The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Enslave all Cheerleaders

Chapter 20

“I still can’t believe you pulled a stunt like that,” announced Ashley, who was leading the group of brainwashed slaves through the mansion.

Maria had her shoulders slumped, falling easily into being disappointed in herself, but then she stood up straight and glared at the back of Ashley’s head. “Hey, you helped Rebecca get away too. Besides, she’s my best friend. I had to do something to help her.”

From the back of the group Ginger tutted and shook her head disapprovingly. “You should have been proud to betray your best friend to Goddess. I’d give all of my friends up in a heartbeat.” Maria turned her glare over to Ginger, and as soon as the redhead saw Maria’s perky tits she felt the crushing power in them, the power Goddess had given her. Ginger immediately lowered her head and looked away. “I’m just saying.”

“It’s fine, Ginger,” Ashley called back. She and Jade were studying some knocked over pots and pans in one of the mansion’s kitchens. The whole place looked like it was made out of silver, like it belonged on a space station. “And for the record, Maria, I wasn’t trying to scold you.” Ashley smiled back at her. “In fact I thought it was really hot, watching you capture all the girls against their will like that.”

Now Maria was blushing. “It was nothing.”

“It certainly wasn’t. It was impressive. I think even Goddess would have had trouble with four girls at once.”

Jade looked up and flashed a wink at Maria. “It was really hot.”

Sneaking up from behind, Heather slipped her hands around Maria’s waist and kissed at her neck. “Super fucking hot.”

Maria smiled a little more confidently. She puffed out her chest and all of the girls around her shivered with need. Maria could practically sense how horny they were for her.

“Maybe I should see if I can get all five of you worshipping me next. I’m sure you girls didn’t get your fill of my tits yet, did you?” She cupped her tits and swore she saw Ginger swoon a little.

Emma was already moving in and licking her lips, but Ashley held up a hand and stopped them. “After we’ve tracked them down. We gotta make sure she’s alright.”

“Who?” Ginger asked, not hiding the reproach in her voice. “Goddess, or Rebecca?”

Ashley’s cheeks went red and she quickly headed off through one of the doors. “This way. The only exit in this part of the house would be the pool.”

The group of naked cheerleaders stalked off down the hallway. As they walked Maria ran up to the front to join Ashley. “I’m sure Rebecca’s fine, don’t worry.”

For as much as she was acting like the stern leader, Ashley’s face broke down into worry. She wrung her hands, muttering, “But she made Goddess so angry. What if she pisses Goddess off more? Then Goddess might punish her even worse.”

“It’ll be okay,” Maria said, wrapping an arm around Ashley’s shoulder to comfort her. “Goddess wanted to punish me just as badly, but she showed me mercy. Instead of turning me into a mindless fucktoy she made me just like her.”

Ashley still didn’t seem convinced. “You impressed her. All Rebecca did was punch her.”

It certainly didn’t look good, but Maria kept a brave face. “Maybe it was an impressive punch?”

It got a nervous laugh out of Ashley. “Shut up,” she said, but she was smiling a little now. “As long as Rebecca doesn’t take another swing at her it might be okay.”

Maria winced. “To be perfectly honest, Rebecca probably would go down swinging.”

Ashley groaned. “Ugh, I finally get a girlfriend and she has to go picking a fight against Goddess.”

There was a gasp beside her. Ashley glanced to the side to see Maria with her hands covering her mouth and eyes wide in shock. Without removing her hands, Maria asked, “Rebecca’s your girlfriend?”

Now Ashley noticed that the whole group of naked cheerleaders had come to a stop, staring at her like she’d suddenly grown a tail. Wilting under the pressure, Ashley coughed into her hand and said, “Um, yeah. I asked Rebecca if she would be my girlfriend before you all showed up with Goddess. And she said yes.”

Maria made a strangled noise, and Ashley suddenly remembered the strong feelings Rebecca had for Maria. Was it mutual? Should she have let them be together?

Then, just as Ashley was about to spiral into self-doubt, Maria burst into a high pitched squeal. She threw her arms around Ashley and hugged her tight. “Congratulations! You two are so cute together!”

