The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chapter 10

“Hypnotize”

We never could convince Danielle that she had been hypnotized. Now that I had hypnotized everybody once, I knew that I could put any of them under with the code phrases I had buried in their subconsciences. I decided to try out my new power.

“Sleep for me, Charlotte. Sleep for me Danielle. Sleep for me, Beth. Sleep for me, Barbara.” Instantly all my subjects were asleep.

“Now listen to me very carefully. You can hear nothing but the sound of my voice. You will obey my every command, both now, and after you have awakened. Now, you will remain asleep, but you will open your eyes. Open your eyes.” I saw four sets of eyes open. “Come, sit on the floor before me.” Slowly, almost mechanically, the girls approached and sat on the floor in a semicircle before me. I took out the pendant and dangled it in front of them. “Look at this pendant. Look deeply at the pendant. Deeply! This is a magic pendant. You cannot resist this pendant when someone holds it in front of you. You will fall into a deep sleep. You will obey the commands of whoever holds this pendant. Nod your head if you understand.” They all nodded up and down. “You will remember that this is a magic pendant, with hypnotic power, even after you have awakened, but you’ll still be unable to resist its powerful control.”

“Now, we are going to play a game. You like to play games, don’t you? Yes, of course you do and you’ll love this game. This game is called “Hypnotize.” Here are the rules. The person who is it, selects a person and takes them back into the bedroom. Using this magic pendant, the person them hypnotizes his or her subject and gives the subject a post-hypnotic command. Something erotic, like a command to to do a striptease when given a special cue. The hypnotizer will then give the pendant to the subject and they will both return to the living room. After a while, the previous subject will pick out someone else in the room and the game will then repeat. As the game progresses the commands will become more and more explicit. You’ll all become incredibly turned on. With each minute you will find all yourself losing your anxieties and inhibitions. Soon, you’ll all become insatiable. What will you become?”

“We’ll all become insatiable.”

“You’ll all become nymphomaniacs. What will you become?”

“We’ll all become nymphomaniacs.”

“You’ll all become insatiable nymphomaniacs. What will you become?”

“We’ll all become insatiable nymphomaniacs.”

“After the game ends, all post-hynotic command will wear off, but you’ll remember how much you love being all uninhibited and sexy. Does everybody understand? Put your hands on your breasts if your understand.” I was given a treat of four beautiful women with holding their titties.

I repeated my commands and gave each of my subjects a few suggestions as to which people she would select and what commands she might give during the game. Of course they would think that it was all their own idea.

“Now girls, one more thing, whenever I whisper a suggestion into your ear, you will forget completely whatever I say, and will not even remember that I have whispered into your ear. But you will still obey all my suggestions completely and without hesitation. Massage your breasts if you understand.” Now they were all kneading and caressing themselves.

“Beth,” I said, moving to her and placing my hand between her legs, “When I kiss you, you’ll awaken. The rest of you will not hear me or Beth until I tell you to listen. But you will keep feeling great pleasure from playing with your tits.” I placed my lips to Beth’s and kissed her deeply even as she continued to play with her own tits. Slowly she responded passionately to my advances.

“Mmmmm. That feels good,” she said as we broke. She looked at the others. “Charlotte? Mom? What are you doing?” They ignored her.

“Beth. I’ve got them all hypnotized.”

“Really? Ben, give me a code phrase to hypnotize them. Please!”

“Will you suck my dick?”

“Sure!” With that she undid my pants, pulled them and the shorts down, and proceded to lick and suck me. In no time I grew hard. Her hand moved between my legs and tickled my balls. I slipped my hand down the top of her tee-shirt and played with her bra-less breasts. Even while Beth was giving me head, the other girls were sitting there, oblivious to us, still massaging their own breasts. In too short a time I came, shooting my sperm into her eager, willing mouth. She continued to suck, milking every drop from my throbbing penis.

