The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ensnared

Part 3

The following is a story containing explicit descriptions of sexual activity. If you are not of legal age to read such material, or are offended by this type of literature, you should read no further. If you have any comments or constructive criticism, I would appreciate a note.

“Oh, would you just throw the damned ball?!”

I was watching the game on TV, although I don’t know why I bothered. The team was doing horribly and I couldn’t stay focused on it, anyway. Most of the time I spent staring off, thinking back on things. I hadn’t slept much that night, so I was really tired. My thoughts were scattered, events kept running through my mind, appearing randomly, making it impossible to sort them out. Images of Cheryl were the strongest, of course. In my thoughts, she blazed like a torch. The image of her in that dress, looking at me as though . . . Stop it, I told myself yet again.

Each thought of her was quickly followed by a surge of guilt. What was I going to do, I kept wondering. My thoughts would inevitably return to my last conversation with Lisa.

“Well, what was that all about?!”

I shot a look over at her, to see if she’d been reading my thoughts. Getting a hold of myself, I took a deep breath and tried to sound calm. “What was what all about?”

“You!” she said accusingly. “You acted strange all night. First you disappeared for an hour—”

“It wasn’t that long.”

“—then you kept talking nonsense. You spent the whole meal talking to Cheryl. Every time she said something, you bent over backwards to agree with her. You acted as if I wasn’t even there.”

“I didn’t know I had.” I was still confused and wasn’t ready for an argument.

“What gives, Kyle? I thought you said she didn’t have a clue most of the time.”

“Did I say that?”

“Yes, you did. And that she’s too rigid. Suddenly, she couldn’t say anything wrong.” She turned to look at me closely, “Are you—” she started to say, then stopped.

She shook her head as if the idea was crazy then started again, “Then, after dinner, you didn’t talk to anyone. You just came up and dragged me out of there—just as it was starting to get fun.”

“I didn’t think you’d mind. I thought you didn’t like parties.”

“I was finally starting to get into it. My friends were . . . well, we were having a good time.”

Huh? What had they been up to while I was away? I shook it off. Now wasn’t the time for that. “Oh, well, I’m sorry. I . . . didn’t feel well.”

She made a grunting sound, then was silent for awhile. “Now you see why I don’t like parties,” she said finally. There was an uncomfortable silence the rest of the way home. When we pulled up to her apartment, I turned the car off and turned to look at her.

She never even looked at me. “Goodnight, Kyle,” she said getting out. We had planned on me staying the night, but as expected, that had changed. Not waiting for a reply, she closed the door hard and stormed up the walkway to her apartment. I sighed, waited for her to get inside, then slowly eased the car into the street and headed home.

The worst part, I realized, was that Lisa was right. I had acted strangely, the whole night. What the hell had come over me? But what happened at dinner was nothing compared to what had happened in the break room. For a few minutes there, it was as if I was another man, completely out of control. I never acted like that. That memory scared me as much as anything else.

In the end, I decided that I didn’t want anything coming between Lisa and me. I had to talk to Cheryl, apologize for what had happened, but let her know in no uncertain terms that it wouldn’t happen again. I just hoped Lisa wouldn’t stay angry too long.

If only it turned out to be so simple.

The doorbell rang. Turning the volume down on the TV, I headed over to the door. Opening it, I froze. Half expecting to see Lisa, I was surprised to find Cheryl standing there instead.

“Cheryl!” I almost followed that with, ‘What are you doing here?’ but caught myself. Finally, I just said, “Hi.”

“We need to talk,” she said simply.

Well, that was putting it mildly. “Yeah, I guess we do. Why don’t you come in.”

She came in and looked around. I gestured for her to have a seat on the sofa.

“Can I take your coat?”

“No. I won’t be staying that long.”

“Well, can I get you anything?”

“No, I’m fine.”

We were both unsure what to say, so we talked a little about the game. There wasn’t much to talk about, since our team’s offense was pretty bad today. I was sitting in a chair across from her but found it uncomfortable to look her in the eyes. I didn’t know what to do with my hands, so they kept moving from the arms of the chair to my lap.

“Something . . . happened last night,” she said finally.

“Yeah, I wanted to apologize for that,” I said quickly. “I don’t know what came over me.”

“Well, something came over me too. Maybe I was mad at Phil or something. I don’t like it when I feel like I’m being ignored.”

“I can understand that. He sometimes forgets he has a date.”

There was a long pause. Damn, I hated this. We were both really stiff, unsure what to say next.

Finally, I said, “I didn’t mean to give you the wrong impression, Cheryl. You’re nice, but . . . I don’t want anything to mess up my relationship with Lisa. She’s mad enough at me as it is.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, she said that I ignored her all night, too.”

