The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chapter 4

Shopping

The next morning I arrived at Beth’s house at the usual time to take her to school. She was waiting for me on her front porch. She climbed into the car, we kissed passionately, and drove off.

“Did you sleep well, Beth?” I asked.

“Yes, I did, though I sure had a strange dream last night.”

“Oh yeah? What was it?”

“Well, I dreamt that we were back in the park, having our picnic, and we were both naked. You started licking my breasts, and I was stroking your, you know, penis. It got really big and the next thing I knew, I was on my back and you were on top of me, and we were making love right out in the open. And it was great!”

“Wow. What else happened.”

“Then we rolled over, and I climbed on top of you and slid down onto you. We were both moaning and moving faster and faster. Then we both came at the same time. When I woke up this morning, my hand was down my panties and they were completely soaked.”

“Have you ever had a dream like that before?”

“No, never.”

“Sounds like you must be pretty tired this morning.”

“No, I feel wonderful.”

“Are you sure you wouldn’t like to sleep for me now, Beth?”

“Huh?”

I realized I had mis-spoke the cue phrase. “Sleep for me, Beth.” I repeated. Her eyes closed and she leaned back in the car seat, completely asleep. “Beth, can you hear me?” I asked.

“Yes.”

“You have obeyed my commands faithfully and completely. That pleases me. You want to please me, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Fine. In a few moments, I will awaken you. You will not remember being asleep now. After school today, you will want to go shopping at the mall. You will make some excuse to leave me for a while, then you will go to the lingerie shop. You will pick out some really erotic undies and buy them. You want to buy something that you think will really make me hot. After you have bought them, you will hide them in your gym bag. You like to wear exotic underwear. Tell me, Beth, what do you think of exotic underwear?”

“I like to wear exotic underwear.” Beth droned.

“Yes, you love it. You know it will please me. You want to please me, don’t you?”

“Yes”

“But, remember, it’s your little secret. You mustn’t let on what you’re doing, or it would spoil the surprise. Repeat after me, ‘my little secret.’”

“My little secret.” A faint smile crossed over her sleeping face.

“Very good, Beth. Now, you want to invite me over to dinner tonight. Call your mom at work when you get to school and ask her if I can come to dinner tonight. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“All right. On the count of three, you’ll become completely awake. Awake and refreshed, and you’ll remember none of this, but you’ll carry out my commands without fail. Get ready, Beth. One...two...three.” Beth’s eyes opened. She looked around for a tonight. It’s the least I can do after that lovely picnic you took me on yesterday.”

“That sounds good,” I said.

“I’ll call my mom to make sure it’s okay with her.” By now we were reaching her school. “Oh Ben, can you do me a favor?”

“Anything.”

“Can you take me to the mall after school? I have some things I want to get.”

“Sure. What is it?”

“Oh, nothing you’d be interested in. Some female things,” she said, slyly.

“Oh. Never mind.” By now we were pulling into the school parking lot. A quick kiss, a quick rub of her breast, and she was gone. I drove off, already planning in my head what my next tapes were going to be. Something for Beth and her mom, and something for her cheerleader friend.

The day passed slowly enough and soon I was back at the high school waiting for Beth. She emerged with one of her girlfriends. “Ben, you know Charlotte, don’t you?” Charlotte was her friend on the cheerleading squad. She was a short redhead, with green eyes and the cutest behind in school. She was wearing a cheerleader’s uniform. When I had been going to school, she had never once talked to me. “Hi Ben,” Charlotte said, “I’ve heard a lot of good things about you from Beth.”

“Hi Charlotte, It’s nice to meet you. I take it you’re a cheerleader?”

“That’s right”

“I’m going to try out for the cheerleaders,” Beth said.

“Don’t get your hopes up too high,” Charlotte said, “you’ve got my vote, but there’s a lot of competition this year.”

“Well, I’m still going to try.” Beth said, climbing into the car. “Bye, Charlotte, see you Monday.”

“Bye.”

We drove off towards the mall. “Sleep for me, Beth.” I said. As before, Beth fell instantly into a sleep state. “I’m going to give you a tape,” I said. “You will take this tape to school and play it for Charlotte. If she asks to borrow it, you will be happy to loan it to her.” The commands implanted on that tape would make anyone who heard it believe that Beth was the best possible choice for the cheerleading squad. Also, whoever listened to it would want to play the tape repeatedly for the entire cheerleading squad. I put the tape in her hand and said “When I snap my fingers, you will awaken, and as always, you will not remember being asleep, but will still obey my commands. Do you understand?” Beth nodded and I snapped my fingers.

“Is dinner still on?” I asked.

“Yes. I called my mom and she said it would be wonderful to have you over. Usually she doesn’t like it when my boyfriends come to the house, but she said you were different. I think she really likes you.”

I said, “I hope you don’t hold that against me.” She giggled.

When we got to the mall, we went inside, and Beth said “Where should I meet you?”

“I’ll be at the bookstore.”

“OK, see you in about a half an hour” We kissed and parted. I watched her to see which way she was going; yes, she was moving in the direction of the lingerie shop. I turned and went the other way, towards the bookstore. When I got there, I went to the psychology section and started looking at the books on hypnosis. I figured I should start learning all I could on the subject. I found one titled “How to Hypnotize” and bought it. I was reading it when Beth met me.

“All done.” she said. We hugged and kissed warmly. “What’s that?”

“It’s a book on hypnosis. It look interesting; I’ve always wanted to try hypnotizing someone.”