“That was great!” I said, as she moved up and kissed me, hard. We frenched each other as we came down.

“Now, Charlotte, listen to me. Whenever you hear Beth say the words ‘Sleep for me, Charlotte,’ you will go into a deep hypnotic sleep. You will obey all of Beth’s commands with the following exceptions. One, you will never permanently injure either yourself or anybody else. Second, you will always obey my commands over hers. Place your hands between your legs if your understand.” Charlotte’s hands moved down to her pubic region. I then repeated the same commands for Danielle, and reinforced them for her mother. “How’s that, Beth?” I asked.

“Perfect. Thanks, Ben”

“All right, girls. You’re going to wake up now. As always, you will have no memory of being hypnotized unless you are commanded to remember, but you will still obey all the commands given you. When I snap my fingers you will awaken. Get ready.” I snapped my fingers and all my subjects returned to conciensceness. Embarrassed, they quickly moved their hands away from their privates.

“I’m hungry,” I said. “Is anyone else hungry?”

“I am,” Barbara said. “What do you think, Beth, shall we just have a pizza delivered?”

“Sure, mom. I’ll go call.” Beth left the room to call in the order.

“So anyone want to play ‘Hypnotize?’” I asked.

“Sure.” “That sounds like fun.”

“O.K. I’ll go first,” I said. “Charlotte, could you come with me for a second?” I said.

“Sure.” She followed me to Beth’s room.

“Charlotte,” I said, holding the pendant in front of her eyes. “Gaze at the pendant. You are now in my power. You will obey my every command.”

“I will obey your every command,” she repeated in a small voice.

“Charlotte, lift up your dress.” She raised the hem of her dress up to above her waist. I saw white cotton panties and smooth, long legs. I caressed the insides of her thighs. “This feels so good, doesn’t it?”

“Feels so good.”

I moved my hand closer and closer to her pussy. “You love the feeling of my hands on your body. It makes you feel so horny. You feel really horny right now.”

“I feel horny.”

“You want to show me your pussy, don’t you. You want me to pull your panties down now, don’t you.”

“Pull my panties down.” I moved my hands around to her butt and tucked my fingers into the top of her panties. Slowly, I pulled them down over her cheeks, then pulled the front down. Her panties fell to her feet. Her reddish pubic hair was getting damp from her excitement. I picked up her panties and stood up.

“Charlotte, lower your dress. You are still wearing your panties. You can feel them, can’t you.”

“I can feel them,” she intoned.

“Nothing anyone says or does can convince you that you aren’t wearing your panties. Isn’t that right? If someone doubts you, you’ll be happy to lift your dress and show them.”

“Lift my dress and show them.”

“When you sit down, Charlotte, you’ll be completely unable to keep your legs together. They’ll drift apart, as far as they can. You won’t notice or anything, they’ll just do it all by themselves, won’t they”

“All by themselves.”

“When your legs are spread as far apart as they can go, you’ll notice that you’re exposing yourself. You’ll be embarrassed and you’ll close your legs quickly. But without your being aware of it, your legs will drift apart again and again.”

“Again and again.”

“Good, Charlotte. Now, when I snap my fingers, you’ll wake up. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” I snapped my fingers, and Charlotte woke up. “What happened?” she asked.

“I hypnotized you. I made you give me your panties.”

“What? No you didn’t.”

“What do you call these?” I asked, showing her her panties.

“I’ve never seen those before in my life.”

“You were just wearing them.”

“Look, Ben, this isn’t funny.” With that she raised her dress again. I could see her bare muff staring back at me. “See, I’ve got panties on.”

“All right, you win. Let’s go back and join the others.” I slipped the pendant into her hand and we went back to the living room. As we sat, I could see Charlotte’s legs slowly parting.

“So what did you do to her?” Beth asked.

“Guess,” I said.

“Charlotte, what happened?”

“Well, we went back into your room, he showed me a pair of panties that he said were mine, and then we came back here.” By now her knees were two feet apart and spreading.

