The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Epic Experimentation

Summary: Nick accidentally spills a chemical on himself while working as a lab technician that makes him dick hypnotize women.

Chapter 1

Nick dragged himself out of bed when his alarm went off at 6:15am. Another day. His work as a research assistant at the local university was paying his bills, but he was dying a little bit inside every day doing boring bench work. He had expected a lot more from his education. Bachelors and a Masters in chemistry should have afforded him a better job. His personal life was not going stellar either. His girlfriend of two years, Jaclyn, was spending most of her nights at her parents’ house in the suburbs because it was closer to her job. That left Nick alone in his apartment most days after work with nothing to do but play video games and jerk off.

“Morning, Nick,” greeted Danica the front desk clerk as he walked through the door to the chemistry department. Danica was in a similar position as he was, Nick reflected. College graduate doing a random office job she could have scored out of high school. “Dr. Sato said that she left the trial materials on your bench and needs everything cooking by the end of the work day. They have to sit overnight or they will be unstable for the experiment tomorrow.”

“Thanks,” he replied. Nick wished that he could do his work in the front of the office. At least he would get to look at Danica periodically while he went through the motions of mixing various reagents and controls with the experimental new drug for the big experiment tomorrow. She was around his age, 24, and had a very nice body. She rarely wore anything revealing, but her white button down shirts were often strained in the middle suggesting that she had ample breasts. Her olive skin was a nice touch and reflected her Italian heritage. Nick liked that she knew how to put on an appropriate amount of makeup that gave her skin a nice glow and her lips a beautiful soft pink shade. The black skirts she wore were never overly long and displayed several inches of skin above the knees. Professional and attractive.

Viatix had been in development for 5 months now. Despite this length of time, Nick rarely said more than a few words to Danica other than their usual morning greeting. He had picked up that she had a serious boyfriend based on her lunch time phone conversations. Other than that he did not know much about her.

Settling down at his lab bench, Nick saw the eight sets of tubes that Dr. Sato had left for him. Begrudging he began pulling out his test reagents. Nick hadn’t learned the structure of Viatix or its mechanism of action. He just knew that it was a new skin regrowth treatment that would be potentially used for burn victims. The trial solutions had to sit overnight to stabilize so that they could be tested on rats the next morning.

After mixing his third batch of reagent Nick started to zone. Two drops of Reagent A into beaker #3, one drop of Reagent B, centrifuge for 10 minutes, chill for 5, rinse through beads, and repeat. Starting to doze, Nick missed the test tube holder and his fourth batch fell to the bench and shattered. Reacting a second too slowly, Nick tried to catch the beaker and missed. Lab equipment crashed down around him as his sudden jerk bumped the overhead shelf. “Shit!” he yelled and trial drug splashed onto his shirt and pants.

A burning pain spread over his body as the chemicals soaked through his clothes. I should have worn a lab coat, he realized in a panic. Nick was so flustered he barely heard the door open. “Nick! Are you alright? I heard glass break,” yelled Danica.

“Aah! This shit burns,” Nick swore jogging to the decontamination shower.

“Oh my god!” yelled Danica, now also panicking. The water released over Nicks head washed most of the chemical from his skin, but the burning sensation remained. “Should I call 911?” Danica asked. No, but you can suck my dick, Nick thought. Despite his burns, Nick was still horny.

“No, I think it is getting better,” Nick replied. Strangely, it was. The burning was less intense now that the water had washed off most of the chemical. “I think I will need to go change. Can I use the lobby bathroom? The one we have back here in the lab is almost too small to piss in.”

“Of course, of course,” said Danica. “Do you need to run home to get a change of clothes? I can call Dr. Sato and let her know.”

“No, it’s fine. I have my gym bag,” said Nick as he grabbed the bag from under his desk and headed to the bathroom. Stripping in the stall was a little difficult, but Nick managed. Looking down at his body to survey the damage, he was dismayed to see a red rash spread out over his chest, waste, and groin. Shit, if this gets worse and I have to go to the hospital this will be incredibly embarrassing. Also to his dismay, his boxers were soaked and not wearable. He slipped on his gym shorts and shirt and decided to make do.

Stepping back into the lobby, Nick decided that he might as well try and clean everything up. “Feeling better?” Danica asked, back at the front desk.

“Ya, a change of clothes really helped,” Nick replied as he walked toward her.

