The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: The Farm’s Treasure

(MD, MF, BE)

Chapter II: Cleaning-time, Funtime

Gregory Michelson

It took a while, but they managed to clean the floors of the dust, get the first floor windows un-grimed and in general get ready. The water was running free and clear, and the test kit Hank had brought showed it was good water.

Wendy was coughing as she swept out the front room, little clouds of dust rising around her. “I still say we could go into town and get a hotel room,” she whined.

“Yeah, about that,” Hank said as he came out with a garbage bag. “You saw what the driveway was like. I’d really prefer to not spend too much time on it, or driving up and down it every day.”

“Humph. What about food.”

“We have enough for a few days,” Michelle said. “And that’s only one trip!”

“Right,” Wendy muttered. “So here we are and—“

“I thought you were all about filming the rural experience,” Carla said as she brought another bag out. She bent over, her impressive tits swaying under her T-shirt.

“Didn’t think it’d be like this,” Wendy said.

“Wendy and Work, the great enemies of our age,” Alicia whispered.

Hank rolled his eyes. “Well, let’s get some more work done.” The mattresses upstairs had been wrapped in plastic so they could spread their sleeping blankets over them instead of having to lay them on the floor, but Hank wanted to make certain that they were clean. He didn’t want to wake up in the night breathing a dust cloud.

“Pity about the windows,” Alicia said. “The rooms will be kinda dark.”

“Yeah.” Hank shook his head. “Figure that the upper windows got busted or they just wanted to use them for something else. At least the lower floor’s windows are still good, not that it’s gonna help Michelle much.”

Wendy paused and glanced in the direction Michelle had vanished, going to sweep out the kitchen. “Why?”

“Nothing’s here. And you can’t even use it as a B&B, because hell, look at the driveway. You’d have to completely redo it, and I bet that’d cost twenty-K, easy. Michelle got scammed, as usual, so she’s probably gonna end up defaulting on the mortgage and taking a hit to her credit rating.

“Ouch.”

“Yeah. Ouch.” Hank shook his head. “I mean, the best thing to do is to get this place in good shape and then try to unload it on some other idiot, but given how bad the driveway is, I don’t think that’s gonna work.”

“Nobody as dumb as Michelle?”

Hank paused, thought about it for a few moments, then nodded. “Michelle’s nice, but seriously, she needs a keeper, especially when she comes up with a new idea.”

“You mean she’s an idiot when it comes to money.”

“Yap.”

* * *

That evening, as the sun vanished, turning the sky to a diamond studded void, they had dinner. Hank had brought a little camping grill. Although the farmhouse had its own gas system, it was fueled by a big propane tank which must have been empty for years.

Eventually, they’d have to refill it, but for now, it was time to cook the food they’d brought.

“Tomorrow I’ll see about getting some firewood for the cooking pit outside. We can have a real campout,” Hank said. “But for now, this is enough.”

“We got a lot of work done today,” Michelle said. “I mean, we’ve got the bedrooms ready, and the bathroom works now, thanks to Hank fixing the water.”

“Yeah, we also have hot water, thanks to the solar heater on top,” Hank said. “Just wait until mid-morning before you shower, and don’t use a lot of the water. I don’t know how much there will be, since it hasn’t had a long time to heat up.”

“Right.” Wendy shook her head. “We can share.”

“Uh-huh…” Carla nodded, putting an arm around Wendy’s waist. “Share!”

“Just wait until I’m up,” Alicia said. “I don’t want you waking me up like the last time we shared a hotel room.” She glanced up at Hank. “Wendy’s a screamer.”

“I am not!” Wendy blushed. “Not much, at least.”

“Uh-huh.”

Hank shook his head as he dished out the stew. If I go down in the next few days and the van doesn’t get stuck, I can get some better food, since it doesn’t have to sit in the van for the trip out here.

But they ate in the front of the house, the light of the LED lanterns casting strange shadows over the front of the house and into the dense woods around it.

Hank glanced up. The sky’s getting cloudy. It wasn’t supposed to rain for the next week, but…

Well, meteorologists could and had been wrong before.

“Okay,” Hank finally said as he turned off the little heater. “We need to conserve the gas. Is everyone ready for bed? We’ve got an early day tomorrow.” He glanced over at Alicia, who waggled her eyebrows at him. Hank grinned.

“Sure,” Wendy said, winking at Carla. “We’re ready.”

“Good.” Hank got up and started to put stuff away.

“And we can keep working tomorrow,” Michelle said, blissfully unaware of what everyone else was thinking.

“Sure.”

With that, they got up, Hank making certain the minivan was locked up. Just because they didn’t see anyone didn’t mean there wasn’t anyone around, and the last thing Hank wanted to wake up to was a stolen van.

As the girls walked into the farmhouse, he also checked to make certain the front and back door was locked.

Because we are not gonna star in some bad horror movie, not if I can help it.

And then everyone was heading up to the bedrooms. Hank and Alicia headed to theirs, Michelle to hers, and then Wendy and Carla vanished into their bedroom, Wendy’s hand roaming over Carla’s full ass as they closed the door behind them.

“She’s gonna be screaming,” Alicia said. “Trust me.”

“The place is pretty solidly built,” Hank replied.

“Not enough for Wendy,” Alicia muttered. “Trust me, you could put her five floors down, and we’d hear her.”

* * *

Not that I care, Hank thought as Alicia skinned out of her jeans and top, revealing her trim body. She got down on the bed, the sleeping back spread over it to take the place of a blanket and looked back over one shoulder, her golden hair catching the light of the LED lantern Hank had hung from a hook in the room.

Wiggling her hips, Alicia licked her lips. “C’mon, Hank, I’m fucking horny…”

“Really,” Hank said, pulling his pants and shirt off, his thick cock springing erect in the cool air. “I hadn’t noticed.”

