The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chapter 8

Family

I went back to the college and prepared a few more subliminal tapes. I also borrowed some video equipment from the department. I knew I would be able to put it back before anyone noticed it was missing. I then went home and started playing the first of the tapes I had made. Fran, my stepmother, was working a crossword puzzle and my dad was fixing a broken doorknob. Danielle, Fran’s daughter by her first husband was in her room, doing homework. This tape had only two commands on it; “Listen to the tapes. Obey the tapes!” I figured that this would magnify the effect of any subsequent tapes. I let this tape play though twice, then I put in the next tape. This tape had special instructions on it for each member of my family. For my dad and Fran, the tape had suggestions to desire and need sex with each other. They would want nothing more than to be alone together and make love all night long. They would want both of us kids to sleep somewhere else tonight. For Danielle the tape had sugestions to make her want to stay with me until tomorrow. Also, her interest in sex and lovemaking would be awakened. She would be curious about what it felt like and she would ask me to explain it to her.

After the tape finished, Danielle came out of her room. “Ben, it’s time to take me to softball practice.” Danielle and her mother had moved in with me and my dad about two years ago. We had never spent much time together, but we were friendly with each other. Danielle was now almost fifteen, about five foot three, with lovely dark skin and curly black hair. Her breasts had started to bud about a year ago and I had lately started to see her not as a kid, but as an attractive young woman.

“What are you kids doing after the game?” Fran asked.

“I was going to spend the night at my friend’s house again,” I said.

“How about you, Danny?”

“I don’t know. Say, Ben, do you think your friend would mind if I tagged along?”

“I don’t see why not. We were just going to stay in and watch some TV anyway.”

“Mom”, Danielle asked, “would that be OK?”

“Sure, honey.” Fran said.

Soon we were driving to Danielle’s softball practice. Danielle was dressed in red shorts, a bright green shirt, her curly black hair stuffed under her cap. I put in the third tape I had made earlier. This tape had instructions on it to make anyone who heard it obey my every request whenever I said the word “Please”.

“Ben, can I ask you a personal question?”

“What is it?”

“Have you ever, you know, gone all the way?”

“You mean sex? Yes, I have.”

“What’s it like?”

“Didn’t mom ever explain this to you?”

“Of course! But, well, you know what I mean. What’s it like?”

“Well, what can I say. How far have you ever gotten?” I asked.

“I once let a boy kiss me and touch my breasts.”

“What was it like?”

“I was nervous. But it felt pretty good.”

“Have you ever touched yourself?”

“What do you mean?” she asked

“You know, down between your legs.”

“Sure.”

“What did you think?”

“It was all right, I guess. It really didn’t do that much for me.”

“Please try it now,” I said, offhandedly. Danielle blinked twice, her eyes talking a faraway look. Slowly her hand crept down and nestled itself between her legs. “Now please rub yourself.” Her hand moved up and down. “Now please close your eyes and imagine you’re with a very special person. Someone who loves you very much and who you love so very, very much. Rub your breasts with your other hand.” Danielle’s left hand cupped her young budding breast and slowly carressed it. “You’re feeling so passionate now, so eager for more. Please spread your legs apart a little.” Her legs opened and her hand slipped down into her shorts. She let out a little moan and bucked her hips slightly. “Continue pleasing yourself until we reach the softball field.” I reached out with my right hand and gently brushed her free breast with the balls of my fingertips. “You want to please your lover. You lover wants you to tell him what you are feeling.”

“I’m feeling my hand on my pussy. It feels so good.”

“That’s your lover’s hand you feel. What else do you feel.” I started running my finger around her nipple. I could feel it getting hard beneath her shirt and bra.

“I feel his hand on my breast. I love that so much.”

“You want your lover to undress you, smother your body with kisses, and make love to you.” By now we were at the softball field and pulling into the parking lot. “Dan, we’re here,” I said taking my hand away from her tit. Her eyes opened, she pulled her hand out of her shorts and adjusted them back into position.

“Thanks Ben. You helped me a lot.”

“What’s a brother for?”

“Can you stay and watch?”

“Sure.” Danielle ran off to start her warmups. I took the cassette player I had brought from home and locked the car.

I went over to the benches and settled in. For the next half hour I watched the team practice. Eventually I got up and wandered over to the dugout where the manager and some of the girls were sitting. The manager, who I learned was named Rebecca, was a tall, athletic black woman in her late twenties. I turned on the tape player and started playing the “magnifier” tape I had played at home earlier. We chatted while the girls played.

“So are you going to come see us play?” she asked.

“Definately!”

“Danielle’s one of the best shortstops I’ve ever coached.”

“Who’s playing third?” I asked

“That’s Mai” Mai was a cute oriental girl, about fourteen. She had short black hair and a boyish figure. I was already making plans for a special tape for her.

When the tape ran out, I put in the tape I had played for Danielle in the car, the “please” tape. After it had played halfway through, I turned to the girls, “Girls, could you please go and get a drink of water?” Slowly the girls rose to their feet and left the dugout. I then turned to the manager. “Rebecca, I have something to confess. I think you’re a very attractive woman. Could I please, kiss you?” Rebecca eyes glazed for a moment, then she smiled and then moved close to me. We pressed our lips together in a quick smooch.

“Um, Rebecca,” I asked, “would you like to go out with me sometime?”

“I’m already seeing someone.”

“Well, could I have your phone number, then”

“Ben, I’m flattered. But you really ought to find a girl your own age.”

