The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chapter 3

The Picnic

Soon, we arrived at the park, and set up our picnic lunch in a secluded grove under some trees. I spread a blanket, and Beth unwrapped the sandwiches. We kicked off our shoes and sat down together. For a time we ate in silence, enjoying the tranquil woodlands. After we finished, I leaned back against a tree, and Beth lazily sat in my arms, with her back to me. I slowly caressed her arms, nuzzling her hair and neck. We made small talk about school, one of her friends was thinking of trying out for the cheerleading squad. I leaned forward and whispered in her ear, “Keep talking, Beth.” normal, sit back down in my arms, and not remember any of this. Nod your head if you understand.” Her head nodded.

“Cheerleader,” I said. Immediately, Beth stood up, moved forward, turned around to face me, and started into a cheerleading routine. “Go Cougars, Go!", she said, moving an imaginary set of pom-poms from side to side. I watched her go through a couple of cheers. She was actually pretty good. Watching her knowing that she was completely under my command was really turning me on. Every now and then, she would do a vertical split, raising her foot up as high as she could. I could see brief glimpses of her pussy through the bottom of her shorts.

“Stop now, Beth.” As soon as the word “Beth” was out of my mouth, she stopped, came back to me and sat as she had before. “That was great, Beth.” I said.

“What was great?” she asked.

“Why um..the food.”

“Oh.”

“Beth, I really think you should try out for the cheerleading squad.”

“Oh, I don’t know. It’s a lot of work.”

I whispered in to her ear, “Beth, you want to be a cheerleader.”

Beth continued, “Although it’d be a lot of fun.”

“Try out for the cheerleading squad”, I whispered.

“What the hell, I’ll do it.", she said, confidently.

We sat for a time, me massaging her breasts and thighs. “Beth,” I whispered eventually into her ear, “You’re very sleepy. You can hardly keep your eyes open. In a few seconds you’ll fall into a deep slumber. You’ll be completely obedient to my every command. Do you understand, Beth?". She nodded.

“You’ll fall into this deep sleep whenever you hear me say the words ‘sleep for me, Beth’. Now repeat after me, ‘Whenever I hear Ben say the words “sleep for me, Beth”’".

“Whenever I Ben say the words ‘sleep for me, Beth.’”

“’I will sleep and obey Ben.’”

“I will sleep and obey Ben.”

“Sleep for me, Beth,” I said aloud. Her body became even more relaxed than before. “Stand up,” I commanded. Slowly, Beth stood. “Turn around and face me.” Beth obeyed. “When I count to three and say the word ‘Striptease’, you will open your eyes. You will stay deeply asleep. You will become a striptease dancer. You will be on stage before me. You want to dance for me. You want to show your body off to me. You will slowly strip for me. You will masturbate for me. You love to masturbate for me. Do you understand, Beth? nod your head if you understand.” Eyes still closed, Beth’s head nodded up then down.

“One, two, three, striptease.” I said.

Beth’s eyes opened, a big smile came over her face, and she began to dance erotically. Rubbing her hands over her breasts, she crouched and spread her legs wide. Her hand moved down from her tits and began rubbing up and down on her crotch. The dance continued. She pulled the shirt up over her breasts and gave me a look of total wantonness. Both her nipples were erect and she wet her fingers on her tongue and circled each nipple, which made them even more pronounced. She turned around and bent over, giving me an excellent view of her bottom. Slowly, she slid the shorts down over her hips, they dropped to her feet. She wiggled her cheeks, then moved a hand between her legs and started massaging her clitoris. Still playing with herself, she straightened up and turned around. Her breathing was heavy and I could see her breasts rising and falling as she continued masturbating while dancing in a swaying motion. I could tell she was ready to come soon, but I had other plans.