Before she knew it Ashley found herself being hugged by all the cheerleaders, all of them piling in to hug and congratulate her.

“That’s awesome!” Jade cheered.

“You’re so lucky,” Ginger sighed.

“Rebecca is so damn sexy,” Emma added.

Ashley looked between all five girls in disbelief, until her eyes settled on Heather, who smiled and patted her on the shoulder. “I’m glad you got a cute girlfriend.”

Ashley sniffled. She’d been so awful to all of them for so many years. Goddess might have changed her, but that didn’t stop Ashley from remembering what a terrible person she was. And part of her had feared that, even though they would all serve Goddess as slaves, that the others would still resent her for who she’d been. But here they were, grinning and genuinely happy for her.

“You guys,” Ashley whined, dragging them all in for a teary hug. “Thank you.”

They all hugged her back, and for the moment Ashley could forget her anxiety over Rebecca and Goddess. For a moment she could just enjoy hugging her slave sisters and feeling truly connected to the girls at last.

Maria was the first to break the hug, wriggling out from the other girls before giving a sly smirk to Ashley. “So for the record I’m totally going to dominate you and your girlfriend and make you my adoring slaves.”

Ashley smirked right back. “I think that sounds amazing.” Then she frowned, remembering just what Rebecca was doing. “Unless Goddess caught Rebecca and erased her completely.”

“Goddess wouldn’t really do that to her,” Jade said, trying to cheer her up, but Ashley only needed to look Jade up and down to see the thin cuts and bruises she’d gotten from running through thorn bushes on Amber’s orders. She was their Goddess and Ashley would always serve her, but she prayed that Goddess wouldn’t take Rebecca from her.

“Look on the bright said,” Ginger suddenly said. Ashley and the others looked over at Ginger’s hopeful smile, freckles dusting her dimpled cheeks. “Rebecca would be totally hot as a mindless drone!”

Ashley’s lip quivered, while Jade lightly slapped the back of Ginger’s head.

“What? She would!”

“Obviously she would,” Jade snapped. “But that’s not the point.”

Maria started pushing Ashley back down the hallway. “Let’s find them before we jump to any worst case scenarios.”

Just then they came in sight of the doors to the pool hanging open. Ashley and Maria broke into matching grins and ran forward, but froze when they saw the mangled, bent pool skimmer hanging off the handle of the broken door.

Ashley’s face fell, and Maria rested a hand on her back. Rebecca really would go down swinging. Even Maria had a pit in her stomach, wondering what she’d force Amber to do to her.

Cautiously they slipped into the dark pool area. The cheerleaders spread out, using the faint orange emergency lights to search the enormous area. “Goddess?” Ashley called out, listening to her voice carry. “Rebecca?”

From the shadows a voice leisurely called out, “I’m here.”

Ashley’s heart swelled in her chest with joy. Such an instant reaction of devotion. “Goddess! Are you okay?”

“I’m perfectly fine,” Amber called back. Now Ashley could just make her dark shape out in the shadows, stretched out in a lounging chair by the other end of the pool.

“And is,” Ashley gulped, “Rebecca there too?”

“I don’t know. Slave, are you here with me?”

From the same shadowy shape came an empty voice. “I am here with you, Goddess.”

The tension drained from Ashley, uncertainty replaced with the grim knowledge of just how lifeless Rebecca’s voice sounded. She walked along the length of the pool, noticing that the other girls were hanging back. Letting her go first. As she approached she was able to peer through the darkness. Amber was reclined back in the chair, with a naked Rebecca laid out on top of her, head nestled between Amber’s tits. Rebecca’s eyes stared blindly up at the ceiling. She didn’t react at all as Ashley crouched down next to her.

“I’m glad you caught her, Goddess.” It was the truth. Whatever mixed feelings she had about Rebecca, she was glad that Goddess owned them both. “So is she… mindless?”

“Let’s find out,” Amber chuckled, stroking Rebecca’s hair, who didn’t react in the slightest.

“Slave, what’s your name?”

“I have no name,” Rebecca replied in a blank, plodding tone.

