The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Enslave all Cheerleaders — Chapter 18

Rebecca pouted. She was trapped by Ashley in the lounge where the entire crazy night had begun. Her every attempt to escape had been thwarted by Ashley grappling her or clinging to the furniture, using the fact that they were handcuffed together to stop Rebecca from leaving the room. Rebecca had finally resigned herself to sitting on the couch, after being left sore from several wrestling matches. This way she could at least wait comfortably for Amber to come and brainwash her. She expected Ashley to sit down next to her, but instead the naked head cheerleader plopped herself down in Rebecca’s lap.

“What do you think you’re doing?”

Ashley rolled her eyes. “Stopping you from getting away.”

“I’m pretty sure that doesn’t require you sitting on me.”

Ashley didn’t respond, wriggling her ass down to make herself comfortable. Which only reminded Rebecca that she was nearly naked herself, and made her uncomfortably aware of how warm Ashley’s skin felt against her own. Rebecca licked her dry lips. She still had the taste of Ashley’s pussy in her mouth.

Trying to break the awkward tension, Rebecca chuckled and said, “Maybe you’re just enjoying yourself.”

Ashley’s cheeks went red and she turned away. “You know I am. I already told you how I felt about you.”

“Oh. Right.” Guilt tugged at Rebecca’s heart, and she couldn’t think of what to say.

“Why did you trick me?” Ashley suddenly asked in a hushed voice.

Rebecca tried to get a look at her face but Ashley was keeping her expression hidden from her.

“I didn’t mean to,” she started. “I mean, I meant to trick you, but I wasn’t trying to hurt you.” Ashley was still silent, so Rebecca let out a deep sigh and decided to go for the truth. “I really enjoyed eating you out. And kissing you. And all the other stuff we did. It felt wonderful and I’d love to do even more with you.”

“Do you think trying to flatter me will make me forgive you?”

“Is it working?”

Ashley threw her a quick glance that was meant to be disapproving, but Rebecca saw the hint of a smile. “Maybe.”

She leaned in and kissed Ashley’s shoulder blade, making her shiver happily. “I’m sorry that I hurt you.”

Ashley’s hand rested down on Rebecca’s thigh. “You’ll have to make it up to me.”

Rebecca snickered. “I could think of a few ways to apologize.”

“I bet you could,” Ashley said as she turned around, smiling warmly. She curled up closer to Rebecca. “But I don’t think you’d be up for doing what I really want from you.”

“Sounds kinky.”

Ashley’s smile turned serious. “I want you to give in to Amber. So we can be together forever.”

“I don’t want to be a slave,” Rebecca protested.

With a smirk Ashley reached up to cup Rebecca’s chin in her hand. “I remember someone cumming especially hard when she got to be a pussy worshipping slave earlier.”

Rebecca blushed and shook her head. “Th-that’s different. Maybe I do like the idea of being a kinky sex slave, but it can’t be for Amber. She brainwashed all of you. She just uses you no matter what you wanted. I can’t let myself be enslaved to someone like that.”

“But when Goddess gets here you won’t have a choice. She’ll take you, and she’ll punish you for resisting. If you give yourself up, maybe she’ll go lenient on you.”

“Why do you care what your ‘Goddess’ does to me?” Rebecca snapped.

“Because I’m going to beg her to let us date once we get back to school and Goddess might not allow that if she’s spending her time trying to punish you instead.”

A light pulse of heat washed over Rebecca, her body going slack and her jaw dropping as she heard the confession. “You really want to date me?”

Ashley twisted away from her, hiding her eyes behind her hair. “Well yeah. If you wanted to.”

There were so many confusing emotions running through her head. Rebecca knew that Ashley had been brainwashed and changed, but she had to admit that all of these warm, glittery feelings in her stomach were only for this Ashley, the one blushing in her lap who had been treating her so sweetly. Was it wrong if this Ashley wasn’t the real Ashley that she’d known before?

