The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Enslave all Cheerleaders

Chapter 19

This was it. The end game. It was Rebecca’s last chance to get away from Amber, but it wasn’t going to be easy. Rebecca wasn’t so blinded by her crush on Ashley to think that her new girlfriend let her go because she actually wanted Rebecca to escape. This would just be part of the game. Her best guess was that she’d been released out into the mansion like a fox to be hunted down for sport, and already she could hear the hounds moving in behind her.

Or rather, hound. Rebecca cocked her head, listening as she ran, but it sounded like only one person was behind her instead of the half-dozen lesbian slaves she’d expected. Rebecca quickly put her eyes straight ahead. If there was just one woman chasing her, then it had to be Amber, and the last thing Rebecca needed was to accidentally catch a glimpse of Amber’s boobs and doom herself.

She ran headlong down the winding hallways of the mansion, marking off each room she passed to make sure she was on the right track. She couldn’t afford to get lost. Not with Amber hot on her trail. Fear pounded against her back with each step, screaming at her to duck and hide, but there was only one way out now, and Rebecca couldn’t afford to waste time trying to lose Amber.

She had to get to the pool.

Rebecca smirked to herself. Back when she’d shut off the power in the control room to save Maria, she’d kept something as a souvenir: The tiny red fuse that powered the pool area. Her hope was that, in everyone’s hurry to get the power on and keep the security doors locked, the missing fuse would go unnoticed. And judging by the fact that Ashley and Amber hadn’t mentioned the pool at all, chances were good that they had no idea that the pool still didn’t have power. Which left the security exit at the pool unlocked and unguarded.

Rebecca would still have to deal with the cold outside. And the fact that she was naked. At this point, though, Rebecca had no choice but to brave it. Because if Amber got her hands on her now, she’d really be done for.

With all of this running through her mind Rebecca hardly paid attention as she ran through a stylish looking kitchen. It had been marked on Ashley’s map and meant she was nearly to the pool, just one more hallway to go. She ticked it off her mental list and ignored the sleek chrome that covered every counter and every appliance. All she cared about was reaching the pool.

She failed to notice the slick tile lining the kitchen floor as she sprinted through in her bare feet. Almost immediately her feet slid out from beneath her. Rebecca screamed as she went airborne, and for a split second she even felt like she was flying. Then she crashed down hard onto her back, skidding across the tiled floor until she slammed sideways into a chrome fridge.

She moved, pain flaring up all over her body. “Ow.”

She’d been too excited, gotten careless. Now she was flat on her face like every dumb girl in a horror movie that she’d ever yelled at for being uncoordinated. Rebecca moved again, and though everything ached it felt like nothing was broken. As long as she took it slow she’d be fine. Except just then she heard Amber tossing something in the next room. Rebecca’s eyes shot to the door out of instinct, unable to stop herself. And it was only then that she became aware of all the shiny chrome counters and appliances covering nearly every surface of the kitchen. The whole room was practically lined with mirrors.

Rebecca fought through the pain and jumped to her feet, but it was no use. Her sore body froze in place the second Amber emerged. It was instant, like a bolt of lightning had struck her. In that moment Rebecca was paralyzed by the sight of Amber’s perfect breasts, her naked body reflected a dozen times over around the kitchen. Rebecca was surrounded by a kaleidoscopic view of Amber, the sight of her bouncing tits attacking her from all sides. Rebecca’s mind practically shattered by the overwhelming beauty of all those perfect tits.

That split-second seemed to last forever as Amber charged right towards her, and Rebecca knew that she’d failed.

Amber ran into the room. “There you—”

Was all Amber managed to say before she promptly slipped on the slick tiled floor the same way Rebecca had. Rebecca watched with disbelief as Amber belly-flopped to the floor, hiding her tits from view.

Rebecca gasped, shuddering as the wonderful paralysis vanished and the panic set back in. While Amber groaned at her feet, Rebecca considered attacking, she really did, but the second the thought crossed her mind, she was struck by a wave of revulsion. She couldn’t hurt Amber. It was like…

Like running into a museum and spray painting over all the antiques.

