The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chapter 2

A Drive in the Country

During the day I could hardly keep my mind off Beth, and her actions that morning. No doubt, these were the suggestions I had placed on the tape at work. I probably lost a few points on the test that day, being as preoccupied as I was. I had a couple of hours free that day between classes, so I went to the psych lab and made another subliminal tape. After my classes were over, I went back to Beth’s house and picked up some light summer clothes. Her mother, Barbara, was there. Barbara was a divorcee’, in her mid thirties, but still in excellent shape. She was a tall brunette, with dancer’s legs and dark features. We spoke briefly at the door.

“Hello Ben”, she said as she opened the door

“Hello, Barbara, how are you?”

“Just fine. Here’s those clothes Beth asked me to give you.”

“Thanks. Is there anything I should tell Beth?”

“No, you kids just go and have a good time. Oh there is something you can do for me.”

“What’s that?”

“Can you make me a tape of that Cat Stevens album, like you made for Beth? I’d like to listen to it during the day, but she takes it to school with her.”

“Sure. What time should I have Beth home by?”

“Oh, anytime is all right. I trust you.” That was a switch. Usually Beth had to be home by 11:00 on weekends and 9:00 on weeknights.

She then did something that surprised me. She hugged me and planted a small kiss in my cheek. I left wondering if my tape had affected Beth’s mom.

I went to the deli and picked up some sandwiches and some sodas. I then went back to Beth’s school and she emerged from the front door a few minutes later. She got in the car, and we drove off towards the park.

“I have something I want to tell you.” she said.

“What is it?”

“Did you notice some guy talking to me when you let me out this morning?”

“Uh huh.”

“Well,...this is hard for me to tell you, but that was Jeff. He and I have been kind of seeing each other for the last few weeks.”

“I see. Did you have any feelings for him?”

“Um. Well I thought I did, but I told him that it was over between us. I thought I kind of liked him, and with us going to different schools and all, I thought we were sort of growing apart. But I realized last night that I didn’t really want him.”

“Beth, do you trust me?", I asked.

“Oh yes!", she replied.

“Well, I’m glad you told me about Jeff. I want you to know that you can tell me about anything, absolutely anything. When did you decide you wanted me?”

“I was listening to that Cat Stevens tape you made me, and I started thinking of you...the times we’ve spent together, and I just got totally hot for you. Later that night, when I was in bed, I started fantasizing that you were with me, and I started touching myself, down between my legs.”

“You’ve never done that about Jeff?”

“I’ve never done that about anyone before, but thinking of you just made me so horny that I couldn’t resist.”

“Well, as far as I’m concerned, this whole Jeff thing is ancient history. Let’s speak of him no more.”

“Oh Ben! I love you!”

“Um...” I said eventually, “Beth, I know I have feelings for you. I just don’t know if I love you.”

“It’s all right. I know you love me too. You just don’t know it yet.”

We continued to drive towards the park. She snuggled up to me, my arm around her. I pulled the tape I had made from my pocket and inserted it into the car’s tape player. “Here’s a tape you might enjoy.” I said.

“More Cat Stevens?", she asked.

“No, James Taylor. It’s pretty good.”

By now Beth was so suggestive to the tapes I had made, that she started responding to the hidden messages immediately. Under the music I could imagine the subliminal messages, of course I couldn’t hear them. “You love Ben completely. You will do anything Ben asks. You want to give yourself to Ben.” Slowly I slipped my hand down the top of her blouse. I could feel her breast through her bra. Beth sighed, smiled and closed her eyes. I continued to massage her through her bra. The tape continued, and slowly the suggestions became more and more imperative, “You love Ben. You must follow Ben. Ben is your master. Submit to Ben’s commands, You are Ben’s love.” and finally just “Obey..Ben...Master...Submit...Obey...Commands.” After 10 minutes of this, I could tell that Beth was ready for the next step.

“Beth, honey?”

“Hmm?”

“Are you asleep?”

“Mmm Hmm.”

“It’s so restful to be here, snuggled up against me. You feel yourself drifting away, just drifting. Your arms feel so heavy, so heavy. You can feel every muscle in your body relaxing. You’re so tired, you’re falling asleep now, deeply asleep. Sleep now Beth. Deeply asleep.” I could tell her breathing was becoming very slow and regular. The tape had put her into a condition where she was completely unable to resist any suggestion I put into her head.

“Now Beth, are you warm? Nod your head if you feel warm.”

Slowly, Beth’s head nodded up and down.

“Yes, you’re warm. It’s such a warm day. So hot. It’s burning up.” I could see a bead of sweat form and run down Beth’s peaceful angelic face. “You’re so hot, you can hardly bear it.” She started to slowly twist her lovely head from side to side. “You feel so hot with all those clothes on. You can’t get cool unless you change into your cool, cool summer clothes. Take off your clothes, Beth.”

Slowly her hands moved up to her blouse. One by one, she undid the buttons, pulled the blouse out of her jeans, and removed it. Next, her hands moved behind her, and unclasped the bra, and slid it down her arms. She sat there for a moment, topless, and then she slipped her shoes and socks off. Then she fumbled with the clasp of her jeans, pulled the zipper down. Since the jeans were tight, I was afraid that the motion needed to slide the jeans off her legs would awaken her, but soon enough, the pants were off. Then she stuck her thumbs into her panties, slid them down to her ankles, and off her dainty feet. Completely nude, she sat there, eyes still closed, resting comfortably.

