The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fantasy to Reality Chapter 4

Please if you are not old enough ( 18+, or by your state regulations ) to view, or are offended by: gratuitous sexual acts, depravity, language and actions do not go any farther than you are now. Go to Hanna-Barbara or The Partridge Family or anything else, you are in the wrong place. As for the rest of you, read on.

Continued...

“And cut. That was great, Charlie. Way to get into it. I love the ending statement, very hot. Yes, very hot indeed.”

Charlie’s mind has still not come to terms between the degradation she should feel for what just happened and the mind blowing orgasm and pleasure of it, “Wha... what was that?”

“I was saying how great that show was. But more importantly I was getting to your proof that I do indeed control you. You have said what I told you to say, you’ve acted and done wha I wanted you to, You even physically and, indirectly, a little mentally felt what I commanded you to. That should be enough proof.”

“Oh God, I did. Shit, that was intense.” Charlie stammers out still not completely in her right rame of mind, as she continues to rub her clit and pussy.

“It’s no use talking to you when you are zoned out like that, ‘Fire-water’ The next time I say ‘start over’ you will regain the use of your faculties and be able to rationalize what you have done. You will, however have a vivid memory of exactly what you did and how much you physically enjoyed it. You will also only speak to me in a normal tone of voice, like we are having a pleasant conversation. You will stay calm and be honest when answering my questions. You won’t notice that you haven’t stopped absentmindedly rubbing your twat and nipples, keeping yourself aroused, so you don’t need to bother getting dressed or covering yourself up.”

“Yes... that would be nice.” Charlie hums as she starts pushing fingers into herself again.

“Start over”

Charlie’s eyes open in shock as she realizes what she has just done and questions aloud to herself, “Oh god, what did I just do? And why did I enjoy it so much?” Not noticing she hasn’t stopped rubbing herself.

“Now as I was saying, we have proven a few things so far; You’ve done, said, acted and have at least felt physically as I have told you to. This should be evident by what just happened. Don’t you agree?”

“Yes it would appear so, I still don’t understand how it came to be or who you are.” Charlie states as she she moves her wet fingers from her snatch to caress her nipples.

“Well you were kind of hysterical when I told you but here’s a rundown; my name is Lewis Marlin, I am what you could call a very bad man, I’m a pervert, con-man and thief. One of my favorite things to steal is people’s private little naughties that they’ve done. You know, I take the pictures, videos, of their wives, girlfriends or themselves and I post them on the internet for profit. It’s a great racket.”

“”You do that?!”

“Let me finish.”

“OK.”

“Now we are at you, this is what you wanted to know. I have been scoping you guys out for a couple of weeks now and chose today to do some preliminary investigations of your house. Now during my snooping I can’t find anything remotely pornographic you’ve done hidden away. So my next step, this being the digital age after all, is to search through the computer. And guess what file pops up?”

“I have no idea, we’ve never taken any pictures, yet anyway.”

“Exactly, yet, it seemed that what I had found was a file with a list of commands, and on this list of commands was one pertaining to this week-end, pictures were definitely on the agenda.”

“Commands...?” Charlie gulped.

“Yes, commands,” Lewis smiles, “specifically a list of commands that you husband has placed there while he had you hypnotized.”

“Oh my god.”

“That won’t help you. Well I was about to leave, satisfied that there would be a very nice collection for me when I returned, although I was disappointed I wouldn’t get to witness the change firsthand. But there wasn’t any way, aside from kidnapping to do that. And that is way too risky.”

“That still doesn’t explain the now.”

“I’m getting to it. Just as I had shut the computer down and depart, I hear the garage door open. I think to myself ‘shit, I don’t have time’ so I hide. Can you guess what conversation I hear?”

“The one where my husband tells me he’s going out of town.”

