The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chapter 11

Tickle

As Charlotte and I were going at it, I noticed that Beth was leading her mom and Danielle away. I tried to break off with Charlotte, but she kept rubbing up against me and kissing any part of my face and neck she could get her lips to.

“Where are you going?” I asked, moving my mouth to avoid hers.

“We’ll be back in a minute,” Beth replied. “Charlotte, don’t stop until I return.” With that she left. I tried resisting for a bit, but Charlotte was relentless. Soon my passion took control and I plunged in.

For the next few minutes, Charlotte and I sat on the couch, necking and petting. I slid my hand up the front of her dress and pressed my hand into her bare, wet pussy as she moved it back and forth. She slid her hands down the back of my pants and ran her finger down my ass. We covered each other’s faces with kisses. I slid a finger into her and rubbed her clitoris with my thumb.

She was almost ready to come, as was I. when Beth and her two programmed subjects returned. As soon as she saw us, she stopped, her body suddenly feeling the same level of pleasure as Charlotte. I moved my finger in and out faster and faster, Charlotte’s face turning bright red and small whimpers emitiing from her. Beth moved closer to see better. I reached out with my free hand and placed it over her breasts. She covered it with one hand and moved the other down into her shorts and began masturbating.

Danielle was watching us, and Barbara was talking to her. “Come, Danielle, sit by me. See, dear, now he’s finger fucking her cunt while he plays with Beth’s tits.” Of course I knew that Beth had programmed Danielle and Barbara to behave as ‘student’ and ‘teacher’. Barbara would want to explain all about sex and fucking to Danielle, and Danielle would be eager to learn everything that Barbara taught her. Barbara would describe our actions using real dirty talk. This would only serve to make them feel very sexy. Eventually they would want to get naked and masturbate together, as part of their ‘lesson.’

“Look,” Barbara continued. “Beth’s playing with her own twat. God, that looks so good. Why don’t you rub your breasts like this.” Barbara pulled down her tube top and started massaging her breasts. “Go ahead, Danielle, it’ll be fun.” Danielle slowly pulled off her shirt and bra and followed suit. “How does that feel, dear?”

“It feels so good.”

My hand was attacking Charlotte’s pussy now, rubbing it fiercely. Charlotte was moaning loudly, her mouth still locked to mine, her hand had slid down the front of my shorts and started stroking my erect cock. Beth leaned in and started nibbling on my ear.

Barbara and Danielle moved their hands down into their shorts and joined into the general masturbation fest. “Slide your finger up and down your lips, Danielle. Now move your finger up to your clit. Get it all wet and slippery. Can you feel your clit getting all hard?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Pull your shorts down, dear, so I can see better. That’s it. My, your cunt is so pretty!.” Barbara moved her head in real close to Danielle’s pussy, all the while playing with her own cunt.

“Keep fucking yourself, my dear. Soon you’ll come all over your hand.”

Actually, we were all ready to come. I turned my head to Beth. “Make Charlotte come and come with her.”

“Come, Charlotte!” Beth screamed, then orgasmed. My hand was drenched with Charlotte’s love juice as she bucked wildly against me. I looked over and saw Barbara and Danielle still frigging their privates. Soon, Charlotte came down from the peak of pleasure and collapsed against me, her pussy still dripping into my hand. I lifted my hand to Beth’s mouth and put my fingers, one at a time, into her mouth. She sucked Charlotte’s cum off and licked each one dry with a long slurping sound. Barbara moaned loudly “I’m commmming!” then fell backwards, Danielle joined her and they rolled on the floor in the throes of ecstacy.

The pizza arrived soon after. We all got dressed and ate at the kitchen table. Afterwards, I went out to my car and brought in the lingerie I had bought earlier that day. As I came back into the kitchen I whispered to each of my subjects to change in exactly five minutes into the garments which I then gave them. I then took the last tape I had prepared that day and put it into the tape player. This tape would be the final test in my experiment. This tape would release any female who heard it from her inhibitions regarding lesbian sex. They would start to see other women as more and more beautiful and desireable. They would start having thoughts of touching each other, carressing each other. They would become excited just thinking about being touched sexually by another woman.

