The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chapter 12

Maid to Serve

Soon Charlotte was fully recovered from her experience and we resumed our conversation. By now, the conversation was almost entirely about sex and other erotic fun. Eventually I turned to Danielle and motioned her to follow me. We went into the bedroom. Soon, I had her in a deep trance.

“Danielle, listen to me and obey. You are no longer Danielle, you are Yvette.”

“I am Yvette.”

“You are a little french maid. You speak with a french accent.”

“I am a leetle french maid,” she repeated in a cute french accent.

“You must put on your uniform before you begin work. Here, put this on.” I handed her the french maid costume I had bought earlier. “Undress, now, Yvette.”

“I must undress.” She reached around her back and unhooked her bra. She lowered her arms and it fell to the florr. She pulled her panties down, then off. She then unhooked the stockings from the garter belt, then rolled each stocking down her smooth legs. Lastly, she twisted the garter belt around her waist, unclasped it and let it fall to her feet. Finished, her arms dropped to her sides, her eyes still closed in a deep sleep.

“Very good, Yvette. Now you must put your uniform on.”

She intoned, “I must put my uniform on.” The french maid costume consisted of a short black skirt, a tight pullover blouse with white lacy trim around the low cut front, long black fishnet stockings and a white apron with more lace trimming. Four inch heels completed the set. Soon she stood before me looking every bit the stereotype “sexy french maid”.

I moved closer to her and put my hands on her shoulders. “Yvette, can you hear me?”

“Oui, Mseur. I can heer you.”

“That good, my dear.” Slowly I ran my hands up and down her limp arms. “You will be a good little maid and you will serve Barbara, your madam.”

“I weel serve Barbara, my madam.”

“Barbara is Madamme, and you will serve her faithfully.” I ran her apron through my fingers, slowly pulling her closer to me.

“Barbara ees Madamme.”

“You will do whatever she asks of you. You will be happy to obey her every command.”

“I weel be happy to obey Madamme.”

I moved my hand up and brushed my fingers softly across her cheek. “Your only wish is to make madam happy. You love Madamme with your entire heart, body and soul.”

“I love Madamme.”

“Again.” I moved my hand down, cupping her left breast and squeezing gently.

“I love Madamme.”

“Madam will want you to attend to her every, every need.” I moved my other hand lower and slowly ran my finger up and down along her inner thigh.

“I weel attend Madamme’s every need.”

“When you serve Madamme, you will be in a constant state of arousal.”

“I weel be aroused.”

I moved my hand up and rubbed my hand lightly against her pubic hair, barely touching the tops af the hairs. “You’re pussy is so wet when you obey Madamme.”

“My pussy ees so wet.” Her face grew redder and her breathing became more rapid. I squeezed her breasts firmly, rubbing her nipple with my thumb.

“You will beg Madamme to allow you to come, won’t you, Yvette?”

“Please, Madamme, let me come. Pleeease!” she hissed.

I moved my hand between her legs and felt her damp pussy. “Very good, Yvette. Now, pretend I am Madamme.”

“You are Madamme.”

“Kiss me.” She moved forward and kissed me passionately. I slid my finger around her cunt lips and slid my finger in a little bit. I felt her hymen still intact. We kissed for a long time, then slowly broke. I stepped away from her. “Bend over” I commanded. She bent over, wrapping her hands around her ankles. I lifted up the back of her skirt and ran my finger around her ass and pussy. “You love to make Madamme feel good, don’t you? It makes you feel good, too.”

“Eet makes me feel good.”

“In a few seconds you will come. You will come for Madamme.” I bent down behind her and licked her pussy, concentrating on her swollen clit.”

Yvette/Danielle moaned loudly, then shuddered. Her knees wobbled but she kept her balance. My tongue was covered with her juices. I stood her back up and had her lick her own juices off my face.

Soon we rejoined the others. As soon as Yvette saw Barbara she stepped to her side and stood at attention. “Barbara, this is Yvette. Your personal maid.”

Barbara gawked, eyes wide. Beth and Charlotte laughed. Yvette said “Madamme, may I serve you?”

Barbara replied “Uh, no nothing right now, thank you dear.”

“Go ahead, Barbara,” I said, “it’s what she wants.”

“Well, OK, then Yvette, could you go and clean up the kitchen?”

“Very good, Madamme.” Yvette went off into the kitchen and we heard the sound of dishes being gathered and washed. I sat on the couch between Beth and Charlotte, putting my arms around their shoulders.

“What can I do with her?” Barbara asked.

“Anything you want,” I replied.

“What do you mean by anything?”

“Call her out. I’ll show you.”

“Danielle, come here please.”

“Remember, she’s Yvette now.” I said.

“Oh yes, Yvett, come here.” Yvette entered the room and stood before the seated Barbara.

“Barbara, would you ask Yvette to entertain me?”

“Yvette, go and entertain Ben.”

“Oui, Madamme. Thank you, Madamme.” She walked over to me and stood in front of me.

“Yvette, would you please pull down my shorts.” She knelt before and pulled my shorts down below my knees. My semi-erect penis was exposed. Beth and Charlotte watched with hungry looks on their faces.

“Take me cock in your hand and slowly rub it up and down.” With a serene smile on her face, Yvette circled her index finger and thumb hand around me and slowly stroked me.

