The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Enslave all Cheerleaders — Chapter 17

When Maria finally came to her senses she felt sluggish, like her thoughts had to trudge through heavy snow just to reach her. She immediately reached out in front of her, not knowing why, and when her hands found nothing but empty air there was a pang of loss in Maria’s chest. She could almost just remember something warm and soft and wonderful that she’d been sleeping against. What had it been?

Maria tried to remember, except that her memories had been strewn about to the edges of her mind. Things were coming back into focus, though slowly, and as she picked herself off the floor she started to have flashes of what had happened before.

Amber tricking her. Heather betraying her. Both of them suffocating her between their huge, amazing breasts, as she sank deep into a mindless trance.

Her eyes went wide with disbelief, but the memory of sinking into a wonderfully deep trance was undeniably real. Maria suddenly winced and braced herself, as if the brainwashing were supposed to hit her full force now that she remembered losing. Only, as she knelt there naked with her eyes scrunched tight, nothing seemed to happen.

Cautiously, Maria opened her eyes. She was still in the hallway that served as a movie prop museum. Unfortunately Ashley’s Dad must not have done a horror movie about clocks because there wasn’t a single one in sight. Maria couldn’t tell if she’d been out for five minutes or five hours. All she did know was that there was no Amber in sight. No Heather or Jade either. Where were they?

Though her legs still felt weak Maria forced herself to stand and began creeping back through the museum, all while searching her mind for any sign that she’d been brainwashed. Except Maria didn’t feel any different. If she’d been changed in some fundamental way, would she have even felt it?

Maria shook her head, still too groggy to deal with any existential questions. Instead she focused on the few facts she had to work from, but none of it made any sense. Amber had beaten her, there was no denying that. Maria knew that she’d fallen into mindless obedience because the memory of how (wonderful) terrifying it had been was crisp in her head. But she didn’t feel like she was Amber’s devoted slave now, except how could she know for sure?

“I’m not a slave,” Maria whispered quietly to the empty hallway of props, more of a vain wish than a statement, but the fact that she was able to say it surely should have gone against whatever conditioning Amber would have put inside her head. Emboldened, Maria recited it again and again, letting those four simple words give her focus as she walked back to the main hallway of the mansion. “I’m not a slave. I’m not a slave. I’m not a slave. I’m not—”

“I get it,” a voice grumbled from around the corner, just a few feet away now. “You’re not a slave. Now can you keep it down?”

Maria clapped a hand over her mouth, although there was no point in trying to be quiet now. She’d already given her presence away to whoever was hiding, ready to pounce. She waited, but nobody came around the corner to capture her, and so Maria carefully crawled to the edge of the corner and peeked her head out.

Inches away from her she saw Jade, resting against the wall with her eyes shut. Maria squeaked with fear, unable to stop herself, and Jade opened one annoyed eye.

“Do you mind? I’m trying to relax here.”

“Sorry,” Maria said on reflex, sheepishly ducking back around the corner before realizing what she was doing. She scooted around the corner and put a hand on Jade’s shoulder. “You’re not in trance? What happened?”

Jade groaned as she picked her head up, clearly looking worse for wear. “No, I’m not in trance. Goddess told me I spent too much time mindless and that I should just relax for a bit. Which I can’t do with you bothering me.” Suddenly Jade winced, rubbing the side of her head. “Fuck, my head is pounding. What the fuck hit me?”

Maria blushed. “Um, maybe a rubber prop sword?”

That finally made Jade open both eyes and give her a firm look. “That’s an oddly specific guess.”

“You were chasing me like some crazy robot! What was I supposed to do?”

Jade shrugged. “Hey, I get it. I would have clocked me too if I was chasing myself down. Sorry if I scared you.”

“Sorry for hitting you with a sword. And trapping you in a net.”

Jade raised an eyebrow. “You caught me in a net?”

“Yeah…”

Laughing, Jade reached out and patted her on the head. “You are surprisingly badass, Maria.”

Heat flushed in Maria’s cheeks as she blushed, caught off guard by the praise. “Uh, thanks.”

“At least all that hunting stuff is over with.” Looking relieved, Jade stretched her legs out, and Maria saw more than a couple of bruises and cuts around her shins. “I could use a week in a spa, I swear.”