“That’s the one, he was in quite a rush I assure you, he was out of the house within two minutes of talking to you. Then it all hits me at once, I am in a house where someone has left me the supreme stash of private porn, an open source to direct as I desire, I only had to find a way. So I jump back on the computer and really look at your commands. Now most of them are fairly innocuous, but some have an heir of control. But again some of those had to be eliminated; temporary, if Veron... yada, yada, yada. But a few stuck out in my mind , the hypnosis trigger for one, it wasn’t specific on who could use it on you, the other was a repeat thing, it wasn’t specific either, not even to the point of working while you weren’t hypnotized.”

Lewis stops for a breath and a sip of beer. Charlie asks for him to please continue.

“So I had two, well, three choices but never mind the third one. The first is to sneak up and speak your trigger phrase and go from there and the second was to threaten you with bodily harm to do the repeat thing. I am rather pleased to say the first one worked. So the I had you repeat aloud the commands I wanted to instill in you. Over and over again until it was as if you where born and will die with them, I kept my voice as out of what you were doing as I much as I could as not to shock you to much, therefore making them easier to accept. That makes sense doesn’t it?”

“I hate to say it but yes, perfect sense. As terrifying as this is I am glad you didn’t have to resort to another option.”

“I want to test slightly option two, it will be a small thing but I want to try it without commanding you to. Because if it works, I’m going to have to change it. It would be in both our interests.”

“I really don’t want to.”

“I realize that, something small. I noticed that you trim your cunt hair, have you ever though of shaving it off completely?”

“I have once, but it itch-ed terribly when it grew out.”

“What if you didn’t let it grow out?”

“I don’t know. It doesn’t seem natural to shave it all off really.”

“Then we’ll try this, repeat after me, “I will shave my pussy, when I go take my shower this evening, and keep it shaved, not letting it try to grow back as it will itch, for one month to see if I like it.”

“Umm, I’m not sure.”

“It’s just a test, besides if it does work it’ll only be words, and if it does I’ll fix it so it can’t happen without being hypnotized again. So say it.”

“Ok, here goes,” Charlie stammers, “I will shave my pussy, when I go take my shower this evening, and keep it shaved, not letting it try to grow back as it will itch, for one month to see if I like it.”

“So are you going to?”

“I’m not sure, I think so, but I don’t know if it is to see for me or because of the command.”

“That didn’t prove anything. Let’s try something a bit more direct, how about you say, ‘For the next two minutes I will say ‘Fuck me‘ at the beginning of any thing I say.’ That way we know for sure if it works.”

“That may be a bit much.”

“Come on now, its only for two minutes, and it’s only a short phrase that you wouldn’t normally say, prove it wrong and say it, say, ‘For the next two minutes I will say ‘Fuck me‘ at the beginning of any thing I say.’ .”

“Fine, ‘For the next two minutes I will say ‘Fuck me‘ at the beginning of any thing I say’ .”

“So did it work?”

“Fuck me. I don’t know.” Charlie, a little shocked that she actually said it, stammers a bit, “Fuck me. It did.”

“Interesting, we’ll have to fix that, but it will have to wait until it expires.”

“Fuck me. Great. Fuck me. Well that answers my question about shaving.”

“So it does, so it does. I think I like this control thing. It suits me, I may have to watch you fall into my power again.”

“Fuck me. Oh, Fuck me.”

Lewis looks on waiting to hear what she was going to say.

“Fuck me. That was it, I was going to say ‘fuck me’ to what you just said.”

“Don’t worry, I’m not going to fuck you just yet. There is still one more show of proof, and after everything I’m going to need it.”

“Fuck me. What else is there?” Charlie asks as her time runs out.

“Well, just one or two things, but I want you to be aware of them, so I will put a time duration on how long they take to have full effect.”

“Al-right dammit then will you fix the problem my husband left behind?”

“Yes, Yes I will. Gladly. Now here is what is going to happen...”

Charlie’s eyes open kind of wide, “I thought you said you wern’t going to fuck me.”

“My dear I never said that at all, besides I’m not going to fuck you, you are fucking you, just with my cock. Now, ‘Fire-water’ The events I described are going to happen when the next time I say, ‘begin now’.”