“I know what that’s like.”

“Yeah, well, I guess you do. She’ll cool off, though. We,” gesturing to Cheryl then back to myself, “just have to make sure nothing like that happens again.”

She just nodded her head slowly. She was biting her lip, lost in thought.

I let out a deep breath I didn’t know I’d been holding. I was pleased that it had gone so well. I had been wondering all morning how I was going to bring it up to her. She had taken care of that for me. My hands could finally relax on the arms of the chair.

She paused a few seconds looking down, then said quietly, “There’s something I’d like to know though.”

“What’s that?”

“Did you like it?” The way she said it, so cautiously, I knew immediately what she was talking about.

“Um, let’s not go there, Cheryl. That’s something better left alone.”

“Maybe.”

“It really is.”

Talking almost to herself she said, “I really liked it. I don’t know why. Maybe it was the heat of the moment or maybe it was the fact that—”

I found myself recalling the moment. She had been quite tempting in that dress. The way she had looked when she had turned around—I shook myself. Surprised at the feelings brought back, I said quickly, “Cheryl don’t!”

“—it was so passionate.”

“Cheryl!”

But she wasn’t listening. She was looking off somewhere, not focused on anything. In a dreamy voice she went on, “I like men that are passionate. I never had one before. Phil sure isn’t. I’ve been with him so long . . . I’d almost forgotten what I’d wanted . . . you know, when I was younger. Last night surprised me. I never expected this . . . something inside me waking up.”

The focus returned to her eyes and she looked straight at me. Speaking deliberately she said, “I need to know if you felt it too.”

I looked back at her for a second, then quickly turned away. I hoped she hadn’t seen it on my face: I’d felt it alright. It was pulling me back in, that feeling of yearning; a feeling that holding this woman was what I really wanted, what I’d always wanted. But that was wrong and I knew it.

Something else was wrong too. I knew I shouldn’t be feeling like this. Not this way. It was as if my thoughts weren’t mine to control. It was an effort just to will myself to focus again. Pushing down hard on those feelings, I stood up. “We really should not be talking about this. I think you should be going.”

She just sat there, looking up at me. My reaction seemed to trigger something in her. A look of hope showed on her face. “I can’t help it. I really did love it, Kyle. It was wonderful. You were wonderful. You were so passionate. No one ever turned me on the way you did! The way you do!” Then she was gazing up at me, through her eyelashes, with a look that seemed to smolder.

Oh no, not that look again. My mouth went dry. That feeling inside of me suddenly grew, threatening to take over. I had this irresistible urge to close the gap between us, lift her up and hold her, tightly. I grunted in frustration. I shook my head trying to clear it, to no avail. What the hell was wrong with me? I found myself taking a step back, almost staggering. Firmly I said, “Cheryl, you need to go.” I don’t know how I kept my voice so controlled. I sure as hell didn’t feel that way inside.

Slowly she stood up. “I don’t want to go, Kyle. I want to stay.”

My first reaction was that I didn’t want her to go either. No, I thought, getting upset at myself as much as at her. I grabbed her wrist and headed for the door. I felt like I was losing control of the situation. Best to get her out of here as soon as possible, before we did something we would regret.

“Admit it, you don’t want me to go, either. You liked it too, didn’t you?” she said, allowing me, for the moment, to urge her along.

“No!” I said with a conviction I didn’t really feel. I turned the knob and opened the door. “Cheryl, you need to go, now.”

She moved to the doorway then stopped and turned to look up at me. For a second I wondered if she might apologize and leave, but instead, she just studied me. Finally, she moved, but not towards the door. Looking me in the eyes the whole time, she opened her coat for me to see. She was wearing tight jeans and a low cut, close-fitting sweater that beautifully displayed her figure. Wow, was my first impression. I tried not to react, I really did, but when I saw what she was wearing my eyes widened and my mouth opened. I slammed it shut but it was too late.

She slowly moved forward and closed the door behind her, all the while, smiling knowingly at me. It dawned on me that she might never intended to set things straight. All along she had played me for a fool.

“You never intended—”

“Yes I did,” she interrupted. “Or I thought I did. But I had to know if you felt it too. Now that I know you did I want you to admit it.”

I couldn’t say anything. What was worse, the fact that she was trying to seduce me or the fact that she was right?

Never looking away from me she fumbled briefly with the door lock behind her, before finally turning it. “There now, no need to worry about being interrupted.” She fished in her coat for something, then slipped out of it, tossing it over a chair.

