The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fantasy to Reality part 2

Please if you are not old enough ( 18+, or by your state regulations ) to view, or are offended by: gratuitous sexual acts, depravity, language and actions do not go any farther than you are now. Go to disney or the smurfs or anything else, you are in the wrong place. As for the rest of you, read on.

Note from author:

This is a continuation from part 1 of my tale, from here things get more into what we read these stories for. The first part was to see if I could actually write an induction script and to see what kind of reaction I could get from my first attempt at a story, I should also add that most off the tale will be slow compared to what you are used to.. I do appreciate the feedback and advice I have gotten from everyone. I know , there was no sex, no real corruption of her morals, no twists, but it is coming I assure you. I don’t know if this story will ever truly have an end. It may,but to be completely honest my MC-fetish isn’t what is done with them after the victim once they are acquired but the conquest of getting the victim itself. So, that said, what will follow is the continued story of my attempt to bring the fantasy of Mind Control into the real world. I hope you enjoy.

* * *

Starting the very next day, after our first session, she was definitely feeling better about herself. She did some light exercise when she first woke up. The next day our schedules permitted, we had some glorious sex. She was at the thresh-hold of an orgasm for almost the entire time we were having sex. When she asked about how that happened I merely attributed it to alcohol dulls your senses, and she hadn’t been drinking lately.

Over the course of the next few weeks I brought her under every night I could, reinforcing her commands and trying to figure out just what I wanted to do with her first. After about two weeks she started having orgasms. On the next Tuesday night, after we had sex and she had more than one, I saw it as a sign that I could ‘kick it up a notch’, so to speak I decided to add a few things to help me get what I want. “That was great baby, I have never had orgasms before. I never knew sex could be like that. But it wore me out, now I see why guys want to go to sleep after sex.”

“So, it would appear that the sessions are working for you then?”

“After that I have no doubt. I don’t care as long as that can be the norm.”

“It’s ok if you want to rest, it was a very vigorous little fuck. So just close your eyes, take a deep breath and ‘sleepy time for Charlie’...” She kind of blinked and went right out. “Were are you now?”

“I am in my special room with the door closed with you.”

“Good, very good. Now the first thing we are going to do is repeat you special truths. As you know every-time you say them they are even more true.”

‘“Whenever I hear ‘sleepy time for Charlie’, I will instantly return here.” “Every time I return here I am more relaxed, hypnotized, and open to suggestion.” “Whenever I repeat what I’m told to, it will immediately be completely true”

“I no longer have the desire to drink beer or liqueur to excess. I no longer feel the need to drink them every day.”

“I know and can perform what it takes for me to eat and exercise correctly and healthily to obtain and maintain the weight and size I desire.”

“My vagina is always well lubricated when I am sexually aroused.”

“I am multi-orgasmic, each one is stronger than the last one.”

“It is easy for me to reach orgasm.”

“You are doing great Charlie, Now I have something else I want you to do for me.”

“OK.”

“Would you like me to be a nicer person?”

“Yes”

“Being polite is part of being nice, isn’t it?”

“Yes, being polite is part of it.”

“So, if you could help me be nicer by being more polite, you would. Wouldn’t you?”

“Yes, I would help.”

“Asking please, is one way of being polite, isn’t it.”

“Yes.”

“So, if you can get me to ask please more often. I would be a nicer person. True?

“Yes.”

“Have you ever heard of positive reinforcement?”

“Yes, that is where you reward when what you want is done.”

“Good. Then I want you to help me be more polite by doing whatever I ask when I say please. That way you are positively reinforcing me to say please. Do you think you can do that?”

“I think so.”

“Perfect then I want you to say and as you say it you will know that it is true, ‘I do anything Veron asks me to whenever he says PLEASE.”

“I do anything Veron asks me to whenever he says PLEASE.”

“Say it again.”

“I do anything Veron asks me to whenever he says PLEASE.”

“The next thing I want you to do is open yourself up to trying new things during sex. Will you do that for us, will you be more open to try new things?”

“Yes I will try to be more open minded to new things. “

“Say it like it is already true and you know it.”

“I am more open minded when it comes to what I will do during sex.”

“Again, This time with more heart behind it.”

“I am more open minded when it comes to what I will do during sex.”

“From now on you will say ‘I’m ready’ when you return here and are ready to learn your truths.”

“I will say ‘I’m ready’ when I return here and am ready to learn my truths.”

“You also no longer need to repeat any new truths or commands, you only have to confirm them for them to be true. I want you to say it for me, I want you to say and know as you say it, it is true. I want you to say, ‘While I am hypnotized, I only need to confirm what I am told for it to be true’.”

“While I am hypnotized, I only need to confirm what I am told for it to be true.”

“Again.”

“While I am hypnotized, I only need to confirm what I am told for it to be true.”

“Now I want you to repeat all of your truths again.”

‘“Whenever I hear ‘sleepy time for Charlie’, I will instantly return here.”

“Every time I return here I am more relaxed, hypnotized, and open to suggestion.” “Whenever I repeat what I’m told to, it will immediately be completely true”

“I no longer have the desire to drink beer or liqueur to excess. I no longer feel the need to drink them every day.”

“I know and can perform what it takes for me to eat and exercise correctly and healthily to obtain and maintain the weight and size I desire.”

“My vagina is always well lubricated when I am sexually aroused.”