But of course all her doubts came back to one conclusion. Emma and Ginger had already gone off to fetch Amber, and it was only a matter of time before the blonde bitch returned and brainwashed her too. Then she’d never get a say in anything ever again. If Ashley begged her Goddess to let them date, then it would be Amber’s decision about whether or not Rebecca would want to. She could order Rebecca to turn her down and she’d have no choice, despite whatever she really felt. The only time Ashley could ever get a real answer from her would be right now, before Amber could get into her head.

Steeling herself, Rebecca reached up and gripped Ashley’s shoulders, turning her around so they could face each other. And without saying a word she leaned in and kissed her.

“What was that for?” Ashley asked slowly, looking dazed and happy when they finally pulled away.

“I want you to know that I’m into you and I really want to fuck you. Also I would definitely want you to be my girlfriend.” Rebecca put a hand over her heart, the handcuffs that linked their wrists together clinking between them. “I don’t care what Amber wants or decides. You don’t ask her for permission to date me, understand? So just ask me yourself.”

Ashley nodded, beaming as she took Rebecca’s hands in hers. “Rebecca, will you be my girlfriend?”

Rebecca tilted her head, tapping her chin thoughtfully. “I don’t know, I’d have to think about it.”

Ashley’s face fell. “But—”

Suddenly Rebecca wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her in for another kiss. “Of course I’ll be your girlfriend. I’m just messing with you.”

What followed were plenty of romantic words and sweet gestures and loving touches, but it hardly seemed to last long enough for the couple before they heard a door slam nearby. Ashley and Rebecca pulled apart, the handcuffs clinking, as distant footsteps got closer.

“You’re going to try to resist her, aren’t you?” Ashley posed it less as a question and more of a sad statement.

Rebecca nodded. “And you’re going to try to make me submit to her.”

Ashley nodded, the hint of a tear in the corner of her eyes. “I have to.”

And taking her by surprise, Rebecca took her hand and smiled. “No matter what happens, just remember how I feel about you.”

Ashley squeezed her hand gratefully. “I will.”

Then Rebecca was lunging to her feet as Ashley tackled her, both of them grappling for control while locked at the wrists. Rebecca had almost managed to get the upper-hand when Ashley wrapped an arm around her neck and spun them around, forcing Rebecca to see the naked figure emerging into the lounge from the hallway. Rebecca tried to shut her eyes but it was already too late.

If it had been Amber, she would have been petrified and helpless.

Instead she gasped as she saw Maria running into the lounge.

“Maria!”

“Rebecca!” she shouted with glee, charging in to help. Maria collided with the wrestling girls, knocking them both down onto the couch. It hurt, but it got Rebecca free from Ashley. Rebecca was just about to thank her when Maria suddenly leapt on top of her. She was too bewildered to react as Maria thrust her chest forward, trying to suffocate Rebecca with her modest breasts.

“Just give in,” Maria hissed, wrapping her arms around Rebecca’s head to pull her in closer. “It’ll be so good.”

Rebecca struggled under the weight, while Ashley stared wide-eyed. “What the hell are you doing, Maria?”

Maria had a greedy grin on her face. “Gonna make her my slave. My good little slut. Gonna fuck Rebecca as much as I want.”

Rebecca’s thrashing arm tugged on Ashley’s handcuffed wrist as she tried to fight Maria off, and Ashley was struck with indecision. Her first instinct was to dive in and help her new girlfriend, but she was completely baffled by Maria’s strange actions. Had Goddess pushed her too hard and made the bookworm snap?

“Don’t fight it,” Maria kept muttering even as Rebecca pounded weakly against her back. “You’ll be my slave. My fucktoy. I want to use you so bad.”

Ashley had finally heard enough. She leapt up to her feet and grabbed Maria by the shoulder, but as soon as she went to shove her away, a commanding voice from the doorway stopped her.

“It’s okay, slave,” Amber giggled. “Maria’s on our team now.”

Hearing Rebecca’s muffled shouts hurt, but Ashley backed down. Her Goddess knew best. “What is Maria doing, Goddess?”

“Maria is just having a little fun.” Amber sashayed into the lounge, followed by four mindless slaves. Ashley’s former cheer squad, now turned into lesbian thralls. They all stood around their Goddess in formation, eyes empty of any thought or ambition beyond serving Amber. Ashley couldn’t help but marvel at how beautiful they were like this.