Maria chuckled. “I need a vacation too. Mind if I join you?”

“Not at all. Now that we’re both slaves for Goddess we can totally hang out and have a spa day.”

It was like a cold wave suddenly broke over Maria, threatening to pull her under. She shivered but pushed her panic down. “I’m not Amber’s slave.”

“Fine, whatever you are. You’re not a slave like me, but we both belong to Goddess.”

Maria shook her head hard. “No. I don’t know what Amber tried to do to me, but all I know is that it didn’t work. I’m not Amber’s slave, and I certainly belong to my Goddess.”

Maria blinked, the last word sounding like it echoed through the quiet hallway. “I- I mean I belong to my Goddess. No, shit, I belong to… I don’t not belong to…” Maria clenched her fists tight, trying to get the words out. “I belong to Goddess! I belong to Goddess, I belong to Goddess, I belong to Goddess!”

Jade clapped her hands over her ears. “Alright, yes, you belong to Goddess. Why are you screaming so much?”

Maria’s heart was hammering in her chest as she fell back to the floor. It was so clear in her head, so why couldn’t she say it? Why did it keep coming out of her mouth wrong? Unless…

Unless she really did belong to Amber.

“I’m not Amber’s slave,” Maria whispered, although now the words hardly brought any comfort. “I belong to Goddess.” Perhaps she wasn’t a slave like the other cheerleaders, but she hadn’t escaped Amber’s grip like she’d hoped. Which made her wonder the really terrifying question: If she wasn’t Amber’s slave, then what was she?

“Oh good, you’re awake.”

Maria spun around to find Amber stepping out of a nearby room, an arm wrapped around Heather’s shoulders. Amber had a wide grin on her face, while Heather’s eyes were empty, her mouth caught in a sleepy smile as she was lost in trance. Unable to help herself, Maria’s eyes instantly found their way to Amber’s tits, only she didn’t feel that paralyzing pressure like she had before. Maria even lifted her hands up, making sure she could still move.

Amber barked out a laugh, apparently finding Maria’s confusion hilarious. “Don’t worry, my tits only trap people if I focus on them. And I don’t need you frozen right now, Maria. I need you for something else.”

It was at least some relief to know that she didn’t feel the overwhelming urge to serve Amber, not like the other girls had shown, but she knew that Amber was up to something. She wanted to work out some kind of plan to escape, or at least work out what Amber’s scheme was, except Maria was having trouble focusing when Heather was looking so exceptionally beautiful right now.

Maria studied her, marveling that Heather could be this hot when she was in trance. Something about that empty stare in her eyes, the way her plump lips were left half open, as if she had momentarily lost her train of thought but gotten stuck like that. Deep inside Maria, some strange need growled hungrily. It was the same excitement she’d felt in the brainwashing room, when she’d managed to put Ginger, Emma and Heather into trance to trap them. The same desire to use those mindless girls, to explore what she could make them do, that made Maria decide to stay behind and fuck them all instead of escaping as soon as she could.

Maria bit her lip, shocked at the fantasies that were running through her head. Thoughts that Heather should be her slave, that she deserved to have someone as hot as Heather as her obedient plaything.

“She is beautiful in trance, isn’t she?” Amber said with a playful grin.

“Yes,” Maria whispered quietly, before she caught herself. She sat up straight, pushing those perverted ideas to the back of her mind. She had to… she wanted to save Heather. She wanted to save all of them. “What did you do to me?”

“Well, I Didn’t turn you into my slave. You’re welcome, by the way.”

Maria got to her feet, scowling darkly at her. “I’m supposed to be grateful that you didn’t enslave me?”

“Honestly, yes.” Amber narrowed her eyes at her, and Maria took a step back. Just that glare alone created a suffocating pressure that nearly took Maria to her knees. It was a glare that made Maria want to crumble away and vanish. Even without the mysterious power of her tits, Amber had the forceful personality to get what she wanted. “If I had gone ahead and done what I’d originally wanted, you’d be on all fours licking my feet right now, without a thought in your head. You think what I did to Jade was cruel? I’d make you wish for something so sweet as running naked through a rose garden to cut yourself up.”

Maria whimpered, and behind her Jade went pale, curling her legs in close.