“I know you now, Kyle. I know what you want. You know it too. We both know it, so why do you fight it?” Looking up she saw the look on my face and let out a small laugh. “I don’t mean to laugh, Kyle, but you look so sweet.” I didn’t think it was particularly funny, so I scowled. “You want to do what’s right, but you can’t deny what you feel inside. It’s too late for that.”

I tried to ignore her. Not sure what to do, I started to move towards the door. If I couldn’t get her to go, then I’d find a way to get myself out of there. Like my thoughts, though, my movements were sluggish. Moving quickly, Cheryl positioned herself between me and the exit. Looking down, I knew I’d been too slow, and cursed myself for my indecision. I tried to get around her, but she moved closer to me instead. I pulled back, like she was on fire—and maybe she was, in a way.

“That’s it, Kyle. Don’t get too close. You might not be able to stop yourself.” She was toying with me now, absolutely sure of herself. I was amazed at how smoothly she’d turned this around. She was in complete control now and I couldn’t seem to do anything about it.

I tried everything to get back in control, to maintain my focus, but found it nearly impossible. I tried not to listen to her, but every word she spoke sunk in, making me want her even more.

“Did you think about me last night, Kyle? Did you think about my dress? The look in my eyes? The smell of my perfume? The touch of my body? The way it felt as you held me so tightly? Did you think about me as you lay in bed?”

Embarrassed, I looked away. I had thought about her, of course. A lot. I’d been tossing and turning, trying to get her out of my head. But the image of her, of her eyes, burned in me, and I’d just had to find release. It had been so incredibly satisfying when I’d finally gotten off.

Cheryl nodded understandingly. “I thought about you, too, Kyle. I thought about your hands gently touching me. I thought about those soft kisses on my neck. I thought about the look in your eye when you took me. You couldn’t resist me then and you can’t resist me now.

“I loved that moment, Kyle, but you know, I think I like this moment even more. Seeing the look on your face, knowing how much you really want me, has made me want you even more. You have to be feeling it too.”

Oh yes I was! No! I yelled at myself. Focus! Remember what you had planned. But she was right. I was feeling it. I kept remembering how I’d held her so tightly. I shuddered, wanting . . . needing to touch—No, I screamed at myself again. “No!” I hissed at her, my frustration growing.

Seeing my anger she took a step back. Regrouping she said quietly, “Oh Kyle, why do you say that? We both know you don’t mean that.” If she was waiting for the look in my eye to soften, she was going to wait a long time. I was tired of being coerced and felt my control returning.

Sensing this, Cheryl seemed uncertain of herself. Pursing her lips a moment she slowly raised her hand. In it I could see a bottle of perfume.

Tilting my head slightly in confusion, I looked at it then back at her again. I don’t know why, but I suddenly made the connection that it was somehow affecting me. But how? I couldn’t smell it on her. She raised the bottle to apply it. I knew I had to stop her from doing that. Moving forward, I reached out to take it, but she moved back, pointing the bottle at me, ready to spray if need be.

“Ah ah ahhhh . . .” she said moving quickly as she lifted the bottle to her neck.

“No, wait! Cheryl!!” I said, but it was too late. With a couple of quick squeezes, she sprayed behind her ears and on her wrists.

“There now, much better.” Keeping the bottle before her, she started moving toward me again.

Realizing I couldn’t afford to breathe that in, I backed up. I didn’t know what would happen if she sprayed me with that bottle. She moved closer and I pulled back again. How long could I hold my breath? I wasn’t in that good of shape, so I knew I didn’t have that much time.

Worse, though, I could sense a part of me stir. A part that rejoiced. A part that looked with anticipation at the beautiful woman before me.

She chuckled softly as she moved slowly forward. “Don’t leave, Kyle. Not when we’re having so much fun.” I found myself against the wall. “Ahh . . . that’s better,” she said as she snuggled up very close to me.

I looked down at her, then found I couldn’t look away. Still trying to hold my breath, I just stared helplessly.

“You don’t need to do that anymore. It would be so much easier on you if you just took a nice, deep breath.” She put both arms around my neck and tilted her head as if expecting a kiss. “You want it more than anything, don’t you?” I kept trying to look away, but couldn’t. “You know you want it, Kyle. Why fight it anymore?”

I felt myself slipping. The lack of air was almost too much. “No.” I said weakly, almost pleading. I needed to take a breath. Desperate, I tried to move my head away, failed, and started to breathe in anyway. I stopped myself. But I’d gotten enough to know one thing. I knew that scent! I remembered it from the party.

It must have shown on my face because Cheryl gave me a slow nod as she said, “There, you remember, don’t you? You want more of it.” She stood very close, her face inches away from mine. She slowly wet her lips. I longed to kiss them again. What a wonderful kiss it had been—and could be again. If only a very small one. Unconsciously, I started to lean closer.

