The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fantasy to Reality Ch 005

Disclaimer.

Please if you are not old enough ( 18+, or by your state regulations ) to view, or are offended by: gratuitous sexual acts, depravity, language and actions do not go any farther than you are now. Go to anywhere else, you are in the wrong place. As for the rest of you, read on.

Thank you.

Note from me the author...

Any feedback is welcome, I can not expect to become a better writer if you the readers do not tell me what I am doing right or wrong. This my first story is a symbol of my gowth from a reader to a writer, and I need as much help as I can get. I hope you enjoy this next interlude into Charlie’s life.

Part 5

After visiting several shops buying various types of lingerie and what look like stripper Costumes, not to mention several toys, Lewis announced that they were done and it was just about time to head to the club.

“What club?”

“The Double-Deuce.”

“Isn’t that a strip club?”

“Yes it is. My strip club. Well clubs to be exact. You see they have some funny rules here about nudity and alcohol. No nudity where there is alcohol, but you can have nudity without alcohol. So I have a these two bars side by side, one with alcohol one without, and one without nudity and the other with. All very leg-it, I assure you.”

“So, I’m going to be a stripper in your club then?”

“Not tonight, you don’t have a license yet. And it’s illegal without one. But you can watch and take pointers, learn the ways, so to speak.”

Silently, Charlie cringes at the idea. On the outside she lets out a barely audible sigh and a small shudder.

“What’s wrong? Lots of normal girls strip for a living, to pay for school, make ends meet, whatever.”

“But, I’m already done with school, and I don’t need to make ends meet. I’m a teacher, I can’t do this, not really.”

“Ah, but you will, and you know it. Besides we’re pretty much out of the way, so you won’t see anyone you know, and even if you do, they won’t recognize you.”

“OK, It’s not like I have a choice does it.”

“Not anymore.”

Lewis introduces her to some of the club and brings her up to his office overlooking both clubs. “Now there are few things I want to get strait.”

“Yes, Lewis,” Charlie answers timidly.

“...’Down time for Charlie’, Charlie slumps over in her chair, in this, my bar, what I say goes. I don’t tolerate cat-fights, unless they are part of the show, or drugs being used here or on property. You understand that?”

“Yes, no cat-fights or doing/ having drugs.”

“For now, all you are going to do is watch the girls in here tonight, how they move on stage and during private dances, and the longer you watch, the more those moves will be like your own when you strip. By the end of the night, all of those moves will be as if they were instinctual to you, it will be if you were a natural. And when you do start stripping you will expound upon these basics and be able to be sluttier or sexier depending on what’s called for at the time. And look like you are having a good time.”

After several hours of bouncing between the two bars and watching the VIP cameras at both clubs, Charlie’s mind was saturated with steps and moves and styles of over 15 different strippers.

When they again return to the office, while the girls leave, Lewis takes control again, “... ‘Fire-Water’, Now Charlie what I want you to do is take everything you have seen in here tonight and make something your own out of it. Can you do that?”

“I think so, I’ll try.”

“Good now that we are closed and the girls have all gone home, you can show us how you can dance.”

“But, I’m nervous.”

“There, there, it’s OK, no need to be nervous, just let the music take you. Now go get dressed. By the time you hit the stage you’ll be fine.” As she leaves to go backstage, Lewis turns to one of the higher-ups, “Make sure you get all of this by every camera, for me.”

“Yes Sir.”

After a few moments Charlie pokes her head through a curtain at the back of the stage, looking like a deer with its’ eyes caught in the headlights, scared out of her mind. “Lewis,... I’m scared, I don’t know if I can. I’m trying, I swear.”

Lewis walks up to her, “I can see you are trying, I’m not upset with you. Now what I want you to do is take a deep breath.” Charlie breathes deep and Lewis points two fingers at her, “Now, when the music starts be the stripper inside of you and let the music take you.”

Charlie unaware that she was just given another command looks up sheepishly. “I’ll try.”

“Trust me, once you start, you’ll be fine.” while still pointing a couple of fingers at her, “You’re gonna love it.”

With that Lewis takes his seat. Soon a steady sensual beat starts up, grabs Charlie by the soul and she starts to dance.

After she dances what few male employees that are there are cheering and commenting to Lewis on where did he find such a girl, she had to be a stripper before, she’s a natural.

“All in good time boys, all in good time. I need one of you to get a-hold of the judge and get a license for her by tomorrow, her is the information.”

“What’s her stage name going to be?”

“Hmm... Rayne. Pyre Rayne.” With that he gathers her, and her video up and takes Charlie home.

“Well, did you enjoy yourself, Charlie?”

“Yes, yes I did actually. I was a little nervous at first but, after I got started I really got into it.”

“Did it make you horny stripping for all those guys, knowing they were thinking about fucking you as you stripped?”