Then Amber sighed, and that claustrophobic aura vanished. “But I just wanted to do that out of anger, and honestly I don’t like to be that sadistic. So I guess we should both be grateful to Heather.” Amber put her hand on the small of Heather’s back, making the hypnotized girl step forward. “Besides, now I get to experiment with something new. Something I’d never even considered doing before you went and caused me so much trouble.”

Maria braced herself, wondering what Amber had in store. It sounded as if she’d managed to avoid a much worse fate, but it didn’t mean she was in for anything good. To Amber’s twisted sensibilities, removing a person’s will and making them a devoted slave was a reward, after all.

With a pointed smile at Maria, Amber leaned in close to Heather and whispered, “Remember everything I told you and wake up now.”

At that, Heather straightened up and blinked rapidly, the light returning to her eyes. Strangely, Maria felt a pang of regret that she was waking up. There was just something about that mindless stare she’d had before that made Maria want to grab her and-

Maria brushed off the thought. “Heather, are you okay?”

Heather seemed surprised to see Maria there, but instantly broke into a warm smile. “Maria! I feel great. How are you—” She trailed off, her eyes dropping lower and her mouth hanging open. “Oh,” was all she said, in an almost awed voice.

Alarmed, Maria glanced down at her naked body, almost expecting to find she’d been tattooed or marked. Her body seemed just the same as before, as far as she could tell, and yet Heather was still staring at her as if there was something impossible happening. “Heather, what’s wrong?”

The awe-struck brunette snapped to attention, blinking rapidly. “What? I was just… just…”

Maria rounded on Amber, her anger growing. “What did you do to her?” If Amber wanted to punish her, then fine, Maria could accept that. But she’d already captured Heather, and that meant that the poor girl didn’t deserve whatever Amber had planned.

Except Amber threw her hands up innocently, though she still wore that amused, knowing grin. “I didn’t do anything to Heather. Well, nothing too much. Only what she asked for.”

“And what’s that?”

Amber chuckled as she walked forward. Immediately Maria braced herself for a fight, only to have Amber simply brush past her, as if she hardly mattered. “Where would be the fun in just telling you?”

Hissing under her breath, Maria found herself running to Heather. She grabbed her by her shoulders, and Heather flinched in surprise from the touch, which Maria found weird since Heather was staring at her intently the entire time.

“Heather, just try to focus.”

“Focus,” Heather muttered, nodding.

“Tell me how you feel. We’ll figure out what Amber did to you.”

“I feel…” Heather squirmed. “Horny. Wet. Need…” She gulped, eyes still wide and nervous. When she spoke, her voice was barely a whisper. “Need those beautiful tits.”

“Dammit,” Maria muttered. She looked back and saw Amber crouched beside Jade, cradling the cheerleader’s head against her tits as she spoke quietly in Jade’s ear.

Maria didn’t know what Amber was playing at with the girls, maybe she was trying to deepen her control over them, or something, but all she knew was that, for whatever twisted reason, Amber had left her out of it. Even though her mind was in tact, it was part of Amber’s plan for her to be like this. Still, as long as she could think for herself Maria had to do everything she could to get Heather free from Amber’s clutches.

Keeping her eyes fixed on Amber, in case the blonde bitch tried anything, Maria said, “Listen, we’ll figure a way out of this. I’ll keep you away from Amber’s tits until we get you back to normal.”

She heard Heather’s heavy breathing, sounding so much closer now, and when she risked a glance at her Maria was shocked to find Heather just a few inches away. Heather was biting her lip, a nearly crazed look in her eyes. “Not… Amber…”

“What are you—”

Hands suddenly cupped Maria’s tits, and the intense rush of pleasure caught her completely off guard. Maria moaned, knees nearly buckling beneath her. Amber had done something to her breasts, she must have. Being touched like this had never felt this intense before. Back when she’d tricked the other girls under her control, made them into her obedient toys to play with, they’d fondled and kissed her tits plenty, but that all paled in comparison to what she was feeling now.