It was wrong. It was immoral. It was heresy.

Even though Amber hadn’t brainwashed her yet, Rebecca found that she couldn’t bare to lay a finger on her. Amber was laid out flat and defenseless, and all Rebecca felt was a need to help her. She wanted to reach out to Amber and put her on her feet. She wanted to shove her face into Amber’s tits and brainwash away all resistance, because it was what Amber wanted.

Rebecca’s stomach dropped. It was already happening to her, even without Amber’s tits.

Amber started to lift her head, and Rebecca turned and fled, more terrified than ever. She sprinted for the nearest door, but forced herself to turn and take the door to her left instead. The one that led to the pool.

“You can’t run forever!” Amber shouted after her as Rebecca raced down the hallway. She heard the clattering of pots and pans as the blonde scrambled to get back up.

“I just have to outrun you!” Rebecca screamed back, wishing that it was that simple. Except Amber was a goddess with divine tits. Rebecca was nothing compared to her. She was just a lowly girl meant to worship at Amber’s feet. She could never compare to Amber.

Rebecca slapped her cheek, but the reality of her situation didn’t change. Amber was still all powerful, and she was too weak to get away. She’d fail, just like Jade and Maria. End up a devoted slave, too brainwashed to ever think for herself again.

Now Rebecca actually felt her feet slowing, exhaustion setting in. It had come on out of nowhere. Just the idea of resisting a Goddess was so impossible that it made her mind reel now.

She heard Amber running behind her again, but now Rebecca could actually feel her presence growing closer. Even without looking Rebecca sensed those magnificent breasts coming to claim her. Like luxurious oil dripping down her back, warm and inviting. Amber’s tits were coming for her. They were closing in, and the anticipation was already seeping into Rebecca’s mind.

With all her strength Rebecca tried to run, but it was like Amber’s tits had a gravitational pull that drew her back. There was a black hole behind her, and Rebecca couldn’t outrun it.

Then she saw it. A line of glass black panels on the left hand side of the wall, leading down to a wooden door, just as Ashley had described it. The pool!

She didn’t know how close Amber was, but Rebecca suddenly found the strength to run. She raced to the door and slipped inside, greeted by darkness. The power still hadn’t been restored. Gratefully she slammed the door shut behind her. Rebecca thrust her hand down to lock it, only to discover that there was no lock.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck,” she muttered as she searched for anything to block the door with. In the dark she noticed a long pool skimmer hanging just within reach, and Rebecca snatched it up. She could hear Amber beyond the door, nearly on her. Only time for one shot at this. Rebecca thrust the aluminum pole of the skimmer between the door handle and the bottom edge of the door, then wedged it up against one of the powerless light fixtures on the wall. The pole resisted, not wanting to fit, but at the last second she wedged it into place.

Just as Amber shoved against the door.

Rebecca jumped back, certain that the flimsy pole would fall her. Miraculously, though, the pool skimmer remained rigid.

Rebecca grinned, shocked that it had worked. It wouldn’t last forever, but it would give her a head start. She could get to the door and escape outside. It didn’t matter where she ran to. She was safe from Amber and her tits!

Which is when Rebecca looked up and realized she’d made a big mistake. She’d thought that the glass wall running along the edge of the pool was tinted black. Only, since she’d removed the fuse, the entire pool was dark except for two dim orange emergency lights overheard that barely allowed her to see.

So it was only when she looked up that Rebecca discovered the glass panels weren’t blacked out at all. Her eyes went wide as she saw Amber standing naked in the hallway, hands on her hips and tits thrust out towards her.

A weak moan slipped from Rebecca’s lips as she stared, mesmerized.

“I know you can see me,” Amber called. Her eyes were scanning from left to right, searching. She couldn’t see Rebecca in the darkness, but hardly seemed concerned about that. “You’re staring at my tits, aren’t you?”