Maria finally let Rebeca go with a disappointed whine. Rebecca gasped for breath and promptly kicked Maria away, toppling her roommate down to the floor. Falling flat on her back hardly seemed to upset Maria. She simply rolled over and gave her Goddess a pleading look.

“Goooooddessss. She won’t sink for my tits. She keeps fighting.”

“That’s because I haven’t prepared her for you yet.”

Maria pouted, crawling over to hug Amber’s leg. “Can you brainwash her for me? I wanna make her my fucktoy and make her worship my cunt.”

Rebecca watched the strange banter between the two with confusion and heart break on her face. Then she stamped her foot on the floor, furious at Maria’s betrayal but more pissed at the voluptuous monster who had ruined her friend. “What did you do to Maria?”

“I actually gave her a wonderful present,” Amber replied with a grin. “I gave her my gift.”

Ashley stammered. “H-how?”

Which made Amber laugh with delight. “I don’t mean literally. Rather I conditioned all your sister slaves to view Maria’s tits as if they were mine. You’ll get the same treatment when we’re done here, Ashley, so Maria can use you as much as she desires, too.”

The enslaved cheerleader looked down at Maria, still hugging Amber’s leg and grinning like a spoiled child. Ashley gulped. “Yes, Goddess. I accept any programming you will give me.”

There was a tug on Ashley’s arm and she turned to see Rebecca jumping to her feet, fists balled up at her sides. “You… you fucked with Maria’s head. That’s why she’s like this.”

Amber patted Maria’s head, and both girls shared a condescending laugh that was eerily similar. “On the contrary, I set your friend free.”

“It’s wonderful,” Maria sighed, resting her head on Amber’s leg. One of her hands slid up to cup Amber’s pussy, her fingers playing with the slick lips. “Before Amber set all of this up I was so timid and weak. Being chased around all night made me discover how strong I really am. How dominant. Making Ginger and Heather submit to me in the brainwashing room…”

Maria trembled happily, and pulled her fingers from Amber’s cunt so she could suck on them with a drunken smile. “It was one of the best moments of my life. I was made to make girls submit to me, Rebecca. It’s what truly makes me happy.”

Rebecca shook her head, refusing to believe what she was hearing. “No…”

“Not that I don’t love being a helpless slave, too. Goddess is going to treat me like a worthless fucktoy at times and I’m so wet just from imagining it.”

Amber chuckled as she tugged on Maria’s hair, forcing the brainwashed girl to sit up straight on her knees and let out a lewd moan.

“But Goddess let me keep my mind. I’m her slave out of my own choice. And in return, she’s going to make everyone love my tits the way that they love hers. Every slave she captures is another pet that I can brainwash with my own tits. I can make her slaves into my slaves as well. Isn’t that wonderful?”

“She must have changed you,” Rebecca muttered, collapsing backwards onto the couch. Ashley felt nothing but sympathy. She wanted everyone to be slaves for her Goddess, but she understood how hard this must be for Rebecca to see her best friend acting like this. Even she was shocked to see this horny, unrestrained Maria. Ashley just stood there, though, fidgeting with one of her earrings as she waited for orders.

Maria gave Rebecca a huge grin. “Amber promises she didn’t change me at all, but honestly I don’t care if she did. I’m happier this way. I can be the cruel, dominant bitch I never knew I wanted to be. And I get to be her slave too. I have nothing but gratitude for my Goddess.” Maria rose up to her feet, presenting herself to Amber.

“And I’m grateful to have such a wonderful new plaything,” Amber said as she brought Maria in for a deep kiss. Her eyes stayed open, though, so that Amber could watch Rebecca’s tortured expression. She had promised to punish Rebecca, and Amber had found a way to truly hurt her.

Ashley sat down beside Rebecca and took her hand to offer some support. Rebecca’s eyes widened in surprise, but Ashley gave her a weak smile.

Amber studied them, curious, and didn’t even notice that Maria had slipped away from her.