Maria withstood the tidal wave of bliss and opened her eyes, only to see that it was Heather who was groping her. At first Maria thought it was a trap, that Heather was following orders, but then she saw how Heather’s eyes were drooping closed, her face going slack as she kept squeezing slowly but insistently at Maria’s breasts. Discovering that beautiful, empty look on her face, Maria felt…

She hastily pushed Heather away, nearly knocking her against the other side of the hall. Maria collapsed back, panting hard, while her breasts still seemed to sing with the almost orgasmic pleasure she’d felt from such a simple touch. Her nipples were almost painfully hard, and now she felt so sensitive that just breathing down on her breasts made it feel as if mouths were kissing over her skin.

Cautious, Maria crept a hand down to her pussy, yet as her hand slid over her stomach she didn’t experience anything like what had just happened. She ran a finger over her cunt lips, and although she was dripping wet, it felt the same as it always had. Then she poked a finger against the side of one boob, only to immediately jerk her hand back, gasping at the instant response of pleasure.

“Fuck.” Maria focused on her breathing, getting herself under control. She shot a dirty look at Amber, but she didn’t seem to be watching her. There was an infuriating grin on Amber’s face, though, almost like she knew exactly what was happening. “Fine, so you made my boobs feel great. That’s not going to be enough to make me give in.”

Amber acted like she didn’t even hear her, and just remained crouched with Jade’s head between her tits, whispering away in the entranced girl’s ear.

At least Amber wasn’t trying to capture her, although it was hardly a reassuring thought. Now she only had to worry about a hypnotized Heather groping her more.

Maria spun about in alarm, ready to fight Heather off, but for some reason Heather was shaking her head and blinking in confusion.

“What… what happened?”

Maria raised an eyebrow, but kept her hands out in case she had to hold Heather back. “You started groping me and went into trance.”

“I did?” Heather straightened up, seeming to be wide awake again.

What the fuck was going on? Usually when Amber put someone in trance they stayed under. They didn’t wake up again on their own. Why would Amber have ordered Heather into trance to grope her, just to wake her up again?

Heather finally looked up at Maria, seeming apologetic. “Sorry about that, I don’t know what came over me. I just sort of looked down and… and…” She trailed off, her eyes going wide again as her gaze dropped lower. With a start, Maria realized that Heather was staring at her tits.

“Heather?”

“I just wanted to… feel…” Heather began to move closer, her hand reaching out slowly, almost like she wasn’t even aware of it. “Looked so good… so good…”

Maria caught Heather’s wrist, and Heather snapped awake, surprised. “What was I saying?” Then her eyes drifted lower, back to Maria’s chest, and once again she got that far away look in her eyes, like a moth caught in the beautiful glow of a flame.

Maria felt her heart pounding so loud she almost couldn’t think. There was no way this was happening. It couldn’t be real. But the only way to be sure meant that she’d have to…

“Heather, look up at the ceiling right now.”

Heather snapped out of it, like before. “What are you—”

“Eyes on the ceiling now!”

She shrank back a bit as Maria’s yelled, but did what she asked and looked up at the ceiling. Her hand was still reaching out between them, and Maria had a tight grip on her wrist. “Why am I doing this?”

“Just… testing something.”

It was hard to see Heather’s expression with her head staring straight up, but she seemed to be going along with Maria’s request, though obviously confused. Most importantly, though, Heather was wide awake.

Barely able to believe she was doing this, Maria tugged on Heather’s hand and put it against one of her breasts. Immediately Maria felt that electric surge of ecstasy pass through her, except this time she fought through it. Heather tensed up in surprise as her hand unexpectedly came in contact with soft flesh, but when she realized where her hand was Heather let out a laugh.

“I didn’t realize you wanted to play. You could have just… could have just asked… me to…”

Maria watched Heather closely, watching as her shoulders relaxed, and her body seemed to droop. Heather kept looking up at the ceiling, but after a few seconds she seemed to lose the strength to keep her head up. Her head lolled, and Maria saw the sleepy expression on her face, eyes half-lidded as she began sinking into a trance.

Heather squeezed Maria’s boob weakly, and let out a happy moan. “Your tits… feel good… make me feel… good…”

There was still the nearly overwhelming pleasure, a burning need in her chest to be touched more and more, but now Maria felt something else flowing through her.

Power.

This wasn’t Amber’s tits controlling Heather. It was hers.

Maria’s tits were putting Heather into a trance.

