The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: The Farm’s Treasure

(MD, MF, BE)

Chapter I: Arrival

Hello all, I’m Gregory Michelson, back again from the dead. I’ll be starting both long and short form stories, and you can always look at my stuff on gortog.blogspot.com, however keep in mind that many of my Amazon stories are no longer up, due to changes in Amazon policies and most of my future MC and transformation related stories will be on smashwords, my page, or my patreon. The first chapter of this story is going to be released here and on Patreon at more or less the same time, but later chapters can be seen earlier on patreon.

The little minivan drove down the dusty road, jouncing from every pothole and ridge it hit.

“Hank!” Wendy said, a whine in her voice. “Can you stop hitting all the bumps! I’m trying to film something!”

“What?” Carla asked. “The trees. We’ve seen enough. We’ve seen nothing but trees for the last your.” The short, curvy Latina glanced out the window. “Oh. No, you missed a tree.”

“Carla!” Wendy said. “This is, like, gonna be my project, a film documenting coming out here and fixing a farm up.”

“Why am I here?” Carla asked.

“Because you’re my girlfriend,” Wendy said, brushing her bob of night-black hair back.

Why are they here? To make my life horrible. Hank raised his eyes to the heavens before he went back to trying to avoid the potholes and bumps in the road.

It had been paved…once. Probably a few hundred years ago, or maybe when dinosaurs roamed the earth.

Hank ran his fingers through his short brown hair. Why am I here?

Right, his girlfriend was here. And Alicia’s landlady, Michelle. Who had bought a farm. Bought a farm with a mortgage because Michelle had another one of her great ideas.

First the MLM, then the at-home billion company, and now… she’s going to build a farm. A woman who has never been out of the damned city. And she had brought Alicia along, and Alicia had dragged her two friends with a story of fun in the countryside.

Hank had a feeling they were regretting it, even if they were only going to stay for two weeks or so. I bet this is the last time they listen to Alicia when she tells them that one of Michelle’s weird ideas is a good bet.

And then the minivan bounced again as it hit a pothole that Hank missed. “Dammit!” he said.

“Uh, Michelle, explain to me how this farm is going to make money if we can’t even get to it without destroying the van?” Alicia asked, her golden curls catching the afternoon light.

From the front seat, Michelle looked back. Like Alicia, her hair was curly, but where Alicia’s hair was golden, Michelle’s locks were dark brown, a few streaks of gray betraying the fact that she was saying hello to her fourth decade. Still trim, but showing her age.

And dragging Hank and Alicia along for every screwball plan she had.

Okay, at least it’s just growing stuff. And we’re just here to make the place livable. And she decided not to charge a month’s rent if we’d help her. And… Hank slammed the brakes on.

He’d seen the picture of the driveway. A pair of stone columns with a gate between them.

This was one stone column, the other one knocked over, and no sign of the gate.

“Michelle… How recent were those pictures?”

“The agent said they were fairly recent.”

Hank looked at Michelle, back at Alicia, and then closed his eyes. The toppled column was overgrown with weeds and a small tree. Evidently, the agent believed several years, at least, counted as “fairly recent.”

“Well, maybe there was a storm,” Michelle said. “I’m certain it’ll look better once we get to it.”

“Right.” Hank paused and stared at the road. “You do realize that it looks like nobody has come down this road in years. What exactly did she say about the farm?”

“It was a tax sale, but they were happy to help me with the paperwork.”

Hank glanced at his girlfriend. Alicia just looked at him and made a quick throat-cutting gesture.

Understood. When Michelle got up to something… There was no sense in telling her it was a bad idea.

At least until everything came crashing down.

Then she’d tell everyone what she’d done wrong in great detail until she did something else wrong.

“Right,” Hank muttered. He pulled the minivan into the driveway, heading up the rutted, bumpy road at a slow pace.

After all, there might be pits ahead of them. Not potholes, literal pits that could swallow the minivan.

Really, was the cheap rent worth all of this?

“Don’t worry,” Michelle said. “I’m certain the farm is in better condition! They sent me some photos! Er… touched up, just a little.”

Nobody bothered to respond to that.

