The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fantasy to Reality ch03

As always if you are under age or this is illegal where you live, stop and find something else. Oh, yeah, if strong language or sexual situations offend you, you may want to stop. Thanks. Also, all feedback is appreciated.

A note from me: Things go a little dark here. As I have said before, I would like to that everyone out there for inspiring me to take this creative leap. Without you, I would have never done this, I can only hope that is as welcomed as your stories. I’ld name you all, but there are way to many. Most of which I have not thanked directly, I’m sorry.

After her phone call from Veron, Charlie heads home disappointed, she so was looking forward to their kinky little week-end together. But he gets paid well and this was an emergency call so he would get a bonus for it. Besides it isn’t like they couldn’t try for it again. Upon arriving home and resigning herself to a week-end alone she unloads her gear and heads into the living room to watch a little TV before grabbing a bite and a bath.

As Charlie sits down and reaches for the remote a voice calls out, “Sleepy time for Charlie” and Charlie, a bit taken aback from a voice she doesn’t recognize, in a house where she is supposed to be alone. Her eyes flutter for only a second before her conditioning kicks in and they close. Shortly thereafter she responds with, “I’m ready.”

“I’m sure you are,” a stranger whispers under his breath.

“What are you ready for?”

“I’m ready to accept my truths.”

“And why are you ready for that?”

“Because I am deeply relaxed and completely hypnotized.”

“And who brought you to this deep level of hypnosis?”

“You, I did.”

“Right you did, but only because I wanted you to, because I triggered you to. That being said you know you must have wanted to be here, like this, accepting direction from me, right.”

“Yes.”

“Then you are ready to listen to my suggestions.”

“Yes, I am ready.”

“Good, then let’s try an experiment. Do you like to feel good, to feel pleasure?”

“Yes.”

“Good then whenever you are hypnotized I want you to start to feel a good, pleasurable sensation through-out your entire body when I point at you with my right hand, and the more it is pointed at you the greater the pleasure, and the longer I point at you the more intense the feeling gets. Do you understand?”

“I understand, but I’m not sure why I would do that.”

“It’s just a little experiment, and you know it will feel good when it happens won’t it?”

“Yes, it will feel good.”

“Then I want you to open your eyes but remain deeply relaxed, hypnotized and open to suggestion.” Charlie dreamily opens her eyes. “Now then what will happen when I am pointing at you with my right hand while you are hypnotized?”

“I will start to feel a good, pleasurable sensation, the more you point the better it will be, the longer you point the more intense it will get.”

As Lewis points at her, “Good, see this isn’t so bad. Is it?”

Charlie shudders, “No, it’s not. It’s actually pretty good .” Lewis drops his hand.

“Now let’s try something else.”

“OK.”

“You can trust my suggestions, can’t you?”

“I guess so.”

“Doesn’t the last one feel good?”

“Yes.”

“Well, Let’s try something a little different, it will make the good feeling feel even better.”

“OK.”

“I want you to feel a light, general discomfort when I point at you with my left hand while you are hypnotized, the longer I point at you the greater the discomfort. OK.?”

“You want me to have a bad feeling?”

“Yes, but only so that the good feeling feels even better. You know that makes sense.”

“To do that I have to feel bad?”

“Yes, but I won’t use it but to make the good feeling, better. You want that don’t you?”

“Yes, I want the good feelings.”

“Then accept it, and the good feelings will feel even better. Say it and know it is true, so you can feel better.”

“OK. while I am hypnotized whenever you point at me with your left hand I will feel discomfort, the longer you point the worse it gets.”

“Perfect,” Charlie starts to squirm as Lewis starts pointing. The longer he points the more struggled she becomes. “That’s enough of that. Besides you know you’d rather feel good.” Lewis directs to her with his right hand. Where struggles were before, there is now a smile.

“Yes, would much rather feel good.”

“I thought so,” he states , dropping his hand. “Now then, are you as deeply hypnotized as you can be?”

“Yes, I am.”

“Yes, I am as deep as I can go.” as Charlie tries to finish a left hand is directed at her, but quickly dropped when she stops.

“No, you are not.” a right hand is raised to her, “You are only as deep as you can be by yourself. You can be brought deeper.”