I included a special set of commands for my self on this tape. I didn’t know if it would work on me, since I knew the commands were on the tape, but I thought I’d give it a try. These subliminal suggestions would turn any man who heard it into a strong, virile lover. In sexual situations he would become erect very quickly, and respond passionately to any female. After an orgasm, he would continue to be very horny, and would be ready to have sex again very shortly.

As I came back into the kitchen, my subjects were undressing, I sat back and watched. Barbara pulled her tube top off showing her breasts with large dark circles around the nipples. When she removed her shorts, I saw her dark, hairy bush. Beth’s tee-shirt and shorts came off showing her well proportioned medium sized tits, and fine, almost invisible blonde pubic hair. Danielle’s removed her clothes, her tiny breasts were puctuated by long, pointy nipples, and her pussy was beautiful, just a tiny patch of curly black hair. Charlotte pulled her dress up and over her head, then unhooked her bra. Her breasts were covered with freckles, the nipples pointed almost straight up. They all changed into the lacy, sexy undies I had given them.

“Ben, Charlotte. Can you come with me for a minute,” Barbara said.

“Sure.” We followed her into her bedroom.

Barbara shut the door, then turned to us, holding the pendant in front of our eyes. “Look into the pendant, deeply into the pendant. You are very sleepy. You cannot keep your eyes open. Sleep, Ben. Sleep, Charlotte.” Beth fell instantly into a deep trance. Of course I wasn’t affected by the pendant, but I went along with her and allowed myself to be hypnotized. I closed my eyes and relaxed completely.

“Now listen to me and obey. Can you hear me, Ben?”

“Yes,” I intoned, “I can hear you.”

“When we go back to the living room, I will give you a length of rope. When I say the word ‘Charlotte’ you will suddenly have a powerful urge to tie Charlotte up. You will be unable to even think of doing anything but tie Charlotte up. You must tie Charlotte up.”

“I must tie Charlotte up.”

“Yes, you must. When you have finished tying up Charlotte you will then find yourself compelled to tickle her. You must tickle Charlotte.”

“I must tickle Charlotte.”

“You will ignore anything she says, but you will listen to me and do whatever I ask. Kiss me if you understand, Ben.” She moved in and we kissed, her tongue snaking into my mouth and tickling my tongue. “Charlotte, can you hear me?”

“Yes,” came Charlotte’s flat reply.

“As Ben starts to tie you up, you’ll try to resist him. You try as hard as you can, but it’s no use. In fact, the harder you try to resist him, the easier time he’ll have. You cannot resist Ben.”

“I cannot resist Ben.”

“When he’s finished tying you up, you’ll be completely unable to move. You’ll be totally at Ben’s mercy. You’ll find that this turns you on. Being tied up turns you on.”

“Being tied up turns me on.”

“Whatever happens when you’re tied up will make you feel hotter and more sexy than anything else in the world. Kiss Ben if you understand, Charlotte.” I felt a pair of warm, soft lips against mine.

“Good. Now kids, when I snap my fingers, you’ll wake up.” I heard the snap and I opened my eyes. Charlotte and I were still kissing. She broke the kiss and looked at me.

“What happened?”

“I don’t know,” I replied.

“I hypnotized you two.” Barbar said.

“No, you didn’t,” we said together.

“O.K. Have it your way.” We returned to the living room. Charlotte and Danielle were lounging in their scanty undergarments, slowly rubbing themselves.

Barbara went to the closet and brought back some rope. She gave it to me without a word.

“What’s this?” I asked.

“A little something for Charlotte.” She replied. I turned and advanced toward Charlotte. She backed away from me, her eyes wide. I reached out to her and grabbed her arm.

“Ben, stop it! You’re hurting me!” she said, angrily. I grabbed the other arm and pulled her down to the rug. I turned her over to her stomach and sat on her back.

