The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ensnared

The following is a story containing explicit descriptions of sexual activity. If you are not of legal age to read such material, or are offended by this type of literature, you should read no further. If you have any comments or constructive criticism, I would appreciate a note.

“Well, you look nice tonight,” I said looking over at Lisa.

“Thanks,” she said half-heartedly. She was definitely not looking forward to the event. She wore the usual conservative dress she saved for these occasions.

“You’ll be fine,” I assured her.

“I hope so . . . thanks,” she said, appreciating the words of encouragement.

We were in the car, heading to the company’s holiday party. I always liked the party. Seeing all your co-workers away from work, all dressed up, letting it loose was kind of nice, I thought. You got to see everyone in a whole different light. The company used to go all out, with frills and contests, but with the latest cutbacks and layoffs, they had almost cancelled the party altogether. This might be the last year they had it for some time. Lisa never enjoyed it that much and probably wished that last year’s had been the final event.

“Too much work,” she always said. What she meant was she was never comfortable at social events and felt like it was too much effort to look like she was having fun. The funny thing was, once things got going, she did fine. It was just ‘pregame jitters’ as I liked to say.

“Really, you’ll be fine. Well, like, think of last year,” I said trying to give her a positive image.

“Well, that’s different.” Last year, I had asked her to dance with me and we’d really hit it off. A year later we were still together and doing fine. It had surprised us both that things had gone so well.

“Well, if you had looked so uncomfortable then, you wouldn’t have caught my eye, now would you? You always do well once things are happening.” I turned the car into the parking lot.

“I guess so,” she said quietly. From the corner of my eye I could see her taking a deep breath to calm herself.

We parked the car and headed inside. We walked into the ballroom and looked around. Lisa found a few of her co-workers nearby and headed over to visit them. I told her I would catch up with her after I visited the bar. I left the ballroom and, after getting a drink, was heading back when I almost ran into someone on her way out.

“Excuse me,” I said quickly, then did a double take. “Whoa . . .” I was really surprised. It was . . . Cheryl? She was going out with Phil, a co-worker from my group. Lisa and I often got together with them on Friday nights to hang out. I almost hadn’t recognized her, dressed as she was. She had just a touch of makeup on, her hair pulled up, arranged very nicely, and a tight strapless dress that was definitely helping to accentuate her curves. Damn, she was looking good. Then, realizing I was staring, I cleared my voice politely. “Oh, hi there, Cheryl. How’s it going?”

“Oh it’s you, Kyle! I was just coming out to freshen up a bit.” From the looks of her, I couldn’t see how she needed to do a thing. She noticed my eyes glancing over her again, then looked me in the eye with half a smile. “Cat got your tongue, dear?”

“Oh, uh, no, it just didn’t seem like you, that’s all. I’m not used to seeing you in anything but jeans and a t-shirt.”

“You like?” she asked twirling around to show off her dress.

“Oh yeah,” I said with feeling, “I never knew . . .” Hesitating, I wasn’t sure I should finish that sentence.

“Yes?” she asked raising her eyebrows.

“Well, I never knew you could look so . . . nice.” I wanted to say more, but decided it was better to be discreet.

Sensing my meaning, she smiled broadly, saying, “Why, thank you, Kyle, that’s very kind of you.” She paused a moment, regarding me quietly. “You don’t mind if I put a little perfume on while we talk, do you? In the rush to get here I must have forgotten it.”

I gestured for her to go ahead. “Where’s Phil?” I asked as we headed to a spot that was deserted.

Somewhat distracted as she rooted through her purse, she gestured back over her shoulder, “Oh he’s back there. He’s already talking shop with someone—you know how he can get. It’ll be a long time before he’s free again. Ah, here it is.” Finding the bottle, she sprayed a little on her wrist. “What do you think?” she asked, raising her arm to my face.

I don’t know what was in that bottle, but as soon as I took a sniff, my head started spinning. “Whoa . . .” Jerking my head back, I blinked my eyes in confusion. It was an effort just to keep my feet.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” she said quickly, reaching out to steady me while I regained my balance. “I didn’t think—”

She went on apologizing, but I couldn’t hear much of it, with my head reeling so.