If Rebecca ran she could lose Amber. Except she already knew she couldn’t run, or do anything at all anymore. All Rebecca could do now was stand there staring at Amber’s chest, as her pussy got wetter by the second.

“Come to me.”

Rebecca took a step forward. She quickly planted all her willpower down on her other foot. She was shaking, but kept herself there in the dark, refusing to move closer.

Amber cocked her head, frowning a little now.

They were in a stalemate. Rebecca couldn’t escape because of Amber’s tits, but Amber couldn’t come after her, because if she moved out of sight then Rebecca would be free.

Except at any moment Amber’s brainwashed cheer squad could come to her rescue. They’d break down the door and drag her to Amber’s glorious tits to get her mind scrubbed clean of all independent thought.

“J-just let me go,” Rebecca called out, surprised she could talk at all.

Amber narrowed her eyes, frowning. “I can’t do that. If you get away you’ll tell everyone what I can do.”

“You don’t even want me. Didn’t you say you were just after Ashley and the others because they made fun of you? Maria and I never did anything to you!”

She saw a crease of worry in Amber’s brow. So she did feel guilty about them. “I had to do something about Ashley and her clique. They’re much happier now, don’t you think? And I’m sure everyone will love the new, happy cheerleaders too.”

“And you just happen to keep them as lesbian slaves?”

Amber huffed, her tits bouncing. “I never said I was doing this just to be altruistic. I’m doing this because it was fun. Chasing you all down, watching you melt in obedience to me one by one. I think this was probably the best day of my life.”

“Even when I punched you in the face?” Rebecca challenged with a shaky grin.

“Yeah, even that.” Amber rubbed her cheek, but kept smiling. “I loved the thrill of it. I definitely played things too fast and loose, considering the trouble you’ve given me. But once you submit, then we’ll all just be able to have fun together.”

“Forgive me if I don’t think that worshipping your beautiful tits is my idea of fun.”

Amber stepped forward, pressing her huge tits right up against the glass. “I think you do want it.” Rebecca still stared in awe, and when Amber spoke her voice was different. It was filled with absolute authority. “Tell me the truth. Do you want my tits?”

Rebecca’s vision blurred. She lost herself as the powerful words echoed in her head, all while she stared at the beautiful display of Amber’s breasts pressed up against the glass. A dreamy look came over her face as she replied. “I want your tits so badly. I want to touch them. I want to taste them. I—”

She blinked, and then quickly clamped her mouth shut. Her cheeks burned as Amber laughed at her through the glass.

“You’re so easy to influence. You’re practically mine already. Why don’t you just give in?”

Rebecca refused to answer. At least this question had been casual, so she could resist. The way Amber had spoken before, though, had left her no choice but to obey. It was the voice of a Goddess. An absolute command. If Amber were to ask again using that voice…

Amber took a deep breath, and Rebecca steeled herself by biting down on her lip. She wouldn’t talk. She wouldn’t give Amber the satisfaction.

“Fuck yourself for me,” Amber demanded.

Rebecca had just enough time to be shocked before her hand shot between her legs. She cupped her pussy lovingly, and she all but melted into the touch. Rebecca moaned and slipped a finger in. Then another. She kept touching herself, pumping her fingers in and out and rubbing at her clit. All while never taking her eyes off of Amber’s tits. They were like an artistic masterpiece, on display for her to enjoy. For her to fuck herself to. She wanted to fuck herself for Amber’s tits. She wanted to cum for Amber’s tits.

She grunted, knees shaking. She was gonna cum. It was welling up so fast.

“Come to me,” Amber commanded with the voice of a Goddess.

Rebecca’s body shifted, angling towards the door. She’d open it, let her Goddess in.

She fought back. Couldn’t let Amber in. If she did…

Then she’d lose sight of those tits. She couldn’t open the door without looking away. She had to keep staring at Amber’s tits. Rebecca wouldn’t open the door.

Instead she marched ahead, still fingering herself desperately as she walked straight up to Amber. She could see her faint reflection painted over Amber. All too clearly she saw the weak, needy look in her own eyes. The slutty expression she made. The pathetic way she rubbed at her clit as if it was all she was good for.

