The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chapter 5

The Dinner

After a while we heard Beth’s mom Barbara arriving home. Beth and I untangled from each other, and Beth got up to help her mom with some groceries.

“Hello, Ben,” Barbara said. “How are you doing?”

“Fine, and you?”

“Just fine. By the way, thanks for the tape. I listened to it the whole day.”

“You liked it, then.”

“I sure did.”

“I’ve got another tape playing right now. I hope you like it.”

“It sounds good. Well, dinner will be ready in a little while.” Barbara went into the kitchen. Beth and I talked. I turned the tape I had playing after the side ran out. This tape had subliminal suggestions on it that would program Beth and her mom to be completely receptive to the idea of being hypnotized. They would go into a deep hypnotic sleep almost instantly whenever I tried to put them under. They would be unable to resist, all I would have to do is to look deeply into their eyes and they would be unable to look away, their minds would open completely to any idea I placed there. They would actually enjoy being hypnotized by me. But they would resist being hypnotized by anyone else. I figured that, like Beth, the first tape would make Barbara much more suggestible to the influence of this one.

Soon dinner was ready. We sat and ate. After the tape ran out, Beth got up and turned it over. “I like this tape,” Barbara said.

“I’m glad you like it.” I replied.

Beth and I started playing footsie under the table. We all talked about school and work. Soon dinner was over. “That was delicious. Thanks” I said.

“I’m glad you liked it.” Barbara said, reaching for a cigarette.

“Mom, you know you shouldn’t smoke,” Beth said.

“I know, honey. I’ve tried to quit, but it’s so damned hard.”

“Ben says he can help you. He been studying hypnosis.”

“Really? Ben, can you do it?”

I said, “Well, according to the book, you have to want it to happen.”

“Well, you can try if you like,” she said.

“OK. Let’s go into the living room,” I said. Barbara and Beth started clearing the dishes.

Soon we were in the living room, they were sitting on the couch. I was sitting in front of Barbara. “Look into my eyes,” I said, trying not to make it sound like a B movie. “You are getting very sleepy, very sleepy.” Barbara’s eyelids were starting to droop. “Listen to the sound of my voice. Your body is growing relaxed and limp. Soon you will be completely asleep and receptive to my every word. You’re attention is completely focused on me. Sleepier and sleepier. You hear nothing but the sound of my voice. When I touch your forehead, you will fall asleep.” I reached out and brushed my fingertips against her forehead. Barbara’s eyes closed and her heard drooped forward against her chest.

I looked over at Beth and was surprised to see that she was halfway hypnotized herself. I brushed my fingertips against her forehead and she, too, fell into a hypnotic slumber.

“You are asleep now,” I said to both of them, “Asleep and ready to follow my instructions. You will follow without hesitation. Nod your head if you understand.” Both ladies nodded their heads. “Now, Barbara, you will not hear me until I touch your leg. But you will continue to sleep, sinking deeper and deeper.”

I moved over to Beth and whispered in her ear. Beth, In a few moments you will wake up. You will not remember being hypnotized, but you will still follow the commands I am going to give you. When you awaken, you will want me to program your mother with a cue phrase such that you can place her into a hypnotic sleep any time you want. You will offer to let me spend the night with you if I agree to do this. Do you understand, Beth?”

“I understand.”

“When I tickle your pussy you will wake up. Get ready, Beth.” I reached over and lightly wiggled my fingers on her privates, then moved back to her mom as Beth opened her eyes. “Barbara, can you hear me?” I asked, squeezing her leg.

“Yes”, Barbara replied.

“Barbara, repeat after me. I don’t like to smoke.”

“I don’t like to smoke.", Barbara echoed.

“I want to quit smoking.”

“I want to quit smoking.”

“I will have superhuman willpower to resist smoking.”

“I will have superhuman willpower to resist smoking.”

“Very good, Barbara. When I snap my fingers you will awaken, remembering nothing that has happened while you were asleep.” I turned to Beth. “Anything else?”

“I wish I could do that. Can you make it so that I could do that?”

“Probably. But I shouldn’t. That wouldn’t be fair, taking advantage of your mom like that.”

“Oh Pleeeease. I’ll tell you what! I’ll let you spend the night with me.” Beth moved over to me and started stroking me with her hands.

“How can I resist that?” I asked

“You can’t. That’s the whole idea, silly.”