“Panties? which ones?” Barbara asked.

“I don’t know, just a pair of white panties.”

Danielle asked, “Where’s your panties?”

“On me.”

“Are you sure?”

“I think I’d know if I was wearing underwear. See.” She lifted her dress. Her legs were spread about as far as they could go by now, and we were all given a front row view of Charlotte’s lovely pink pussy. Barbara gasped, and Danielle giggled. “There. I hope you’re all satisfied.”

“I know I am,” I said. Beth gave me a look.

We sat and talked for a few minutes. I glancing at Charlotte’s not-so-privates as she kept closing her legs, only to have them spread apart again when she wasn’t paying attention. Beth was showing signs of jealousness and sat closer and closer to me. Charlotte eventually got up and said, “Beth, can I see you for a minute.”

“O.K.” Beth and Charlotte left the room. I knew what would happen. I had suggested to Charlotte that she would want to use the pendant to hypnotize Beth and eliminate all feelings of jealousy and posessiveness. In their place would be a powerful feeling of voyuerism. In truth, her feelings would be reversed, she would actually want me to carry on with other women. Watching me with another woman would give her an intense erotic feeling. As she watched she would feel everything that the other woman felt.

“Sleep for me, Danielle,” I said. “Sleep for me, Barbara.” Instantly they were in a peaceful sleep. “Barbara, Danielle, come over here and sit beside me.” They both complied. I placed each of my hands of their thighs. “When you have awakened, you will pay absolutely no attention to my touch. You will not see or feel my hands upon your bodies. You will ignore my kisses and caresses. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” they both replied.

“When you hear me say the word ‘pussies’ you will again be able to feel and see my hands as before. Now when take my hand away from you, you will awaken.” I took my hands away from their warm skin and they opened their eyes. Soon Beth and Charlotte returned. Charlotte sat in the recliner and Beth sat on the rug in front of us.

“So what did you do?” I asked Charlotte.

“Oh, something you might like,” she responded slyly. I placed my hands back on the two ladies sitting next to me. As expected, they gave no sign, but Beth noticed immediately. She gazed intently at my hands and soon her breathing became more rapid. Charlotte noticed, but gave no sign, other than her legs involuntarily parting again. I watched her bush slowly unfold from beneath her dress while Beth watched me play with her mother and my stepsister. As we talked, I slid my hands up Barbara’s and Danielle’s thighs towards the the bottom of their shorts. My fingers traced the outside of the material, then slowly delved into the nether reaches of their pussies. They continued talking as though nothing was happening, but Beth was watching, eyes wide, her nipples hard and very visible though her tee shirt. Eventually I pulled my hands away from my subjects.

“No, Ben. Please don’t stop.” Beth whispered.

“You like it when I play with their pussies.”

She smiled. “Mmmm, yes.”

“You know what I’d really like?”

“What?”

“To play with Charlotte.”

“Oooh, Charlotte.” Beth turned to face her. “Go ahead, Charlotte. I don’t mind.”

“No, thanks anyway.”

“It’s all right, really”

“Beth,” I said, “use your power.”

She nodded to me. “Sleep for me, Charlotte.” Charlotte’s eyes closed and she was asleep.

Barbara said, “Beth, I didn’t know you knew how to hypnotize people.”

“Ben helped me.” She turned to Charlotte. “Charlotte, go to Ben and sit on his lap.” Charlotte opened her eyes, came over and squatted down on my lap, facing me. “Kiss him,” Beth commanded. Charlotte pressed her lips to mine and kissed me. “More passion, you love him very much.” Charlotte’s tongue snaked out of her mouth and into mine. Her hands wrapped around my neck and her hips moved forward and slid up and down against my erect cock. “Play with her, Ben.” I moved my hands around her ass and pulled her dress up. Beth could see Charlotte’s round cheeks as I massaged and squeezed them.