But mostly she just stared at Amber’s tits. She’d never be able to look away. It was over.

Rebecca accepted this truth, and moved closer. She pressed her forehead to the glass and moaned loudly, wanting Amber to hear. She fucked herself with abandon now, breathing heavy and doing nothing to hold back her moans.

“Oh fuck… I can’t… can’t fight it… so good… I wanna cum… wanna cum for you… need to… fuck, need to cum… for your tits…”

She couldn’t see Amber’s face, but imagined the delighted grin there. “All your resistance got you nothing, Rebecca. You wanted this all along.”

“Yesss,” Rebecca hissed, clenching her thighs tight. So close now.

“You’ll be my slave. My fucktoy. My plaything. My personal brainwashed cheerleader.”

“Ngghn, more,” Rebecca moaned. Almost there.

“Cum for me,” Amber ordered.

Rebecca’s body came on command. She knew it was coming, but it was like an elevator suddenly jumping several floors. She was rocked by it, shocked as her clit exploded with bliss that radiated throughout her entire body. Her eyes fluttered, never leaving sight of Amber’s tits. She was left panting, her breath heaving and hitching.

So close…

* * *

Amber had truly been afraid she’d lost Rebecca. It was obvious enough that she was running for the pool, and Amber had thought it was a dead end until she saw that the power was out. Rebecca had vanished into the darkness, and the bright lights from the hallway had essentially turned the glass wall into a mirror. Amber could see nothing but her own frightened face as she imagined Rebecca escaping while she was trapped.

Except something told her that Rebecca was watching her tits, some pleasant tickling in the back of Amber’s mind. She’d never truly understood how the power in her tits worked, but she could always know when someone was staring at them.

And it had taken almost nothing to get Rebecca to march up to the glass, becoming a silhouette masturbating before her. Amber watched Rebecca’s dark shape cumming with complete satisfaction. She’d finally broken her. And Amber didn’t even have to be in the same room. This wasn’t just because of the power in her tits, but her own persuasive influence leading Rebecca to give in. This was a victory that Amber was going to cherish.

Of course, she’d still smother Rebecca in her tits. Just to be safe.

When Amber spoke, the finality in her words was clear. “I win, Rebecca. You’re mine now.”

The shadow that was Rebeca was leaning against the glass before her. She couldn’t actually see Rebecca’s face, but her shaking orgasm and pathetic moans had painted a very vivid picture of what had happened.

Still, she wanted something more. She’d won, but she needed Rebecca to acknowledge it.

“Say it, slave,” she commanded. “Declare that you’re mine.”

Rebecca let out a long breath, her body still shaking after the intense orgasm. “I… I’m…”

Amber’s fingers were running lazy circles around her clit as she watched her reflection, and Rebecca’s outline just beyond it. In that moment she saw herself as the Goddess she truly was, while Rebecca was nothing, barely even a shadow compared to her. Amber was so close to cumming, knowing what she’d accomplished. She just needed that extra push. She just needed Rebecca to say it so she could cum too.

The silhouette against the glass shuddered. “I’m… not yours!”

Suddenly Rebecca turned and fled. The dark shape vanished into the gloom, leaving Amber faced with her own shocked reflection. Her fingers were frozen against her clit, and she felt that triumphant orgasm she was about to reach crumble away.

“What?” Her eyes were wide, staring, her brain refusing to acknowledge what happened. She’d won. Rebecca had been right up against her tits. No one could resist the sight of them. A vein pulsed in Amber’s neck as her fear and surprise turned to outrage. “What!?”

No one should resist her. No one could resist her! It made no sense!

Amber turned and kicked the door to the pool with all her righteous fury. It slammed in, a twanging metal screech ringing out as the aluminum pole bent in half. She kicked it again, hard, and the pole snapped in half, the door crashing out against the wall as Amber burst in.

