hank was her Master.

The thought brought a strange sense of contentment to Wendy, and then Hank started moving faster, thrusting into her, her tits bouncing.

“Right. That’s what I am. You’re my girl, and I’m your master. Say it again.”

“M-Master!” Wendy cried out. “Master! I’m your slut, Master!”

And then she felt Hank start to swell in her pussy, his shaft stretching her inner folds, and then… Then he was spewing his hot semen into her womb, her fertile, obedient womb and Wendy’s voice dissolved into screams as she shuddered like lightning had struck her.

Hank held her, even as his cum filled her, overflowing her womb, spilling down her inner thighs, and he was still filling her. No man could have so much cum, but Hank did.

She collapsed, her tits flattening against the table top, as her thoughts faded into a vague haze.

And above her, she heard Hank speaking. “Now, what to do with the rest of you.”

* * *

Alicia stared up at Hank. He’d been her boyfriend, but now… Now he stood, his cock dripping semen over Wendy’s shuddering body like a bull dominating his herd.

Why did I think of that… But it felt right. She looked around, and nobody was going to speak, not until Hank let them speak. It was…

Right.

She’d played at being his slave, his slut, but now she was wetter than she’d ever been because it felt real. Like a dominant male returning to his women, reminding them of their place.

Alicia started to slip her hand under her pants, wanting to touch herself, to bring herself off, to—

“No.” Hank looked at her and shook her head. “You don’t get to do that, without permission.”

“But…” Oh, God, I’m fucking hot, I need… Maybe he’ll fuck me?

“Are you talking back?”

“No—no, sir!” Alicia shivered at the word ‘sir’ as it exited her mouth. Not Hank.

Sir.

Wendy had rolled off the table and was on her knees by Hank now, her body gleaming with cum and sweat. She timidly put an arm around one of Hank’s thick legs, looking up as if she was expecting him to say something but Hank nodded, and then ran his hand through the Asian’s hair as she cuddled against him…

Like his pet. A fucking little pet that he’ll have at his beck and call…

Alicia wanted to be jealous. Hank was her boyfriend but…

But that wasn’t right, was it?

She was Hank’s girl. Not girlfriend, because that was something that could change. No, she was his girl.

And then Melissa was coming up to Hank’s other side, kneeling like Wendy had. He’d fucked them both, shown them who they were owned by…and now, even though Melissa had been disobedient, he was letting them show off their position.

Alicia glanced at Melissa, the older woman cuddling against Hank, her huge tits jiggling slightly, nipples dark and erect against her skin. Her eyes were wide and contented, almost bovine as she looked up at Hank, silent, waiting for him to speak.

Hank looked at Alicia and Carla, the Latina panting as she stared at her girlfriend.

Looking not angry, but jealous that Wendy got to be closest to Hank.

“You two,” Hank said. “Get up.”

Without even thinking of it, Alicia was standing up, Carla joining her.

“Show me why I should accept you.”

Accept us… Accept us as his girls, as his sluts…

Alicia reached down and slowly pulled her shirt up and over her head, her tits jiggling. Next to her, Carla was doing the same. Normally she’d be snarky, but her eyes were on Henk, the same passive acceptance Melissa had in her eyes. The two women tossed the shirts to the side, and then Alicia was cupping her tits, running her fingers over her erect nipples. Carla was doing the same, low moans coming from her. Carla’s broad form made her tits look perfect on it, the orbs larger than any of the other girls, and Alicia slipped behind her, pressing her own tits against Carla.

“I bet you’d love Carla, Master,” Alicia said, shuddering as she said the name. “Look at this cow… Look at those tits…” She cupped Carla’s tits in her hand, the warm flesh overflowing her fingers and palms.

Carla whimpered.

Hank chuckled and watched them. “Go on…”

“She’d be good at home. Cooking and cleaning and…” Alicia shuddered, thinking of all of them living here with their man, no more college no more playing, just serving Hank… “And you could breed her… Look at these milkers…” she started tugging and rolling the nipples between her fingers.

“What do you want, Carla? Would you like to be bred, to have me fuck you, make you mine?”Hank asked.

Carla shuddered, pushing her wide ass against Alicia. “Y-yes… I’d love…” Alicia lightly tugged one nipple, and Carla’s voice rose in a shriek. “Y-yes! Fuck me! Make me yours! I wanna be your little breeding slut!”

Alicia giggled, as she watched Wendy and Melissa staring at Carla, licking their lips. Wendy murmured a few words.

Alicia caught one of them. “Breeding.”

It’s a big farmhouse… We could have… yes… Alicia shivered, and then Hank gestured. “Carla, come here. Don’t take your pants off. Not until I give you permission.”

“Y-yes…” Carla moaned, and dropped to her hands and knees, crawling to Hank, her nipples brushing the floor as she moved. Alicia stared, transfixed by the way her ass wiggled as she moved, and then Carla was kneeling in front of Hank, looking up at him with passive acceptance of her new status.

“Now, it’s your turn,” Hank said.

And Alicia was ready.

* * *