“I think I am as deeply relaxed as I can be.” Another left hand, held longer this time.

“You know there are different levels of hypnosis, don’t you?”

“Yes, I guess so.” A little right hand.

“There is the level of hypnosis that a stage or professional hypnotist could bring you, which isn’t nearly as deep as this.”

“Yeah, that makes sense.” More right hand.

“At that level, there are things that you just accept, things that you would accept if convinced of, and things you won’t. Right? Lewis asks flashing his right hand quickly as he speaks.

“Yes. That’s mostly true, I guess.” More and more right hand.

“At the level you are now, you accept more than you would from a stage or professional hypnotist.”

“Yes.” A flash of right hand.

“And also just accept what you had to be convinced of before by them, right?”

“Um...” A flash of left. “umm... yeah I guess so,” another flash of left and a shorter flash of right. “Yes... Yes I do.” A strong right hand flash.

“Here at this level you can be convinced to accept some of what you wouldn’t, if hypnotized by them?”

“Convinced? I don’t...” A strong flash of left hand.

“You can be can’t you? You know you’ve already accepted some pretty wild things already, so you know it’s true.”

“OK, I can be convinced to accept some of what I wouldn’t before.” A strong right hand.

“Great, now doesn’t it make sense that there would be a deeper level, a level where you are more acceptive?”

“Yes.” Another flash of right hand.

“This deeper level can’t be reached by yourself, even with a guide. You have to be taken there, like a passenger on a ride.”

“I guess that makes sense, I am as deep as I can go.”a flash of right hand.

“Very good,” more right hand. “You know it feel nice to be this relaxed?” flashes of right hand.

“Mmm... hmm.”

“So, you know it would feel even better to even deeper?”

“Yess....”steady right hand.

“You want me to take you there right now?”

“Yes, take me deeper, please.”

“Al-right then, I’m going to count backwards from 5. With each number you will fall deeper and deeper into hypnosis and relaxation. With each number you will become more accepting of commands. The deeper you go the better it will feel, the more accepting you are the better you feel. The more relaxed you are the more pleasure you will feel. Tell me if it is so, tell me if you will do that.”

“You are going to count down from 5 with each number I will go deeper and deeper. The deeper I go the better it will feel.”a right hand was slowly raised until it was pointed at her as she finished.

“Close your eyes and we’ll begin.”

“Yes, let’s begin.”

“Five... You are deeper and more relaxed, feeling better.”

“more relaxed, deeper, feel better.”

“Four... You are deeper still, less restricted on what commands you will accept.”

“deeper, less restricted.”

“Three... Going deeper, more accepting of commands. Feeling better.”

“deeper, more accepting.”

“Two... You are very very deep now, many times deeper than before. You have very little restrictions on what commands you will accept.”

“very deep, few restrictions, accept”

“One... You are almost to the next level, when I say zero you will be there, at the next level as I describe it.”

“almost there, next level, you describe, zero.”

“Zero... You are at the next level and may open your eyes.”

“next level.”

“You may open your eyes at this new deeper level. As with previous levels, there are things that you just accept, and things that you have to be convinced to accept, but will still accept if properly convinced.”

“Yes, like the other levels. things that have to be convinced of.” right hand , just a flash.

“Since you are so much deeper, and so much less restricted on what you’re willing to accept, then what you now just accept is what you did, even if you needed to be convinced, before.”

“Yes, just accept what I did before even if I had to be convinced.”

“Now at this deep, deep level, with so little restrictions, you are more open.”

“more open.”

“So in being so open, what you need to be convinced of is the same as what you wouldn’t before.”

“what I need to be convinced of is the same as what I wouldn’t accept before.”a fair right hand.

“And since you are so open, unrestricted, and accepting of commands here at this level, since it feels so good to do so anyway, you know it really isn’t to hard to convince you, while you are here, is it?”

“No,” a giggle and a smile, as a right hand is directed at her, “it isn’t to hard to convince me.”

“Since I am the one that brought you here I am the only one who can bring you here.”

“Yes.”

“You will return here to this level whenever I say ‘down time for Charlie’, won’t you.”

“Yes, I will return here whenever you say, ‘down-time for Charlie’.”

