The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chapter 7

Barbara

I awoke the next morning and looked at the clock. It was about nine in the morning. I could hear Beth’s mom, Barbara moving in the house. Beth was still asleep. Her hand was covering my genitals. I kissed her forehead and she awoke. “Mmmm. Morning, love” she said.

“How are you?” I asked.

“Perfect.” she replied sleepily. We kissed and cuddled for a while. Soon I was getting hard again.

“Beth, sleep for me,” I said eventually. Her eyes closed. “Beth, I am going to get up now. You will stay here, stay asleep. You will awaken normally in one hour and join me and your mom. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Now sleep, darling.” I slid out from under her and left the bed. Beth was fast asleep. I pulled my clothes on and went to find Barbara.

I found her in the kitchen. She was reading the paper and drinking a cup of coffee. She was wearing a robe and slippers. Even just waking up, she looked beautiful. “Hi, Ben,” she said when she saw me, “care for some coffee?”

“OK,” I replied. Barbara got up and got a cup.

“Cream or sugar?”

“Yes, both.” Soon we were at the table, drinking our coffees.

“Where’s Beth?” her mom asked.

“Still asleep.”

“I see.” Barbara stared at me for a moment then said, “Ben, I’m glad you’re going out with Beth. I think you’re a nice young man.”

“Thanks.”

“So good looking, I bet you have a lot of girlfriends.”

“No, not really. You think I’m good looking?”

“Absolutely!”

“Well, I think you’re good looking too.” She smiled at my compliment.

“Do you really think so?”

“Honest, Barbara, I think you’re gorgeous.”

“Ben,” she asked, taking my hand, “can I ask you a personal question?”

“Sure.”

“Have you ever thought about making love to an older woman?”

“Like, my teachers?”

“Like me.” With that, Barbara moved to me, cupped my head with her hands, and kissed me. She broke the kiss and looked into my eyes. “Did you like that?”

“That was nice. But what about Beth?” I leaned forward and whispered, “You and I will be alone for an hour.”

“Beth’s just a girl. I’m a woman.”

“But I have feelings for Beth.”

“I’m not asking you to leave her. But what Beth doesn’t know...” She kissed me. “Won’t...,” another kiss. “Hurt her” With that, Barbara put her arms around me and kissed me deeply. Her tongue snaked out of her mouth and into mine. She took my hands and started rubbing them on her breasts and she started exploring my body with her own hands. We kissed for a long time. Finally, she stood, took my hand, and led me to her bedroom.

“What if Beth wakes up?” I asked.

“Oh, Beth won’t be up for another hour.” Barbara said, pulling my tee-shirt off. She ran her tongue up and down my chest, then started sucking on my nipples. I ran my fingers through her short, dark hair. She started undoing my pants, my penis swelling as she squeezed it through the material. She pulled mt pants and shorts down to my ankles and stoked my cock with her hand. “Oooh, what a nice, lovely cock you have here. It looks good enough to eat.” She moved her head down and took me into her mouth. Gently she licked and sucked my penis, rolling it around her mouth with her tongue. Then she took me in all the way down to the base. While she deep-throated me, she tickled my balls with her hand. She was a lot better than Beth at giving head. I stepped out of my clothes while she prceeded to get me hard. I started fucking her mouth, her cheeks swelled out with each thrust.

Barbara stopped sucking me just before I came, and said, “My turn.” She stood up and opened her robe. She was naked underneath. She laid down on the bed with her legs spread wide and said, “You must learn how to please a woman. Come here.” I joined her on the bed. “Put your hand there, don’t rub too hard, I’m very sensitive there.” We kissed and massaged each other’s bodies for a time.

“You know, a lot of women like to be kissed on their pussies. Would you like to kiss my pussy?” she asked.

“Would you like that?” I replied.

“Definately. Move down. Start on my thighs and work up Do you see my vagina? At the top there’s a little bud. That’s my clitoris. Be very gentle with that.” I licked and sucked her pussy. Her lips became filled and puffy and her button grew hard. “Now let me up, I’ll show you how a woman makes love to a man.” I moved back, she got up and had me lay down on my back. She straddled me and said, “Are you ready?”

“What are you going to do?”

“This.” With that she lowered herself down onto me. Slowly she fucked me, rubbing her hands on my chest and stomach.

“God, Barbara, this feels so good.”

“Let me know when you’re ready to come. Now, rub my breasts.” She slowly sped up, soon she was bouncing up and down on my cock. Her breasts were jiggling like geletin.

“I’m gonna come, Barbara,” I said when the moment came. Barbara moved down and kissed me passionately. My sperm exploded into Barbara as out bodies pressed tightly together, our mouths locked in deep kisses. I bucked my hips, shooting stream after stream into her.

