The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chapter 14

Girl vs Girl

Meanwhile, Danielle was suckling on Barbara’s tongue as they furiously frigged each other. I commanded them to stop, then I commanded Barbara to lie down on the floor and positioned Danielle opposite her so that they could suckle at each other’s tits. “You feel an overwhelming need to breastfeed each other.” I commanded. Instantly, they were at each other. Danielle took Barbara’s larger tit in her hand and swirled her tongue around the nipple, then wrapped her lips around it and sucked deeply. Barbara reciprocated the actions on her maid’s teeny titties.

I moved behind Barbara, spread her legs apart and felt her pussy. It was hot, almost like it was on fire. I felt almost no resistance at all as I slid my organ into her. Barbara moaned, and then I fucked her roughly, grabbing her lovely hips. I ordered my subjects to continue to play with each other’s pussies as they continued stimulating each other’s tits orally. I saw Barbara’s hand move down to Yvette’s skirt and pull it up, over her privates. Danielle shuddered as Barbara rubbed her pussy, before sliding first one finger in and out, then two. I felt Danielle’s dainty hand carressing Barbara’s pussy, brushing against my rock hard penis every once in a while.

After a few minutes of taking pleasure from Barbara, as she and Danielle engaged in mutual breastfeeding, I commanded them to freeze. Instantly, they stopped in mid-lick, their lips still sucking each other’s tit. I gave Barbara a few more strokes, then pulled out.

Moving to the sides of my still hypnotized woman and teenager, I gave them the command I had been building to. “When I snap my fingers, you will be able to move again. Barbara, you will move slowly down your maid’s lovely body, kissing and licking every inch of her beautiful tummy. Yvette, you will imitate the actions of your madam. Madamme wants this, and you want nothing more than to serve her and make her happy.” I snapped my fingers and Barbara moved forward, running her soft pink tongue over Danielle’s stomach.

I leaned in and whispered into Barbara’s ear. “Move down until Yvette’s yummy pussy is in front of you. It looks so pretty, so inviting.” She inched further and further, over the young girl’s navel, down over her pelvic area, continuing to kiss and carress with her tongue. I whispered again, “You love to lick pussy.” Barbara looked at Danielle’s steamy pussy for a second, then with a big smile slowly coming over her face, she opened her mouth, extruded her tongue and ran it down her slit. She shuddered as Danielle lifted her head off the rug to lick her in return. Then they both began to eat each other eagerly. Barbara wrapped her hands around Danielle’s legs and spread her lips apart with her fingertips. Danielle twitched and moaned when Barbara thrust her tongue into her wet, open pussy, then ground her crotch into Barbara’s face. I grabbed a pillow off the couch and slid it under Danielle’s head so her face was right in Barbara’s privates. She rocked her head from side to side, her entire face getting covered with Barbara’s juices. She was actually fucking Barbara with her nose.

I had all four of my hypnotized sex toys engaged now, and I was ready to pop. I moved back to Beth who was giving Charlotte multiple orgasms with her tongue and whispered in her ear, “Use your fingers.” Beth continued to attack Charlotte’s clit with her mouth, but now slid her index finger in and out of her slit. Soon a second, and then a third finger joined in. I moved behind Beth and rammed my throbbing cock deep into her. I slowly pulled out, then slammed back into her. I fucked her hot, tight pussy hard, she made a loud squeaking sound with each thrust.

Finally, when I was ready to burst, I pulled out, then moved over to Charlotte’s face. Her eyes were closed, she was biting her lip to keep from screaming. I aimed my penis directly at her face and commanded her to open her eyes. Crazy, lust filled eyes opened and focused on my penis. “Get ready, Charlotte,” I gasped, stroking myself to orgasm. I shot stream after stream of thick semen into her mouth, onto her cheeks, down over her neck, covering her face with white streaks of sperm.

To be continued...