“Please,” I said.

“555-4825”

“Rebecca, it would please me very much if you would consent to go out on a date with me.”

Rebecca was silent for a moment, as though she were deciding something. “Yes. I’ll go out with you.”

“Great. Please kiss me again. More passionately this time.” She put her arms around me and we locked our lips together in a deep, warm kiss. When we broke, we looked up to see the girls back from the drinking fountain staring and giggling at us.

“Girls, Please forget you ever saw Rebecca and me kissing.” Immediately the girls fell silent and looked at each other with puzzled looks on their faces. They sat down and started talking about school.

Eventually the practice broke up. “OK, Girls! Gather ‘round!” Rebecca gave the team a final pep talk and the practice broke up.

Danielle and I drove off from practice. “What now?” she asked.

“I want to stop off at the mall. I have some things I want to buy.”

When we got to the mall Danielle followed me into a shop that sold cheap jewelry. I bought a necklace with a shiny glass pendant. We then went to the lingerie shop. Danielle started to follow me into the shop. “Please wait for me out here,” I said, then went inside. I looked around at some of the articles. I bought a full length see-thru robe, a french maid uniform, some lacy bras and four sets of stockings and garter belts. I expected to get a look from the saleslady, but she acted like I was buying socks. I guess she’d seen it all a million times. When I went outside I saw Danielle sitting on a bench.

“What did you get from there?” she asked.

“Please, Danielle, forget all about it.”

Danielle blinked, then re-oriented herself. “Any more shopping?” she asked, finally.

“Yep, one more stop” We then went to the pet shop. I bought a large size dog collar and a leash. “O.K.,” I said, as we left the pet shop, “We can go now.”

On the way over to Beth’s house, I had Danielle masturbate, pulling her shorts and panties down to her ankles and rub her pussy until she came.

“What do you think about playing with yourself now?”

“I love it.”

When we got to Beth’s house, Beth and Charlotte were there. I heard a tape playing in the background.

“Hello, Ben,” Beth said as she kissed me.

“Hello, Beth. Hi, Charlotte. Charlotte, this is my my sister Danielle”

“Hi, Danielle.”

We went into the living room. I gave Beth’s the “magnifier” tape I brought in and asked her to play it. We sat and talked for awhile. Beth was snuggled up against me. I could see Danielle was trying not to look and Charlotte kept crossing and uncrossing her legs. Beth’s mom came home. She was dressed in a short black miniskirt and a low cut sweater. I leaned over and whispered into Beth’s ear, “Ask your mother if Danielle can stay for dinner.”

“Hi kids,” she said.

“Hi. Hello” we chimed back. “Mom, this is Danielle, Ben’s sister. Would it be all right if she stayed for dinner?”

“Sure. I’m going to go take a lie down for awhile.” She went into her bedroom.

When the tape finished I whispered in Beth’s ear to put in the “hypnosis” tape. She got up and went to her bedroom to get the tape. I followed her. When we got to her bedroom I said “Sleep for me, Beth.” Instantly her eyes closed and her arms fell to her sides.

“Beth,” I said as I moved toward up behind her and rubbed her buttocks, “You have done very well in bringing Charlotte to me today. It pleases you to follow my commands, doesn’t it?”

“Yes,” she murmured.

“Did you hypnotize her?”

“Yes.”

“Very good, Beth. Last night, I gave you a power over your mother. You will exercise this power tonight.” I moved my hands around her waist and started massaging her breasts. “You want to have power over Charlotte and Danielle, also. When you have awakened, you will want me to hypnotize Charlotte and Danielle. The next time that the four of us are together, and everybody but you and I are not hypnotized, you will want me to give them commands so that you can hypnotize them also. Do you understand, Beth?”

“Yes, I understand.”

“Good. Now turn around and kiss me.” Beth turned around, put her arms around me and kissed me deeply. Her hand moved down between my legs and slowly traced the outline of my penis through my pants. We frenched each other for a few minutes before I broke the kiss.

“Now Beth, when I snap my fingers you will open your eyes. You will, however, remain completely asleep. You will act just as you do when you are awake. In exactly 30 minutes, you will wake up. You will then carry out the commands I have given you concerning Charlotte and Danielle. Lick your lips if you understand. Beth’s lips parted slightly and her tounge rolled around her soft, red lips.

“Get ready to open your eyes, Beth.” I snapped my fingers and Beth’s eyes opened. “How are you feeling?” I asked.

“I feel fine.” We went back and joined the others. On the way I stopped at Barbara’s bedroom door and put my ear up against it. I heard a soft moaning sound and thought I heard her call out my name. I smiled and went into the kitchen and listened into the living room. Charlotte and Danielle were talking about sex. Danielle’s curiosity about sex had compelled her to ask Charlotte about it.

Charlotte was speaking. “I was 14 when I first did it. It hurt some the first time, but you get used to it. It helps if the guy knows what he’s doing.”

“How do you know when you’re ready?” Danielle asked.

“You just know, that’s all.”

“What’s it like when his thing gets hard?”

“They’re all different. Some are longer than others, some thicker,” Charlotte said.

Beth added, “I knew this one guy who had a slight bend in his.”

“When a guy, you know, has an orgasm, how much stuff comes out?”

“Not very much. You’ll see.”

“What exactly is a blowjob?”

“That’s when you take his thing into your mouth and suck on it.”

“That’s what I thought. Why do they call it a ‘blowjob’?”

Danielle and Charlotte laughed. “Beats me.”