The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Epic Experimentation

by Master Science

Chapter 2

Nick counted down the minutes as he drove home. He had texted Jaclyn to see if she would be returning from her parents’ house and she replied that she would be home in a few hours. She usually didn’t return home until several hours after he did, but today she was early. Nick wasn’t sure why, but given the developments at the lab today he wasn’t going to question good fortune.

After parking his car out front behind Jaclyn’s, he walked up to his apartment and opened the door. Jaclyn was sitting on his bed looking down at her phone. Nick took looked her up and down. She was half Asian and had an incredible body. Perky tits that were not too small. C cups if he had to guess. Tight abs and a well-defined ass. Jaclyn worked out regularly and it showed. Today she was probably going to go the gym later, since she wore a pair of black spandex bike shorts that cupped her ass quite nicely. Her sports bra also showed off the shape of her chest and even revealed a little cleavage to boot.

“You said in your text that you wanted to talk,” Nick said as he stepped into his bed room.

“Ya, why are you wearing gym clothes?” Jaclyn asked, looking confused.

“Accident at the lab, had to change.”

“Oh, well anyways we need to talk. Come sit down,” she patted the bed next to her.

“Sure, what’s this about?”

“Well, I’m sure you’ve noticed that I’ve been spending a lot of time at my parents’ house.”

“Ya, I feel like we don’t get to see each other very often.”

“Ya… listen. We haven’t been working out for a while. All you do is play games. We never talk. I want to break up.” Nick was shocked. She hadn’t given him any hints prior to today.

“What!? Just like that?”

“I still think we can be friends, “Jaclyn replied, apologetically. “Do you need any time alone to think this through?”

“I… wait here one minute, I need to think,” Nick said, embarrased. He quickly left the bedroom and began pacing in the kitchen. Shit, she can’t break up with me! We’ve been dating for a while and things seemed like they have been going so well. Nick had taken her to nice restaurants and had purchased her nice jewelry for her birthday and Christmas, but apparently not talking enough was a reason to break up. Not that it was his fault. She was the one going down to her parents and leaving, not me! He walked back into the room. “This doesn’t make any sense. Why do you want to break up now? Things have been like this for months, ever since you took that sales job down by your parents.”

“Ya… several weeks ago I met a new guy. His name is Kent and I want to explore where that goes…” she replied, looking slightly guilty.

“Unbelievable… you’ve been stringing me along for weeks.” Nick was starting to get angry.

“Nick, it’s not like that. I didn’t even realize that I liked him at first!” Nick wasn’t sure what to think. His head was spinning. I’m going to miss her, he thought, and his cock throbbed.

“Well, since we’re ending this do you think I could get a sympathy blow job before you go?” He asked, taking his turn to look a little guilty.

“Nick! You know I don’t do that!”

“Ya, saving yourself for marriage and all that…” he said, cock continuing to throb.

“Yes. I’m glad you understand. You’re a great guy. I will let myself out. You have my number and we can still be friends, so call me if you want to talk,” she said as she got up from the bed.

“Ok, sure. Listen, before you go can I show you something?”

“What?”

Nick reached down to his pants quickly and pulled out his throbbing cock. Despite getting a great blow job just one hour earlier, he was already hard and ready to go again.

“Nick! What are you doing!? Put it away!” Jaclyn shrieked and stepped back as she flapped her hands in the air, clearly taken aback.

“I just wanted to show you it before you go. Don’t you want to look at it?”

“I… Nick we aren’t together anymore…”

“Just look at it… no harm in looking.” He used his thumb and forefinger to slowly wave his cock back and forth, pulling her eyes to the movement.

Jaclyn sighed. “Just looking… won’t hurt. Kent won’t mind… just looking.”

“That’s right. Jaclyn, isn’t that purse heavy? You should set it down.”

“Heavy, yes.” Her eyes had the same far off look that Danica had as she set her purse on the floor of the bedroom.

“Good. It’s a little warm in here, isn’t it? I think you would be more comfortable without your top on…” Nick encouraged.

“I… shouldn’t do that. Not proper…”

“Jaclyn, you want to take your top off. It’s warm in here.”

“It is warm…I think I would be more comfortable without it on…” she slowly slid off her sports bra, revealing her perky C cups underneath. Nick groaned a bit as he cock twitched at the sight of her breasts.

“That’s good Jaclyn. That makes me happy. You like making me happy, don’t you?”

“Yes… I like making you happy.”

“Do you know what else would make me happy?”

“What?”

“If you took off your shorts and gave me a good look at your pussy before you left. That would make me happy.”

“I…I want to make you happy.” Jaclyn had her hands at her waste, but had paused.

“Yes… making me happy is important… you want to give me a good look at your pussy.”

“It is important…” She slid off her shorts. They hit the floor and she stepped forward. “Here, Nick. I want you to be able to have a good look at my pussy.”

“Thank you, Jaclyn. That is very nice of you.”

“You’re welcome,” she smiled, looking content.

“Jaclyn, that is a very nice pussy. It is nicely shaven and looks wet.” Nick reached forward and gently stroked the side of her pussy with the back of his hand. Jaclyn shuddered. “Jaclyn, a nice wet pussy like that needs a big cock, don’t you think?”

“A nice big cock… for my wet pussy…”

“Whose cock do you want to fill your pussy, Jaclyn?”

“I… don’t… need to save myself…”

“No, that’s not right.”

“Not… right.”

“You want to have my big cock fill your pussy and shoot a big load into you, don’t you?” Jaclyn shuddered again.

“I… yes…”

“Repeat it to me, then. I need to make sure you mean it.”

“I… want your big cock…”

“Good. Do you have a question to ask me?”

“Yes… will you… fill my wet pussy with your big cock and shoot a load into me?”

“Sure, Jaclyn. I think I can do that.” His cock twitched. “Do me a favor and bend over so I can stick it in.”

“Sure…” she said, turning and presenting her ass and cunt to Nick. “Wait… shouldn’t we use a condom?”

“Condoms aren’t necessary, don’t you think?” he said as he stepped toward her.

“Not necessary…”

“You don’t mind if I don’t use a condom.”

“You don’t need to use a condom.”

“You want to feel me blow my load in you.”

“I want to feel your load.”

Nick pushed himself into her and she gasped. He pumped in and out.

“Yes, Nick! Fill me!” Nick continued to thrust in and out of Jaclyn as she bent over, holding her ankles with her hands. “Yes, cum in me. Fuck, you’re huge!” Nick was unable to hold out for very long and he quickly exploded inside Jaclyn, spilling his whole load in several thrusts. Jaclyn moaned loudly as she came as well.

Head still spinning a bit, Nick said, “Wow, Jaclyn. That was really great.”

“Ya… really great.”

“You’ll let me do this again sometime, right?”

“Of course…”

“Good… listen. I’m going to go watch some TV. I want you to clean yourself up.”

“Yes… clean myself up.”

“When you are done, lay down and take a nap.”

“Take a nap after…”

“When you wake up, come and see me before you go. I want to say goodbye.”

“Sure… say goodbye before I go.” Nick put on his shorts and walked out into his living room, plans of what to do next spinning in his head.

To be continued.