I turned to Charlotte and whispered in her ear, “Kiss me.” She pressed her lips to mine and we kissed deeply. I turned to Beth and whispered the same instruction to her. They both moved their lips to mine and we locked in a deep, three-way kiss. I would french kiss one, while the other nibbled on my neck or ear, then we would switch.

Now I was rock hard. “Yvette,” I said, “I want you to kiss the tip of my prick now while you tickle my balls.”

“Oui, mseur” she said in a now sultry french accent. She moved her head forward and gently kissed my tip. My cock twitched when her hand touched my testicles.

“Now take the tip into your mouth and suck. Suck deeply.” She covered my cockhead with her lips and slurped and sucked on it. Her technique was poor but her enthusiasm couldn’t be beat.

“Barbara,” I said, “show Yvette how to give oral sex.” Barbara slid off her chair and crawled forward.

“Yvette, let me show you, dear.”

“Oui, Madamme.” Yvette released my cock and moved back. Barbara assumed her position and took my engorged member into her mouth.

Beth, Charlotte and I continued to kiss, thrusting our tongues deeply inside each other’s mouths. I reached both hands down and started frigging Beth’s and Charlotte’s pussies.

Barbara released me and moved Danielle back in. “Now, dear, do just like I did.”

“Oui, Madamme.”

Yvette started sucking me while Barbara coached her. “That’s very good. Not so much teeth, use your tongue. Now take his prick deeper, as deep as you can.”

I turned to Beth and whispered, “Lick and stroke my shaft. Jack me off into her mouth.” Beth lowered her head down onto my stomach facing my genitals. She started coating my erect penis with her saliva while she rubbed the skin up and down with her hand. I looked over to Barbara and saw that she, too was masturbating, sliding three fingers in and out of herself while she rubbed her clit with her thumb. I soon exploded into Yvette, spraying the roof of her mouth with my sperm. Some of it splashed down onto Beth’s face. This put Beth over the edge, and she too came, her hips bucking against my hand. Then Charlotte came, squeezing my hand against her pussy with her thighs, moaning and gasping as we kissed. Lastly, Barbara came, and we all lay there, panting.

When I was able to move again, I commanded Charlotte to stop kissing me and Beth to lie still while I asked Yvette to lick up all my cum. She lick my cock clean, then licked my cum off of Beth’s face. Then I had Beth sit up and had Yvette pull my shorts back up. “Thank you Yvette. That was very nice.” Yvette stood, smiled and curtsied. “Merci, Mseiur.”

Yvette turned to Beth and said, “Pardon, Madamoiselle Beth, Madamoiselle Charlotte. May I speak weeth you both for a moment?”

“Sure.” They left together. I knew that even though Danielle was still acting out the role of Yvette, she was still playing the game, and would give Beth and Charlotte the next commands in our little drama. Charlotte was going to be programmed to be a sexual submissive completely dependant on her mistress, and Beth, a sexual dominant. In addition, Beth was going to be given an overpowering urge to shave off all her pubic hair. This desire would build, starting with an itchy feeling which would grow more and more uncomfortable. Soon, she would be desperate to remove all the itchy, scratchy pussy hair. Afterwards, she would want to have somebody touch her smooth skin. This would lead to a quick and powerful orgasm.

After a few minutes they returned. Charlotte was naked except for the dog collar I had bought earlier. Beth was leading her by the leash. Beth sat down next to me and commanded Charlotte to sit on the floor next to her. Charlotte sat and wrapped her arms around Beth’s leg. I got an excellent view of her pussy. Danielle sat on the floor next to Barbara. Barbara lightly ran her fingers through Danielle’s hair

“So what happened?” I asked Beth.

“Not much. We went into the bedroom, then came back out here a few seconds later.”

“How about you, Charlotte?”

Charlotte looked at Beth, who said “Tell him, slave.”

“Yes, sir. That’s what happened,” Charlotte said in a small voice.

Barbara said “Slave?”

“That’s right,” said Beth. “Charlotte is my slave and I am her mistress. She obeys my slightest command, or she is severly punished. Isn’t that right, slave?”

“Yes, mistress Beth,” she said, lowering her eyes.

We talked for a few more minutes. I slowly ran my hand over Beth’s leg. Soon I noticed that Beth was squirming and pulling at her panties.

“Is anything wrong?”

“No, just an itch,” Beth said. Her face took on a look of discomfort. After another couple of minutes she could stand no more. “Mmph. Ow! Slave! Remove my panties.” Instantly, Charlotte’s hand moved up around Beth’s panty hem. Beth lifted her bottom up from the couch slightly, and her undies slid down around her ankles.” She started scratching her crotch. “Ahhhhh.... God, it’s so itchy. Slave! Scratch my pussy!” Charlotte drew her hand up to Beth’s public mound and scratched. Beth ground her hips back and forth as her slave scraped her genitals back and forth with her nails. “Oh, this isn’t enough! Slave, go and get my razor, some shaving cream, and a towel.” Charlotte jumped up and ran out of the room. “Oh, and scissors, and a bowl of warn water, too!” she called out after her.

“What are you going to do, dear?” Barbara asked.

“I’m going to get rid of this brillo pad between my legs, mom.”

Barbara turned to Danille. “Dear, is this your doing?”

Danielle smiled coyly. “Oui, Madamme.”