“Freeze!” I snapped. Instantly, Beth stopped in mid-dance. I stood up and approached her. “You cannot move.", I commanded. I started to run my hands over her body, then moved my face towards her breasts. “When I lick your tits, you will feel great pleasure, but you will be unable to orgasm. I took one breast and then the other into my mouth and sucked on each nipple. Beth was panting by now, a look of desperation on her face. “When I touch your pussy,” I continued, “you will feel even more pleasure, but you will still be unable to come. Move your hand away from your pussy, Beth.” She moved her hand to her side, away from her pubic area, and I replaced it with my hand. Slowly at first, then faster, I massaged her clitoris, Dipping my hand into her vagina to moisten my fingers, I moved back to her bud. I said, “After I lick your pussy for one minute, you will come more intensely then you ever have before.", I got down onto my knees and licked her pussy with my tongue. Beth was gasping, her whole body quivering, I started sliding my fingers in and out of her, while taking her clitoris between my lips and gently squeezing it between my lips while flicking it back and forth with my tongue. True to my command, after a minute, Beth’s body shook, her knees still locked in place, and a powerful orgasm ripped through her.

I stood, kissed her all over her face, and told her she could sit now. Beth sat, and I sat down in front of her. We sat for a time, me massaging her breasts and thighs. “Beth,” I said eventually, “When I snap my fingers, you will behave just as you do when you are awake, but you will still be completely asleep, and you will still obey all my commands. My penis is a popsicle. A yummy cool, icy treat. When I say the words ‘How about a popsicle’, you will suddenly be very hungry. You will take my penis and lick and suck it just like a popsicle. You don’t want to bite down on it, just lick and suck it. My penis will taste wonderful, and the more you taste it, the more and more you’ll want it. When I come, it will taste like the most delicious thing in the world. After I’ve come, you will eat all my sperm. Squeeze my hand if you understand, Beth.” Her hand moved up and squeezed mine, which was cupping her young, firm tit. I snapped my fingers and Beth’s eyes opened.

“Beth,” I said, “are you hungry?”

“No, not really.”

“How about a popsicle?”

“Mmm, yeah, that sounds good”. She got up onto her knees, turned around and started unclasping my pants. “What’s your favorite flavor?", I asked, laying down on my back.

“Cherry.”

“Well, I have something even better.” By now, my pants were down to my knees and Beth was working on my underwear. Soon my already erect penis was in her hand. Licking her lips, she moved her head down and ran her tongue from the base all the way up to the tip, then took the top in her mouth and started to suck on it. “Mmmm...this is good”, she mumbled.

I was already so close to coming that I soon exploded into Beth’s mouth. She rolled my sperm in her mouth for a minute, then swallowed it, a look of intense pleasure on her face. She dabbed her finger on a strand that had dribbled out of her mouth, and swept it into her mouth. “That was delicious! I’ve never had a popsicle that tasted so good!”

“You liked that, huh?”

“I sure did!”

“Come, lay down beside me.” Beth moved to obey. We spent an eternity nuzzling, exploring each other’s bodies. “Sleep for me, Beth,” I said. Beth’s eyes closed. “Beth, you love sucking my penis. You want to please me, don’t you?” Beth nodded. “You will want to suck my penis anytime I ask. What will you do anytime I ask, Beth?”

“Suck your penis.”

“Very good, Beth. Now, when I snap my fingers, you will open your eyes, get dressed, and awaken. You will not remember any of the things we have done here. You will remember us having a pleasant picnic and going for a walk afterwards. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand.”

I snapped my fingers and Beth opened her eyes and got up. While she got dressed, I pulled my shorts and pants back on. After she had finished dressing, she blinked once and reoriented herself. By now it was starting to get dark. “I guess it’s time we got going,” I said.

We drove back to her house. When we reached her house, we french kissed for a while, and I whispered in her ear, “Beth, Play this James Taylor tape all evening. Make sure your mom can hear it. Tomorrow morning, give the Cat Stevens tape to your mom. Tell her that you want her to have it. When you go to bed tonight, you will sleep soundly and peacefully. You will have wild, erotic dreams of me making love to you. While you are dreaming, you will masturbate in your sleep, and you will come many, many times. Tomorrow morning you will want to tell me all about your dreams. Nod your head if you understand?” Her head nodded. “Well, good night Beth,” I said.

“Good night, love”, she responded

I drove off, making plans for the weekend. I would definitely be making more tapes, both for Beth, and her mom.