Just then an image of Lisa came to me. That’s it, I thought. Lisa. Think of her. I thought of her face, her smile. I thought of the first time she’d told me she had fallen in love with me. I remembered the night I had told her I loved her. The night we first made love.

I closed my eyes in dismay. Instead of helping me resist, those thoughts had betrayed me. They no longer rang true, I knew. That only proved what I’d feared: that I had changed somehow. That I really had fallen in love with Cheryl.

I was brought back from my thoughts by a growing need for air. I couldn’t hold out any more. What started as small breath became a shuddering gulp.

Cheryl’s smile grew. “There, that was much better. Just a little more and it will all be over. And how wonderful it will be,” she said seductively, emphasizing it with a slow gyration against my pelvis. Her hand gently caressed the back of my neck, sending shivers down my spine. “You don’t want to fight it anymore. You want to give in to me. You want to adore me, as you once did.”

I looked at her as if she was mad. I’d never done that. I’d only given her that damned kiss then left.

She just smiled knowingly. “Go ahead, Kyle, take another breath. I won’t stop you,” she said, laughing as if she’d told a joke.

My head was getting clouded and I was having trouble staying focused. Confused, I found myself taking another breath. Then another. I was slipping and couldn’t stop myself anymore. I was light-headed and weak from my exertions. Cheryl just waited patiently, still playing with my hair, holding her body so close to mine. I tried weakly, one last time, to break free, but it was no use. I glanced in her eyes once more and was lost.

“That’s it, relax and enjoy it. Breathe deeply. Smell the wonderful scent of Ensnared. Give in to your dear friend, Cheryl.”

Almost against my will, my muscles were relaxing, allowing me to be held closer to her body. Tentatively, I took another breath. My face started to relax. My shoulders slumped. My will quickly dissipating, I took another breath, deeper this time. All the while, her eyes pulled me in further and further. A smile started to form on my face. I took another breath and held it, savoring the beautiful fragrance. Ohhhh that scent . . . I shuddered. That wonderful scent. I remembered how much I loved it. Letting my breath out slowly, I relaxed even more. I inhaled deeply, and sighed. Again I breathed . . . and again. My will was gone, but the scent remained and I loved it.

I looked down at Cheryl—so sweet and desirable—and my smile grew. No longer fighting, I put my arms around her and pulled her close. Leaning down to that delicious neck, I gently kissed it. I was taking deep breaths, each one more satisfying than the last. I immersed myself in her scent and her beauty. I was dizzy with it as my hips moved in time with hers and my hands ran up and down her soft sweater and tight jeans. She was so soft, so warm, so inviting. She welcomed the touch of my hands as they explored her body.

Pulling back some, I moved to kiss her.

“Not yet, my love. First you have to tell me. Tell me what you want.”

Realizing this was what she’d wanted all along, I told her. I told her everything. I whispered in her ear how much I wanted her, how beautiful she was, how unbelievably sexy she was when she looked at me that way, how I just had to have her, how I would do anything for her, anything at all. It was easy, because it was all true.

“That’s it, Kyle! That’s it! You are now . . . mine!

Almost giddy, she pulled my head down and kissed me hard on the mouth, as if claiming me. She pulled back after a few seconds and said, “Show me.”

Reaching down, I picked her up and cradled her as she threw her arms around my neck. I asked her what she wanted of her man.

There was something, she said, that she’d always wanted a man to do for her. She had me carry her into the bedroom where I placed her gently on the bed, then knelt before her where she gestured. For a long time I ran my hands up and down her body. Finally, one time when I’d reached her waist she had me ease her out of her jeans and panties. She was very wet already—probably had been for some time, I thought. She put her hands behind my head and guided me in between her thighs. Almost tentatively, I leaned in, kissed her gently and tasted heaven.

She gasped at the touch, then sighed contentedly as she eased herself back on the bed. While I started carefully exploring, she pulled my hands up to massage her chest. Oh, that soft sweater material! She had me reach under the sweater. She wasn’t wearing a bra, but I’d already known that. Between my tongue working its way in and out, and my fingers massaging her chest, it didn’t take long before she was writhing and gasping. I knew she was close, so I held back a little, to let the moment build. When she started grunting in frustration I found her clit and began really licking it. She stopped moaning, stiffened, then held her breath, frozen there. Finally, with a loud cry she came, holding me tightly between her thighs as she clenched up. She held that pose for many moments before finally collapsing back on the bed. We both gasped for air.