“Um, Goddess?”

Amber turned to see Maria behind her, standing in between her four mindless slaves. “What is it, Maria?”

“Since you get to play with Rebecca first, can I amuse myself with the rest of them?”

“You really are insatiable,” the blonde mistress chuckled. “Fine, you can have Heather and the others.”

Maria’s face lit up like a kid on Christmas. “Thank you!”

She ran off to the other side of the lounge, diving down against a wide black couch. Maria cupped her tits and grinned. “Wake up, slaves, and look at me.”

Rebecca was trapped with a front row seat as she watched Heather, Emma, Ginger and Jade all come awake, blinking in confusion at the new room they were in. But then all four of them looked over at Maria, and they froze.

“Come to me,” Maria cooed as she played with her tits.

The other cheerleaders almost seemed to be resisting, but Heather was the first to break. She was drawn to Maria, falling to her hands and knees as she gazed up at her in wonder.

Maria cupped Heather’s chin, bending down to put her small tits right in Heather’s face. “What am I to you, Heather?”

“Mistress,” Heather gasped, pussy quivering.

“Then worship me, slave.” Maria leaned back and opened her legs wide, and Heather wasted no time diving in to eat out her pussy. Not satisfied yet, Maria snapped her fingers and the other three slaves mesmerized by her tits all shot up, backs straight and at attention. “Focus on my tits. Let them drain all the thoughts out of your head. You don’t deserve to have thoughts. You don’t deserve resistance. You don’t deserve free will.”

Emma, Jade and Ginger made weak whimpering sounds, unable to look away from Maria’s tits. Even Rebecca and Ashely were captivated by the sight of the once meek Maria now behaving as arrogant as Amber.

“You are all nothing but slaves. You were meant to give in like Heather, here.” Maria patted Heather’s curly brunette head and her slave wiggled her ass happily. “That’s why she gets to worship at my cunt. The next two slaves to give in will each get to worship at one of my tits. The last slave to surrender will be forced to fuck herself on the floor and not be allowed to cum for the rest of the day. Understand, slaves?”

The three cheerleaders shivered and nodded. “Yes,” they answered in unison.

“Then make like good slaves and break for me,” Maria commanded.

Jade and Ginger were the first to run ahead. All modesty was tossed aside as they made a mad scramble to get to Maria. Jade practically belly-flopped onto the couch besides her Mistress, clamping her mouth down on Maria’s tit and moaning with delight at the taste. Ginger was reaching out for the other breast, already salivating at the chance to prove what an obedient slave she was, when Emma suddenly grabbed her by the hips and yanked her backwards, tossing the smaller girl aside with ease. As Ginger shouted out angrily Emma helped herself to kneel beside Maria and began suckling at her other tit, an empty, happy gleam in her eyes.

“That’s my place!” Ginger yelled, tugging on Emma’s shoulders.

“It’s her place,” Maria said in a cold voice, and Ginger let out a pathetic squeak as she backed away. “Emma proved how badly she wanted to worship me. You failed me.”

“I- I didn’t mean to.”

Maria pointed an imperious finger down at the cold floor. “Kneel. Prostrate yourself and beg my forgiveness. Fuck yourself without orgasm as you promise to be a better, mindless fucktoy.”

Ginger flung herself down before her Mistress, bowing her chin nearly to the floor as she began to frantically rub at her clit. “Yes, Mistress. I’m worthless, Mistress. I’m weak and let Emma beat me. I don’t deserve your tits, Mistress. I don’t deserve to cum. I’m just a worthless fucktoy who wants to make you happy. I’ll do anything for you, Mistress. Anything you command.” Ginger’s red hair had fallen before her face, giving her a crazed look as she humped her hand relentlessly, all while letting out a stream of babbling pledges to her mistress and insults about herself.

A cold shiver gripped Rebecca as she stared in horror. Maria really was acting just like Amber. She was almost acting worse than Amber. It was impossible to imagine her Maria being so cruel to someone. Rebecca couldn’t stomach anymore, and she finally found her voice. “How can you treat Ginger like this?”