“God, I’ve been waiting for this all day,” Alicia said. Looking at his cock, she bit her lip. “C’mon, split your fucking girl in half.”

Hank chuckled and slapped her ass as he got up onto the bed behind her. “Do you want this?” He murmured. “Or are you just kidding? We can always go down and play cards…”

“Hank…” Alicia whined. “Don’t tease me.”

“I’m not teasing you, I’m just asking a question,” Hank said. “If I was teasing you…” He ran one hand over her ass, trailing his fingers over her firm ass cheeks. “I’d be doing this…” He dipped one finger down and started to stroke her pussy lips, as Alicia gasped, wiggling her body in response.

“Un…“ She shuddered. “Hank!”

“Or maybe I could tease you like this…” he pulled his finger away and then reached under her, cupping a breast and rubbing her erect nipple with the palm of his hand. “Does that count as teasing, Alicia?”

“Ah—fuck!” Alicia started panting. “Just… Just… please!”

“I wonder if Wendy and Carla know…” Hank mused as he slid his hands down her sides, gripping her hips as he positioned himself. “What an utter slut Alicia is. Get her in bed, and she’s just begging for her man’s cock…”

“God—Am I gonna have to beg?” Alicia whimpered.

“I don’t know…” Hank said. “Are you?” Before she could say anything he lightly pushed the tip of his cock into her wet slit. Alicia surged back, but Hank pulled away. “No, no!” he admonished Alicia. “Not yet.”

“Not yet?” Alicia gasped.

“You haven’t said the magic word…”

“P…please… please let me take that cock in me!” Alicia whimpered. “Stick it in me and fill me up!”

“Hmmm…” Hank kept an iron hold on his emotions. He wanted to thrust into her, but this was the fun. When he’d discovered just how submissive Alicia could be in bed, he hadn’t believed it, but this was…

Great.

Hank rubbed his cockhead against her. “Well…”

“Oh—oh God, fuck me, fuck your little slut, stick it in me…” Alicia’s voice was breathless.

Hank could keep her going like this all night. Once or twice he’d done that and hadn’t given her the release she craved, forcing her to wait a whole day, body on fire, before he’d give her release.

But right now? Hank was just as horny as Alicia.

“Okay,” he said and started pushing his cock into her tight channel. Alicia gasped and grunted, beyond any kind of speech, as Hank’s hands roamed over her body, even as he kept pumping his cock into her.

“Pretty fun, isn’t it,” he murmured. “Here we are, and I’m fucking you into a puddle. I wonder what Carla and Wendy would think?”

“I…ohhh…. Fucking sluts…” Alicia moaned. “You’d fuck them, and then they’d always be pestering—ah!” Her voice broke off as Hank lightly rubbed her clit with his finger.

“What was that?” Hank asked.

“No-nothing!” Alicia gasped. “I—oh, God, don’t stop! Keep fucking me! Fuck your bitch, Hank!”

Hank laughed and started thrusting into her, his thick shaft spreading her with every thrust. Alicia was gasping and sobbing, nonsense syllables coming out of her mouth as she started to drool.

“That’s it, you like this, don’t you? You love being my slut, right?”

“Yes!”

“So what do we want?”

“I wanna… wanna be fucked! Fuck me harder!”

“Okay.” Hank played Alicia’s body like an organ, bringing her to the very precipice of an orgasm before forcing her back down. His girlfriend wasn’t talking anymore, her eyes rolling up in their sockets as Hank kept holding her at her peak, refusing to let her tip over.

Finally it was time.

“Beg.”

“Let me cum…” Alicia’s words were slurred.

“What was that?”

“Let me cum, please… I need it…”

“Good girl.” And then Hank let himself go, his cock swelling as a torrent of hot semen filled her womb, overflowing her pussy and spilling out onto her thighs.

Alicia flung her head back and screamed out as the orgasm rolled over her, going rigid before she collapsed, her body quivering.

Hank ran his hand through her hair. “Good.”

“Yasss…”

Later, Hank leaned back in the bed while Alicia cleaned his cock, running her tongue over his hot skin as she slurped down all the cum that was left.

“I can suck you off…” she murmured.

“No.” Hank looked down at her, as she pouted.

But making her wait for the morning would keep her on edge for the entire night.

“But I’ll give you a chance in the morning.”

Alicia pulled back, licking her lips. “Oh, good…. I’ll be ready.”

“I know you will be,” Hank told her. “Because that’s what you are, my girl.”

“Uh-huh.” Alicia nodded and went back to work.

And then, through the thick wood of the farmhouse, Hank heard them.

Wendy and Carla.

“Oh Fuck! Carla, fuck me! God, I want more of your tongue!”

Carla’s response was muffled.

I guess I know where her tongue is.

Alicia started to giggle. “I told you we’d hear them. Wanna bet they didn’t even hear us?”

“If Carla’s where I think she it, I bet she can’t hear a thing.”

“Fuck—Carla more! I need….” Wendy’s shriek of pleasure grew louder if that was possible.

Hank shook his head as his woman got back to obediently cleaning his cock as Carla and Wendy continued their very loud sex.

And then he heard something else. Soft, but getting louder. Hank looked up as he kept running his fingers through Alicia’s golden locks.

“What is it?” Alicia asked before she went back to her duties.

“Thunder,” Hank said. “It looks like we’re going to have some rain.”

“Cool.”

“Unless the road washes out,” Hank told her. “But get back to work.”

“Yes, Hank.”

Hank leaned back, looking up at the ceiling. Yep. He could hear the first patter of rain.

Hope it’s not too much, because I’m not gonna want to try that road in the rain.

On the other hand, life could be worse than spending a few days with his girl.

* * *