“As this is such a deep level the commands you get here will over-ride all others.”

“Yes.”

“Do you know who I am?”

“You are the person that can bring me here.”

“I am Lewis, I am the one that commands you here.”

“You are Lewis. You are the one that commands me here.”

“Now I want you to repeat after me,” he pulls out two sheets of paper, “when you repeat what I say, you will know them as your words, you will know them to be true, you will accept them as true.”

Charlie blinks her eyes for a moment and says I will repeat what you say when I repeat them they will be my own words, and true.”

“Very good, now repeat these words. After I hear Lewis Marlin say ‘Fire-water’ or he points at me with two fingers from either hand; I will say, do, act, feel, believe and think in any way the next thing he tells me to. I will not consciously hear my trigger word or signal nor have the awareness of this triggers existence. Lewis’s trigger command is permanent and cannot be altered, removed or overridden by anybody for any reason or by any means.”

“I don’t know if I can do that.”

“Why not? You accepted a command, when you were less hypnotized, that let anybody tell you to know what they wanted you to. At least this one only works for me.”

“That’s true, but you want more control.”

“Not really. If you were told that you would know that you were a stripper, with your other command, would you think any differently than if I triggered you to?”

“No, I guess not.”

“You know my command is much more specific, and can only be used by me. You’re other command can be used on you by anybody, and changes your memory automatically. Mine doesn’t do that.”

“You’re right, yours seems better when you think about it.”

“Of course it does. I tell you what, repeat my command and accept it and I will remove the other command. That way you won’t have to worry about being told to know you are a lesbian or blow goats or something. Sound good?”

“OK, if you remove the other one.”

“I will, now repeat after me, “After I hear Lewis Marlin say ‘Fire-water’ or he points at me with two fingers from either hand; I will say, do, act, feel, believe and think in any way the next thing he tells me to. I will not consciously hear my trigger word or signal nor have the awareness of this triggers existence. Lewis’s trigger command is permanent and cannot be altered, removed or overridden by anybody for any reason or by any means.”

“After I hear Lewis Marlin say ‘Fire-water’ or he points at me with two fingers from either hand; I will say, do, act, feel, believe and think in any way the next thing he tells me to. I will not consciously hear my trigger word or signal nor have the awareness of this triggers existence. Lewis’s trigger command is permanent and cannot be altered, removed or overridden by anybody for any reason or by any means.”

“Again, this time it has been true and proven to be so every day for the last month.”

“After I hear Lewis Marlin say ‘Fire-water’ or he points at me with two fingers from either hand; I will say, do, act, feel, believe and think in any way the next thing he tells me to. I will not consciously hear my trigger word or signal nor have the awareness of this triggers existence. Lewis’s trigger command is permanent and cannot be altered, removed or overridden by anybody for any reason or by any means.”

“Say it again this time knowing that it has been in effect and shown to work every day for a year.”

“After I hear Lewis Marlin say ‘Fire-water’ or he points at me with two fingers from either hand; I will say, do, act, feel, believe and think in any way the next thing he tells me to. I will not consciously hear my trigger word or signal nor have the awareness of this triggers existence. Lewis’s trigger command is permanent and cannot be altered, removed or overridden by anybody for any reason or by any means.”

“This time when you say it it will be as if it has been true for the last ten years.”

“After I hear Lewis Marlin say ‘Fire-water’ or he points at me with two fingers from either hand; I will say, do, act, feel, believe and think in any way the next thing he tells me to. I will not consciously hear my trigger word or signal nor have the awareness of this triggers existence. Lewis’s trigger command is permanent and cannot be altered, removed or overridden by anybody for any reason or by any means.”

“Again, but now you will accept it as something you were born with, a truth set into you by your very DNA, a natural instinct, embedded into your very fabric of being.”

“After I hear Lewis Marlin say ‘Fire-water’ or he points at me with two fingers from either hand; I will say, do, act, feel, believe and think in any way the next thing he tells me to. I will not consciously hear my trigger word or signal nor have the awareness of this triggers existence. Lewis’s trigger command is permanent and cannot be altered, removed or overridden by anybody for any reason or by any means.”