“Nick… uh… your, um… pants…” Danica said slowly. She had a far off look.

“Huh?” He looked down and saw a raging erection. His gym shorts were pitched like a tent. FUCK. He quickly turned and ran into the lab, his face as red as his burns form embarrassment. Rushing back to his bench he thought, FUCK FUCK. What the fuck is going on? I haven’t had a public boner like that since High School. He hastily sat down and started cleaning up broken glass. Maybe if I concentrate on cleaning everything up this boner will go away.

“Nick, do you, um, need any help?” Danica had come back into the lab and was at his desk. Danica never came back into the lab. Shit the boner is still there.

“No, I think I’m fine.” Quickly looking over his shoulder he saw Danica standing there. Her arms were at her sides and she had that far off look again. “Is everything ok, Danica? You look a little weird.”

“Everything’s fine. I just, um, saw your pants and I didn’t know if you needed any help.” Danica said. Nick turned and faced her. Her eyes had totally glazed over and she had her gaze fixed at Nick’s crotch.

“Danica, you’re staring at me.” Nick said, uncertain.

“Ya...” Suddenly his dick started throbbing and it twitched in his pants. Danica let out a soft moan, still staring blankly at his pants.

“Danica, can you hear me?”

“Ya…”

“Are you… yourself?”

“Can’t really… think… so foggy…”

“What are you trying to think about?”

“Anything… but… can’t… you look so big… distracting…” Nick’s pulse quickened. What’s going on? She is in a trance or something. Could it have been the chemical? She seemed fine this morning… She obviously wasn’t going to go away, so he decided to go all in.

“Danica, come closer.” She stepped forward, still transfixed. Nick reached down to his waste and pulled his cock out. It was rock hard and at least an inch bigger than what he remembered. “Is this what you want to look at, Danica?”

“Ya…” Her eyes were hungry and completed fixed on his cock.

“Touch it,” he commanded. She reached out and grasped his throbbing cock with her left hand. Involuntarily she started stroking it up and down, slowly. Nick groaned with pleasure. He wasn’t sure how this was happening and he wasn’t sure how long he would be able to last. It had been a while. “Danica, you want to show me your breasts, don’t you.”

“I want to show you my breasts.” She reached up with her right hand and started to unbutton her shirt. When the shirt was fully unbuttoned Nick was pleased to see full 36Ds held in front of his face by a white lace bra. Danica’s nipples were slightly darker than her olive skin and were poking through the braw, hard and inviting. “Take off your bra,” he commanded.

“Take off… I… boyfriend… this is wrong…” Danica replied, glazed over and confused.

“Danica, feel my cock in your hand. It’s throbbing. It feels so good.”

“So good…”

“You can’t say no.”

“Can’t say no…”

“You want to obey me…”

“Want to obey you…”

“You will always do as I say.”

“Always do as you say.”

“You will suck me off whenever I want.”

“I will suck you off whenever you want.”

“And swallow every drop.”

“And swallow… no… I don’t swallow… tastes bad…”

You will swallow.”

“I…”

Swallow. Now.” Danica shuddered as the words seemed to be forced into her.

She bent down and rested on her knees. Her right hand snapped off her bra and it fell onto the ground. She leaned forward and took Nick in her perfect mouth. Sucking with devotion, she moved up and down his shaft, over and over. Nick groaned. She felt amazing. He could feel himself building up. “Don’t stop,” he managed to say before exploding in her mouth. Danica groaned as she eagerly gulped down the torrent of cum that Nick pumped into her. Nick’s mind exploded. He had never cum so hard or release so much. It felt like gallons. Finally it subsided and Nick looked down to see Danica dutifully licking up the remains of cum that had fallen onto her breasts.

“Danica, can you hear me?”

“Uh huh.”

“That was great, I really liked that.”

“Ya, sure. Listen. I’m glad you liked it, but I have a boyfriend so I really can’t be doing this again.”

“Oh, uh sure. I understand.” Nick said, confused. Danica seemed to be waking up. “Hey, I need to go home. Can you, uh, clean up everything here? And don’t tell Dr. Sato.”

“It’s not my mess, you did this!” Danica protested.

“Danica, clean it up. I’m going home,” he replied, firmly.

“I’m not… uh, I mean, sure, I will clean it up,” she said, looking a little confused.

“Thanks,” Nick said. Excited that maybe something had stuck he rushed home. He had to see Jaclyn.

To be continued.