The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following is a new story I have just written. I hope you like it.

STANDARD DISCLAIMER:

If you are under the legal age of consent, or object to explicit sexual material, please stop reading now. If said material is illegal in your area, please stop reading now.

All characters in this work are fictional, and any resemblence to any persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Chapter 1

The Experiment

About fifteen years ago I had a girlfriend named Beth. I was 18, and attending community college, and she was 17, and still in high school. Beth was a natural blonde, with a nice figure, just enough baby fat left over to keep her from being a waif, and an adorable face with blue eyes and a cute button nose with a slight upturn. We had started going out during my senior year, and after I graduated, we continued seeing each other. We had never progressed beyond the holding hands stage. Since the college I was attending was right across the street from the high school, I would pick her up from home in the morning, drop here off at school, and pick her up at the end of the day. Sometimes I had class in the afternoon, or she had after school activities, and she would take the bus on those occasions. About a month or so into the semester, she started taking the bus home more and more often, but I didn’t suspect anything at the time. Then a friend told me that Beth was seeing another fellow at the high school, and that she had agreed to go out with him.

Under ordinary circumstances, the relationship would have ended normally, but I had an idea to I wanted to try. One of my classes was in Psychology in Advertising, and we were studying subliminal suggestion. The whole idea that thoughts and commands could be placed into the subconscious of another person, which would be followed, fascinated me. The college had a machine which would record subliminal suggestions onto a tape. I decided to try a little practical application for myself.

I had a Cat Stevens album which Beth liked, and I offered to make a tape copy for her. So I recorded the music onto the tape, plus some almost inaudible suggestions. The instructions started slowly, things that her mind would not likely reject; “You enjoy Cat Stevens. You want to listen to this tape again.” I included that one hoping that repeated playings would reinforce the suggestions in her mind. Progressively, the suggestions became more and more focused on me, “Ben makes you happy. You’re happy to be with Ben. You can tell Ben anything.” and later on, “You love Ben, You need Ben, You want Ben to touch you. Ben makes you hot.” By the end of the tape the suggestions were just single word commands, “Love...Ben...Hot...Sex...Ben...Trust...Desire...Ben...Love...Touch ...Ben...” I gave her the tape one Monday morning as I dropped her off to school.

At first I didn’t notice anything different in Beth; we continued to see each other in the mornings on the way to our respective schools, and although our good morning kisses in the car at her house seemed a little more passionate than usual, I couldn’t be sure why. On Thursday, however, when I picked her up, we kissed as usual, and I tried moving my hand down from her cheek towards her breast. Instead of breaking the kiss and moving my hand away, as usual, she moaned slightly, parted her lips and started pushing her tongue into my mouth. Needless to say, I was ecstatic. I started kneading her breast in earnest, feeling the nipple grow hard and pointy through her blouse. Her breathing grew heavy, and her hands started rubbing and massaging me. The kiss lasted almost a whole minute, and by the time we broke, I was sporting a boner. “We better get going, or we’ll be late.” I said.

“I have an idea. Lets ditch school and spend the day together”, she said, slowly rubbing her hand back and forth on my leg.

“No,” I replied, “I got a big test today.”

“Then lets go to the park and have a picnic after school.” During the summer, we had gone to this park up in the mountains for picnics, but lately she had been too busy with her after school activities to go.

“That sounds great!” It was a perfect day for a picnic, sunny, with a slow cool breeze. “I’ll tell you what, call your mom and I’ll stop by your house and pick up some picnic clothes for you.”

We drove to school, she resting her head against my shoulder, occasionally planting quick nips on my cheek and neck. When I dropped her off, we had another long, passionate kiss, our tongues intertwining, our hands exploring each other’s bodies. When she got out, and I was driving away, I noticed some guy talking to her at the curb. Just before I was out of viewing range, I saw the guy try to take her hand, and Beth pull her hand back. I smiled as I drove off.