“All right, Barbara, Listen to me very carefully. Whenever you hear your daughter, Beth, say the words ‘Sleep for me, mom’, you will instantly fall back into a hypnotic sleep. You will obey all your daughter’s commands, with the following exceptions. You will never physically injure either yourself or anyone else and you will always follow my commands over hers. Do you understand, Barbara?”

“Yes, I understand”, replied Barbara.

“Good. Now, when I say the words ‘Sleep for me, Barbara’, you will return to a deep, hypnotic sleep. You will never remember anything that has happened to you while you have been asleep, unless you are commanded to remember. You will now listen to your daughter’s voice. You will obey it completely, with the exceptions I have just described to you. When Beth snaps her fingers, you will become completely awake.” I turned to Beth. “Go ahead, dear.”

“Mom, Ben is our houseguest. You want him to spend the night. You don’t have an extra bed, so you want him to sleep in my bed. You trust us completely. You won’t have any reservations about us sleeping in the same bed. Do you understand, mom?”

“I understand, Beth,” Barbara said.

“Now, mom, I’m going to snap my fingers, and you’ll wake up.” Beth snapped her fingers, her mom opened her eyes, blinked, and said “I guess it didn’t work.”

“No mom, you were really under.”

“Was I? I don’t remember a thing.”

“Care for a cigarette?”

Barbara made a face. “Ugh. Hey, I really don’t want a cigarette! Wow, that’s incredible! Thanks, Ben.”

“You’re most welcome,” I replied.

“How long does this last?”

“It’s hard to say. If you feel the need for a cigarette, we can try again.”

“All right. So, anyone care for some ice cream?”

“Sure,” I said. “I’ll help you.” I leaned over to Beth and whispered in her ear, “Wait her until I return.” I got up and followed Barbara into the kitchen. Beth remained sitting on the couch.

When we got to the kitchen, Beth got some bowls from the cupboard while I looked in the freezer. I pulled out a box of ice cream and brought it to the counter. “Sleep for me, Barbara,” I said. Barbara’s arms dropped to her sides. “You are asleep, but you can hear me. Can you hear me, Barbara?”

“Yes, I can hear you,” she said.

“Good. Turn and face me.” Barbara turned and faced me. “Open your eyes.” Her eyes opened and look deeply into mine. “Barbara, you want to tell me some things. How old are you?”

“Thirty-Eight.”

“How long have you been divorced from Beth’s father?”

“Three years.”

“I see. Are you seeing anyone these days.”

“No.”

“Tell me, Barbara, how long has it been since you’ve been with a man?”

“Almost six months.”

“I bet you miss making love to a man. Tell me how much you miss it.”

“I miss it so much, I get so horny sometimes,” Barbara said.

“Do you play with yourself when you get horny?” I asked.

“Sometimes.”

I stroked her arms. “Barbara, listen to me and obey. When you go to bed tonight, you’ll feel especially horny. You will keep drifting to thoughts of me. When you think of me, you’ll feel even more and more horny. You’ll start touching yourself, you won’t be able to resist. As you play with yourself, you’ll fantasize about me.” I started stroking her breasts. “You imagine I’m with you, loving you. When you come, you’ll call out my name. Afterwards, you’ll fall into normal sleep. You’ll sleep peacefully the whole night, and awaken at your normal time. Do you understand, Barbara?”

“I understand.” Her breathing was rapid.

By now, I was rubbing her crotch. “You’ll remember masturbating while thinking of me, and you’ll have wonderful feelings whenever you see me or think about me. You won’t care that I’m your daughter’s boyfriend, you’ll decide you want me too. You want to have a secret affair with me. Tell me what you want, Barbara.”

“I want to have a secret affair with you.”

“Spread your legs a little, dear.” Barbara’s knees parted, I could feel the her pussy getting hotter and wetter. “Kiss me now to seal your desire for me.” Barbara’s lips met mine, and we kissed long and deeply. I commanded Barbara to close her eyes. “I’m going to wake you up now, Barbara. When I count to three, you will wake up and return to what you were doing.” I moved my hand away from her privates and leaned over to her ear and whispered, “Barbara, whenever I whisper into your ear for you to do something, you will forget completely that I have said anything to you. But you will follow my instructions, nonetheless. Nod your head if you understand.” Barbara’s head nodded up and down. “I’m going to wake you up now, Barbara. On the count of three you will become completely awake. One...two...three.”