Seeing my dazed look she said, “Take it easy, Kyle. Here, why don’t you sit down. You looked like you were going to pass out there for a second.” I let her guide me over to a nearby bench just outside of the lobby area. “There, that’s better.”

“Thanks.”

“I’m sorry about that. You must have gotten a little too much. It’s powerful stuff.” Waiting a few seconds for me to regain my senses she asked, “But . . . what do you think?”

I tried to think for a second, “Huh?” It seemed an odd time to ask, and I made a grimace as I tried to recall it. “I don’t know, all I can remember is spinning. What is it?”

“Oh, it’s a new fragrance I came across. It’s called Ensnared.”

“Well, it caught me alright. It sure packs a wallop.”

“Oh,” she said, sounding a bit disappointed. “It wasn’t that bad, was it?”

“Well,” I said, trying to be polite, “I don’t know.”

“I think it has a nice, pleasant aroma, once you get used to it; something that grows on you little by little.” To prove her point, she put her wrist up towards me again. A little reluctantly, I took a small sniff. Better prepared, it wasn’t as bad this time, but it still wasn’t my type of fragrance. It was a little too strong for my tastes.

“See what I mean? It gets better,” she said, gesturing for me to try one more time. I was getting a little tired of this. Frowning doubtfully, I inhaled again, then . . . blinked in surprise. That wasn’t quite so bad, I thought. In fact, it was almost pleasant.

“You see, it does grow on you,” she said, pleased. “Try again.”

I took another breath. Hey, this is rather nice, I thought.

“That’s it, Kyle. It even better if you hold it for a few seconds.”

Closing my eyes I took a deeper breath, held it, then let it out slowly. Before I knew it, I was taking another breath, then another.

“Well, you can’t seem to get enough of it, Kyle.” She was right. I couldn’t seem to stop myself. It was almost magical, that scent. I kept drawing it in, savoring every breath. Oh, it was delicious. I just had to have more of it. I never noticed how light-headed I was getting.

Smiling broadly, Cheryl said, “There, that’s so much better, isn’t it? Alright, let me have my arm back so I can spray a little more.” Reluctantly, I let go of her arm.

Looking somewhat satisfied, she sprayed some of the fragrance behind her ears, then put the bottle away. “There, that’s done. Why don’t we go take a walk? Help you clear your head.”

That sounded like a good idea, so I moved to stand up. Seeing me sway unsteadily, Cheryl took my arm and guided me down the hall.

As we walked, she mentioned casually, “So, you really seem to like the perfume.”

“That’s one of the best scents I’ve ever smelled.”

“Well, I’m glad you like it. I was hoping you would, but it’s so rare for a man to say what he really feels. I can count on you to tell it like it is.” I just nodded, agreeing with her. “Like how I look?” she left it hanging, waiting for me to respond.

Looking down at her in that dress, I said the first thing that popped into my head. “I think you’re looking wonderful, Cheryl. Just gorgeous. You’ve never looked better.”

Her face lit up at the compliment. “Why, thank you, Kyle. That’s very sweet of you.”

It gave me a thrill to see her reaction. On impulse I added, “I never knew what a great figure you have. Well, I knew, but . . .” She looked at me with surprise. Trying to cover, I went on, “I don’t know what it is, but that dress really does things . . . to me.” Hmmm . . . That wasn’t exactly what I’d planned on saying. I’d better stop before I got myself into trouble, I thought.

“Oh, go on,” she said, obviously embarrassed.

I hadn’t planned on going on but before I knew it, I was talking again. “No really, you look incredible tonight. If I weren’t—” I barely caught myself. I was dangerously close to finding that trouble, I knew.

“If you weren’t?”

“. . .with someone . . .” I said, uncomfortably.

After a few seconds she just said, “I see. So you do like it?”

“Oh yeah, but it’s not just the dress, Cheryl. You look good. I don’t know what it is, but there’s something different about you tonight.”

“Oh you’re just saying that to be polite.”

Stopping, I turned and looked her straight in the eyes. Reaching a hand up to touch her face I said, “You really are beautiful, you know.”

What the hell had gotten into me? I was never like this. For whatever reason, though, I just couldn’t seem to stop myself. There was a long pause as I continued to look into her eyes. They were very pretty, I realized. A nice, soft brown.

