The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chapter 13

Close Shave

Charlotte returned a few seconds later with the necessary articles and Beth stood up.

“Don’t just stand there, slave! Lay the towel out on the couch.” Charlotte moved to obey. Beth sat back down and said “Now take the scissors and cut it close.

“Yes, mistress Beth! Thank you, mistress Beth!” Charlotte moved in and started snipping away all the lovely clumps of pussy fur from Beth.

I stood up and moved over to Barbara and her little french maid. I asked Barbara to join us on the rug. I had them sit, crosslegged, facing each other. “Sleep for me, Barbara. Sleep for me, Danielle.” Both pairs of eyes closed, two heads drooped forward. I reached in and started carressing their breasts. “Open your eyes. Look into each other’s eyes. Look deeply into each other’s eyes. You cannot turn away from each other. Now reach out your hands, and touch each other’s fingertips.” Their hands moved up and fingertips lightly touched. “Run your fingers over each other’s hands, exploring, discovering. This feels so good, you don’t want to stop, do you? You’re getting very aroused as you touch each other. Keep looking deeply into each other’s eyes.” I left them to each other and returned to my other subjects.

“Now, lather me and shave me, slave.” Beth said when her pubic hair had been reduced to short stumpy prickles.

“Yes, mistress Beth! Thank you, mistress Beth!” Charlotte sprayed a small mountain of shaving cream onto Beth’s pubic mound. She then began spreading it all over her privates, down along her vaginal lips. She ran her index finger down her slit, tracing a line in the creamy foam. She then rinsed the razor in the bowl of warm water and slowly ran it across Beth’s pussy, shaving her smooth as a baby. I watched, fascinated, as Charlotte continued. I casually carressed Charlotte’s bottom as she shaved, rinsed, shaved.

I went back to Barbara and Danielle. “Look deeply into each other’s eyes. Lose yourself in those eyes. Keep running your fingers over each other’s hands, my dears. Now slowly move your fingers up each other’s arms.” As they touched, their hands moved to their wrists, then slowly up each other’s arms. “Move closer, let your hands explore each other.” They shimmied closer to each other until their knees were touching. “Further and further up each other’s arms. Up, up, your hands move all by themselves.” They were now up to each other’s elbows and upper arms. “Keep moving closer and closer, let your hands explore each other. You feel so good, you feel electric tingles of pleasure wherever you touch. It feels so good, you love touching each other.”

As they followed my commands, completely oblivious to evertything except each other, I watched my other two subjects. Beth was lying back on the couch, her head scruched down so her bottom was jutting out. Danielle moved the razor over her mistress privates. Already there were huge bare patches between mounds of shaving cream. Danielle had finished with Beth’s pubic mound and was now working on her vagina lips.

After a few moments, I turned back to Barbara and Danielle. Their hands were to up to each other’s shoulders by now.

“Why don’t you uncross your legs and move closer,” I suggested. Without moving their hands away from each other’s body, my hypnotized subjects uncrossed their legs and moved close to each other, so their bodies were only a couple of inches apart. Danielle’s legs were flat on the floor while Barbara’s knees were raised and wrapped around Danielle’s thin waist. All this time, they kept lightly carressing each other’s shoulders and neck.

“Now let your hands explore each other’s face. Use your fingers to memorize each feature.” Gently they started brushing their fingertips over each other’s face, tracing the outlines of each feature, ears, noses, lips. “Close your eyes, now,” I commanded. “Keep exploring each other with your fingertips. “Memorize each curve, each outline. Imagine you’re blind sculptors, your fingers are so sensitive, they can feel right through the skin, right down to the soul. As you touch each other, you will feel more and more pleasure. It feels so good to touch.”

I turned back to Beth and her slave. By now, Charlotte had removed almost all of Beth’s blonde, curly hairs. Beth was beathing heavily and was clearly aroused. Charlotte was rubbing her hand over Beth’s muff, feeling for any missed spots. Carefully she shaved all around Beth’s clitoris.