* * *

It took almost fifteen minutes to get to the farmhouse. According to the map, it was at the top of a little hill, which sounded kinda odd to Hank, since the intelligent thing to do would be to put the farmhouse down at road level.

Maybe the guy didn’t want to be bothered.

Or maybe this was life’s way of punishing Hank.

“What? My signal’s gone!” Wendy said, staring at her phone in disbelief. “IT said it had coverage all over America!”

“Great,” Carla muttered. “We’re not in America anymore. We’re in the lost lands.”

“Great.” Hank made one last turn, the road turning into a near-tunnel, ancient trees rising up around them, their intertwined branches blocking out the sun as they drove through it.

“Spooky,” Alicia said. “Michelle, just as a quick question, this place didn’t come with any crazed axe-murderers, did it?”

“No. And I think you’ll…” Michelle’s voice trailed off as they drove out from under the trees. “Oh. Oh, dear.”

“Yeah,” Hank said.

The farmhouse was large and sprawling…and decrepit. The second-story windows were mostly boarded up, while the first-story windows were filmed over by years of dust. Behind it, there was a barn rising up over the farmhouse.

Which looked like, any minute, it might collapse into the farmhouse.

“Okay,” Hank said. “We’re here. Let’s take a look at this wonderful opportunity.”

“Don’t be sarcastic,” Alicia said.

“I’m not. It’s a wonderful opportunity,” Hank said. “We might find the bodies of every other group that came to rent the place.”

“They died of the loss of the Internet?” Wendy asked.

Hank shook his head and shut the engine off. Soon, the landlady and four college students were standing on the grass and staring at the farmhouse. Hank glanced over. Wendy was filming everything with her phone while Carla was stretching, working the kinks out as she arched her back, her impressive tits pressing into her T-shirt.

Not my girlfriend. Hank sighed as Alicia followed Michelle to the padlocked door.

“See!” Michelle said. “They inspected the place before we came here.”

Alicia bent down, the way her ass filled her tight jeans, drawing Hank’s attention, and examined the lock.

“There’s rust on the lock,” she said.

“Well, it’s probably… Just a moment…” Michelle fiddled with the key for a moment. “Huh, it’s sort of st—“

“Let me try,” Hank said, moving past Michelle. She moved back with a little squeak, glancing up at Hank as he took the key from her hand.

Hank fiddled with the key, then shook his head. The lock was completely rusted. Inspected the place, hell, nobody’s been here for years. He had a bad feeling that someone had decided to unload some worthless property on Michelle, who, as usual, hadn’t done her due diligence.

Who says wisdom comes with age? Finally, Hank looked down, growled, and twisted the lock in his hands… and the rusted chain gave way.

“There.” He said. “And the door is unlocked.” Great. He pulled it upon, and everyone backed away as a tide of musty air spilled out.

Finally, the group advanced into the front room of the farmhouse.

Used to be a pretty nice place, Hank thought. There was a big fireplace, chairs around it, covered In dusty white clothes. A chandelier was dangling from the ceiling, but when Hank flipped the switch, nothing happened.

“I have lanterns in the van!” Michelle said.

“Um… yeah.” Alicia muttered. “Michelle, this isn’t exactly what you told us it would look like.”

“What? I said it’d be a little work.”

“Some sweeping, some cleaning…” Wendy smacked one of the covered chairs and then retreated from the cloud of dust. Coughing, she turned and glared at Michelle. “This is like some lost tomb!”

Hank shook his head. “It’s not that bad, Wendy. The place is old, but it doesn’t look like the weather got in, and that means a lot. How long has it been since this place had an owner, Michelle?”

“Um, since the 1970s?” Michelle shook her head. “I mean, there was a caretaker, but the original owner died in a plane crash in 1975, and he didn’t have any heirs, so it just sort of went along until the real estate company bought it for taxes and then sold it to me.”

So they’ve probably been trying to get rid of it for years, until they managed to get Michelle, and realized that she’s the kind of person who thinks “rent to own” is a bargain and always pays for the extended warranty. A sucker.

“What did he do?” Wendy asked.

“Some kind of scientist.” Michelle waved a hand. “I guess he wanted a farm to do… stuff.”

