The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: The Farm’s Treasure

Epilogue

Gregory Michelson

Alicia was gently sucking Hank’s cock as he sat in the living room. The sky was clear, and Melissa and Carla were out picking the rest of the fruit, while Wendy cooked breakfast. The girls would be getting the house clean and ready for them to live in it.

It was Hank’s house. Just like they were Hank’s girls.

Hank felt his cock swell and then held Alicia down as she eagerly swallowed his semen, her body shuddering in reaction to her own orgasm. He pulled her head back so she could receive a last surge of semen, spraying it over her face.

“Good.” He said, as Alicia pulled back and went to a kneeling position in front of him.

She’d played at being his before, now she was his, and from her placid, satisfied gaze, was happier than she’d ever been.

He heard the door open and close and Carla and Melissa came in, each one with a basket of fruit on their hip. They were both nude tits, swaying as they walked. The two put the baskets on the table and then went down, gracefully kneeling by Alicia, like they’d been doing it all of their lives.

Hank smiled as they started flicking their tongues over Alicia’s face, cleaning his semen up, softly moaning in delight at the taste. Melissa had one hand around Carla’s chest, lightly massaging a tit, and she glanced up at him.

“What is it, girl?” Hank asked.

“I was thinking… Can you knock me up?” Melissa asked, “I’m older, so you know, I don’t have as much time…” She smiled. “To be your little breeder…”

“I’ll think about it,” he told her, but the idea of all four of them, plump with his offspring, caused Hank’s cock to twitch a little.

“What do we do now?” Carla asked. “What do you want us to do?”

Hank chuckled and patted the Latina on the head. “First of all, I’m gonna take possession of this little home, so Melissa, you’re going to have to dress up to sign the place over to me.”

“Yes, Hank.”

“Good.” Hank glanced over as Wendy walked in, the smell of food behind her. She turned and joined the other girls on the floor, her little kitchen apron only serving to draw attention to her body. “What we’re going to do? We’re going to start selling the fruit. After all, there’s a whole town and college down there that need to see what it’s like, isn’t there?”

“You’re gonna turn every guy into a bull like you and every girl into a little slut?” Alicia said. She giggled. “That’s wonderful!”

“I know. Now, let’s eat and I’ll give you all your chores for today.”

The girls giggled as they got up. Hank smiled at them.

It was good to have an obedient herd.

End

* * *