“Slave, what were you before you were my slave?”

“I have always been your slave.”

“Slave, what’s two plus two?”

Without blinking, Rebecca replied, “Whatever you say it is, Goddess.”

A cold lump had lodged itself in Ashley’s throat. Goddess had done it. She’d erased Rebecca. Just like she said she would. Then, almost to prove a point, Amber grabbed Rebecca’s limp head and forced her to look right over at Ashley. Her eyes blinked slowly, not even seeming to register Ashley.

“Slave, do you know who this is?”

“I do not know.”

Ashley didn’t know what she was meant to feel. She missed Rebecca. But she was also intensely turned on. Her clit ached seeing her girlfriend reduced to such a blank, empty doll that she didn’t even know her own name. Didn’t even recognize her newly gained girlfriend. Because it was the will of her Goddess that Rebecca should be like this, and so it was good and hot, and yet Ashley still felt a pain in her heart. She noticed the other girls gathered around her. Someone put a hand on her shoulder, and Ashley reached up to hold it.

Rebecca continued to stare at them blankly, until Amber let her head go and Rebecca flopped back down against Amber’s tits.

“Well? Isn’t she perfect?” Amber asked.

“She’s truly mindfucked,” Ashley stated. She wasn’t sure if she wanted to cry or fuck herself senseless. Possibly both.

“She is,” their Goddess cooed, stroking Rebecca’s face possessively. “Oh, this is just going to drive her crazy.”

Now Ashley frowned at her Goddess, confused. “Drive who crazy?”

Amber rolled her eyes as if it were obvious. “Rebecca.”

“But- but you emptied her mind.”

Amber raised an eyebrow and smiled at Ashley. “Do you think I’m so cruel that I’d completely hollow out her mind?”

All of the cheerleaders shuffled nervously.

“I suppose I did threaten to do it,” Amber muttered. She tapped Rebecca’s head and said, “Slave, stand up.” Instantly Rebecca shot to her feet, standing stiff as a robot. Amber lazily sat up from the reclining chair and stretched. “Honestly, Rebecca might prefer if I just made her mindless like I said I would. Except I promised her punishment.” Amber lit up with an evil smile. “And this will be so much more frustrating.”

“What will?” Ashley asked quietly.

Amber turned her wicked grin over to Rebecca and said, “Lights on.”

Rebecca’s stiff shoulders slouched, and her empty face suddenly lit up. She blinked and scrunched up her nose, glancing around in the dark. Then her eyes found Ashley’s. And her face burst into a smile, There was no mistaking that dopey grin on her face. It was Rebecca. Her Rebecca.

But then Rebecca noticed the five other naked cheerleaders behind her and stumbled back. “When did you—” Her gaze fell on Amber, just standing up from the chair. “Amber!”

Rebecca swiftly spun around to run away in terror. Only she had backed up to the edge of the pool, and so she took one step before tumbling face first into the water.

Rebecca sputtered and thrashed about in the pool while Amber broke into a peal of laughter. The cheerleaders exchanged confused looks.

“Um, Goddess?” Maria finally said.

“Yes, slave?” Amber asked with a grin overflowing with pride.

“Why’s Rebecca acting like she isn’t your slave?”

“A wonderful question. Why don’t you ask her?”

Rebecca slapped her palms down on the edge of the pool and hoisted herself up, shaking herself off like a wet dog. Ashely and Maria moved in to help her, only for Rebecca to yelp and drop herself back down into the water to get away. Her eyes darted back and forth between the slaves warily.

“You alright, Rebecca?” Maria asked, though her sweet concern didn’t put Rebecca at ease at all. She sat there floating in the water, narrowing her eyes.

“I’m… very confused.” For a few tense moments she continued to stare at them, then splashed her hands angrily. “Well?”

Ashley blinked at Maria, who looked just as clueless. “Well, what?”

“Well aren’t you going to capture me?”

“Why would we do that? Amber already caught you.”

Rebecca shook her head violently. “No way. If Amber caught me then I’d be calling her goddess and eating her out right now.”

