The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ensnared

Part 2

The following is a story containing explicit descriptions of sexual activity. If you are not of legal age to read such material, or are offended by this type of literature, you should read no further. If you have any comments or constructive criticism, I would appreciate a note.

I was standing outside the ballroom looking around, wondering what the heck I was doing. Then I remembered going to get a drink. I looked down, but didn’t see a cup. I thought about that for a second before shrugging and returned to the bar. A minute later, drink in hand, I headed back into the ballroom.

Seeing me enter, Lisa hurried over. “Where the hell were you?” She was really pissed and her tone was bordering on nasty.

Automatically, I replied, “I had to go to the restroom then took a few minutes to talk to some people,” although, for the life of me, I couldn’t remember whom. Seeing people eating, I looked down at my watch. A quarter to seven! What!? When we’d arrived it was a little after six o’clock. I tried to figure out where the time had gone but couldn’t. No wonder she was so upset.

“I’ve been looking all over for you. I thought you’d left or something.”

“Of course not. I didn’t know it was so late.”

“Well, it is. You know I don’t like these things! Next time, don’t leave me hanging here, okay?”

“Sure, no problem,” I said absently, still puzzling over the time.

Turning around she said, “C’mon, here’s our table over here. Phil and Cheryl are already eating.”

“Kyle, Lisa! How’s it going?”

Moving towards the table, I gave a wave to my friends, “Hey Phil, Cheryl,” then stopped short. Catching a glimpse of Cheryl’s outfit I did a double take. Wow, it wasn’t possible that this was the same woman we hung out with every week! “Hey man,” I said to Phil, “you’d better watch your date. Some guy’s gonna steal her off you if you aren’t careful.”

“They can have her,” Phil replied just before he received a smack on the arm.

The only open chairs were next to Cheryl. Moving quickly, I held a chair out for Lisa, leaving me between them.

“Well, I see some men aren’t afraid to give a girl a compliment,” Cheryl said looking directly at Phil the whole time. “I like that.”

Turning to us, she asked, “So, are you two having fun?”

“Not exactly,” Lisa said. “Kyle got lost somewhere, so I was on my own.” I gave her an apologetic look. “It’s not like I’m not a big fan of these parties, anyway.”

“I don’t remember you complaining about last year’s party,” I reminded her quietly.

“Well . . . that was different.”

“Oh yeah,” said Cheryl, gesturing to us with a glass that she was about to drink, “didn’t you two get together at last year’s party?”

“Yeah, I finally had enough of a buzz to ask someone to dance. Lisa happened to be the one I staggered into!” That got me a wry look. I sighed inwardly, realizing she wasn’t going to lighten up anytime soon.

“Well,” Cheryl said, looking up at me. “It must be a great way to get together with someone you’ve admired for awhile.”

“Yeah, it was,” I said, taking a sip of my drink.

“A great way,” she said again, gently rubbing my leg with her foot.

My eyes opened wide and I let out a gasp, gagging on my drink. I was intensely aware of that touch, like someone had sent an electric shock through me. Cheryl had often flirted harmlessly with me, but I had never been affected like this before. Hell, nothing had ever affected me like that. The force of it was amazing. To be honest, I was aroused by it . . . very aroused. I shot her a quick look and saw her studying me with an amused look. I quickly looked away, suddenly very interested in cleaning up the mess I’d just made.

Lisa looked at me worriedly, “Are you okay, dear?”

“Oh, yeah . . . I’m fine. My drink just went down funny, that’s all.”

It took awhile before the feeling died down. After the shock, though, it was useless to try and enjoy the meal. The whole time I was very much aware of Cheryl sitting so close to me. The scent of her. The sound of her voice. The occasional touch as she leaned my way. I tried not to look over but felt myself being drawn back again and again. It was almost like I could feel something pulling me towards her. My eyes kept wandering over, catching quick glimpses of her hair, her face, her dress or her legs. I noticed little things, like the way she held herself or the way she laughed. Whatever it was, I was amazed in so many ways at her incredible beauty. I tried to act as if nothing happened, but I couldn’t shake the feeling that something was very different somehow.

We talked through dinner and I have to say that for the first time I was impressed at Cheryl’s observations. Normally, I took her opinions with a grain of salt. She was too opinionated, with little thought behind her comments. Tonight, though, it seemed like she was really making sense.

At one point, the conversation turned to sports. Our football team was nearing the end of the regular season and was in the thick of a race for the divisional crown. Ever since our quarterback had gotten injured, though, I had been pretty certain we were going to come up short.

“So,” Cheryl said, “You really don’t think we can win it?”

“Not really. They’re too beaten up,” I said.

“I don’t know. I really like Coach Flannigan. He’s a motivator. He’ll have them ready to play.”