After a time she motioned for me to join her. Removing my clothes, I slowly rose. She motioned for me to help remove her top. I asked her if she wanted to be on top. “Not now,” she replied, a little wearily. “Later.” Looking down, I saw her smiling in triumph. I closed my eyes to relish the moment.

Gasping in shock, my eyes shot open again. There she was! Not on the bed with the discarded sweater and jeans around. Instead, her hair was tied up, and she was wearing the dress from the party. In wonder I saw her as she was the night before, with a look of desire in her eyes that made me shudder. I felt my lust explode within me. I was suddenly overcome with passion. It was an effort to keep control as I lowered myself to the bed and entered her. I felt ready to explode nearly from the moment my vision started, but something was wrong. Amazingly, even though mad with desire, I couldn’t cum.

Oblivious to it all, Cheryl delighted in my newfound passion. After a few moments, though, she scolded me, “Slow down. Do it right.” With a struggle, I slowed down, found the rhythm. “That’s it . . . that’s it,” she said with satisfaction. We moved, slowly at first, then faster and faster. I could hear her satisfied moans as she reveled in this moment. Each sound was a thrill for me, knowing how much this meant to her. It didn’t take her long to build up again. “Oh yes,” she kept whispering over and over. She was breathing rapidly and I could tell she wasn’t going to be able to keep it in much longer. Then I felt her breath in sharply and knew it had hit her. Suddenly, my block was gone and I felt myself explode. Closing my eyes at the intensity, I felt my orgasm erupt. I never experienced anything like it before in my life: my whole body focused on one blinding wave of passion. Trying to ride this wave was impossible. It overwhelmed me completely. Next thing I knew, I was lying on the bed collapsed from exhaustion.

After I had recovered somewhat, I looked over at Cheryl, who lay there, staring up at the ceiling, smiling happily. Over and over again I told her how much I loved her. She said nothing, but tears filled her eyes as she rolled over and caressed my face.

It was almost dark outside when I awoke. Cheryl had found a button down shirt in my closet and was wearing it as she sat brushing the soft curls of her hair. I could see her face glowing by the faint flicker of the TV, still on in the other room. I was struck once again by her amazing beauty, and just lay there a long time, quietly watching her. Eventually, she looked my way and smiled at me.

My moment of reverie broken, I looked around and noticed the bottle of perfume, now in front of her. My face clouded as I remembered what it had done.

“I knew you couldn’t get there on your own,” she said.

I looked at her in confusion.

“I wanted you to meet me half way. I told you I wanted you to admit that you wanted me, but you couldn’t. I could see it written all over your face, but you refused to let yourself say it.”

“But, it was just the perfume, then. Not me.”

She just smiled, shaking her head. “This wasn’t the first time I used it, you know. I tried it on Phil. He did everything I asked of him except one thing. He didn’t feel it. He couldn’t.

“I knew from the very start that you were different. You were so romantic, so intense. I just knew you longed for something more, too. I came back today to see if I’d just imagined it or if it was really there. I could see your feelings hadn’t changed. Just the opposite. After I saw that, I knew what I had to do.”

I couldn’t argue with her. My time with Lisa had been good, but it wasn’t terribly passionate anymore. I never imagined it would be made so painfully obvious.

Thinking about what had exposed this, I looked closer at the bottle and asked what was in it.

“A little something to drive men wild.”

“Not women?” I asked. She just shook her head. I asked her how that could be.

“My friend explained it to me,” she said, “but I don’t remember it all. She said would work wonders on my sex life. She wasn’t kidding.”

She took a deep breath. “But, I can’t have you mentioning this to anyone, I’m afraid. I’ll have to make sure you don’t recall any of this—at least for a little while. That shouldn’t prove too much of a problem, though. It seemed to work fine yesterday.”

I didn’t know what she was talking about. “What do you mean?”

“Don’t worry about it.”

She looked around the room, then back at me. “You know, I kind of like this little arrangement. Why don’t you to make me a key so I can drop by whenever I want.”

A little troubled, I looked down. Lisa was the only one who had another key. I felt saddened, like a part of my life was ending.

She put down the brush and came over to kneel down beside me. Taking my head in her hands, she gently lifted it so I was looking in her eyes again. I was amazed how that little gesture eased my mind. I felt a smile form on my face.

“You kind of like the idea, don’t you?” she said softly.

After a few seconds, I nodded slowly. How could I refuse her, I thought, as she leaned in and kissed me gently on the mouth. It was such a sensuous kiss, something we hadn’t had time for in the rush to the bedroom. I could feel the urge grow within me again. Putting my arms around her, I returned the embrace more deeply. Slowly lying back, I pulled her on top of me and made love to her one more time.

The End