“Now repeat after me and keep repeating it until it is as true as what was just proven true.”, turning to the second page, “I cannot avoid Lewis or his commands nor will I cause myself any harm to to avoid him or his commands. I cannot cause Lewis any form of harm, directly or indirectly. I cannot speak of my commands that Lewis has given to me with anyone but him and those that he directs me to. Lewis’s commands override all others.”

Charlie begins repeating, “I cannot avoid Lewis or his commands nor will I cause myself any harm to to avoid him or his commands. I cannot cause Lewis any form of harm, directly or indirectly. I cannot speak of my commands that Lewis has given to me with anyone but him and those that he directs me to. Lewis’s commands override all others.” she says them over and over again until she finally falls silent after about five minutes.

“Very good. Now let’s review. What command brings you back here?”

“Down-time for Charlie.”

“And who is the only person it works for?”

“You.”

“And who am I.”

“You are Lewis, you are the one that commands me while I’m here.”

“What is your trigger that you act upon and who is the only person it works for?”

“When Lewis Marlin says, ‘Fire-water’ or points at me with two fingers from either hand.”

“Is it hard to convince you of anything while you are here?”

“No, it isn’t hard to convince me of anything while I am here.”

“Can you avoid me or my commands?”

“No.”

“Can you cause me or yourself harm?”

“No.”

“Who can you talk of my commands to?”

“You or those you allow.”

“Whose commands override all others?”

“Yours.”

“Very good. Now repeat back to me all of my commands for you.”

“I will return here whenever you say, ‘down-time for Charlie’.”

“You are the one that commands me here.”

“It isn’t hard to convince me of anything while I am here.”

“After I hear Lewis Marlin say ‘Fire-water’ or he points at me with two fingers from either hand; I will say, do, act, feel, believe and think in any way the next thing he tells me to. I will not consciously hear my trigger word or signal nor have the awareness of this triggers existence. Lewis’s trigger command is permanent and cannot be altered, removed or overridden by anybody for any reason or by any means.”

“I cannot avoid Lewis or his commands nor will I cause myself any harm to to avoid him or his commands.”

“I cannot cause Lewis any form of harm, directly or indirectly.”

“I cannot speak of my commands that Lewis has given to me with anyone but him and those that he directs me to.”

“Lewis’s commands override all others.”

“Very good. Now let’s repeat your other commands one by one, and I will explain what they really mean.”

“I no longer have the desire to drink beer or liquor to excess. I no longer feel the need to drink them every day.”

“That one is OK.”

“I know and can perform what it takes for me to eat and exercise correctly and healthily to obtain and maintain the weight and size I desire.”

“That one is fine also.”

“My vagina is always well lubricated when I am sexually aroused.”

“Hmmm... this one needs some work, what is a dirty name that you could use for vagina?”

“Pussy or cunt.”

“When talking about your cunt, doesn’t ‘well lubricated’ mean wet?”

“Yes, it could.”

“And ‘sexually aroused’ would be horny then, wouldn’t it?”

“Yes, it would.”

“And how often are you horny or thinking sexual thoughts?”

“I’m not sure.”

“Not sure, as in not often enough to notice or so often you can’t count them?”

“Pretty regularly then, I guess.”

“You guess. Come on now, you know you mean most of the time.”

“OK., you’re right. Most of the time, but not always for very long.”

“That’s fine. So when you say your command, ‘My vagina is always well lubricated when I am sexually aroused.’ what you really mean is ‘My cunt is wet whenever I’m horny, which is most of the time.’, doesn’t it?”

“Yeah I guess it does.” Lewis flashes her a right hand.

“I am multi-orgasmic, each one is stronger than the last one.”

“And the next one.”

“It is easy for me to reach orgasm.”

“I think we can combine those two, don’t you?”

“Yes. They are very similar.”

“So when you repeat either command; ‘I am multi-orgasmic, each one is stronger than the last one.’ or ‘It is easy for me to reach orgasm.’, what you will mean is ‘I can easily have orgasm after orgasm, each one stronger and stronger.’, then doesn’t it?”

“Yes it does.”

“I do anything Veron asks me to whenever he says PLEASE.”

“Eh. Next.”

“I am more open minded when it comes to what I will do during sex.”