“Sleep now, Beth.", said. “It’s so peaceful, so relaxing to sleep.” I slowly moved my hand over her naked body, exploring the smooth curves of her breasts, the tender skin of her thighs, and lightly stroked her pubic hair with the balls of my fingertips.

“Spread your legs, Beth. You’ll feel so much cooler if you spread your legs.” Slowly hers legs drifted apart until I could see the moist fur covering her pussy lips. She was becoming aroused by all the attention my hand as giving her.

“I see you’re responding well my dear. It feels so nice to be naked. You love being naked. You want to show me how much you enjoy being naked. You want to touch yourself like you did last night. You remember how good it felt? How good it felt to give yourself pleasure. Touch yourself, Beth. Touch your pussy.” Her hand moved, almost with a mind of it’s own, between her legs, and she started massaging her clitoris. Her face, still peaceful, eyes closed, was rapt with pleasure and a broad smile went over her face as she stroked herself.

“You’re remembering how much you longed to be with me, to be next to me. I’m here with you now. I’m watching you when you play with yourself. Whenever you play with yourself, I will be with you, watching you. You love it when I watch you. You love to masturbate in front of me. Beth, do you love it when you masturbate for me?”

“Yes”, she whispered.

“Yes, you love it so much. Tell me, Beth. Tell me what you’re doing.”

“I’m masturbating for you.”

“Tell me you’re playing with you’re pussy for me.”

“I’m playing with my pussy for you.”

Put your fingers inside yourself. You need to feel your fingers inside your pussy. Her fingers started sliding in and out.

“You feel even more pleasure now. More and more. In a few seconds you’re going to have an orgasm. A very powerful orgasm. Tell me Beth, have you every had an orgasm before?”

“No.”

“But you’re going to have one now. Feel the pleasure spreading over your body. Spreading out from your pussy. Down your legs. Up into your belly. Through your breasts. Do you feel it, Beth?”

“Yes.” Her hand was pumping in and out of her pussy by now.

“Your whole body is ready to come for me. Get ready, Beth. Are you ready to come for me?”

“Yes.”

“When I touch your left nipple, you will come for me. You will come loudly and passionately.” I moved my hand up to her left breast and delicately touched her left nipple and simultaneously whispered “Come” in her ear.

“NNNNNGGGGGHHHHH!!", Beth moaned, her hips bucking in time with her hand. “OOOHHHH GODDDDDD!!!!” She screamed. Slowly, she stopped panting.

“Relax now, Beth. Let your body grow limp and sleep.” Her eyes still closed, her body relaxed, her hand still inserted in her own pussy.

“Now Beth, Sleep and listen. You have come for me. You love to come. You want to feel this again and again. As you play with yourself more and more, it will become easier and easier to come. Soon, you will be able to come with just a touch. Do you understand, Beth?”

“Yes”, she answered, in a breathy whisper.

“Now you want to take your hand from your pussy and rub it onto your tongue. It’s so good to taste yourself. You want to taste your pussy. Taste yourself, Beth.” Slowly, her fingers pulled out from her vagina and moved up to her mouth. Her fingers were drenched in her own juices. Her tongue snaked out of her mouth, and her index finger rubbed slowly against it.

“It tastes so good, so good. How does it taste, sweetie?”

“It tastes good.”

“Lick you fingers, Beth. Lick up all that yummy pussy taste. You want it. It’s the most delicious thing you’ve ever tasted. Get it all, Beth. Suck the sweet flavor from your fingers.” One by one, her fingers went deep into her mouth, her cheeks pulled in as she sucked each finger dry.

By now we were almost to the park. I decided to try some additional commands to see if they would be followed after she was awake.

“You must put you summer clothes on now, honey. As much as you hate not being naked, you realize that you must wear clothes sometimes. You’ll go without underwear, You’ll be happy to run around with no panties or bra. Put your clothes on, Beth.” She pulled on the loose shorts, and pulled the tee-shirt over her head. Her nipples were still erect, and I could see the buds pointing through the material of her shirt.

“Now Beth, listen very carefully. In a few minutes you’ll wake up. You’ll be completely awake and refreshed. You won’t have any memories of getting naked for me, masturbating for me, coming for me. All you’ll remember is that you and I had a pleasant conversation. But deep down, you’ll know how much you love doing all those things for me. Do you understand, Beth?”

“Yes.”

“You won’t think about how you got into the clothes you’re wearing. As far as you can remember, you’ve been wearing these clothes all day. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“While you’re awake I’m going to whisper some things into your ear. As soon as you hear the words, you’ll forget all about them. But you’ll follow my whispered instructions, nonetheless. Beth, do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Tell me what you’ll do when you hear my instructions.”

“I will forget all about them, but still follow them.”

“Very good, my dear. You want to follow my instructions, Don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Now, on the count of five, you will become completely awake. You will not remember any of the wonderful things you have done for me. You’ll follow all my whispered instructions without remembering them. Are you ready Beth?”

“Yes.”

“Here we go. One...starting to wake up...two...becoming more awake...three...halfway there...four...almost awake...five. Awake.” Her eyelids fluttered, then opened. She stretched, and asked “Are we there yet?”

“About another mile to go. So what do you think of the tape?”

“I love it.”

“It’s yours then. Have your mom listen to it, I’ll bet she’ll like it too.”