The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chapter15

Back Door

When Beth saw what I had done, she stopped eating out her friend, and moved up on top of her. With slow sucking sounds she licked and slurped up every drop of my cum that had fallen on her face and neck. I stuck my still erect penis between their mouths and they both cleaned all the juices from me. Finally I collapsed next to the two of them, they continued to kiss, exploring each others mouths with their tongues, slowly grinding their pussies together.

After a few minutes, Barbara rolled off Danielle. I brought myself up on my elbows and looked at them. Barbara returned my look with a huge smile on her face. Danielle’s eyes were closed, her breathing was deep and fast, the sight of her teeny titties rising and falling looked beautiful. I moved over to Barbara and we lay close to each other, cuddling. I whispered into her ear,

“Have your maid bring us some towels to clean up with.”

“Yvette,” Barbara said in a commanding tone. Instantly the young girl opened her eyes and sat up.

“Oui, Madamme.”

“Go to the hall closet and bring back some towels.”

“Oui, Madamme.” She got up, slowly, and left the room on shaky legs.

While she was gone I pulled Beth and Charlotte apart. Soon she returned and dried off Barbara, while Charlotte attended to her mistress. Then Beth and her mom cleaned me. “Mom, Ben,” Beth said, when we had composed ourselves, “could you come with me for a minute.”

We got up and followed Beth. Charlotte move to follow her mistress. “Slave,” Beth snapped, “Wait here for me to return.” Then, as an afterthought, “Masturbate,” she ordered. Instantly Charlotte’s hands moved to her breasts and pussy and she lay back, moaning. Danielle moved closer to watch her play with herself as we left.

When we got to the bedroom, Beth held the pendant in front of us. “Look into this pendant. Deeply, deeper and deeper. You will obey my every command.” “I will obey.” we both droned.

“Ben, open your eyes, and come lick my clit.” I blinked open my eyes, knelt down and slowly caressed her privates with my tongue. Beth ran her fingers through my hair while she turned her attention to Barbara.

“Tickle my slave will you? Mom, have I got a surprise for you. When we return to the living room you will have no memory of being in here.”

“I will have no memory.”

“When we return to the living room you will hear me say the word ‘ass’. When you hear this you will suddenly feel a deep longing in your ass.”

“Deep longing in my ass.”

“You will want more than anything else to have Ben fuck you in the ass, won’t you.”

“Fuck me in the ass, Ben.”

“You will feel no pain as he ass fucks you, but only intense pleasure.”

“Intense pleasure.”

“You will come and come with each thrust that Ben gives you.”

“I will come and come.”

“Mom, stick your finger in your ass.”

“In my ass. Mmph” Barbara grunted.

“Deeper, mom. Push it in as far as you can.”

“As far as I can.”

“It feels so good, doesn’t it, mom?”

“Feels so good.”

“Keep working it in and out. It feels so good. Ben, stand up and close your eyes.” I obeyed. “Mom,” she commanded, “now you open your eyes and come lick my pussy. Keep sliding your finger in your ass.” I saw Barbara kneel before Beth as my eyes closed. “Now Ben, listen to me and obey.”

“Listen and obey.” I said.

“Ben, you will have no memory of being in here when you are awake.” “No memory.” “When you hear me say the word ‘fuck’, you’ll go to the bathroom and get the jar of Vaseline.”

“Get the Vaseline.”

“On the way back, you’ll stop in Barbara’s bedroom and bring her dildo and the Vaseline out to the living room.”

“Bring her dildo and Vaseline.”

“You will cover the dildo with a thick layer of Vaseline.”

“Thick layer.”

“You’ll want to slide the dildo up Barbara’s ass, won’t you?”

“Up Barbara’s ass.”

“You’ll fuck my mother’s ass with that big dildo.”

“Fuck your mother’s ass.”

“You’ll fuck her until I tell you to stop.”

“Until you tell me to stop.”

“Very good, Ben. Now, Ben, Barbara. When I kiss you, you’ll awaken.” I felt a pair of arm lips press against mine, and I opened my eyes. I saw Beth move to her mother and plant a soft, wet kiss on her lips. Barbara awoke and we all returned to the living room. Charlotte was noisily masturbating as we returned. As Beth sat on the couch, Charlotte quickly moved to be sit at her feet. “Oh, mistress. I’m so glad you returned.” Her face was flush with pleasure.

“Did you come while I was away, slave?”

“Oh yes, mistress!”

“Yes, I’m sure you did. Such a lovely slave you are.” Charlotte was beaming now. “Such a lovely face, breasts, legs, ass.” At the word ‘ass’ Barbara blinked, then swallowed. Her hand moved down to between her legs and her hips started squirming.

“Oh god. I feel so... " She trailed off. She got up and moved over to me. Without a word she took my penis out of my pants and started stroking it with one hand, while her other hand moved around to her behind.

“Barbara, what are you doing?” I asked.

“Ben, I need you. I need you up my... my ass.”

“Your what?”

“Up my ass. Please, Ben. Give it to me.” With that she engulfed my cock with her mouth. Beth and Charlotte were watching us. Beth had an evil grin on her face.

“Yvette,” Barbara said, pulling me out and giving my shaft long, fast strokes, “Come here and play with my ass.”

“Oui, Madamme” Danielle moved behind her and started tickling her sphincter, slowly running her fingertip around the puckered opening. Barbara returned my penis to her mouth, sucking me to a huge size.