“Lewis, please don’t do this, I believe you, I know you have that control over me. Please don’t make me feel that way, don’t change me that way. I’ll do what you want if you don’t corrupt my mind that way. Please?”

“Well that wouldn’t really be proof, now would it? Besides you will get to enjoy it too. Now be a good little cock-sucking slut and, ‘begin now’.”

“No, please no.” Charlie whines as the thoughts start to intrude upon her, just as Lewis described.

Oh God, this can’t be really happening to me. But even though I know it is him who put these thoughts and desires in me, they feel so real. I bet he has a tasty cock. Wait no, that isn’t me that’s him. I want to suck him off. Dammit Charlie get a hold of yourself, you love your husband and would never do that to anyone but him, even if he would never spray my face down with cum like Lewis would. Wait, no that isn’t it. What, ... Charlie’s internal dialog is interrupted, “What did you say?”

“I said you seem distracted, anything in particular on your mind you wish to discuss, or shall we just sit her it silence?” ...or rather film in silence as you break down and give in to the urges you now have.

“No... No, I have nothing I have to say.”

“OK. then I can wait until you do.”

I bet you could wait, not like me though, my pussy so wet right now just thinking about. Stop it Charlie, you aren’t going to do it. But God wouldn’t it feel great to feel his silky rod sliding past my lips... No, No it wouldn’t. Or better yet his hot sweet sticky cum being spew-ed all over me. Yes... No. I mean, No! But I can so see myself on my knees looking up at him like some kind of slut with his hot prick crammed down my throat, anxiously awaiting his spunk. Charlie shakes her head trying to break the the train wreck of thoughts plowing through her head.

“Are you OK.? Can I help you with anything.?”

“Ummm” ...Yeah shove your dick down my throat until your pubes tickle my nose ... “No, No I’m OK” ... I’ll be even better once you hose me down with your cum... “Yep, just fine.”

“Are you sure?” Lewis says knowing that she is breaking, by her increased rhythm of stroking her clit. She’s going to break, I think I will help her along a little bit Lewis shifts in his seat pushing his crotch towards her and realigning himself.

“Mmm-hmmm.” ...Come on Charlie, you can’t let him win. You can’t give in, no matter how much you want it, no matter how good it will feel. Oh, will you look at that. It looks so big, so yummy, I have to get that in my mouth. No, I must’nt, I’m married, it would be wrong, stay strong Charlie.. “Lewis, please don’t do this don’t make me suck your dick, don’t make me do that please?”

“So you don’t want me to make you suck me off?”

“No, please. I want to so bad but its tearing me apart inside. Don’t make me do it. Please have a little decency and don’t force me to do it.”

“Fine, I won’t make you give me a blow job. I will suffer with blue balls then.” while pointing two fingers at Charlie, “You are no longer required to have to give me a blow job, but if you choose to do so you will feel and act as described while doing so.”

“Thank you Lewis, I knew you were not ‘t as bad as you... Ummm.” Charlie’s reply is cut short by the realization that she still wants nothing more than to suck Lewis off. “Lewis! I still want it. You said...”

“I said I wouldn’t force you to suck me off off, I didn’t say anything about you not wanting to, or not making you not want to.”

“That’s not fair. You know what I meant.”

“Yes, I did, but that isn’t what you asked.”

“Oh god, I don’t know how much longer I can hold out. My desire is so strong.”

“I know it is. But You do realize that the sooner you succumb the sooner the feelings will pass, don’t you?”

“But I can’t.”

“You can and you will. The longer you wait the more you will want to, until you can’t hold it back anymore, and then you will.”

“Please, stop this, don’t do this. It isn’t right.”

“It isn’t right? Have you forgotten something, like what kind of man I am. You’re pleading with me like I care. I break into people’s houses and take their naughty pictures to post on the internet for my own profit. Which is what I was doing to you, when this whole new world of possibilities opened up. Now I can have you do whatever I want for the camera, now I can make you feel however I want to about it. Does this sound like the kind of person who gives a shit about whether or not it is right to use you this way or not?”