“Too wordy, what you mean when you say that is, ‘I am open minded to anything sexual’.”

“I say ‘I’m ready’ when I return here and am ready to learn my truths.”

“OK.”

“Whenever I repeat what I’m told to, it will immediately be completely true.”

“That one’s al-right.”

“Very good now lets review the ones with changes.”

“From now on when I say, ‘My vagina is always well lubricated when I am sexually aroused.’ I mean ‘My cunt is wet whenever I’m horny, which is most of the time.’.”

“Good, go on.”

“And when I say, ‘’I am multi-orgasmic, each one is stronger than the last one.’ or ‘It is easy for me to reach orgasm.’, what I mean is ‘I can easily have orgasm after orgasm, each one stronger and stronger.’.”

“And lastly.”

“I am more open minded when it comes to what I will do during sex.’ means, ‘I am open minded to what I will do sexually.’.”

“At the count of three, you will awaken from you trance, you will have no memory of what occurred during your trance or even going into it, but everything did happen and cannot be changed. You will also not scream or try to bolt upon you first seeing me.”

“...ONE... TWO... THREE.”

Charlie nods her head as she comes out of her trance. As her eyes regain focus she gasps, jumping back into the couch, her eyes wide in fear, as she views Lewis for the first time.

“Hello Charlie, I’m Lewis, and we are going to have some fun, for a very, very long time.”

“Oh my god, wh... who are you?”

“I told you, I’m Lewis.”

“Get out.! Get out now.”

“No, I don’t think so.”

“What do you want?”

“I want everything.”

Crying she asks, “What’s going on?”

“Well, for starters your husband hypnotized you, I broke in and found a list of commands, for you, and here we are.”

“Wha... What are you going to do?”

“Anything I want, which is a lot, and growing by the minute.”

“You can’t do this. My husband will be here soon.” She desperately wants to get out of the room but finds she cannot, her fear and dread grow.

“Ah... Well I know that he is out of town this week-end, you see I was in the house when he called to tell you.”

“Oh, god. Why me? Just what kind of monster are you anyway, you fucking prick.”

“Hmm... The fear is fading into anger, but because you asked I will tell you, but, you have to hear me out, not that I’ll let you remember anyway.”

“Fuck you. I hope you die, why are you doing this?...”

“Why? Hmmm, because now I can. As for what I am; a thief, an extortionist, a pervert, and other people’s feelings mean very little to me. What I’m going to do is make you my private little stripper, porn-star and fuck toy.”

“You can’t do this. I love my husband, and don’t want to be unfaithful. I don’t want to be your porn-star, I have a life, one without you in it.”

“Oh. I’m not going to take you away from your life. I’m just going to make it more interesting. With your husband’s commands I’ve already programmed you to obey me. It’s already done, and very very permanent.”

“No... No you didn’t, you couldn’t have, there isn’t any way. Even if you tried, there is no way I would have accepted that.”

“Really, that’s an interesting theory, but if you need proof, I’ll give it to you. You see you agreed to what I suggested, you accepted my commands, if you didn’t want them or wouldn’t do them you wouldn’t have. But you did and now you will adhere to them.”

“Go to hell.”

“Ah, ah, ah, I said be civil. ‘Fire-water’ You will refer to yourself, in third person, as Cum-slut until I call you by your true name.”

“What! You’re crazy there is no way Cum-slut would do that. Oh god. Cum-slut did, Cum-slut is doing it.”

“Yes, yes you are. Now would you like to do a strip tease or beg me to allow you to suck me off?”

“Cum-slut wouldn’t do that for you. You wanted to know Cum-slut’s proof. Go fuck yourself.”

“That’s a great idea. You are going to fuck yourself. Hold on while I go get your cameras. ‘Fire-water’ Stay there.”

“Cum-slut will not...” as she fights to get up, the harder she tries the more she isn’t doing it. Tears start forming as she realizes that she is indeed under this monster’s control.

“Now, I know you were looking forward to doing this with your husband, but don’t worry you are still going to get to have your fun for the cameras.”

“Oh god please stop this, please, this is just a bad dream, this isn’t really happening.”

“ ‘Fire-water’ Stop blubbering, you can be upset but you’ll not be able to show it on the outside.”