I was about to object at how ridiculous that sounded when I realized I hadn’t considered that. He wasn’t a bad coach . . . pretty good, in fact. I paused. “Well . . . maybe but . . .” The more I thought about it, the more it made sense. I couldn’t think of why she wasn’t right, so I just dropped it. She went on about how the team would rally in time. It all made perfect sense to me. In the back of my mind, I was relaxing as I listened to that lovely voice of hers. It was so very easy to just sit there and nod in agreement. I was startled out of my reverie when I noticed Lisa looking over at me strangely.

“What?” I said.

“Ever since they lost O’Neill, you’ve been saying they don’t have a chance in hell. Why the sudden change of heart?”

I looked at her as if she was mad. Wasn’t it obvious? “They’re not just a one-man team, Lisa.”

“I see,” she said, frowning. “What about New York? You’ve been saying all along that they’re going to win it all.”

Before I could answer, Cheryl interjected, “Oh, I don’t like them at all. They’re way too arrogant.”

About to speak, I paused again, then closed my mouth, confused. I couldn’t remember what I’d been about to say. I thought I had been about to agree with Lisa, but suddenly couldn’t see why.

Cheryl went on. “They won’t win it. Not enough footballs to go around.”

“That’s true. Too many egos,” I said. Did I say that? But, the funny thing was, it seemed to make sense for some reason. Lisa’s eyes narrowed as she looked at me closely. I could tell she was miffed, but I couldn’t see why. It really made sense once you really looked at it.

Sensing some discord, Cheryl said quickly, “Why don’t we talk about something else,” and changed the subject.

The rest of the meal was much the same, with me finding it difficult to concentrate and Lisa growing more and more upset at me. After awhile, she quit talking altogether. I hate to say it, but a part of me was glad when she did. Her comments had started to embarrass me.

Finally, she looked up and saw some of her co-workers talking in a group. She mumbled something about needing to talk to someone who made sense and made a quick exit. I watched her walk away.

“She seemed a little upset. Is she okay?”

Turning back, I looked down at Cheryl. “She’ll be fine. I’m sorry about that. I know she’s been a little hard to take tonight. She’s never comfortable with parties.” Even as I said that, though, I knew that wasn’t it.

Cheryl had a thoughtful look on her face as she watched Lisa a little longer. After a quick glance over at Phil, she patted me on the arm and said, “Oh, that’s okay. I know how it can be.” I looked down at my arm, once again very aware of her touch. Glancing up, I noticed her studying me again. Looking in my eyes for a few moments, she smiled. I sat there, almost frozen as the moment stretched on. When she finally looked away, I blinked my eyes a few times, feeling rather dazed. I moved my arm away.

Cheryl looked over at Phil, took a deep breath and exhaled loudly. “You’re not the only one with problems. He’s still at it.”

Phil hadn’t made more than a few comments to us the entire meal. I knew what had happened. Someone had mentioned a problem at work that had been bugging them for days. Now, Phil just can’t resist a puzzle. It’s as if he has to find a solution before he can move on. Everything else becomes secondary until he works through it. The whole time we were eating, he had focused on it from one aspect or another. They weren’t getting very far, from what I could tell, so he was still deep in thought.

Cheryl sat there a few minutes, drumming her fingers on the table. I knew that look on her face, so I didn’t bother defending him. She was growing more and more impatient, but instead of complaining right there, she’d let him have it later on. I didn’t envy him the drive home.

“I wonder if he’d even notice if I took off,” she said finally. Another minute or so and she’d had enough. “I could really use some fresh air,” she said. Rising, she turned to me, “Want to join me?”

“Huh? Oh, Sure.” It’s not as if my date is anywhere nearby, I thought.

“So, do you like working with Phil?” We were wandering down the hall away from the ballroom.

“Sure. He’s great and really knows his stuff.”

“Yeah, he’s great, alright. But—”

“But what? You two have been going out for years.” They had been going out before any of us had known either of them. Apparently, they’d started dating back in high school. They were the couple that would never marry, and never break up. I knew that didn’t sit well with Cheryl.

“Well, he never shows how he feels. I like a man who tells it like it is; who’s not afraid to tell me what he wants. Know what I mean?”

I thought about that for a second, but didn’t say anything. It seemed to me that I’d had this conversation somewhere before, but couldn’t quite place it.

“Like when you sat down and mentioned my dress, that was great. He never once said a thing. Did you tell Lisa you noticed her dress?”

“Yeah, I told her she was looking great, that she should dress up more often.” Our company had a standard casual dress code, so I never saw anyone in anything but jeans or slacks. This is the only time I got to see anyone, except the sales team, in a suit or a dress.

“It must be nice to hear that.”

“You must have had other guys say something about it. I mean, just look at you!”