“It’s true,” said Ashley, holding a hand down to her. “When we got here Goddess had you against her tits and you were—” Ashley felt a dark thrill run through her, remembering the fear and arousal that that coursed through her when she’d seen Rebecca utterly enthralled by Amber. “You were empty. Completely gone. She’d made you mindless.”

Even floating there in the water, Ashley was able to notice Rebecca biting her lip and crossing her legs beneath her. It eased her guilt a little to see that Rebecca was also turned on by the idea of being an empty-headed slave. Only why was she acting like she didn’t remember it?

“But… but she couldn’t have. The last thing I remember I was running. And then I fell into… fell…” Her eyes glazed over. A faint smile appeared on her lips as she went still. Rebecca started to sink, and Ashley was about to dive in to catch her when the water rose up past her lips and Rebecca abruptly woke up, spitting out water. “And then suddenly all of you were here.”

Maria offered the most reassuring smile she could as she told her, “Goddess captured you.”

Again Rebecca shook her head. “If she caught me then I’d be a slave like all of you. But I feel exactly the same.”

“Goddess did the same thing to me. I woke up confused, still myself, but Goddess had changed me. Set me free, and let me become like her with tits that can take over the other girls.”

Rebecca frowned and mulled it over. Then she spread her arms out and let her body float on the surface of the pool. It gave Ashley and the others a clear view of her naked body. Ashley licked her lips, eager to dive in and enjoy Rebecca’s body again.

“So do I seem any different to you? Hypnotic, or anything?”

“You look delicious as ever,” Ashley smirked. “But I don’t think she’d make you like Maria.”

“Then what the fuck did she—”

“Lights out,” Amber suddenly said, catching Ashley off guard. She hadn’t even heard Goddess come up behind her. Amber was smiling smugly down at her, arms crossed beneath her perfect tits. Ashley opened her mouth to ask what was going on, but then she heard the other cheerleaders gasp.

Ashley whipped her head back around and saw what had happened to Rebecca. She was still floating like before, only now her face was devoid of all emotion. Completely blank. Just like before. Rebecca just floated there like a piece of wood. Stiff, unmoving, and without a thought in it’s head.

“Slave, get out of the pool and dry off.”

“Yes, Goddess,” Rebecca replied in that empty voice. She spun and dove underwater, swimming to the edge of the pool and hauling herself out in seconds. She began marching her way towards the hot tub grotto.

Now that she knew Rebecca could come back, Ashley let herself marvel at the robotic way Rebecca moved. Empty of consciousness, and filled only with devotion for Goddess. She reached a hand down to cup her pussy and realized how dripping wet she was. “Goddess, what are you going to do with—”

“Wait, stop!” Amber suddenly shouted. Rebecca froze, one foot still held high for the next step. Filled with uncharacteristic concern, Amber ran over to Rebecca and grabbed her, pulling her back while inspecting the floor around them. She crouched down. “Slave, show me your feet.” Rebecca obeyed, lifting one foot up so Amber could inspect it, then the other. Only then did Amber let out a sigh of relief. “Oh thank god. I nearly forgot that some idiot broke a shit-load of glass by the hot tub.”

Emma coughed, and all the cheerleaders saw her giving a stern glare at Jade.

“Hey, I wasn’t a slave yet,” Jade muttered.

Ashley ran over to Rebecca, noticing a line of twinkling, broken glass just three feet away. “Oh my god. She would’ve walked right into it.”

“I know,” Amber muttered as she poked Rebecca in the side of her head. Rebecca listed to the side like a statue about to topple. “Didn’t I tell you to take care of your body?”

“I must serve Goddess,” was all Rebecca answered in that soulless voice.

Ashley’s eyes went wide. “You would’ve walked through glass just because Goddess told you to?”

“I must serve Goddess.”

Ashley gulped. She should have been outraged. Instead, she’d never wanted to fuck herself more. She loved Goddess with every fiber of her being, but even she wouldn’t blindly walk into danger. It was wrong, so very wrong, and yet the idea of Rebecca being so thoroughly brainwashed was the hottest thing she could imagine.