Cheryl just looked back at me uncertainly. Then, growing uncomfortable, she looked away. Noticing a room behind me, she hurried over to it and tried the knob. It opened. I stood there a few seconds, admiring her slim figure as she held the door for me, then followed her inside.

We had entered a break room with a sink and some vending machines. There were some tables, chairs and against the wall, a padded bench. Cheryl closed the door behind her and leaned back against it. “It’s so nice to hear you say such things, Kyle. I never knew you felt this strongly before. You’re so . . . passionate.”

Turning, I saw her leaning against the door invitingly. Moving closer, I leaned on one arm against the door. I was never this aggressive, but at the moment, I didn’t notice. Besides, the signals I was getting from Cheryl weren’t exactly telling me to put on the brakes. “You never knew a lot of things about me, Cheryl.” Being so close, I smelled her wonderful aroma again. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply.

“That’s it Kyle, breathe it in,” she said softly. “It’s such a nice scent, and you just can’t get enough of it.” I continued to breath deeply as I leaned closer. In my ear she whispered with emphasis, “It’s irresistible.”

“Irresistible,” I agreed, leaning very close. I opened my eyes when she put her hands up as if to stop me. The look I saw on her face told me otherwise. Standing straighter, I took her hands in mine and turned them over. Bringing her wrists up to my face, I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply. Surprising myself, I kissed them lightly.

“Ooh, how romantic. You do know how to make a girl feel special.”

Looking up at her with a devilish smile, I gently kissed my way up an arm. My hands lightly traced their way up to her shoulders and neck. Putting a hand under her chin, I moved in to kiss her on the lips.

Carefully pushing me away, Cheryl said coyly, “Why don’t we have a seat, tiger?” I growled softly at her. “We really should slow it down a bit.”

I didn’t want to at first, but then realized things might be going a little too fast. Following her again, I sat down on the bench. She slid over next to me. I could smell her sweet scent again. Taking a deep breath, I let out another satisfied sigh. I moved to pick up where I’d left off.

“Not yet, dear,” she said laughing softly. “Why don’t you sit there and admire the view.” She could tell by my face that I wanted more. “Don’t worry, you’ll soon like the idea,” she said confidently. But she was right. Amazingly, I found myself content to just sit there and look at her. What a beautiful woman, I realized. I couldn’t believe I hadn’t seen it before.

“That’s better. Now, here we are, just the two of us, all alone, enjoying the moment. It’s so nice to be able to spend some time like this. Why don’t I talk and you listen, okay?” That sounded good to me, so I nodded happily. “In fact, why don’t you just lean back and relax as you listen to me.”

I was so light-headed I didn’t need any encouragement. I closed my eyes and took a deep, contented breath.

She took something out of her purse and I heard rustling sounds as she rubbed herself. “Well, now, I don’t want this affecting anyone else,” she said, almost to herself.

Talking as she worked, she said, “I can see you like my perfume. I had a friend make it up special for me. She thought it would put Phil in an agreeable mood so he’d finally get around to asking me to marry him. But it occurred to me there could be many uses for it. Like this . . . the two of us sharing a nice, quiet moment together. No distractions. No reservations. No limits. Just you and me. You like that, don’t you?”

“Uh huh,” I agreed slowly.

“That’s good, Kyle. That’s good. Nothing but you and me, very, very close.” She’d finished what she was doing and was leaning in, talking quietly in my ear. She had her hand gently running over my face, down my neck, over my chest. It was very sensual. I took a long breath and let it out, shuddering at the wave of shivers that ran down my body. “You can open your eyes again, but why don’t you sit still a moment longer. I like having a captive audience.”

Almost reluctantly, I opened my eyes.

“You like having this private, intimate moment with your dear friend, Cheryl, don’t you?” I smiled at her, nodding my head. “Well, to be honest, I, too, have thought about this—for a long time. I think it’s good to have a chance to talk where we can be completely open with one another—able to tell each other everything that we feel. From now on I won’t keep anything from you,” she paused and said with emphasis, “and you can’t keep anything from me. Won’t that be wonderful?” I kept on nodding.