“Right.” Hank shook his head. What a fucking disaster. “Okay, the first thing we do is go through the house. You all have your flashlights, so I want to make certain there’s no place anything might have gotten in, and then we’ll start sweeping and getting the dust out.”

Everyone groaned. Well, except for Michelle. She turned and headed for the outside. “I’ll get the brooms!” she said.

“She brought brooms?” Carla muttered.

“We’ll need more than brooms,” Wendy said. “We need a crew.”

“No, we don’t,” Hank said. “You were all happy enough to come along when it was fun in the forest and a change of scenery. If it’s bad, I’ll tell Michelle that we need professional help, but right now, let’s just get looking to see what the place is like.”

“Dibs on Hank!” Alicia said.

“Yeah, like nobody saw that coming,” Wendy said.

Moments later, Michelle came back into the room, her arms burdened with push brooms. “Here I am!”

“Right,” Hank said. “Just leave them there. Let’s go, everyone.”

* * *

The farmhouse extended back from the front, with three hallways forming an open square, two entrances in the front room. It looked like it was designed to let people easily move through the lower level.

“Interesting design,” Alicia said as she followed Hank.

“Yeah.” He opened one door and shook his head. It was a dining room, and beyond it, he could see the dull gleam from dusty metal implements. The two walked in, and Alicia ran her finger over the table, rich wood revealed as she removed the grime.

“Guy had money,” Hank muttered. “No farmland except for a little behind the farmhouse, and yet he can afford this.”

“Dude ranch?” Alicia said. “Some place where a guy gets to play at being a farmer?”

“Sure,” Hank agreed. Above, they heard Carla, Wendy, and Michelle thundering about on the second floor, calling out to each other.

“Bet they’re going for the best bedroom,” Alicia said. “Why aren’t we up there?”

“Because down here is where we can find out if there’s water. C’mon.” Hank gestured, and Alicia followed him out of the dining room. The other rooms looked normal: storerooms, a couple of empty rooms that might have been used for sitting rooms, and lastly…

“Mad scientist?” Alicia asked, looking at the old test tubes and even an antique computer. “Wonder if it works?”

“Dunno. I’d have to check it first.” Hank said. “What’s this?” He looked at a jar sitting on the shelf behind the equipment. “Aphrodite’s seeds?”

“Big seeds,” Alicia said. “Ever hear of them?”

“Nope.”

“Hey, let’s plant one!” Alicia said.

“What?”

“Sure! Remember, there’s supposed to be a grove out back?” You need to check the water, don’t you?

Hank shrugged and opened the lid of the jar, pulling out one seed. “If this gives us all hives, I’m blaming you.”

“Hah! Does that mean if we get rich from it, you still blame me?”

“Nope, I’m taking all the credit.”

The back door was easy to open, and soon Hank and Alicia found themselves in what had been a small grove of trees, all long since cut down.

“Huh, I wonder why he cut them down?”

“Dunno.” Hank looked around and gestured. “There’s the well.” It was an old-fashioned model with a windmill-driven pump. Hank looked at it and nodded. “Well…” There was a lever to engage the spinning windmill with the shaft that drove the pump. “It looks like it works…” He pulled the lever, and there was a loud groaning sound, but slowly, then faster, the shaft started to turn, and moments later, a torrent of cool, clear water came pouring out of the spout, some flowing down little channels to the grove, while the rest was pumped up another series of pipes to a rooftop tank.

“We have water!”

“Smart guy, to build something that lasted this long.” Hank looked at her. “But I want to let it run for a while, to clear out the pipes. I’ll do that later, but now…” he held up the seed. “Wanna plant the seed?”

“It’s my idea!” Alicia said and walked back to a part of the grove that hadn’t been reached by the water yet. She dug into the dry soil with her hands, making a little pit, then pushed the seed in, watching as the water reached it. Alicia nodded, then looked at Hank. “Turn the water off so it doesn’t get over soaked.”

“Right.” Hank looked down and turned the valve that cut off the flow of water to the grove. “Now, Jennie Appleseed, let’s go back in and see how the others are doing.”

“Wendy’s filming, Carla’s bitching, and Michelle’s explaining how this is a good thing,” Alicia said as they walked back.

And behind them, the seed pod shuddered as it drank in the water.