“No, you don’t sound like the type of guy who really cares, but there has to be something. You mustn’t make me want it or enjoy it, please? I beg you.”

“Why can’t I make you enjoy it. If it suits me, I will. As far as begging is concerned, you will be soon enough. And why such the big deal, I bet you’ve given plenty of blow jobs, one more won’t hurt.”

“Because I’m married, and I love him. I don’t want to cheat on Veron.”

“So you are worried about feeling guilty? How, I don’t know, because you know the only reason you are doing this is because I told you to.”

“Because I am married and it is being unfaithful, regardless of whether or not I can control it.”

“Fine, you have a problem with guilt. I’ll just take that away and we can go on then.”

“Oh god, no. Please don’t.”

“’Fire-water’ From now until your initial ten minutes are up any guilt you feel about what you are getting ready to do will diminish. Once your guilt is gone and your desire reaches its peak you will succumb and will do anything to fulfill it. And when you do give in you will no longer absent-mindedly rub yourself.”

“No, Lewis, please, no.”

OK. Charlie get a-hold of yourself. you can fight this. I know you can. He may be able to instill the desire, and even take away the guilt, but he can’t stop your resolve. You will win, you won’t give in to that hunger, that desire, the need to suck that, to fall to my hunger, I must... I must... No I mustn’t, I’m married, must remain faithful.. Well it isn’t like I want to on my own.. That’s him talking Charlie, don’t... give in, give in, it isn’t like I can stop it anyways.. The sooner I do it the sooner it’s over, and I get to enjoy it anyway. No guilt, no worries, just enjoy... No Charlie don’t... Oh fuck it, I got to suck that and I mean now. I would do anything just to make this hunger go away, it’s maddening... Fine he wins, I don’t care, I’ll crawl on my hands and knees and beg him, anything to stay myself. “Ummm... Lewis?”

“Yes Charlie?”

“Can I please, ...Ummm... give you head?”

“I don’t know. I think if you wanted it that bad you could ask a little nicer, maybe talk a little dirtier. A little more slutty, like you really really want it.”

Oh no, he isn’t going to let me have it, he knows how bad I want it. I don’t care anymore I will have it. I must have it, nothing else matters now, NOTHING ... Charlie slinks to her knees and looks up to Lewis from across the room and pants, “Please, Lewis? May I please taste you, can I suck your beautiful cock?” moving forward stroking her sex and rubbing her tit before each forward movement, “I want to, I need to, please let me have you. Let me fuck you with my mouth, let me use my face for a cunt and fuck your hot prick until you blow your load all aver my face and tits. Let me be your blow job slut. I promise I’ll get you off, I have to, I have to have you blow your load on me like some common cum-slut. I beg you don’t deny me that pleasure. Please?” Charlie has made her way to between Lewis’s legs and is nuzzling his hard-on through his jeans, rubbing his thighs begging, with a hint of a tear hanging on the corner of her eyes. God I so want him, I so need to suck him, to taste him, to pleasure him, it will feel so good to have him show me his praise by cumming for me, yes on me.

“Yes, Charlie, since you asked so nicely you may give me a blow job. Make it a great one my little slut, or I’ll forget the whole thing and leave you hungry for what I deny you.”

“No! No, don’t do that, please. It’ll be the best I swear. I’ll suck you like your cock was god. Anything just cum all over me, please, please fuck my face like a I’m a good slut.”

“Hmm I look forward to it, best get started.”

As Charlie pulls out his cock she gasps with delight as she sees the most beautiful thing in her life She wastes no time getting started and licks her salvation from the balls to the tip. Charlie shudders as the sweetest most precious taste to cross her path overpowers her taste-buds. “So beautiful, so tasty, your cock is perfect. I don’t think I could ever get enough of this monster.” Slowly she starts to devour his rod inching her way to its base. Humming along the way. I can’t believe how awesome his cock is, makes my husband’s look like a shriveled up prune, even though it is not much larger if not larger at all, I may never go back.