Beth said, “I think Ben’s ready to fuck you now, mom.” As soon as she said the word ‘fuck’ I stood up, pulling my cock out of Barbara’s mouth and left the room to carry out my part of Beth’s little game. Barbara called after me, “Ben, wait! Where are you going?”

“Ben’ll be back in a moment, mom. Get ready for him, mom.” I returned with the items Beth had commanded me to bring. Barbara was kneeling, doggy style on the floor, her face pressed to the rug, her ass sticking up high in the air. Danielle was tonguing her asshole while she rubbed her clitoris with her thumb. I spread a thick layer of Vaseline over the dildo, then moved Danielle away from Barbara. “Are you ready, Barbara?” I asked.

“Yes, yes! Put it in my ass, Ben!” Barbara cried, trembling with sexual excitement. I placed the tip of the dildo against Barbara’s ass and slowly turned it to open her up and to lubricate her as well. Slowly, I pushed the dildo in and out, a little further in each time, and it disappeared, inch by inch up Barbara’s asshole. “Ohhhhhh.... yes... fuck me, Ben. Fuck my ass.” Barbara was moving herself back to meet each thrust from me.

Beth said, “Sleep for me, Danielle.” I turned to see Danielle’s eyes close as she dropped off into a deep trance. “Suck Ben off while he fucks your Madamme, Yvette.” Her eyes opened and she move between my legs. Taking me into her mouth deeply, she sucked and licked me. I timed my thrusts into Barbara to match Danielle’s head bobbing up and down on my penis.

With each thrust Barbara came screaming, “Ohhh... Fuck... God... Ben...” I turned to Beth, she had pulled Charlotte’s face between her legs, Charlotte was licking up a storm. That put me over the edge. I came hard, filling Danielle’s mouth with my cum. Beth came soon thereafter, squeezing Charlotte’s head between her thighs so hard I thought she would be crushed. I slowly pulled the big, fat dildo out of Barbara, she collapsed onto the floor, quivering.

Goodnight By now it was late and both I and my hypnotized subjects were exhausted. I placed them all back into the trance state and had them all return to their normal clothes. I gave them instructions to remove all the post-hypnotic commands that had been given that night. I also gave each of my subjects specific commands. “Beth, can you hear me?” I asked.

“Yes,” she murmured.

“You love having Charlotte as your love slave, don’t you.”

“Yes.”

“Whenever you and Charlotte are alone, you will have a deep desire to control her and make her serve you, serve you as your slave.Nod your head if you understand.” She nodded in obedience. “Also, whenever you hear your mother say the words ‘sleep for me, Beth’ you will instantly fall into a deep, deep hypnotic sleep. You will obey all of your mother’s commands, with the following exceptions. You will never injure yourself or anyone else, and you will always obey my commands over hers. If you understand what I have told you, then put your thumb into your mouth and suck on it.” Her hand went to her mouth, and she sucked her thumb like a baby.

“Charlotte, can you hear me?”

“Yes,” Charlotte replied.

“You will behave completely normally when you are in public, but when you and Charlotte are alone, or alone with me, you will become her docile and eager slave. You will serve her every need, and will be totally dependant on her. You will obey her every command, both when you are alone, and when you are in public. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Very good. Charlotte, you know that you will give yourself to me whenever, wherever I want. If I place my hands on your body, you will immedietly become aroused. You will eagerly become open to all my desires. Run your fingers through your hair and over your face if you understand.” Charlotte’s hands moved up to obey. Next I turned to Barbara. “Barbara, can you hear me?”

“Yes, Ben.”

“Very, good. Open your eyes and look at Beth.” She opened glazed eyes and turned to look at her daughter. “When you have wakened, you will start to feel different about Beth. You will find yourself becoming interested in her body. You will want to have her sleep in your arms at night. Every day, you will find her more and more desirable. You know that you can place her into a deep hypnotic sleep by saying the following words to her; ‘sleep for me, Beth.’ You will want to hypnotize her and release her desire for you. Soon, you will want to make love to her. Do you understand, Barbara?”

“Yes, I understand.”

“Very good. Also, you will find that you want her to wear the little french maid costume that Danielle was wearing tonight. You will hypnotize her and turn her into a little french maid. You will hypnotize her and make her clean and cook for you. Tickle your feet if you understand me, Barbara.” Barbara moved her hands down and lightly caressed her feet.

Lastly, I turned my attention to Danielle. “Danielle, can you hear me?”

“Yes.”

“Danielle, when you have awakened, you will forget everything that has happened here tonight. You will remember only that we have sat around and watched TV tonight. But your interest in sex and lovemaking has been aroused. You will want to have real sex with me some day very soon. Sometime soon when we are alone, when mom and dad are gone, you will become very horny. You will come to me and seduce me. You will make my cock hard and want me to slide it into your pussy and fuck you. You will give your body to me completely. Cross and uncross you legs if you understand.” Her young, firm legs moved to obey.

I gave my subject some final commands. “Ladies, I’m going to wake you up now. Remeber, you must never reveal anything of our special relationship to anyone not part of our group. As time goes by, we may add more people to our little club. You will accept these people without reservation. All right, now everybody relax. On the count of five you will all become totally awake and feel happy and refreshed. One... two... three... four... five.” Slowly four sets of eyes opened.

End