Maria turned that icy, dominant glare onto her, and Rebecca felt the weight of that look crash down against her. It was the look of a woman who expected to get whatever she wanted, and Rebecca felt the nearly crushing need to provide it, anything not to be on her bad side.

But then Maria smiled and the tense pressure broke. Rebecca sighed with relief as she saw a glimpse of the real Maria breaking through. She hoped that she’d managed to reach Maria, but that hope died as soon as Maria spoke.

“Relax, Rebecca, she’s loving it. Ginger doesn’t look like it but she’s a huge slut for being humiliated. Just look at how soaking wet she is for me.”

Ginger let out a pitiful groan, and her cunt really was practically drooling as she embarrassed herself before Maria.

“Fine, maybe she likes it,” Rebecca said, still trying to reach her, “But how can you enjoy this? You were never into this kind of stuff.”

“Honestly, I think I was. I just never experienced anything like this before. It’s like having the greatest food in the world exist and you’ve somehow gone your whole life without ever tasting it.” Maria squeezed her thighs around Heather’s head, and Heather obligingly ate her out with more energy. “I love ordering these girls around. I’m practically cumming just by seeing how desperate they are to do anything for me.” Maria put a hand on the back of Jade’s head, and her other hand on the back of Emma’s head. The two mindless slaves continued to lavish Maria’s tits with kisses, drooling absently as they worshipped her. “I want this, Rebecca. I want to live like this for the rest of my life.”

She finally looked up to meet Rebecca’s eyes.

“And I want to make you into my slave, too. I’m so wet picturing you going down on me. Picturing you drooling on my tits like a brainwashed slut.” Maria shivered. “I’m gonna make you reveal your every fantasy, Rebecca. I’ll make you indulge in all of them. We’re going to fuck for the rest of our lives. I’ll be the best Mistress for you, I promise. I want to make all your dreams come true.”

“And I just have to give up my free will forever?” Rebecca asked, sorrow in her voice.

“You’ll barely even miss it. I promise to make it worth it for you.”

Rebecca shivered, and Ashley gave her a close look, wondering if Rebecca would be willing to give herself up to her roommate. She’d fought all night against Amber’s generous offers, but could she refuse Maria?

Apparently she could, as Ashley heard the faint click of the handcuffs unlocking. She quickly slid closer to Rebecca, covering the cuffs so that Amber wouldn’t notice they’d been removed. Amber’s full attention was on Maria, though, as the newest slave made good use of the other brainwashed girls around her. By the looks of it Maria and Amber really did have a lot in common.

Rebecca rubbed at the sore red mark around her wrist that the cuffs had left behind. She narrowed her eyes at Ashley, and Ashley steeled herself to explain what she was doing. Instead, Rebecca looked over Ashley’s naked body and asked, quietly, “Where were you hiding that key?”

Ashley rolled her eyes. “I clipped it to my earring.”

She could see the question lingering on Rebecca’s lips, the desire to know why Ashley would possibly help her escape. But Rebecca didn’t ask. She simply kissed Ashley instead, then sat back on the couch, waiting.

Ashley patted her new girlfriend’s thigh before she got up and slid next to Amber. “Maria is really impressive, Goddess. You’ve outdone yourself.”

“I know I have,” Amber replied, making no attempt to hide her vanity. “To think I was just going to empty out her head and make her a mindless toy. It would have been such a shame.”

“A real shame.” Rebecca put an arm around Amber, resting her head against the shoulder of her Goddess. Even just touching Amber made Ashley feel so warm and wonderful. “I can’t wait to see her the way the other girls do. I want to let you watch as Maria makes me her obedient slave.”

Amber chuckled. She reached up and grabbed a hold of Ashley’s hair, slowly lowering her down towards her huge tits. Ashley let out a happy whimper. “Is that so? Wanna be helpless to someone besides your Goddess?”

“I want only what my Goddess wants me to want,” Ashley replied obediently. Her eyes were already fluttering, thoughts drifting, as she got closer and closer to Amber’s tits.