“How is it, Charlie?”

“Perfect, so big, so tasty, so fulfilling, the best I could ever imagine.” As Charlie keeps her vigilance of getting Lewis to blow his precious load she starts to think to herself. This is the best, it feels so good to suck on, I bet it would feel even better in my cunt. No I wouldn’t want to waste an inch of this baby somewhere else. Well maybe for just a minute.

Grinning up at Lewis, Charlie licks the tip of his pole before turning around and sliding his head across her wet pussy lips a couple of times before driving his full length into her heated love canal. “Oh god! Yes! Feels so good, so full!” moaning she drives his cock home again and again before she hungrily whips back around and engulfs him with her mouth. A small orgasm rock her body as the mingled flavor of her cunt and his cock grab a-hold of her senses. Overcome by lust she spends the next few moments quickly swapping back and forth between fucking her cunt and fucking her mouth with Lewis’ cock. Lewis a bit taken aback by her overpowering obsession is quickly brought to his boiling point.

“Here it comes.”

“Yes. Yes. Come for me. Spray me down with your spunk. Reward me like a good little slut.” As Lewis begins his eruption she directs him towards her face and tits. Flashes of orgasm pass across her features as each spurt finds its mark. As Lewis starts going soft Charlie cleans him off and sits back on her haunches to start scraping off the cum, playing with it until she puts it in her mouth.

Charlie’s eyes light up as the cum touches her tongue and she is rewarded with a flavor that is even better than Lewis’ cock by itself, and quickly licks and preen-s the remaining cum from her body.

After several moments of silence Charlie speaks up, “I never knew it could be that intense. I still can’t believe I did it though.”

“I told you I can have you do anything I want, I can have you feel any way I want. And you might as well enjoy it, because I will.”

“I still don’t like it, I don’t feel bad about doing it, but I don’t like that you made me do it.”

“I didn’t make you do it, I just made you want to, and not feel guilty about it. Other than that what do you have to say about what we have accomplished, or proven so far?”

“You have definitely proved that you have control, and there isn’t a thing I can do to change it.”

“How do you view what you did for proof though?”

“I remember how enjoyable they were, how I came so hard, all in all I guess I don’t have to much bad thoughts about them. Even though I know you told me not to have any negative thoughts about them, I can’t say I would have anyway.”

“Very good. Now go get cleaned up and when you come back down, I’ll do as I promised.”

As Charlie comes down from her shower Lewis asks, “Are you all clean and shaven?”

“Yes.”

“Great, let me see.”

“Umm...”

“I can just make you, you know.”

“OK.” Charlie slides her robe and panties aside showing him her now hairless cunt.

“Very nice. I think we’ll just keep it this way.”

“Hey, I thought it was only for a month.”

“It was, but only if you didn’t like it,” pointing two fingers at her and winking, “And, it won’t be long until you love it.”

“But, But.”

“Ehh eh, none of that. Now what time is it?”

“About 8:30.”

“Hmm.. Al-right here’s what we’re going to do. You are going to give hubby a call, not letting him get even an inkling of anything that has happened to you since getting home and then we are going shopping, we have someplace to go.”

“Shopping? Someplace to go?”

“That’s right, so go ahead and make the call, and remember he can have no clue about what has happened or I swear you will pay in ways you can’t even imagine. I’ll be in the next room listening, one clue and you’re pussy will go to the dogs, LITERALLY.”

Fear grips Charlie as she calls Veron, but she steadies herself. “Hey honey, how was your flight?”

“It was OK., what’ve you been up to?”

“I just had a bit to eat then a shower, not much. I was getting ready to watch some TV.”

“That’s good, a little TV.”

“Reminds you of what?”

“Never mind, there was a show I wanted to watch, it isn’t important. So what do you have planned for this week-end now?”

“I dunno, watch some TV, read a book, see if the girls from work want to go out somewhere or something.”

“That sounds good. You aren’t too upset about this week-end are you?”