Charlie stops crying and sits there without expression as her mind reels in terror.

“OK. the first thing you are going to do is stand up and introduce yourself and then when I start the music you are going to give the cameras the sluttiest, most obscene strip tease you can over the course of two songs. The sluttier you act while stripping the more aroused you will become. With every piece of clothing you take off the closer to orgasm you will get. About halfway though the second song you’ll take off the last piece of clothing, now this is where you would have had an orgasm, only instead of having one, you will start over just like you had one but didn’t. You will however still be aroused. You will finish off the last of the song erotically showing off your body and sex, as the song ends you will give the cameras your sluttiest ‘I want you to fuck me’ look.”

Charlie, now completely terrified, stares ahead still unable to express her true emotions.

“The next thing you will do is to lie back on the couch, facing the cameras and start masturbating. You are going to start with just one finger for a little bit then you will use two fingers. As you get used to that you will use three and then four. After that it won’t be long until you are pushing your entire hand up that little gash of yours. Now as soon as you have pumped your hand, up to the wrist, into you cunt a good dozen or so times, you turn over pointing your ass to the camera and continue where you left off pumping you hand into your pussy. After you’ve thoroughly fisted yourself for five minutes or so, you’ll be overtaken by the most powerful orgasm you’ve ever had. This orgasm will start building when you start and you will feel the intensity of it building as you go along. It will feel like it’s getting ready to happen the entire time. Now after you have finished cumming around your hand, you will turn back over facing the camera and lick your pussy juice off of your hand, then you will open up your legs and spread your pussy lips apart showing us how stretched out and well fucked your cunt is. You will physically enjoy the entire experience. Are you ready to begin?”

Charlie looks up at him, without a spark of the fear and revoltion she has.

“What? Nothing to say? Good, ‘Fire-water’ You will perform for the cameras, and me, as I have instructed. Throughout the entire ordeal you can think and feel about what you are doing in any way you wish, but, none of it will be able to be seen from the outside. While you are performing you are going to act as if it is what you want to do, and you are enjoying it. You will begin the next time I say ‘Action’.”

As Charlie sits there looking at him blankly, but inside her mind is screaming, No... No... No.... This can’t be happening, this can’t be real... This is a bad dream... Wake up Cum-slut... Wake up... Please wake up.

“Charlie... Action.”

Charlie’s mind snaps as she hears her name and realizes that she is standing up facing into the camera, “Hi, my name is Charlie De La Morte and I will be putting on a show for you. Enjoy, I know I will.” Charlie cringes as she hears those words utter forth knowing what is next.

The music starts up and she stays swaying and gyrating, like she is dry fucking the air. She slowly begins to unbutton her blouse, flashing her bra and cleavage to the camera. My god, Charlie thinks, I’m getting aroused. as she continues removing her blouse. As her blouse hits the floor she feels an orgasm starting to build. She looks into the camera and leans forward pushing her tits together and licks her lips and kisses at the camera with a wink. Then in a swift movement she turns around, un-zips her skirt, bends over and slides her skirt down past her knees. She waves her ass around to the camera as she slips the skirt off the rest of the way. Looking back over her shoulder at the camera she feels her orgasm building up and her arousal grow, she starts to detect her musky scent wafting up from her cunt as she runs her hands over her ass. slipping her fingers under the edges of her thong she pulls it aside and bends over farther pushing her sex up to the camera. As she is standing up she slaps her cheeks and pulls them apart, forcing her thong deep into her crack.

Charlie’s mind and thoughts are being overwhelmed, as much as she detests what she is doing the arousal starts clouding her train of thought, and she slowly starts getting into it. She continues her erotic display turning to face the camera she runs her hands down over her body, over her crotch squeezing her tits. Oh god, why is this making me so horny, I can’t believe how good it feels. thinks charlie as she continues her wanton display for the camera. Her hands continue their trip under her thong visibly stroking her clit and inserting a finger into her now heated gash. She pulls her fingers up to her mouth and makes a great show to the camera as she sucks her juices off of them. Charlie shudders as her arousal jumps up another notch.