We lay there, kissing and cuddling, for a few minutes. Barbara languidly moved her hips back and forth, sliding my cock back and forth in her come-filled pussy. Eventually she said, “That was wonderful, Ben.”

“Thanks. Sleep for me, Barbara.” Barbara’s body relaxed on top of mine. “Barbara, listen to me and obey. In a few minutes, you’ll wake up. You’ll won’t remember being asleep right now, but you’ll remember everything everything else that has happened in this room. You’ll remember how much you loved fucking me. Tell me you loved fucking me.”

“I loved fucking you.”

“Tell me how much you love my cock.”

“I love your cock so much, I can’t live without it.”

“Later today, you’ll go shopping at the mall. You’ll go to the lingerie shop. You’ll ask to see their selection of sex toys. You’ll see one that reminds you of me. You’ll find you must have it. You’ll buy it, and to you. it will be as if it was my penis. Your secret name for it will be Ben. Whenever you use it on yourself, it will be as if I was fucking you. Whenever you are home alone, and feel horny, which will be often, you’ll fuck yourself with my cock. Do you understand, Barbara?”

“I understand.”

“Good. Another thing. Barbara, you’re very attractive. You know that, don’t you? Very pretty. You’re proud of your lovely body. You love to show your body off. When you’re out in public, you like to wear revealing dresses that show off your gorgeous figure. When you’re home, you like to run around in nothing but underwear, or even completely nude. You’re an exhibitionist, Barbara. Tell me what you are, Barbara.”

“I’m an exhibitionist.”

“What do you like to do, Barbara?”

“I like to show off my lovely body.”

“You have no nudity taboos at all, do you, Barbara?

“No, none.”

“Now, I’m going to wake you up. On the count of three you’ll become completely awake. One... waking up, two... almost awake, three.” Her eyes opened. She smiled and kissed me. We cuddled some more.

“C’mon, Ben, time to get up. Beth will be waking up soon.” Barbara climbed off me. “Remember darling,” she continued, “Beth musn’t find out about this. This is just between us.” We went back to the kitchen. Barbara was still wearing the robe, but now she had let the front fall open, I had a good view of her nude front.

Barbara started preparing some breakfast. “I’ll go and wake Beth,” I said. I went back to Beth’s bedroom and sat on the bed next to her. Beth remained completely asleep, softly snoring. I looked at the clock, about another five minutes to go.

I kissed her and her soft, warm lips remained closed. I opened one eyelid, the eye was rolled back. I pinched her nipples, she made no reaction. I slid my hand down, spread her legs and started massaging her pussy. She made a slight moaning sound when she exahaled, but her body made no movement. I slid a finger into her pussy, and rubbed her clitoris with my thumb. Her breathing grew more rapid and her eyelids started to flutter.

“Mmmm... Ohhhhh....” Beth’s body was twiching now, her hips slightly buck in time with my hand. Her hands were opening and closing on the blankets. Suddenly, she shuddered and moaned, “Bennnnn.” Her eyes blinked open, she looked at me for a second, then said, “I was having a dream.”

“What about?”

“We were on the beach, making love.”

“Was I any good?” I asked, smiling.

“You were great!”

“Sleep for me, Beth” Her eyes closed again. “Beth, you want to go see your friend Charlotte’s today. You want to bring the special tape I made for you, and play it for Charlotte. Also bring the other tapes I made for you. Make sure that Charlotte hears them all. Do you understand, Beth?”

“I understand.”

“Also, bring the book I bought yesterday, the book on hypnosis, wont you.”

“Yes, I will bring the tapes and the book on hypnosis.”

“You will want to experiment with hypnosis with Charlotte. You will let her hypnotize you and you will want to hypnotize her. When you have hypnotized Charlotte, you will tell her that she wants to come and spend the night here tonight. After Charlotte has listened to all the tapes, tell her that I will be here tonight and that I want her to be here, too. It’s important that she come here. You will be very subtle, but you know that you must have her come here tonight. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good. When I touch your breast and kiss you, you will awaken.” I cupped her left tit and kissed her warmly on the mouth. She opened her eyes, smiled and pulled me to her. We kissed and cuddled for a while.

Barbara called, “Kids, breakfast’s ready!” We went out into the kitchen.

After the meal was over, we showered and dressed.

“So, what are you kids planning today?” Barbara asked us.

“I thought I’d go see Charlotte,” Beth said. “Can you give me lift, Mom?”

“Sure. I’m going shopping today anyway.”

“I’ve got some work at the college, and then I got to take my sister to her softball game,” I said.

“You’ll come back tonight, though?” Beth asked.

“I wouldn’t miss it.”

I kissed Beth goodbye then her mom came over and gave me a motherly kiss on the cheek. I drove off, leaving my subjects to carry out their post-hypnotic programming.