“Umm... yeah it did.”

“Why so reserved about it? You liked doing it, and it made you horny to do it.”

“Because, I wouldn’t normally do that, I wouldn’t want to make them think of me that way.”

“Why not? The whole point of erotic dancing or stripping is to get who-ever is watching you aroused.”

“I don’t know them, and wouldn’t have sex them, so all I was doing was teasing.”

“Hmmm... ‘Fire-water’ For the rest of the ride back to your place you are going to think about how great it was to strip for those men, how horny it made you to know they were thinking about sex as they watched you. The longer you think about it the hornier you will get. By the time we get there you will be so worked up and thankful that I allowed you to experience these feelings that you will enthusiastically have sex with me. You will not consciously remember me giving you this command, but it will effect you just the same.”

The rest of the trip back, which seemed to take twice as long as it should for some reason, Charlie keeps thinking back to what is was like stripping for those men, how horny it made her to know that as she was undressing for them, that they found her attractive, they found her desirable. She began to realize what a rush of ego it is to so easily gain the undivided attention, arousal and desire of so many people at the same time... ‘And I owe it all to Lewis, he opened up this world for her, a world where I was the hot chick that every-one wanted to fuck. So many eyes, so much desire, all those men wanting me. I can almost feel their hunger, feel them fucking me as they watched my display, my... ‘mating dance‘... yes that is exactly what it was, it was my dance to attract a man to take me, to fuck me. Lewis gave me this gift, this freedom; he is the one responsible for my pent up desire. He deserves its rewards, when we get in the house I’m going to fuck him, I’m going to show him my gratitude for this. I’m going to show him I am his.’...

As the trip continues Lewis takes a few extra turns, prolonging the trip back, allowing Charlie to get more and more worked up. It isn’t long before her squirming is noticed along with the musky scent of her desire. By the time they arrived she was rubbing her sex, and staring at his.

As they go inside Charlie pipes up in a voice consumed with lust and a deep seated hunger, “Lewis, I want to thank you for opening my eyes to this wonderful feeling. I want to show you that I am yours without reservation for what you have given me.” As she continues her clothes start falling to the floor. “My pussy is on fire, and it is all because of you. I want you to fuck me, and I will fuck you back, without you controlling me like before. I want you to take me, I want to give myself to you.”

Lewis, a bit taken aback by how far she went, stammers, “Well, um, let’s get the cameras set up in the bedroom, and I will take you as many ways as I can.”

“That sounds perfect, take me, take me over and over again.”

Lewis follows Charlie up to the room and they set up the cameras. Over the next couple of hours Lewis takes Charlie in as many positions that will be best caught by film that as he can think of. In the end she is on her back as he plows into her from the end of the bed and pulls out to blow his load across her belly and tits. Both are covered in a sheen of sweat and her almost un-ending supply of cum. Looking up at him and towards the cameras Charlie scoops the cum from her body and licks it from her fingers, savoring the taste and smiling seductively at the cameras and Lewis.

“What do you want from me now, ask and I will do it.”

“Let’s go get cleaned up and I’ll figure something out.”

“OK.” Charlie states as they head, in silence, to the shower.

Late in the morning Lewis awakens, looks over at Charlie and gives her a little nudge.

Charlie’s eyes lazily open and she turns to face him. Shock and recollection of last night’s events flood through her expressions, reflected strongest by her eyes in terror and shame.

“Let’s start off today on a high note, suck me off.” As Charlie shrinks back from him, “Don’t make this harder than it is, we have a lot to do today and you know I can just make you do it anyway. But if it comes to that it’ll be much worse than that.”

Her memories, from last night, of what he made her do and how powerless she was to stop it rush forward and she tentatively goes under the covers.

As she takes him into her mouth the covers whip back and she stares up at him, mouth agape. “I want to watch you do it.” with a swallow of fear she starts again, “And you had better do you best or you’ll regret it. I could you had to give out the blow jobs to anyone who asked for one or had to suck off someone, at random, everyday?”

Fear is a great driving force for Charlie as she attempts to get him off as quickly as possible, just to get it and the humiliation overwith.

“Slow down, I want to enjoy it. Make it last, at least ten minutes, or ... well you know.”

Charlie slows her attempts as tries her best, tearfull all the way. She takes licks his shaft and rolls the head of his cock around in her mouth, while avoiding any eye contact.

“Hold up, I said I wanted you to do your best and you won’t even look at me. Do you remember what I said?”

“Yes.” Charlie answers, trembling.

“Do you honestly think you are doing your best?”

“Umm... No, I’m too scared.”

“Fine. ‘Down time for Charlie’, From now on, you love sucking cock, whenever you have a prick in your mouth it will feel like it is in your cunt as well. You will suck me or whoever I tell you to with complete enthusiasm. Now, wake up.” Charlie’s eyes go wide as she feels another command wash over her mind and body.

