The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chapter 6

Games

Barbara’s eyes opened, and she resumed filling the bowls with ice cream. We brought them back into the living room and ate. We chatted for a while, the tape continued to play, Beth and her mom both moving forward to turn the tape over each time the side ran out. We chatted about current events and then played some cards. “So Ben,” Barbara said around ten o’clock, “it’s late. Would you care to stay over tonight?”

“You don’t mind?” I asked.

“No, of course not. Beth, is it all right with you?”

“Sure, mom.”

“Well, Ben, what do you say?”

“I should call home and tell my folks.”

“There’s the phone,” Barbara said. I called my home. My sister, Danielle, answered the phone. “Hi, Ben,” she said.

“Hi Dan. Can you tell Mom and Dad that “I’ll be staying over at a friend’s house tonight.” Since I had started college, I was allowed to stay out as late as I wanted, as long as I called first.

“OK. Don’t forget you promised to drive me to softball practice tomorrow.” “Oh yeah. What time is that?”

“About three.”

“OK. I’ll be there.” I hung up. “It’s all set,” I said. We continued to play cards. About eleven o’clock Barbara said, “Well, I’m going to bed. Good night, Beth. Good night, Ben.” She kissed her daughter on the cheek, then moved to put her arm around me and kissed me also.

Beth and I sat in the living room after Barbara had gone to bed. I looked into Beth’s eyes and said “Sleep for me, Beth.” Her eyes closed and she laid back onto the couch.

“Beth, you are completely asleep. You are asleep, but you hear the sound of my voice. In a moment, you will open your eyes, but stay deeply asleep. You will behave completely normally, but will still follow all of my commands. We are going to play a game. A game of pretend. I am going to point my finger at you, and say the name of someone or something. You will become that which I say. You will really believe you are who or what I say you are. For example, if I point at you and say, ‘George Washington’, you will think you really are George Washington. When I say your name you will return to normal, but you will have no memory of your previous actions. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand.”

You will become whatever I tell you to be by pointing at you, and you will return to normal when I speak your name. Now open your eyes, Beth.” Beth’s eyes opened and she sat up. “How do you feel?” I asked

“Fine. In fact pretty good.”

“So what now, baby?” I asked, pointing at her.

“Da da, goo.” Beth replied, suddenly a baby. I watched her slide off the couch and wander around the room on her hands and knees. She picked up the tape case and sat up clumsily. She put it in her mouth. I watched as she sat there, slobbering on the tape case. I got up and approached her. “How’s my little girl?” I asked, tickling her. She laughed and squealed as my hands moved over her body, tickling her all over. Finally, I said, “That’s fine, Beth.” Her eyes focused and she looked around. “How did I get here?” she asked finally.

“Don’t you remember?”

“We were sitting on the couch, then all of a sudden we were here by the stereo. How did this tape case get wet?” She wiped it off on the rug.

I pointed at her and said, “Cat.”

Beth moved back onto her hands and knees. “Meow. Purrrrr.” she said. I started stroking her neck and back. Beth rubbed up against my body, purring, and climbed onto my lap. I started petting and stroking her breasts, Beth started licking the back of her hand, then rubbing it on the side of her head. When I moved my hand down and massaged her buttocks, Beth stopped and pushed her ass back towards my hand. Her tongue started licking the air, and her eyes took on a faraway look. I massaged her between her legs for a few minutes.

Eventually, leaving my hand on her butt I said, “Beth.” Beth came back to normal and said “What’s happening? What are you doing?”

“Oh, nothing.” She climbed off me and we stood up. “Hooker,” I said, pointing at her.

Beth took on a sexy pose. “Hey mister, you wanna date?”

“How much?” I put my arm around her. She responded by pressing her genitals close to mine.

“Fifty bucks.”

“What do I get?” I asked, rubbing her ass.

“Anything you want, mister.”

“You talk dirty for me?”

“Oh mister, you make me so horny! My pussy is sooo hot and wet thinking of you. I need you to fuck me. Fuck me so hard!” Beth was licking her lips and rubbing her crotch.

“What’s your name?”

“Bambi.”

“Do you mind if I call you Beth?” She blinked and then noticed her hand was still pressed firmly to her pussy. “Are you doing this?”

“Doing what?”

“I don’t know. But strange things keep happening.”

“Oh well, it’s nothing. Wanna play some more cards,” I asked.

“OK”

“Beth,” I whispered in her ear, “you want to play strip poker with me. You love to play strip poker.” We returned to the couch and picked up the cards.