“Then just wait until you see what I have in store for Rebecca. It’s going to be—”

Amber turned to take in Rebecca’s terrified expression, only to see an empty couch. She froze, still holding Ashley’s head just inches from her breasts. She yanked Ashley back and saw the handcuff dangling from her wrist, no one attached to the other end.

Her eyes narrowed. “What did you do?” Amber hissed.

Ashley wavered on her feet, brain still swimming in euphoria from being so close to Amber’s tits. “I let Rebecca go.”

Now Amber heard panicked footsteps fading in the distance, running off into the mansion.

“Slaves!” Amber shouted, loud enough to knock every girl worshipping Maria out of their trance. “Chase down Rebecca now!”

Jade and Emma picked their heads up off Maria’s tits, eyes alert and ready to obey, when Maria’s hands suddenly wrapped around them and shoved them back down against her tits. The slaves struggled, desperate to obey their Goddess, but the power of Maria’s breasts drugged their minds, making them too slow to fight back.

Heather tried to back away, but Maria crossed her legs behind Heather’s head and pushed her back up against her pussy, trapping her.

Amber’s jaw dropped as she saw Maria restrain three of the slaves at once, all while wearing a triumphant grin.

“What are you doing? You wanted me to make Rebecca into our fucktoy!”

“I want… fucktoy Rebecca…” Maria gasped, fighting to hold the three girls down. “But she’s… still… my friend!”

Ginger, who had been busy prostrating herself before Maria, now sprang up to her feet. “I’ll get Rebecca, Goddess!”

“At least I have one slave doing her job,” Amber snapped, glaring with fire in her eyes at Ashley.

Ginger was charging out of the lounge to go after Rebecca when Maria suddenly shouted, “Maria, you have permission to kiss and worship my feet!”

That stopped Ginger in her tracks, and Amber whirled around in disbelief.

“What are you doing? Forget Maria and obey me!”

“What’s wrong, Ginger?” Maria asked, cradling Jade and Emma’s heads against her tits. Both girls had fallen into an empty-eyed trance, barely fighting at all. “Are you such a worthless, useless slave that you’d even disobey your Goddess just so you could do something as shameful as kissing my feet?”

Ginger rocked on her feet, as if the words had hit her like a physical slap across the cheek. Then she broke into perverted grin as she dove for the floor, eagerly lavishing Maria’s foot with loving kisses.

Amber stomped her foot on the floor, screaming, “Are you fucking kidding me? Get up!”

But the outrage in Amber’s voice only fueled Ginger’s excitement, cunt dripping as she licked at Maria’s foot.

Maria gave Amber a cocky grin. “You should be careful about unleashing all your slaves pent up desires. They might be more interested in getting off than obeying you.”

Amber’s face had turned a bright raging red, her teeth bared. She whirled on Ashley, grabbing her roughly by the chin. “Why? I can at least understand this shit coming from Maria, but why would you betray me?”

“I didn’t, Goddess.”

“You let Rebecca escape!”

“Yes, for you, Goddess.”

“How is ruining everything possibly for my benefit?”

Ashley smiled. “Because you were bored, Goddess.”

“What?”

“I saw it as soon as you walked into the lounge. We were boring you. I’ve loved seeing how excited you were tonight, Goddess. The fire in your eyes as you put all of this into action. But we took your prize from you. When you saw Rebecca captured and helpless, you were disappointed. So I let her escape so that you can capture herself. To make you happy, Goddess.”

Amber stared at her in disbelief. Her fist trembled, wanting to shout and scold and punish her. But instead, Amber suddenly found herself smiling and laughing. She realized that her heart was racing, her clit throbbing. She was firing on all cylinders again, the Goddess ready to conquer anyone in her path. Ashley was right. She had become bored and didn’t even realize it.

“I’ll punish you for this later,” Amber promised.

Ashley licked her lips. “I’ll eagerly wait for it.”

Then Amber shoved Ashley aside, knocking her towards Maria. “Slap some obedience into Maria and get them free,” she commanded as she ran out of the lounge, back into the mansion where Rebecca was trying to escape. Grinning and wet with excitement, Amber took off running as fast as she could. “I’m going to get my last slave.”