“Excellent.” She said slowly. “Since we’re so very close now, you should be able to tell me how you really feel towards me. You do like me, don’t you?”

“Oh yeah,” I said with feeling. “I’ve never wanted anyone as much in my life!” I tried to move toward her.

“No, you just stay there a little longer and listen.”

I sat back, a little surprised at how my body responded not to my command but hers.

“So, then, how long have you been hiding these feelings for me?” I didn’t know what to say to that. To be honest, I’d had an occasional thought for her here and there, but never to this extent. Hell, I’d never wanted anyone to this extent!

She just smiled at my look of confusion. “Well, Kyle, since we’re being totally open with one another, I should be able to tell you that I think you’re attractive, now shouldn’t I?” Somewhat pleased at this, I nodded my head happily. “Yes, dear, you’re very attractive,” she said running a hand lightly up and down my chest. “You like hearing that, don’t you?” I beamed and kept nodding.

“Well, Kyle, I could tell that you’ve been hoping to make me notice you.” I smiled awkwardly, somewhat ashamed. “Oh, that’s okay. It’s quite flattering, really. Seeing you do those little things, hoping I’d pick up on them. But do you know what I really like?” I froze, waiting to hear what she wanted most.

“Now don’t tell anyone, but I really like a man who can kiss.”

“Ah!” I said excitedly. I had her. My smile grew as I anticipated my next move.

“Not just any kiss, though. What would really turn me on is a long, slow, tender, kiss that grows in strength and passion. The kind that shows you’re hopelessly in love with someone and would do anything for them. If a man gave me that, I’d be his. His for the taking.”

I couldn’t believe my fortune. It was so simple I thought as I laughed to myself.

Seeing the look on my face, she smiled strangely. “That’s it, Kyle. Think about it. Think about how easy it would be. Think about how much you want it. How you’d give anything for it.”

She went on like that, reminding me how much I wanted her. My laughter turned to lust and desire. I wanted so much to kiss her; I could feel my heart start to pound. It seemed like it was the only thing I could think of. I was just staring at her lips, with that lovely red lipstick, thinking how much I longed to kiss them.

“Oh, yes. Yes I would!” I said with intensity. “Anything for it!” If only I could move!

“Well then, why don’t you, Kyle? You’re a man of passion. Take what you want. Do it! When I say, ‘kiss me’ why don’t you move and give me what I want—what we both want.” She paused, smiling wickedly, knowing how much I wanted to move. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, she released me. “Kiss me, Kyle, kiss m—”

She never finished that sentence. Before I knew it, I was pulling her up to me, my mouth melting with hers. All of my pent up desire exploded. I couldn’t hold back. She was all I’d ever wanted and finally she was mine. More than that, though, I could feel a change. The more I kissed her, the more I wanted her, the more I needed her. The longer it lasted, the more passionately I held her to me. I was in love, I realized. I was madly in love with her and I’d give anything to have her. She was everything I’d ever wanted: smart, sexy, and above all gorgeous. The feeling was so powerful my heart ached.

Everything I gave to her in that kiss, she gave back to me. We practically devoured each other in those moments. I knew she wanted it as much as I did. The intensity of that moment grew until I couldn’t keep my hands from her. My hands ran up her dress and I almost tore it from her when she broke the kiss and whispered fiercely, “Stop! Don’t move a muscle.”

Suddenly unable to move, I just sat there breathing heavily. It was agonizing to be so close and unable to move.

As she slowly extricated herself, Cheryl considered me for a moment. “Well, I can see how much you like that, but, let’s not get carried away, my dear.”

I couldn’t answer her. I wanted so much to have her again but couldn’t seem to move.

Seeing the frustration on my face she stopped, then let out a laugh. “You can talk again, Kyle.” I let out a sigh of relief.

Not waiting for me to speak, she went on, “Well now, that was very good, very good indeed, but I think it should be our little secret. No one needs to know except me . . .” touching her fingertip to her bottom lip, “and you . . .” as she touched that finger to my lips. “No one else.”

“No one,” I agreed.

Pausing, she looked at me with that look in her eye again. Thinking twice, though, she looked away. I made a sound of frustration.

Looking back in surprise, she asked, “You seem to like it when I look at you that way, don’t you?”