“As you can see I still need to do a bit more troubleshooting.” Amber grabbed hold of Rebecca’s arm and spun the frozen girl around, facing her for the back of the pool area where Ashley knew there were more towels. “Turns out when you hollow out someone’s mind you take out a lot of essential functions. Like not walking on freaking glass.”

“I must serve Goddess.”

Amber rolled her eyes, then planted a kiss on Rebecca’s head. “Go dry off,” she told her with a slap on the ass. Rebecca resumed marching, just a wind up toy with no free will of it’s own.

“But you can turn her back?”

“That’s the fun of it,” Amber snickered. “I was plenty pissed, sure, but I’d feel guilty if I just broke her mind. Besides, once I had her drooling on my tits she revealed how hot she found it. The idea that I’d leave her a mindless, senseless fucktoy. And since I promised to punish her, I couldn’t very well just give her what she wanted.”

Ashley slid up beside her goddess, smiling as she watched the empty Rebecca drying off her hair, moving functionally and gracelessly. “So you left her mind in tact, but you can make her mindless whenever you want.”

“And she won’t remember a thing in between.”

“It’s really hot,” Ashley commented, “But how is that punishment for her? Just that she doesn’t remember the fun of being mindless?”

“No.” Amber’s lips peeled back into a villainous grin. “It’s much better than that. Oh slave?”

Rebecca was wiping the towel against her ass, but stopped and spun to face Amber. “Yes, Goddess.”

“When you have your mind, what are you not allowed to do?”

“This slave is not allowed to experience pleasure while it has its mind,” Rebecca answered, not a shred of concern for herself. “It cannot touch itself for sexual gratification, or use others or objects in order to experience sexual gratification. This slave cannot pleasure others while it has its mind, and must wait until mindless before it is allowed to engage in sexual activities with others.”

Ashley found herself grinning just as wickedly as Goddess. “So she can’t fuck or get herself off while awake?”

“Nope.”

“And she won’t remember being used while mindless. So as far as Rebecca knows she’ll never get herself off again.”

Now Amber turned and studied Ashley. “She’s your girlfriend. How do you feel about her being in this state?”

Ashley wanted to assure Goddess she was happy with anything Goddess did, except she knew Amber wanted the truth. So she tapped her chin and considered it. “I’ll miss not being able to sleep with Rebecca again,” she admitted. “Although it’s going to be really fun fucking her like a mindless fucktoy. And showing her everything she does for me that she doesn’t get to experience for herself. Ooh, I could take pictures, or record her going down on me and make her watch it later while she can’t touch!”

Amber chuckled. “And here I thought I turned you into a nice girl.”

Ashley pouted. “I am a nice girl. I’d just be cruel to Rebecca because I know she’ll love it. Which is how I know that she’s going to love being stuck like this.”

“And the best part,” Amber said while raising her voice, getting the attention of the other cheerleaders, “Is that all of you are allowed to use her trigger too.”

Ashley saw Maria nearly jump for joy, while all the other girls whispered excitedly. They were all so eager to use Rebecca and torture her in the cruelest, kinkiest ways. That knowledge was too hot to resist, and Ashley finally let her hand reach down to fuck herself.

Goddess held up a finger and asked them all in the placating voice of a kindergarten teacher. “Do you all remember the trigger to wake her up?”

All of them snickered and waited until Goddess waved her finger, and in unison the cheerleaders declared, “Lights on.”

Rebecca, who’d been standing blankly with a wet towel dangling from her hand, suddenly threw her arms out and went limp as if she were still floating in the air. Her face filled with indignation as she resumed her last thought. “—do to me What the fuck!?” Rebecca shouted as she toppled right over down hard onto the concrete. Ashley felt a twinge of concern, but Rebecca seemed to be fine as she frantically flopped over like a fish out of water. From her perspective it must have been like being teleported right out of the water and onto dry land.

Rebecca gave a confused, wide eyed stare as she saw Ashley fingering herself and hugging Amber. “The fuck?”

“And what’s the trigger to drop her back into trance?”

Amber held her finger back up and all the slaves took in a deep breath, grinning giddily. Rebecca had enough time to process her words and realize what was coming. “Oh fuck—”

“Lights out!” They all shouted, and Rebecca’s expression melted into nothing as her mouth went slack.