“What shall we play now,” I asked.

“I have an idea. Let’s play strip poker!” she said.

“All right.” Beth shuffled and dealt the cards. I won the first hand. I reached over and started unbuttoning Beth’s top. It was then that I saw what she had bought in the lingerie shop. It was a white, lacy camisole, very sheer. As I pushed the blouse off her shoulders, I could see her nipples through the thin material. “What’s this?” I asked.

“A little something I picked up,” Beth replied. “Do you like it?”

“Well, I prefer something sexy,” I quipped. Beth smiled.

Beth won the next three hands. My shoes, socks and shirt came off and I was wearing nothing but my pants and shorts.

I won the next two hands. “Let’s see, what to choose...” I slipped Beth’s shoes and socks off. I tickled her feet and she giggled.

Beth won the next hand. She pulled off my pants, then gave my erect cock and balls a squeeze through my shorts. She had a hungry look on her face.

I won the next hand. I unbuttoned her pants, then slid them off her legs. Her panties matched the top, very sheer, and crotchless. I ran my fingers on her slit, feeling her wetness. I slid my finger into her well lubricated pussy. Beth moaned and lay back. I moved over and lay down on top of her, the card game forgotten. I pulled her top down and started licking her breasts. Beth’s nipples became hard as I took one, and then the other into my mouth and sucked on them.

After a while, Beth motioned me off of her and stood up. “Let’s go to bed,” she said. I picked her up and carried her to her bedroom. We lay down on the bed together and continued our lovemaking. We kissed deeply, our hands working overtime on each other’s bodies. I moved down to her pussy and started licking it through the split in her panties. Beth gasped, then said, “That feels so good. Please don’t stop.” I stuck my tongue into her slit and tasted her juices. I moved my hands up to her tits and squeezed her nipples between my thumb and fingers. Beth’s hands moved over mine and pressed my hands down.

I pulled off my shorts and we moved into a sixty-nine position, giving each other oral pleasure. Beth took my penis as far as she could into her mouth and sucked, while I flicked her clit back and forth under my tongue. Beth’s hips were squirming, her legs pressing into the sides of my head. Beth’s hands moved up and started massaging my balls. I used my fingers to spread Beth’s pussy lips and thrust my tongue deeply in and out of her.

I could feel myself getting ready to come. I stopped, and moved around and said “Are you ready?”

“Yes,” Beth nodded.

“Spread you legs for me.” Beth complied. I moved on top of her. “Take me into you,” I said. Beth spread her lips with one hand and guided my throbbing prick into her depths. She was so wet, I slid in easily on the first thrust. We started fucking, slowly at first, then going faster. We frenched each other’s mouths passionately, our tongues swirling around each other’s faces. Beth’s hands were tracing circles on my back.

I stopped my thrusting, pulled my penis almost all the way out, so that just the tip was still inserted, then quickly pushed all the way in. Slowly sliding out I thrust in again and again. Beth grabbed my buttocks and pulled me in harder with each stroke. Her fingernails were raking on my back. I was ready to explode.

“Get ready to come, Beth.” I whispered into her ear. “I’m comming, Beth! Come!”

Our bodies exploded in a massive simultaneous orgasm. “Oh God! Oh Ben! I’m commminnng!” Beth screamed. My cream shot out in hot spurts, like a machine gun, filling Beth’s hungry pussy.

Slowly we drifted down, my cock still buried deep within her pussy. We kissed and cuddled for a while, then I pulled out of her. We lay there in each others arms, her head resting on my shoulder, her hand lightly stroking my chest hair.

“Beth, sleep for me,” I said. Beth’s breathing deepened. “Beth, you feel wonderful and perfectly at ease. You will sleep peacefully until tomorrow. You will have delightful dreams about me. You will awaken tomorrow and remember us making love. You will remember how good it felt, and how much you enjoyed it. Tell me you love fucking me.”

“I love fucking you,” Beth murmured.

“Again.”

“I love fucking you.”

“You will feel perfect contentment when you think about fucking me. You will want to fuck me again and again. You’ll fuck me at the drop of a hat, and you’ll drop it yourself. Do you understand, Beth?”

“I understand.”

“Good. Now when I kiss you, you’ll fall into a nice normal sleep. You’ll sleep in my arms all night. While you’re asleep, your hand will drift down to my privates, you’ll sleep with my penis and balls cupped in your hand. Good night, love.” I kissed her, a smile crossed over her face and she snuggled up against me. She snored softly. Soon I drifted off and together we slept.