Rebecca was on the other side of the pool, already halfway to the exit. The weak girl was weaving, unsteady, with her hand still fucking herself. Amber should have charged after her, expect that Rebecca was clearly still affected by her charm. How had she been able to run? Amber just had to know. Her pride wouldn’t let her rest.

So instead of chasing Rebecca, Amber studied the glass panel where they’d had her standoff. Where Rebecca had been able to refuse her.

And that’s how she noticed a gray patch of fog, slowly fading in-wards on the glass. Amber gasped as it clicked. Rebecca had given in on purpose. She’d put herself right up against the glass so she could breath on it, to fog up the glass and block out the sight of her tits.

For a moment, Amber was truly taken back. It took guts for a plan that risky. And even that close her tits would have been working on Rebecca’s mind just by the proximity. It would have taken true strength of will to look away. Amber was forced to admit that she was impressed.

Unfortunately, that newfound respect was overshadowed by seething anger. Amber had been denied. Amber been rejected.

And no one would be allowed to get away with that.

Amber spun and locked her eyes on Rebecca’s back, still fleeing with the pool in between them. Amber grabbed her tits and focused, drawing upon her power. She’d never tried anything like this before, but then no one had ever truly made her work so hard for a victory. Everyone saw her tits and froze. They touched her tits and sank into trance. Amber had never needed to work for anything beyond what her tits easily gave her.

Until Rebecca.

Amber truly concentrated on her inner power now, and suddenly she sensed Rebecca. Sensed her mind, how it trembled and barely held itself together. She could even hear Rebecca’s thoughts frantically assuring herself that she just had to get through the door and everything would be fine.

Something was straining, and Amber grunted as a spike of pain shot through her head. Keeping that connection on Rebecca’s mind was almost unbearable, but Amber powered through it. She spoke to Rebecca, imagining that the full weight of her tits was behind the word.

“Fall.”

To the outside world, the word was just a whisper. As Amber spoke, Rebecca was already on the other side of the pool, nearly escaped. There was no way she could have heard it.

And yet the word exploded inside Rebecca’s mind. It shone in glimmering golden letters. A divine edict. A commandment from her Goddess.

Rebecca spun, eyes wide with wonder as that single word replaced every thought in her head. Then her eyes glazed over. Rebecca was rooted in place, focusing all her attention on that word.

Fall.

Fall.

Fall.

“Fall,” she whispered absently, and began listing to the side. She was petrified like a fallen tree, and didn’t make a single move as she toppled over. She just kept thinking that wonderful word as she fell headlong and went crashing into the pool.

* * *

The rapturous bliss surrounding Rebecca vanished as she suddenly found herself cold and wet and floating weightlessly. She freaked, crying out in surprise and getting a lungful of water. She kicked her feet hard and broke the surface of the pool, sputtering and gasping for air and wondering what the hell had just happened.

Amber had been in her head.

It terrified her to realize how easily she had submitted herself to Amber’s power. Rebecca hadn’t even hesitated. With frightening clarity she remembered the sheer delight flowing through her as she melted before her Goddess, falling so readily under her control. She shivered, floating in the cold pool and grateful that she was free. Until it occurred to her that Amber was still here.

Fear got the better of her and Rebecca spun about in the water frantically, her arms splashing about her as she caught sight of Amber. For a split second Rebecca felt that golden, radiant influence on her mind, and she wondered if searching for Amber was really out of fear. Did some part of her want this? Had Amber affected her that much?

It was a small miracle though that Amber wasn’t waiting with her tits out to enslave anyone looking. Instead she seemed to be doubled over, clutching her head and groaning softly. Her tits were just barely hidden, and Rebecca’s heart jumped into her throat as she had the mad urge to swim closer. To see her tits. To fall to her knees before those divine tits and plead to be taken. To be enslaved and have her free will removed forever. She needed to fall before Amber. Needed to fall under her spell. Needed to fall down to the feet of her Goddess.

“Fall,” Rebecca muttered dreamily, and swung her arms out to float closer.

But in the quiet pool the faint splash echoed. It knocked Rebecca back to her senses. And it made Amber look up, her eyes boring right into Rebecca.