With a blink she refocuses on the throbbing flesh dangling in front of her and with all fear gone takes it in her mouth again. A soft moan escapes her lips as she drives more of his shaft down her throat. With every inch she swallows she is rewarded with a feeling of fullness in her cunt. As her ministrations continue, a trail of moisture leaks down her thighs. Just as he erupts in her mouth she realizes that he was right, she did love sucking cock, and would have to do this again. Her thoughts on the matter fade quickly as she engulfs him and her own orgasm takes a hold of her.

“Now go get cleaned up, we are going to the club to take a few photo-shoots of you, I have a little studio set up down there with much better equipment and lighting. We’ll even get you a couple of outfits together. After your shoot you can take a little break and now that you will have your license you can hit the stage for a few hours before we come back here and wrap things up. And don’t worry it’ll be just fine.”

“O... O... O.K.”

On the way to the Double-Deuce Lewis takes Charlie’s cell and calls the club. “Yeah, I wanted to see if the studio was free this afternoon... It is... Good ... Yeah, I wanted to do a couple of sets of Charlie... Oh, Pyre Rayne, yeah, yeah use the stage name, more animosity, less infringement,.. that’s why I hired you isn’t it? To keep me out of trouble. Great, I’ll see you in thirty... A couple of extra camera men, maybe... No, no hardcore, I want her on stage tonight... No, this is her cell, mine is in my car.”

Upon arriving at the Double-Deuce, Lewis drug Charlie to the back room, that were the studio. “Now I want you to give the camera a show, pretend the camera represents hundreds of guys and act accordingly.

“But I don’t want to.”

“So what, you will anyway, if you know what’s good for you.”

“I’ll try, it isn’t like I have a choice anyway.”

“No you don’t, but if you try, I’ll make you pay for it.”

After several attempts Lewis was still not able to capture the look he wanted Charlie to give... “I want you to look at the camera and have your eyes portray lust for the viewers cock, not I want you to get hard for me. There is too much stripper in your body language, I want more slut.”

“I’m doing the best that I can. I am really really trying to put out what you want.”

“Then there is only one way to get it... I’m going up to the office with Pyre for a moment, well be right back and everything will go as planned.”

“Sure thing, Boss”

“Sit down for a minute.” As Charlie sits, Lewis brings her under once again. “...’Down time for Charlie’... You realize that my final goal is to make you my private little porno-star, don’t’ you?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Then, you know that is why we are here. So that you will be, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Great, then as you are to be my porn-star, and that is why we are here, that you have to do the best you can, right?

“The best?”

“Yes, you know you wouldn’t except being second best in anything else, would you?”

“No.”

“Then why would you accept less than your best for this, even though you cannot avoid anyway?

“I wouldn’t.”

“I thought so. Are you giving me and the cameras your best?”

“No, I guess not.”

“Then we have to make it so that you are, don’t we?”

“Yes, we do. I have to try my hardest.”

“Of course you do. I have figured out a way for you to perform up to standards for the camera.”

“You have?”

“Yes, do you want to hear it?”

“Of course, I have to do my best.”

“Perfect. To give the viewers of your pictures the best possible experience when they see them, they have to believe that it is them that you are wanting to fuck.”

“Yes they must.”

“For you to do that you are going to have to be a total slut for the camera, have to do anything the camera tells you to, have to think of the camera as a set of eyes belonging to hundreds of thousands of people whose only desire will be to fuck you. But they will only think that if you can look to the camera as if you are looking into their eyes, the camera lens, with the sole idea that you want them to take you, to ravish your body, whether it is a man or a woman. Your body will exist for the sole pleasure of those witnessing the photos. When you look into the camera I want your eyes to scream, ‘I want nothing more than to please you with my body’. And you mustn’t be fake, like most of the Porn-actresses out there, your look must be true, there can be no doubt that when they see your pictures that you would have taken them in any way they wished if they were there. The very idea that they are your lovers has to make you pussy wet, it has to make you horny, it has to get you off. If the camera is focusing on your cunt it will be hot, wet and inviting, because that is what it is, moist and ready for anything. You have to enjoy showing them that as much as they will enjoy looking at it.”

“If that is what you want? then so be it.”

“But we don’t want you to be a slut for any camera, just when we want you to. So we will impose some restrictions on it, as well as when you have the knowledge of being a stripper.”

“That makes sense, I guess, I can’t be a slut for any camera pointed at me, nor can I be a stripper all the time.”