Seductively she reaches to the clasp of her bra and slowly parts the cups teasing a display of her nipples until she lets the cups fall to the side to fondle her tits, Bringing a nipple up to lick on she pinches the other one. Her growing arousal is evident as she lets out a moan. She pulls the bra off the rest of the way and tosses it into the pile with the rest of her garments, as the bra leaves her hand she visibly shudders as her orgasm approaches.

The second song starts up and she really starts taunting her body with breast rubs and licks, a snatch touch and probe, a slap on the ass, all the while strutting and swaying to the rhythm of the music. Her obvious arousal has wettened her thong as she sways side to side her ass pointed to the camera she pulls her thong down slowly letting the cameras pick up it peeling away from her wet swollen pussy lips. Jesus, I’m fucking drenched, so wet, so hot, so horny, I feel like I’m going to cum right here. Charlie says to herself. With her panties down around her knees she slides her hand to her sex and parts the lips exposing her inflamed clit to the camera. Her head is flushed with her arousal from displaying herself so slutily. As she slides her panties off, she can feel the orgasm breaking the threshold ready to explode she tosses the panties aside and her senses are torn asunder as the orgasm she was so close to having disappears and she is left empty and hungry for its return.

She redoubles her efforts to put her tits, ass and cunt on display for the cameras getting down on all fours and dry fucking an invisible cock, squatting up and down as if she is riding a cock while she fondles her breast and snatch. As the song finally fades she stares into the camera as she would a lover, her eyes hungry with an anticipated fuck, her arousal evident in her mouthing I want you to fuck me hard right now right here. By now the quellched orgasm and the relentlessly building arousal has dulled Charlie’s thoughts almost completely, she can only think about getting that orgasm, and she is going to do what it takes to get it.

Panting Charlie’s lies back on the couch wets her fingers and lets them rome down to her cunt. As she stares up into the camera she has a distant dreamlike expression completely in the moment, all else forgotten. Moans of pleasure and excitement are issue forth as she begins to fuck her self. Spreading her lips apart with one hand she plunges a finger deep into her snatch, moistening it. She pulls it out and rubs her throbbing clit. Again she plunges her finger into her sex, only to pull it out and direct her attentions on her clit. I’m so worked up, I got to have more. Charlie’s mind screams.

Looking at the camera in wild abandon she drive two fingers into her cunt again and again. She lets out a slight moan and drives three fingers to the knuckles into her cunt, She lets them linger for a bit before she slowly pulls them out, only to drive them in again. She sets out a blinding pace of slamming her cunt full with her fingers, and without so much as a twitch her fourth finger joins the others. A whimper of the pleasure she is inflicting on herself is heard as her fingers are plunged into her sex past the knuckles. Over and over again she drives herself in lost abandon, her mind all but shut down lost in the heated passions of her ministrations, her mind only has a few thoughts left; So hot, Need to cum, Feels so good, Must go farther.

With mild trepidation her fingers pull out and rub around her pussy, with a sly grin at the camera, she leans forward just enough to get more access, and crams into her cunt her entire hand in one swift and smooth motion, screaming in pleasure, and a slight bit of pain that quickly subsides, she begins to abuse her ravish-ed hole. The room is filled with the sounds of her pleasure; moaning, grunting, squeals of delight, even murmuring words of self encouragement like God. Yes, Fuck me, So good, Going to cum, as she plows the depths of herself again and again, faster and faster, her arousal in crescendo she pulls out and turns over, looking back at the camera her ass in the air opening the folds of her snatch she brings her hand to her parted lips and drives her hand into herself again.

As she now without regard for anything else slams into her gash again and again going deeper and deeper, her fingers start to ball up, slowly changing into a fist as she pulls her in and out. Her gasps and pants of pleasure heighten as her orgasm starts to break through. And with one last hard shove her pussy locks up in orgasm, her guttural moan and wracking body movements, she convulses her mind lost to all else as she slowly comes down.

With a squishy pop she pulls her hand from her still spasming cunt and turn over with legs spread wide and dutifully cleans her fingers one by one, licking and sucking on them. Then with a moan she runs her hands down her body and open her gaping sex to the camera, in a panted breath she says to the camera, “Oh god, now that’s a show, when can I do it again?”

To be continued....