The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Epic Experimentation

by Master Science

Chapter 3

Jaclyn awoke, dazed and confused. Where am I?. Head spinning, she slowly remembered. Oh god, Nick and I had break up sex. She had intended to break up and move on. This severely complicated things.

Gathering her things, Jaclyn tried to clear her head. It’s like I hit my head or something, so hard to concentrate. She slowly began to get dressed. Her gym shorts slipped on just fine as they always did, but she had to struggle to pull her sports bra down over her chest. What? Confused, Jaclyn walked over to the mirror to see what the problem was. Inspecting herself, she was dismayed to see that her sports bra appeared to be a size or two too small. Did I grab the wrong top or something? This fit just a few minutes ago… She reached up with her hands and gently felt her chest. Both breasts were firm and compressed under the white nylon of her sports bra. Her nipples became rock hard has she ran her hands over them and she shuddered. Closer inspection revealed that her areolae peaked out at the edge of the bra, no longer comfortably hidden. Great, I guess I need to go home and change first. She gathered the rest of her things and walked out of Nick’s room.

Nick was reading on his couch when he heard his bedroom door open. Jaclyn stepped through the doorway and Nick was pleased to see that she was new and improved. Wow! I guess my cock can do more than just captivate women…. “Hey, Jaclyn. Did you have a good nap? You were pretty tired after our encounter a couple hours ago.”

“Ya, sorry about that. I’m not sure what came over me,” Jaclyn replied as she ran her hand through her hair, looking nervous.

“Don’t worry about it. We haven’t been together for a while so it makes sense that you would want to really go at it,” Nick said with a grin.

“Listen, that was a mistake. I really should be going.”

“No, don’t do that. Come here, I want to talk.” Nick gestured for Jaclyn to come join him on the couch. Appearing confused, Jaclyn walked over and sat down next to him. “No, not like that,” Nick instructed. He placed his hands on her hips and forcefully moved Jaclyn onto his lap. “When I tell you that I want to talk to you, I want you to come sit on my lap like this.”

“Huh? What are you doing?” Jaclyn stammered. She felt Nick’s hard cock push against the back of her thigh and groaned. Suddenly her head spun and she found it difficult to think.

“When I talk to you I need to be able to have a good view of your cleavage, Jaclyn.”

“My cleavage…” Jaclyn shifted in Nick’s lap so that her chest was right in front of his face.

“Good, it is important that you let me play with your tits when we talk.” Nick pressed his cock against her to emphasize the point. “It is important that you always do as I say, right Jaclyn?”

“Yes, Nick. I will always do as you say.” Jaclyn’s eyes had a far off gaze to them, but she was looking at Nick and clearly paying attention to every word he said.

“Good. Now, do you still keep in contact with any of your sorority friends?”

“Yes, most of them,” Jaclyn replied. Nick slid a hand under her sports bra, cupping her newly enlarged breast. Feels so good, Jaclyn thought.

“That’s great, Jaclyn. Are any of them still in school?”

“Yes, Lindsay is. She’s a senior now.”

“Good. Take your phone and call Lindsay. Tell her you want to come visit her at the house. Tell her you have great news.” Jaclyn took out her phone and dialed. After a few rings, Lindsay picked up.

“Hey L, it’s Jaclyn!” Jaclyn said, suddenly animated. “Listen, I’ve got really great news. The type I have to tell you in person. You really need to hear it. Is it ok if I swing on by? In an hour? Ya, that’s fine. I’ll see you then!” Jaclyn hung up the phone.

“Good work, Jaclyn!”

“Thanks, Nick,” Jaclyn said, clearly happy that she had pleased him.

“No, from now on you only call me Nick in public. In private, you will address me as master.”

“Yes, master.”

“Good, now as your reward for doing so well I will let you suck me off. Make sure to swallow every drop.”

“Of course, master.” Jaclyn bent down and pulled Nick’s penis out. Gently, she placed the head of his penis in her mouth and began to suck.

* * *

On the way over to the Kappa Lambda Pi sorority, Nick started mulling over his plan in his head. He had only just remembered that Jaclyn was in a sorority. This was a rare opportunity. Most sororities didn’t allow men to the upper floors. If you were lucky then you could get in the front door and see the entryway. He had instructed Jaclyn to change into one of the spare summer dresses she kept at his place. He was able to admire her in the front seat next to him. Her newly enlarged chest (which he was still a little bit shocked about) helped her fill in the dress much better than she used to. “Do you understand what to do, Jaclyn?”

“Yes master, I need to help you get in the sorority,” she replied.

“Very good, looks like we are pulling up now.” Nick parked the car on the side of the house. Most sororities in this area rented out large houses that were off campus so that they could host parties with less interference. This would only help Nick, since it meant that there would be fewer opportunities for campus authorities to come to the house.