“O.K. then repeat after me and know that what you say is as true as anything else I have confirmed to you, ‘I will become this wanton slut for the camera whenever I hear the words engage camera-slut mode after I hear those words I am a total camera slut, ready and willing for anything the viewers could give me. I will portray exactly for the picture and the camera director want to present. I will return to normal state of mind when I hear dis-engage camera-slut mode. I will not be able to consciously remember the codes nor hearing them but it will effect me regardless.’...”

After repeating the command several, several times, Charlie stops.

“Now we will instill the trigger for you to be the perfect stripper.”

“O.K.”

“Repeat after me until it is as true as any of my other commands, ‘I will become the perfect stripper using and building on what I have learned when I hear engage stripper mode I will return to normal when I hear disengage stripper mode. I will not consciously be able to hear these commands or remember thier existence but it will effect me none the less.’ ...”

Again after repeating her command a couple of times, Charlie falls silent.

“Very good, now tell me what your triggers are to be at your best for the camera and what you become.”

“My trigger is, engage camera-slut mode, when I am, I am nothing more than a sex craved slut doing anything the camera wants me to so long as those who get to see me know that my entire body is at their disposal and I love it. When it is time for it to end my other trigger is, dis-engage camera-slut mode...”

“Very good, now what is your triggers to be a stripper?”

“I will become the perfect stripper in mind and movement when I hear, engage stripper mode, I will stop when I hear, Dis-engage stripper mode...”

“Now those commands are as real to you as any of the other I have given you while you are ‘here’ ?”

“Yes, they are as real as my other commands.”

“Then at the count of three you will be fully awake and we will go back to the studio.”

Upon arriving in the studio Lewis assures the camera men that this will be everything they wanted. Turning towards Charlie, ‘engage camera-slut mode’... ”

Charlie’s eyes go wide as her new personality takes over and sees four cameras, four lovers to please, ready for her. A sly smile plays across her mouth and her photo sessions begin.

Her first set is kind of tame by her standards, more like a Playboy expo than the slut for the camera she really is, a lot of pictures though. A set of her, way to slowly, stripping out of some very elegant lingerie each one full of lusty stares and teasing body shots, nothing flagrant of her sexually exhibitionistic nature.

Her next set starts to get more like what she wanted, a Hustler type but she didn’t think she got to spread enough, although she was more satisfied with the crotch less panties and ‘topless’ bra (that exposed her nipples).She didn’t feel like she satisfied her lovers the way a camera slut should. Sue she spread her cunt lips wide for them and licked her lips, but she wasn’t satisfied, she wasn’t wet enough.

The next shoot she got to let her self go a bit more, unharnessing herself from the half thigh black stockings, G-string, leather bustier and five inch leather ‘fuck-me’ boots, teasing and pulling her nips a finger disappearing inside of her, here and there. More ‘this is where I want your cock’ looks at the camera while she parted her lips and exposed her wet hole, a set full of shots of her in obvious sexual positions.

Her last shoot for the day was one she would never forget...

Her final outfit was simple but one that screamed ‘I’m an easy slut/whore’; a very short black leather mini barely reaching past her ass cheeks, a hot pink half top shirt one size to small and split for maximum cleavage exposure, some fishnet stockings that stopped about an inch from her mini, a pair of seven inch stilettos, and a lot of trashy make-up. As Charlie re-enters the room she notices an array of dildos on the bed-side table and she thinks to herself, ‘Now I can show them what I can really do.’ She ends her shoot having used every toy, the last three of which she takes every hole as she screams in orgasm.

“All in all that wasn’t a bad day Pyre. We got more than five-hundred pics, about half of which were on the last one. ‘Dis-engage camera-slut mode’ Now go get cleaned up for stage while we put them on file ‘Engage stripper mode’ O.K.”

“Not bad boys, not bad at all.”

“Are you sure you don’t want any hardcore? We’re all pretty worked up here.”

“Not this time guys, I need her to be able to perform tonight. Here’s your payment, thanks a lot and have a drink on me.”

“Alright.”

A few minutes later Charlie walks out of the back room ready for the stage. “You look great, you’re going to knock-em dead tonight.”

“Hmm... Thanks, let’s get this party rolling. How long am I on for tonight?”

“The next five hours. I’ll catch up with you at the end of the night.”

Pyre/Charlie was very popular all night, she barely had time for stage calls in between all the private table dances and requests for the VIP rooms. Finally around twelve thirty one a.m., the crowd has thinned down enough to make last call and Pyre sees Lewis motioning her up to his office. Gathering her things and tipping out, she heads up.

“’Dis-engage stripper mode’. So have you enjoyed yourself today? .”

Shyly she replies, “Yes, I didn’t think I would and I didn’t want to, but I did anyway. Even if it was you that made me.”

“Very well, lets get you home, you can use one of your toys on your ass while you blow me on the drive back.”

Charlie feels her mouth water and her cunt twitch at the mention of getting to suck his dick.

To be continued...