By now she was screaming, “No, Ben! Beth help!” I wrapped the rope around her struggiling arm a few times, then twisted it behind her back. I trapped her other arm and pulled it next to the first, and then wrapped the rope around both arms. Next, her legs were firmly wrapped at the ankles. In under a minute I had hog-tied her. She struggled against the rope, but couldn’t get herself free. I turned her over and looked in her face. She was frightened, but there was something else there, too. A small part of her was enjoying the experience. I lightly ran my fingers over her bare stomach, down her legs to her feet. I lightly tickled the soles of her feet. Charlotte’s toes started twitching. I moved one hand up her legs and around to the underside of her knees. I dug my fingers in and wiggled them. Charlotte broke out in giggles, unable to avoid my hands. Soon she was laughing hysterically, her face a picture of torment. I moved my hand up to her pussy and tickled her there. Her panties were damp from excitement. “Please, Ben. Stop! I’ll do anything you want!” My hands explored her body, tickling her stomach, breasts, armpits, neck. Charlotte was in a state of complete incoherence, but was obviously close to cumming.

Barbara moved in close to Charlotte’s ear and whispered, “Charlotte, would you like Ben to stop?” She choked out a yes answer between gasps. “Charlotte, only I can make Ben stop. Are you sure you want him to stop?”

“Please... Barbara... make him... stop!” Charlotte was crying now.

“Alright, dear.” Barbara lay down on the floor next to Charlotte. “Ben! Stop tickling Charlotte” I stopped and turned to her. “Isn’t that better, dear?” Barbara asked her daughter’s friend.

“Ohh... Thank you.” Charlotte said between gasps.

“I’m afraid I need Ben for a while. But don’t worry, darling. I won’t forget about you. In the meantime... Ben, hypnotize Beth.”

“Sleep for me, Beth.” I said still looking at Barbara. Instantly, Beth, who had been watching us, rapt, fell into a trance.

“Ben, make Beth tickle Charlotte.”

“Beth, you will now tickle Charlotte.” Beth moved in and resumed where I had left off. Charlotte was soon laughing and squealing again.

“Danielle, come and watch,” Barbara said. Danielle came over and sat next to Barbara.

“Ben, come over here and lick my pussy.” I moved over to Barbara’s pussy. Slowly I pulled her frilly, pink panties over to one side and slid my tongue up and down her clit. Beth turned her head and watched me perform oral sex on her mother.

“Oh, Ben, that feels wonderful. See, Danielle,” Barbara said, moaning, “see how he licks my clitoris? God, that feels so good. Touch yourself where he’s licking. Pretend it’s your twat he’s eating.” Danielle slid her hand down her lacy panties and ran her fingertips over herself. “Ben, stick your tongue up my cunt.” I thrust my tongue in and out of Barbara’s vagina while Danielle finger-fucked herself to her teacher’s coaching. Charlotte was almost ready to pass out by now, as Beth, her face blank and her slightly glazed, squatting over Charlotte, ran her supple fingers up and down her best friend’s body, exploring and tickling every sensitive place. First Charlotte, then Beth’s mother, and finally Danielle came, screaming and gasping.

After Barbara had recovered some control she bade me to stop Beth, who was still tickling Charlotte even though she had virtually passed out during her orgasm from the pleasure. I commanded Beth to stop.

“Wake her up, Ben. But make sure she forget’s everything she just did.”

“Beth, when I snap my fingers you’ll wake up. You’ll remember nothing that happened while you were asleep.” I snapped my fingers and she awoke. She looked around, then realized she was kneeling over Charlotte’s legs.

“How... how did I get here? Charlotte? are you all right?”

Barbara said, “She’s all right dear. You were tickling her.”

“No, that was Ben.”

“Ben hypnotized you and made you tickle her.”

“I would never do that.”

“Then why are you sitting on her?”

“Well... I guess I was saving her from Ben.” By now Charlotte was returning to consciousness. “Charlotte? Are you OK?”

“Uhhhhhh...”