“Shit.” Before Amber could move Rebecca took a deep breath and dove under the water, swimming off in the other direction. She prayed that she was aimed for the exit, but there was no time to stop and think. Amber was in her head. Amber had been in her head this whole time. She had to get out. Had to escape before she somehow tricked herself into surrendering to Amber.

Rebecca swam desperately, racing the imaginary Amber haunting the mind. The one she pictured running along the side of the pool to cut her off. Her massive tits bouncing with each step. Ready to brainwash her into an obedient slave the second her eyes open.

Rebecca grit her teeth and swam faster. She couldn’t think of Amber. Instead she thought of her sweet friend Maria. Her shy little bookworm that she’d wanted to help become confident. Her Maria who was now every bit the cruel, dominant mistress that Amber was.

She thought of Ashley, the evil queen of the cheer squad. Rebecca had been ready for a year of hell under her, only now Ashley was kind and sensitive. Ashley was the kind of person she’d always wanted to date. Not the real Ashley, but the Ashley that Amber had created.

Rebecca’s lungs burned as she pushed herself through the seemingly endless pool, and it dawned on her that all of the cheerleaders really were better off under Amber’s control.

She made them happy.

And she had no doubt that Amber would make her happy too.

Her hand slapped the wall of the pool and she quickly kicked up to the surface. Rebecca gripped the edge of the pool and hauled herself up out of the water, dripping and freezing and finally acknowledging that they all would be better off as Amber’s slaves.

Of course, Rebecca was also stubborn, bull-headed, and determined to escape.

Maybe Amber would change that about her.

Rebecca got a foot up onto the floor and opened her eyes to see the faint red letters of the exit sign. She grinned. She’d made it. She’d probably freeze to death as soon as she ran outside, dripping and nearly naked like this, but it didn’t matter. She’d won.

And that’s when a hand gently took her by the chin and all of the fight went out of her. “It was a close race,” Amber declared, panting. Rebecca had nothing left to fight with, and didn’t resist at all as Amber turned her head to the side. She saw Amber grinning down over her, those perfect tits just inches away. “But I win.”

All she could focus on was Amber’s divine tits. They radiated with power. Immediately she forgot about the cold. Rebecca basked in the warm presence of Amber’s breasts, and wasn’t even aware that she’d stopped thinking anything besides a single word, which grew louder and louder in her thoughts.

“Fall,” Rebecca said quietly. She was perched awkwardly on the edge of the pool, one leg still dangling down into the water, and now that she was distracted there was nothing keeping her up. With a dumb smile on her face Rebecca went limp and slumped back down into the pool with a splash.

She fell down below the water, still smiling. The cold crept in, threatening to take this happy glow away, but it didn’t wake her this time. She’d fallen too far into Amber’s embrace to wake completely.

Instead she shook her head, and sluggishly thought, ‘Damn. So close.’ Not that she knew why she had wanted to escape. She should have been Amber’s all along. Goddess deserved to own her.

Once her mind cleared enough Rebecca swam back up to the surface. As soon as she saw Amber’s tits waiting for her she broke back into a smile.

Amber sat regally on the edge of the pool, legs crossed, and Rebecca instinctively swam closer. She hugged Amber’s legs, practically climbing her just to get a little higher, a little closer to those wonderful tits.

Amber reached down an affectionate hand and brushed wet hair out of Rebecca’s face. “Isn’t this so much better than fighting?”

“Yes,” Rebecca mumbled.

“Don’t you wish you could have had this all along?”

“Yes,” she answered, eyes barely open. She reached up weakly with one arm, but just couldn’t reach those perfect breasts.

Amber chuckled. She clutched Rebecca’s wrist and pulled her up until the hand planted itself gratefully to one of her tits. Instantly Rebecca moaned in bliss, her eyes rolling back. Amber grabbed her other arm and pulled Rebecca in closer, letting her play with both breasts at once.

Rebecca floated in the water, losing herself happily as she mindlessly groped.

“You’re mine now.”