“Slave, crawl over her to eat me out,” Amber declared. Rebecca obediently got on all fours and began crawling over with mindless determination. But Amber didn’t watch her. Instead she eyed the rest of the cheerleaders expectantly. Rebecca made it about halfway to them before Maria, trembling, shouted “Lights on!”

“—me,” Rebecca muttered, stumbling on the floor as she found herself in a new position. She whipped her head around, trying to take in where she was. “Okay, this is gonna get real—”

“Lights out,” Emma and Jade shouted almost simultaneously.

Rebecca trailed off, sinking instantly.

“Slaves, do try to be patient before fighting over your new toy.” Amber huffed like she was scolding them, but she couldn’t hide the grin on her face. And Ashley couldn’t suppress her glee either. Rebecca was utterly helpless now. Not just to Amber, but to all of them. They’d all be able to make her do any depraved thing they wanted. And Ashley couldn’t wait to see what her friends were planning to do with her mindless girlfriend.

Rubbing at her clit, Ashley asked, “Can I use her first, Goddess?”

“It would seem only fair since she is your girlfriend,” Amber said magnanimously. Then she pulled Ashley against her and gave her a warm kiss on the lips. “Congratulations, by the way.”

“Thank you, Goddess,” Ashley replied, blushing deeply. “I promise to take good care of her.”

“And she already adores you. I’m sure you’ll be very happy together.”

“We’ll be happy as long as we keep serving you, Goddess.”

Amber turned up her nose. “There’s no need to butter me up, Ashley. I’ve already brainwashed you.”

“So I should stop?” Ashley asked sweetly, two fingers still pumping into her pussy.

Her Goddess smiled down at her. “Never.”

Ashley beamed, then turned her attention back to Rebecca. “Slave, eat out your Goddess.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Rebecca said, and Ashley thrilled at the emptiness in her voice. True submission now, not like when she was pretending back in the control room. This time no one stopped Rebecca as she crawled right between Amber’s legs and began to dutifully lap at her pussy.

“Make it sloppy,” Amber commanded, taking hold of Rebecca’s head. For a better view Ashley slid down to hug Amber’s leg, marveling as Rebecca drooled down her chin and wetly dragged her tongue over Amber’s clit. “There we go. Now leave a nice trail of drool and back up slowly, very slowly. When you wake don’t move your mouth without permission.”

Rebecca did as she commanded, carefully pulling her head back with her tongue stretched out, a thin thread of drool connecting her to Amber’s cunt. But the thread broke and fell away, so Amber pulled Rebecca back to her cunt and ordered her to lick again. This time when Rebecca backed away the silver thread of drool held between them.

“Lights on.”

“—Auul,” mumbled Rebecca with her mouth frozen open. Her eyes blinked back to awareness, and she quickly took everything in. Amber above her. Ashley grinning and fingering herself. And her tongue, with the trail of pussy-flavored drool connecting her to Amber’s cunt. Rebecca made an inarticulate moan of pure want.

“Just wanted you to see that you really were eating me out,” Amber snickered. “Do you want to keep going?”

Rebecca nodded vigorously, but not enough to make the thread of drool break again.

“You can use your mouth again.”

Ashley fingered herself faster, reaching out with her other hand to grab the back of Rebeca’s neck. She glanced at her, and Ashley did nothing to hide how much she was loving this. “Eat her out, Rebecca. I wanna watch you make Goddess cum.”

Rebecca shuddered and smiled. “We’re gonna be the weirdest girlfriends ever.”

“But the happiest,” Ashley promised. She pressed Rebecca forward, who happily opened her mouth to go down on Amber. Only for her head to abruptly stop in place. She furrowed her brow and tried pressing in again, only to be pushed away once more. “What—”

“Eat her out,” Ashley urged, and pressed harder on her neck. Rebecca strained her tongue out, but Ashley could feel Rebecca’s body forcing her back, fighting against Ashley to not eat out Amber. She wanted it so badly, yet her body wouldn’t let her. Ashley suddenly came, clamping her mouth shut to try not to ruin the moment.