“I saw a show on T.V. about that.” Beth said. “The hypnotist put some people under and made them do all sorts of things.”

“Like what?”

“Well, he made one woman become stiff as a board, and then he suspended her between a couple of chairs. She didn’t bend an inch, even when he climbed up and stood on her stomach.”

“Huh. According to this book, there’s a lot of useful applications for hypnosis.” I started reading from the back cover, “Like stopping smoking, losing weight, building self esteem.”

“Can you hypnotize my mom and make her stop smoking?”

“I can try.”

We drove back to Beth’s house. Her mom was still at work. “What time does your mom get home?” I asked.

“In about an hour.”

I nodded. I moved forward and kissed her. I then whispered in her ear, “Let’s take a shower and wash each other.”

“Well, I’m going to take a shower.", Beth said. With a mischievous smile she added, “Care to join me?”

“What?”

She put her hands on my chest. “It’s OK, Ben. I want you to.” She took my hand and led me to the bathroom. She started pulling my shirt out of my pants. “Undress me,” she said, staring intently into my eyes. I started unbuttoning her blouse. Soon we were both naked. Beth walked to the shower and turned the water on. She adjusted the temperature and then stepped in. “Come on, the water’s warm.” I joined her in the shower.

Beth said, “Soap me down, Ben,” handed me a bar of soap and turned around. I started rubbing soap on her back. The water was splashing on her face and hair, the water was streaming down her long, blonde hair. I lathered her up whole back and the I moved down, sliding the bar along towards her butt. I worked some soap into my hands and ran my fingers over her cheeks. I moved my hands into her ass and squeezed the warm flesh of her buttocks. She yipped as I gave her a playful slap on the butt and moved down more. I slid the bar up and down her legs, feeling the tender skin on her inner thighs. I stood up and rubbed my front and rubbed up against her. “Back side’s done, honey. My turn.”

Beth took the bar of soap from me as I turned around and started soaping up my back. Slowly she worked the soap all over me. She lathered my back and butt. She then returned the slap I had given her and moved down to wash my legs. By now my penis was swelling, although not yet erect. “Sleep for me, Beth,” I said. I turned around and looked at her. She was on her knees, arms at her sides, eyes closed. The water was cascading down on her.

“Beth,” I said, “Without using your hands, start playing with my penis with your mouth.” Beth took the tip into her mouth and started sucking on it. I moved from side to side, pulling out of her mouth, and Beth moved her head to follow me. I was getting hard fast! “Lick my balls,” I commanded. Beth released my cock and started in on my testicles. “You love to lick my balls. Tell me what you love, Beth.”

“I love to lick your balls,” Beth said. She kept licking them.

By now I was ready to come, but I didn’t want to come so soon. After all, the night was still young, and I had plans. “Stop now, Beth.” She returned to her kneeling position. “When I touch you nose with my penis, you will awaken and continue the shower. Rub your breasts if you understand.” Her hands moved up from her sides, and cupped her tits. I buckled my hips and my cock touched her nose. Beth picked up the soap, stood up and opened her eyes. “Now do my front.” I said.

Beth rubbed the soap all over my chest and stomach. She worked the soap into my body hair. We stood, staring into each others eyes, grinning with pleasure. She worked some soap into her hands and started massaging my totally erect penis. I took the soap from her and started rubbing it on her breasts. Her nipples were hard points, staring at me as I lathered up her tits. I moved down her belly, feeling the skin yield as I touched it, “Hey, that tickles!", she said, pausing on my cock and balls.

“Sorry,” I said. I worked some soap into my hands and started lathering up her pubic hair. Soon I had a full head of soap, I moved it down to her pussy and started rubbing. her vagina.

“Mmmmm....,” she moaned. I moved forward we started rubbing our wet soapy bodies together. Our arms were locked tightly around each other and we kissed with abandon. Our tongues intertwined and circled. Our bodies moved up and down against each other. I moved my mouth towards her ear and whispered “When I touch your pussy, you will come.” Our tongues resumed their dance as I moved my hand down her back and reached in and touched her pussy from behind. “Oh..Oh..OOOOOOHHHHHH!!!", Beth screamed and squeezed me so hard she almost knocked the wind out of me. Her knees buckled and I was holding her up as she orgasmed, her head pressed firmly against my shoulder.

Slowly she returned to earth and we separated. We rinsed off and Beth turned off the shower. We stepped out and Beth grabbed a couple of towels. We dried each other off, and kissed. “Sleep for me, Beth”. Beth closed her eyes and fell into a trance. “When I snap my fingers you will open your eyes and go and get your gym bag and return. You will then dress me and shoo me out of the bathroom and dress yourself. However, under your clothes, you will wear the sexy underwear you bought earlier today. You will then join me in the living room. You will stay completely asleep throughout. Do you understand, Beth?”

“I understand.”

“When you see me, you will awaken and feel completely awake. You will, however, have an overpowering urge to sit close to me and engage in heavy petting. You will not allow me to remove any of your clothes, but you will allow me to touch you through your clothes in any way I wish. Get ready Beth.” I snapped my fingers.

Beth opened her eyes, said “Excuse me a minute.", and walked out of the bathroom, naked. She returned a minute later. “You’re not dressed yet?” she asked. she dressed me, then said “I gotta pee. Go on out to the living room, I’ll be with you in a minute.”

“OK”

I went to the living room, turned on the stereo and put on the other tape I had brought with me. I sat on the couch and waited.

Beth came in after a few minutes and sat next to me. We spent the rest of the time before Beth’s mom got home kissing and necking on the couch.