Turning back to my other subjects, I commanded, “Now, let your hands move down, down each other, tracing, memorizing.” Danielle and Barbara’s hands drifted down to their necks, then slowly moved down their chests to lightly cup each other’s tits. As they lightly rubbed their nipples, they grew hard and erect through the thin material. “You are feeling more and more pleasure from touching each other. A deep sense of happiness and fulfillment is flowing through your bodies. As you continue to explore each other, you find your bodies are becoming attracted to each other, irresistably drawn to each other.” Their bodies started slowly drifting closer and closer to each other. Soon the backs of their hands brushed against each other as they ran their fingers over their breasts. “Let your hands move even further down each other,” I suggested. As their hands moved down each other’s stomach, their bodies continued to move closer, until their breasts were just touching. “Now, your lips are being drawn closer and closer to each other. Feel yourself being irresistibly pulled toward each other. You are feeling more and more pleasure, as each second brings you closer and closer together.” Soon their lips came into delicate contact. “Now you feel compelled to press your lips together and kiss. It feels so good to press your lips close and kiss each other.” They began kissing, all the while their hands drifted closer to their privates. I commanded, “Touch each other’s pussy. You want to explore each other, to make each other feel great pleasure. Play with each other.” Danielle slid her small hand down into Barbara’s panties and I coulds see the outline of her fingers as she masturbated her partner. Barbara gasped as her hand disappeared up Danielle’s skirt. “As you continue touching each other, your kisses will become more and more passionate. You find yourself greatly aroused by each other. You want to make love to each other. You want nothing more than to make each other cum. Now, you will continue loving each other.” By now Barbara’s tongue had snaked out of her mouth into her maid’s and their tits were rubbing back and forth against each other.

Leaving them to themselves, I got up and sat on the couch next to Beth.

“Feeling better, Beth?” I asked.

“Mmm Hmm.”

Charlotte had finished shaving Beth and was splashing water from the bowl onto her.

I leaned over and whispered in her ear. “You’re very horny. Whenever your slave touches your pussy, you become so horny. How do you feel, Beth?”

“I feel so horny.”

Charlotte took a corner of the towel and dried off Beth’s privates. I moved down and whispered into Charlotte’s ear. “You’re very horny. Whenever you touch your mistress’ pussy you become so horny. How do you feel, Charlotte?”

“I feel so horny.”

By now Beth’s pussy was completely dry, but Charlotte kept up her ministrations on her friend’s pleasure zone. Beth’s lips were swollen and deep red with arousal. “Ooooohhhhh...,” she moaned. “Don’t stop, slave.”

“No, mistress Beth.” I moved behind Charlotte and began rubbing her buttocks. I pulled her up so she was crouching on her knees, her face inches away from Beth’s muff. I tickled her exposed pussy matching her own hand as it rubbed her mistress.

“Beth,” I said, “Have her put her finger inside you.”

“Slave, put your finger inside me,” Beth commanded.

“Yes, mistress Beth. Thank you, mistress Beth.” Charlotte slowly slid her index finger into Beth’s opening, then slid it in and out. I inserted a finger into Charlotte’s pussy and again matched her movements. Her pussy was sopping wet, I slid two, then three fingers into her. She imitated my own movements on her mistress. Soon Charlotte’s breath was coming in quick pants.

“Beth, you want your slave to lick your pussy.”

“Yes, slave. Lick my pussy. Do it!”

“Oh yes, mistress Beth! Thank you, mistress Beth.” Charlotte dove in and was licking and sucking Beth’s pussy for all she was worth. Beth was moaning loadly now. I pulled my fingers out of Charlotte and pulled down my shorts and underwear. Even though I had come just a little while before, my member was rock hard.

“Beth, I want to fuck your slave. Is that all right with you?”

“Yes,” Beth gasped out, “fuck... my... slave... Please.” I moved behind Charlotte and slid my cock into her tight, dripping pussy. Holding her hips, I fucked her in long, deep strokes while she ate out her best friend. Turning my head I saw my other girls finger-fucking each other with complete abandon. I suggested that they would both have powerful orgasms, over and over again. Each orgasm would fill them with a overwhelming desire for more. I repeated my suggestions for my other mind controlled puppets.

I pumped on my hypnotized sex toy for what seemed like hours. Each of my subjects orgasmed multiple times. Just before I was ready to come, I pulled out of Charlotte. My cock was dripping with Charlotte’s juices. I moved up to Beth, leaned in and whispered in her ear, “You’d like to lick your slave’s pussy now.”

Instantly, Beth’s eyes opened. “Slave!” she called out, Charlotte stopped her sucking and looked up, a crazy, lustful expression on her face. “Lie down on your back!” Charlotte fell backwards and spread her arms and legs, trembling with desire. Beth climbed of the couch and knelt between Charlotte’s legs. She gave her slave’s twat a long, broad lick with her tongue. Charlotte shuddered, then Beth dug in with a passion. She sucked on her clitoris, humming as she sucked to increase Charlotte’s pleasure.