“Oh yeah,” I said with feeling.

She started giving me that look again—a look that promised so much. “It turns you on, doesn’t it?”

“Yes,” I said, my desire growing again.

“Yes, and when you see it, you find me to be irresistible! Completely irresistible.”

“Irresistible.” I said, breathing faster. The look grew more intense and I felt my need for her grow.

“When you see this look, you can’t say no to me. You can’t do anything but think of how much you want me . . . and how you’d do anything to get me. Anything at all! Isn’t that right, Kyle?”

“Yes, anything!” I was shaking. She wouldn’t stop and I couldn’t stand it anymore.

Finally, Cheryl looked away, laughing quietly to herself. “This is unbelievable!” Presently, she looked back, much calmer. Suddenly, it was gone. That intense desire vanished. Totally drained, I sat back and sighed in relief, and more than a little disappointment.

“Relax now, Kyle. You’ve been so very helpful. Take a few seconds to calm down again.”

After I’d regained my composure she said, “Now then, a few minutes ago you mentioned that you had wanted me before this. When did you feel it?”

“Well, I guess I liked it when you’d do things—little things—a quick pat on my butt when I bowled a strike, blink your eyes playfully at a restaurant, sit on my lap for a few seconds when no one else was around. Even though you were just teasing, I always liked it.”

“Teasing, eh? Well, I’m glad you appreciated it. You’ll like them even more from now on, won’t you? Much more.”

I considered that for a second. “Yes.”

“Anything that makes you feel that thrill will now be multiplied many times.”

She paused a second to let that sink in. “Now, when I did those things, how did they make you feel?”

“Well, uh, a little turned-on. I . . .” I hesitated, suddenly uncomfortable.

“Yes?” A little more interested, she looked me in the eye. “Go on. We are being completely open with each other now, you know. Remember? I can’t keep anything from you, and you,” she paused, poking me gently with a finger, “can’t keep anything from me.”

“Well, when I was with Lisa later . . . uh . . . in bed—” I faltered again, unable to meet her gaze. For some reason this didn’t feel right.

“Making love?” she prompted helpfully.

“Uh, yes. Well, I’d remember you doing those things . . . and . . . thought of you.”

Almost in disbelief, her eyes widened and she couldn’t hide a grin. “Really?! Did it make you more passionate?”

Clearing my throat uncomfortably, I murmured, “Um . . . yes.”

The grin turned into a full smile. “And did Lisa notice the change?”

A little embarrassed, I nodded my head.

“Good. That’s very good. Unbelievable.” She bit her lower lip for a few seconds, like she always did when she was thinking. Then she got a mischievous look in her eye. “Well, maybe that should be something you do all the time, then. I mean, Lisa did seem to appreciate it, after all. While I don’t want you to hurt your relationship with Lisa—she is my friend after all—it would make it better for both of you if you always thought of me when you make love.”

I thought about it for a second, then looked at Cheryl again. The thought of seeing her, like this, was too good to be true and I couldn’t hide my interest.

Seeing this she went on gleefully, “Then it’s agreed. From now on, when you’re about to make love, you’ll close your eyes, think of me in my very sexy dress, with this incredibly passionate look in my eyes,” which she demonstrated perfectly, “and then feel the incredible, uncontrollable desire build within you. But that’s not all. No. When you open your eyes, you’ll see me there before you, ready to be adored and loved! You’ll never say my name, but you’ll know it’s me you’re with and you will be overcome with lust. You’ll do anything for her, anything! Once you have satisfied her, and only then, will you have the most explosive orgasm you’ve ever known. You’ll like that, won’t you, Kyle?”

I shuddered just imagining that. “Oh yes,” I breathed.

“I can see you’re already enjoying the idea,” she said, gently rubbing the large bulge that was showing in my pants. I smiled guiltily. I didn’t have to tell her how that had formed long before this.

Just then, we heard voices coming our way. Cheryl froze as she listened, then pulled her hand away quickly. The voices faded away, and she let out her breath in relief.

“Damn! Just as this was getting interesting, too. Well, I hate to break this up, but I’m afraid we’re going to be missed. What should we do about this? I know! How ‘bout we play a little game? Here’s how it’s going to go . . .

To be continued . . .