She crumpled to the floor and curled in on herself happily as she listened to Rebecca groaning in anguish. “Why can’t I do it?”

“Slave, tell yourself why.”

And curled up on the floor, Ashley heard Rebecca’s voice drop into that empty cadence, while her eyes flew open in alarm. “This slave cannot give pleasure while it has its mind.” Rebecca clapped a hand over her mouth and shivered. “Oh fuck.”

“That’s right. Your punishment is that you’re going to fuck all of us. Do anything we want. But you’re not going to be around for any of it.”

“But… But I want—”

Amber walked away and huffed, leaving Rebecca shuddering and desperate on the floor. “You should have thought of that before you resisted me.”

It was all so deliciously perfect. Ashley was still shivering with the afterglow of her orgasm as she saw Rebecca give her a pleading look.

Before she could say anything, Ashley spread her legs and commanded, “Eat me out, Rebecca.”

“You know I can’t!” Rebecca whined, even as she crawled over Ashley to get right up to her cunt, her mouth stopping just inches away.

“Do it. Eat me out. I want you to make me cum!” Ashley kept grinning wider and wider, seeing how dripping wet Rebecca was above her.

“I… can’t…” she groaned, tongue straining as far as it could go. Slowly they both realized they had an audience, as Maria, Heather, Emma, Ginger and Jade all huddled around them, watching closely.

“Don’t worry, Rebecca,” Ashley finally said. She reached down and stroked Rebecca’s cheek. “I’ll help you make me cum.” Rebecca whirled around, opening her mouth to say something, when all of the other cheerleaders cried out as one.

“Lights out!”

Ashley watched Rebecca’s face drain to total blankness. This time when she commanded Rebecca to eat her out, there was no hesitation. Rebecca shoved her face into Ashley’s cunt, and still sensitive from cumming so soon Ashley was left writhing blissfully on the ground.

Maria leaned down and kissed Ashley, who groaned gratefully into her mouth. They made out while all of the other girls began to grope and pleasure Ashley too. She felt their love, their desire to bring her pleasure, and most of all the mindless, mechanical way that Rebecca ate her out. In seconds she was crying out in orgasm, and could only think of one thing to shout.

“Thaaaank yoooou, Goooddeeeeeess!”

Completely spent, she collapsed against the concrete floor. Amber appeared above them all, smiling benevolently. Rebecca was still eating her out, heedless of the orgasm, and Ashley struggled to get out the words, “S-stop.”

Rebecca pulled her tongue back and waited.

“Crawl… away a few feet.”

Rebecca crawled away from Ashley and the giggling, horny cheerleaders around her.

“Turn around to look at me.”

Rebecca obeyed, staring with empty eyes at Ashley panting on the floor.

“Lights on.”

Rebecca gasped awake, then made a weak noise as she saw the sight before her. Ashley stroking at her pussy, covered in sweat and wearing a dreamy smile.

“Thank you for making me cum,” she told her, before blowing her a kiss.

“But I didn’t get to—” Rebecca licked at her lips, and Amber chuckled.

“You won’t even be able to taste their pussies,” she told them, and all the cheerleaders giggled. Amber let Rebecca kneel there in anguish at what she missed out on, before saying, “So who wants to use her next?”

Every cheerleader threw up their hands ecstatically. Except for Ashley, who just watched Rebecca’s face falling.

“Oh man,” Rebecca muttered to herself. “This is gonna suck.”

Ashley grinned. “Don’t act like you’re not loving this.”

There it was. Rebecca blushed shamefully, adorably. Frustrated and denied but enjoying every second of it. That was the girl that Ashley had fallen for. And judging by the predatory grins on all the cheerleaders around them, it looked like everyone was ready to push Rebecca to her limits. Ashley couldn’t wait to see what they’d do to her. With a weak wave of her hand, Ashley declared, “She’s all yours, girls. Have fun.”

Rebecca had just enough time to smile at the fact that her girlfriend was offering her up to be fucked by other girls, before the cheerleaders shouted in unison.

“Lights out!”