Rebecca’s head rolled back and forth, her focus entirely on the perfection her hands felt. “I’m yours.”

“You know what I want.”

The smile faded on Rebecca’s blank face, but she kept groping enthusiastically.

“Say what I want to take from you.”

She felt Rebecca shudder in her grasp. “My… my freedom.”

“That’s right. You free will. Your independence. I want you to belong to me alone. To truly be my slave.”

“Nngh,” Rebecca groaned, writhing in the water. Amber suddenly lowered her down, and the second Rebecca’s hands left Amber’s tits she started grasping desperately.

“Surrender yourself and you’ll have my tits.”

Rebecca went still, closing her hands. Amber kept hold of her wrists, but Rebecca had dropped down most of the way back into the water. The girl really was a fighter.

“I—” Rebecca gulped. “I’ll have your tits… forever?”

“For the trouble you’ve caused?” Amber raised an eyebrow and flashed a cruel grin. “I’m going to punish you severely. You’ll worship at my tits every day for the rest of your life. I’ll never give you a chance to escape. I’m going to break you over and over, until there’s no resistance left. You will be my mindfucked slave forever.”

As she spoke, she watched Rebecca carefully. With every word Rebecca’s eyes opened wider. Her pulse raced faster. And her smile grew from ear to ear.

Amber knew that Maria and Ashley wanted her to show mercy to Rebecca. Sadly for them, Amber knew that Rebecca didn’t want it. She’d sensed it in her from the beginning, though she severely underestimated Rebecca’s resolve. This was a slave who wanted to be beaten and dominated. A wild horse who needed to be tamed. And Rebecca confirmed all of this as she moaned with need while Amber described all of the ways she’d be punished and abused.

“What do you think of what I have in store for you?” Amber asked when she’d finished.

Rebecca was shivering in the water, looking ready to cum. “I… I don’t know,” she lied.

So stubborn. Now that she was all but beaten, Amber found it kind of adorable. Even at the end, Rebecca had to pretend she didn’t want all of this.

“Then it’s a good thing you don’t have a choice,” Amber said as she let her go. Rebecca bobbed down into the water, sputtering in surprise. She shook her head, dazed and spinning in the water as she regained a little of her senses. She was confused, until Rebecca glanced up and saw Amber standing up over her, a divine nude figure worthy of being sculpted. Rebecca stared in awe, grinning with anticipation.

Rebecca’s mouth moved silently, probably not even aware she’d done it, but Amber heard her whisper, “Please.”

Amber nodded, satisfied. “Yup. Definitely the best day of my life.”

With that, she took a step forward into the air and dove down into the pool, right in front of Rebecca. Amber floated down into the water, and immediately felt Rebecca’s face diving down against her tits as the girl clung to her. Amber wrapped her hands around Rebecca’s head to smother her properly, letting her full power wash over Rebecca’s mind as they drifted down deeper into the pool.

They hung there together underwater, a Goddess with her devoted slave worshipping at her tits. Amber had won, and now the fear and anxiety that had hounded her gave way to victorious joy and burning need. She was hornier than she’d ever been before, and she sensed the same ecstatic joy inside Rebecca as her thoughts were smothered out one by one. Amber wasted no time reaching down to cup Rebecca’s pussy, claiming her prize. Rebecca spread her legs happily at the touch, all while rubbing her face eagerly against the massive tits that engulfed her head and emptied her mind.

Amber held her newest slave close and kissed her forehead, silently thanking her for such a wonderful game. By the time Amber swam them back up to the surface Rebecca was gone. All resistance, all emotion, all thought had been wiped away completely. She kissed at Amber’s tits with mindless need and empty eyes.

Amber’s cunt was begging to be touched and worshipped, but Amber forced herself to wait. Rebecca needed this. Rebecca deserved this loving treatment that had been a long time coming.

She would ensure that every last trace of Rebecca was gone for good. She would remake Rebecca into the perfect slave. Into the perfect fucktoy. Only then would Rebecca be rewarded with the chance to satisfy all of the needs of her Goddess.