“No, not that upset. I was really looking forward to it though.”

“Yeah, me too. Maybe we can try it again sometime.”

“Sure, that sounds like something we can work for.”

“Great, then I’ll see you Sunday afternoon.”

“OK, I’ll see you Sunday.”

“I love you, bye.”

“I love you too, bye.”

“Ahh. Isn’t that sweet.”

“Ohh , please stop. You don’t have to do anymore.”

“No, I don’t but I will. And if you don’t behave, I’m going to give you something to really worry about. Now let’s fix some fuck-ups. ‘Down-time for Charlie.’.”

“First off the whole whatever I repeat is completely true thing, only works if you are hypnotized.”

“Only works when hypnotized.”

“And your trigger , ‘sleepy time for Charlie’, only works for Veron and me.”

“Trigger only works for Veron and you.”

“Great, now at the count of three wake up. 1... 2... 3”

“Why. Why did you fix those?”

“Because, I can’t have some no-brained hack trying to take control of you. Now could I? You are mine, and I’m keeping it that way.”

“Oh no.”

“Oh, yes. Now let’s get you dressed. Come along.”

“Please. No more.”

“I already warned you once, and I’m not going to again. Now we are going to go get you dressed. Come on.”

Begrudgenly Charlie follows Lewis to her room as he picks out some of her sluttiest most revealing clothes. “That should do for now but we are going to have to do something about your fashion sense. Yuck.”

“You, you don’t really want me to go out in public like that, do you?”

“I told you I wasn’t going to warn you again. Have you ever been fucked in the ass?”

“N.. n.. no.”

“Well, that’s about to change. And what’s more, you are not only going to love it, you’re going to beg me to take your anal cherry for you.”

Charlie gulps, “What, wait, no please, I’ll wear them, I’ll...”

“ ‘Fire-water’,” Lewis cuts her off, “When I tell you to present your ass to for me to fuck, you will go into the bathroom and flush out your ass with a douche or whatever you have that will work, you will then lube up fingering and masturbating your hole, stretching it out to get it ready. After you are done you will come out and upon seeing me you’re sole desire at that point will be to as submissively as possible get me to take your anal cherry and deposit a load of cum deep in your bowels. You will experience no physical pain from your ass fucking only pure pleasure, twice that of when you blew me off. You will cum over and over again as I fuck you and will have the largest orgasm of the night, so far, as I cum in you. Afterwards you will scoop up the cum as it leaves your well fucked rosebud and eat it, so don’t forget how much you love the taste. After you have cleaned up you will stop being an anal slut.”

“No, Please, don’t do that. I swear I’ll be good, I won’t act up again. Please don’t?”

“It’s to late for that. Like I said I wasn’t going to warn you again. Now go get ready to present your ass to for me to fuck.”

Charlie’s eyes grow wide as she heads towards the bathroom, knowing that exactly what Lewis just said is going to happen. With a tear in her eye she lines up the water pick and turns it on. Meanwhile Lewis gets the cameras set up in the bedroom. No need wasting some good shots. Some time later...

As Charlie finishes licking the cum from her fingers Lewis asks, “So are you going to be a good girl now or will I have to actually make you?”

“No. You don’t have to make me. I’ll be a good girl, I promise. Just don’t change me again, please.”

“If you behave, you won’t have to worry about it. Now go get cleaned up, it’s getting late.”

“Right away Lewis.” Charlie rushes off and shortly returns dressed as Lewis directed.

“Now, be a good girl and come along, we’ve got some shopping to do.”

“OK.”

“Oh, cheer up pet. It won’t be that bad. I promise.”

Sniffing Charlie follows Lewis, fearful of what he’ll do next if she doesn’t obey. What am I going to do, how can I stop this? If I say something he’ll make me do something. He’s had me strip and masturbate, suck him off and ride him, and make me some kind of anal fuck slut. The worst part is he made me enjoy it, want it even. What would he do if I really pissed him off, make me into some kind of prostitute? Or worse?

to be continued...