She stopped and looked at me with a half smile. “Oh . . . Thank you, Kyle. You’re so sweet, you know? So . . . very sweet.” After another long look she said quietly, “I like this game.” Puzzled, I gave her a look, trying to figure out what she meant. In reply, she just turned away, saying, “I’m tired of being ignored.” That didn’t exactly clear it up for me so I just shrugged my shoulders and dropped it.

We started walking again. When we neared a break room Cheryl broke off and tried the door. Taking a peek inside, she went in. I followed, a little uncertainly. I let the door close behind me, then looked around. Cheryl was turned away from me rolling her neck, wincing. “Wow, I am really tight. I could use a neck rub.”

I hesitated, unsure. For some reason this didn’t feel right to me.

“Do you mind?” she asked innocently.

“Um . . . Cheryl . . . I’m not sure . . .” I began.

“Oh, of course,” she said quickly. “Too bad. I really would have enjoyed it.”

I looked down again at her bare neck and shoulders. A feeling grew inside me that I ignored. I could hear her voice in my head, telling me how much she would have enjoyed it. I wavered. I knew I shouldn’t . . . but somehow it just didn’t seem right to do nothing. Looking at her hair, tied up like that, the way she looked in that dress . . . Mmm . . . rather nice. Oh, what the hell, I thought, she is a good friend; help her out. Reaching up, I started rubbing her neck and shoulders.

“That’s more like it,” she said under her breath. Louder, she said, “Ooooohhhh . . . that feels sooo good. I love a guy with a sensitive touch.”

Rubbing even more gently, almost caressing, I really started getting into it. I moved down her shoulders to her back and arms, all the while gently kneading her flesh. I couldn’t stop thinking what a great body she had. I also couldn’t help noticing how it was affecting me. I squirmed a little uncomfortably.

“Oh, you’re good. Keep going,” she said as my hands worked their way inward, then down the small of her back. I hesitated there, not feeling right about going any lower. “No, keep going,” she said, “I just love this.” A few seconds more I waited and then . . . I didn’t care anymore. Smiling lopsidedly to myself, I realized I didn’t want to stop.

Moving to one side to get a better angle, I moved lower. Just a few inches at first, but the longer I worked, the lower I went. I was hard as a rock by then and totally engrossed in my task. Leaning forward to get a better angle, I found my head close to her neck and stopped for a moment. What was that? I’d caught just a ghost of a scent, but I could have sworn I had smelled it before. Sniffing closer, my nose grazed her neck.

Reacting to this touch, Cheryl sighed softly, “Mmmmmm.” I could tell she was getting into it now. Moving behind her again, I nuzzled her some more, as my hands worked up around her narrow waist again to her flat stomach. The scent was a little stronger now as my nuzzling turned to soft kisses behind her ears and down her neck to her bare shoulders. The aroma was electrifying. Giving up the rub altogether, I slid my arms all the way around her, holding her close to me. She leaned back against me and my pelvis started rubbing gently against her body. My kisses grew more passionate.

The quiet little sounds from Cheryl grew to moans. Taking a deep breath, she said very quietly, “Oh, why not . . .” Turning slowly, her eyes locked with mine. The look on her face made me freeze. Head, tilted down slightly, she was looking up at me with a look of pure desire.

It felt like something hit me in the stomach. Just like that, my arousal turned to need. No longer uncertain, I knew one thing: I had to have this woman and I had to have her now. Without thinking, I pulled her close and started kissing her hungrily. She threw her arms around my neck and held me tightly. The longer I held her, the more I wanted her, with an intensity that only grew. My hands started to run up and down her shapely figure, focusing again on her rear as we rubbed together. Then, moving back up her body, my hands found the top of her dress. Finally, unable to hold back anymore, I moved to pull it down. With a grunt, she pushed me away, her hands quickly adjusting her dress.

We were both breathing heavily when it suddenly hit me what I had done. In shock, I froze. “Oh… oh Cheryl . . . I . . . don’t know what happened. I . . . I’m . . . so sorry . . .” I tried to go on, but she interrupted.

“It’s alright, Kyle,” she said in a strange voice. “You got lost in the moment. You couldn’t help yourself.”

No, I couldn’t, I thought. But something seemed out of place. Hell, this whole night seemed out of whack. It seemed absurd to me, but I could have sworn that we’d done this before. It seemed crazy, and I couldn’t remember when, but I was certain of it.

Then it hit me: her reaction was all wrong. Why wasn’t she outraged? Why wasn’t she flustered, guilty or even a little surprised? Looking closer, I noticed her mouth twitching. Finally, it broke into a smile that she couldn’t suppress. I stared in disbelief. Was she mocking me? Had she led me on? Too stunned to think straight, I knew I had to get out of there.

“I . . . I have to get going,” I stammered, practically running out of the room. I couldn’t be sure, but I thought I heard laughter follow me down the hall.

To be concluded . . .