“I am multi-orgasmic, each one is stronger than the last one.”

“It is easy for me to reach orgasm.”

“I do anything Veron asks me to whenever he says PLEASE.”

“I am more open minded when it comes to what I will do during sex.”

“I will say ‘I’m ready’ when I return here and am ready to learn my truths.”

“While I am hypnotized, I only need to confirm what I am told for it to be true.”

“Now on the count of three you will wake up and immediately fall asleep. Just as you were doing when you came here... one... two... three...” Wednesday

Before Charlie leaves for work I asked her what she wanted to do this weekend.

“I don’t know, we’re both off. I thought we could spend the whole weekend getting off.”

“Hmm.. That sounds fun, maybe I could even tape it, you know get a little wild and crazy.”

“I don’t know about all that yet.”

“It would be fun, you could do a sexy strip tease, maybe even ‘masturbate’, and we would have something to watch later to get in the mood.”

“Have you lost your mind, I don’t think I could do those things, especially in front of the camera.”

“Will you at least try to consider it. Come on you have two days to think about it and I’m sure that the more you think about it the more you will get into it, please.”

“OK I will think about it, but I am still leary of it.”

“Sleepy time for Charlie. ...”

“I’m ready.”

“By the time you get out of work on Friday, you are going to want to have that camera session. You will be looking forward to it. When you think about what it is going to be like to strip, masturbate, and have sex in front of a camera this weekend it will excite you. You will come up with some ideas that will make it more fun. Tell me you know what I just said was true. tell me it is you truth for this weekend.”

“Everything you just said was true. It is my truth for this weekend.”

“On the count of three, you will wake up without realizing that you went under at all. One... two... three.”

“OK so long as you will at least think about it. I’ll see you late this evening. I love you. Drive safe.”

“I love you to, and I promise I’ll think about it.” Thursday... evening

Charlie and I are just laying down for bed.

“Honey, I have been giving it some thought and it may be fun to try what you wanted to this weekend. I’m not sure what all I will do for the camera yet, but having you look at us instead of the normal porn you look at is kind of exciting.”

“You mean it baby, you are going to let yourself be filmed.”

“Yes, I guess I am.”

“As I lean in to kiss her I whisper, ‘sleepy time for Charlie’ in her ear.”

“I’m ready.”

“This weekend is going to be so much fun. You want to have fun this weekend don’t you?”

“Yes, I want to have fun this weekend.”

“Then I have something I want you to do this weekend, something special. Something that will make this weekend even more fun. Will you do something special for me?”

“Yes, I will do something that could make this weekend even more fun.”

“OK. listen very closely. I am going to give you a very special trigger. This trigger is only active from when you leave work Friday until Monday morning. The trigger is ‘you know’, whatever you are told ‘you know’ you will. It will be as if you were reminded, like you already knew. Now anything you are told with your trigger will be forgotten when your trigger becomes inactive Monday. Anything you did this weekend because of the trigger you will accept as something you did when getting caught up in the moment. Now repeat back to me what your new trigger is and is about in your own words, three times, every time it becomes more true.

“From when I leave work tomorrow until Monday morning anything I am told ‘you know’ I will, as if I already knew and was just reminded. On Monday morning everything I was told ‘you know’ I will forget and anything I did, I will accept as getting into the moment.”

“From when I leave work tomorrow until Monday morning anything I am told ‘you know’ I will, as if I already knew and was just reminded. On Monday morning everything I was told ‘you know’ I will forget and anything I did, I will accept as getting into the moment.”

“From when I leave work tomorrow until Monday morning anything I am told ‘you know’ I will, as if I already knew and was just reminded. On Monday morning everything I was told ‘you know’ I will forget and anything I did, I will accept as getting into the moment.”

“Now I am going to wake you up on the count of three, when you wake up you are going to be tried and want to sleep... one... two... three...”

“Man, I’m tired, baby, I’m just going to go to sleep, we’ll have fun this weekend.” she says as she beds down to fall asleep.”

“Me, I can’t wait to see how her triggers work. This is going to be an awesome weekend. And with lust filled dreams I fall asleep.”

I was sitting in my office packing up my stuff to go home. It was everything I could do not to have an hard-on all day, I couldn’t wait to see haw far I could take Charlie.

When the shoe fell, Jonathan, the other tech, wife called, she’s going into labor. Damn, that mean’s I’m on call this weekend, just as I think to myself that we haven’t had to answer a call on a weekend in months, we get a call, a major network just went down and has to be back up by Monday. Isn’t that just my luck, Now I have to catch a plane and fix the problem and fly back, oh yeah and sleep, it’s four hours away. So I won’t be back until Sunday evening at the earliest. Guess I’ll call the wife, she should be on her way home now.

“Hey baby, I’ve got some bad news. I have to go on a call out of town this weekend, we are going to have to postpone our plans.”

“I thought Jonathan was on call this weekend.”

“He was, but his wife, Samantha, went into labor, so I got it instead.”

“That bites, I was really starting to look forward to this weekend to. But it is good news for them.”

“Well, you can still have fun by yourself, like a mini vacation at home. Look I have to go, my plane leaves in less than an hour. I’ll try to be back Sunday night. I love you and I’ll see you a little later on.”

“OK baby, I love you too. And don’t worry about me I’m sure I’ll find something to do. Bye.”

end part 2