He walked Jaclyn up to the front door and they rang the doorbell. Nick heard footsteps after a few seconds and was pleased to see Lindsay’s face when the door open. “Jaclyn!” Lindsay screamed in an overly excited greeting.

“Hi, L!” Jaclyn hugged Lindsay affectionately.

“Jaclyn, you didn’t tell me you were bringing a friend,” Lindsay said, eyeing Nick disapprovingly. “We generally don’t let men in the house…”

“I know, L. I know. But listen, I have incredible news and you just have to hear it. It involves Nick. Can’t we please come in and tell you?”

“Well… I suppose you used to be an active sister… okay what the hell. We can talk in the sunroom, it’s just down the hall.” Lindsay opened the door further and ushered them in. Nick gave her an appraising glance as he walked through the door. Lindsay was a knock out red head. She had ample D-cup breasts that were just smaller than Jaclyn’s. Her ass was well accentuated by her tight pink capri pants. Her white V-neck t-shirt gave him a good view of her cleavage and also revealed an outline of the bra underneath. Lindsay must have noticed his look, because she shot him a disapproving glance.

“This placed hasn’t changed a bit,” Jaclyn bubbled as she followed Lindsay down the hall.

“No, we try and keep it traditional,” Lindsay replied as she led them into the sunroom. “Here, have a seat.” Nick sat in the chair closest to Lindsay. “Now, what is it that you wanted me to hear about.”

“I’ll let Nick explain,” Jaclyn said, turning to Nick.

“Thanks, Jaclyn.” He turned to Lindsay. “Lindsay, would you say that you are a good girl?”

“Excuse me?” Lindsay asked, taken aback.

“I asked,” Nick said as I took Lindsay by the wrist and brought her hand to his crotch, “are you a good girl?”

“Hey! What the…” Lindsay objected, shocked at the sudden move.

“Stop… you can’t…” protesting and trying to pull back. Who the hell does he think he is!?

“Good girls always tell the truth, Lindsay. You are a good girl,” Nick instructed.

“You… I’m…” Lindsay stammered. Something was wrong. So hard to think. Nick released Lindsay’s hand and pulled out his cock, which was rock hard.

“Lindsay, how many girls are in the house right now?” Nick asked. He slowly waved his cock back in front of her face as he awaited his answer.

“Uh…” Her eyes were transfixed on his penis.

“You’re a good girl, Lindsay. Tell me the truth.” Nick commanded.

“Good girl… I’m… there are four others. They are upstairs studying,” Lindsay replied.

“Good. Are you expecting anyone to come home soon?”

“No, most of the sisters won’t be home until after dinner.”

“Excellent. What do you think of my cock, Lindsay?” Nick asked.

“It’s so big.”

“Yes, you can’t stop looking at it, can you?”

“No. Need to look at it.”

“Good, that’s ok. You can keep looking at it, but I want you to take your top off for me.”

“Sure, I can take my top off for you.” Lindsay slowly pulled her shirt off to reveal large breasts held in place by a black lace bra. Her stomach was flat and Nick was pleased to see a thong poking out of her pants. Nick reached over and unclasped her bra. Perfect D-cup breasts hung freely in front of her face. Nick caressed one with his left hand and used his right hand to place Lindsay’s on his cock. She involuntarily began to stroke it.

“Lindsay, do you enjoy anal sex?” Nick asked.

“No… boyfriend asked me to, but I was scared,” she replied, eyes still transfixed onto Nick’s member.

“That’s not right. You love anal.”

“I… love anal.”

“You would love it if I put my cock in your ass.”

“I would love you to put your cock in my ass.”

“Ask nicely.”

“Ok. Please, can you put your cock in my ass?” Lindsay asked, her eyes pleaded with Nick and she used her free hand to slowly start sliding out of her pants.

“Of course I can. Get on your knees.”

“Ok.” Lindsay got on the ground and presented her ass to Nick. She looked back at him with longing. Nick moved forward, positioned his cock, and then slowly slid himself in. Lindsay groaned. Nick started to massage her chest as he slowly pumped in and out.

“You have to be quiet, Lindsay. I don’t want your friends to hear until it is their turn.”

“Ok,” Lindsay replied as she tried to stifle another moan. Slowly, Nick began to build up.

“Jaclyn, why don’t you come and join us?” He asked.

“Sure, Nick.” Jaclyn said. He watched as she slid out of her clothes. Her voluptuous breasts tumbling out of her shirt caused Nick’s cock to twitch with pleasure as he worked it in and out of Lindsay. Finally, he could hold it back no longer and he exploded inside her. Pump after pump delivered his load into her as she arched her back and moaned in silent ecstasy.

“That was great, Lindsay. Now, which rooms are the girls in upstairs?” Nick asked as Jaclyn began to press herself against him.

To be continued.