She didn’t understand where this power came from, or why it had revealed itself now, but Maria knew it was her only chance. The only way to stop Amber. More than that, it was her chance to own Heather. To turn the sexy girl into her slave, like she’d been before. The way Heather deserved to be.

“Sink for me,” Maria commanded, and instantly Heather fell deep into trance. She watched as the last fragile thoughts left Heather, leaving her an empty and obedient plaything. Pleasure crackled along Maria’s tits, and now her clit was throbbing in triumph too. Heather was all hers now.

Maria put a single finger to Heather’s chest and pushed, backing the mindless cheerleader up against the other side of the hall, simply to prove how pliant Heather was now. She was like a doll, no will of her own anymore. She was Maria’s doll now. Maria began to smile, reveling in the possibilities of what she could do with Heather hypnotized like this. And then she rounded on Amber, a hungry grin on her face.

She’d use this power to take down Amber. Smother the blonde menace in powerful tits for a change, and turn her into a slave. Maria could punish Amber for everything she’d done. Then she’d help Jade, by shoving Jade’s face into her cleavage and telling her who her true Mistress was now. Maria saw herself capturing all the other girls, enslaving every last cheerleader to her will. She’d be in charge now. She’d be the Goddess.

And Rebecca…

She’d save Rebecca for last, brainwashing her into the most obedient slave that Maria could ever dream of.

Drunk on power, Maria charged forward. Amber was just letting go of Jade’s head and starting to stand up, but was completely blindsided as Maria tackled into her, knocking them both flat to the floor. Before Amber could get a chance to fight back, Maria wrapped her arms around Amber’s head and forced her tits into Amber’s face. Pleasure surged through Maria’s chest with the contact, but she held onto her resolve and ignored the waves of pleasure that Amber’s struggling sent through her body. Maria willed her new power to take over Amber’s mind, imagined her becoming a drooling, empty headed slave like she deserved.

“Sink for me,” Maria commanded, so wet and horny that she could barley contain herself. “Be my slave. It’s what you deserve. I’ll make you crawl and beg me to forgive you, but I’ll never let you go. You’re gonna eat me out every day, make me cum a million times. Oh fuck, it’s going to be so amazing. And you’ll bring me the other girls. Not just the cheerleaders, but everyone. I bet you’ve captured hundreds of slaves for yourself, you selfish bitch, but now they’re all going to be mine. I’m the Goddess now, and you’re going to be my slave forever!”

Maria finally stopped, left panting by her speech. It had all just poured out of her, but she’d meant every word. It was something she’d never known she’d needed until it was possible. She wanted everything Amber had and more. The power, the girls, the absolute bliss of being in control, of being worshipped.

She waited with Amber’s head smothered in her breasts, wondering how long it would take.

Then she felt Amber tap her on the hip twice, and in a muffled, but clearly awake voice, said, “Are you done now? I’d like to breathe again.”

Something tore inside Maria. Her arms fell away as Maria collapsed backwards, sitting in Amber’s lap as Amber took a deep breath, an easy smile on her face. “I have to say, that was a pretty great speech.”

“Why?” Maria asked, voice straining. “Why couldn’t I enslave you? I wanted you…”

Amber chuckled, looking amused. “So you put one girl into trance and think you can take me? Very ambitious.”

“But… but it worked on Heather! I’ve got your power too!”

Again, she saw that knowing, insufferable smile on Amber’s face, and suddenly it all clicked together.

“You told her to trick me.”

At that, Amber put on a more serious expression. “Come on, do you think I’d be as boring as that? I did so much more for you.” Amber grinned, obviously proud of herself. “I ordered Heather to see your tits as if they had my power too. The sight of them entrances her, draws her in. And touching your tits will make her fall into a deep trance for you.”

Maria shivered, remembering how hot it had been to watch Heather lose herself, knowing that it was because of her.

“Why would you do that?”

“Because Heather asked me to. I’ll admit, I was truly furious with you. Everything you wanted to do to punish me, I’d thought of worse for you.” Amber sighed, closing her eyes. “But Heather told me you’d be wasted as a mindless slave. I thought she’d just gone soft on you and wanted to save you, but after that display, I finally see what she meant.”

The world shifted underneath Maria, and she felt herself sliding back as Amber rose up beneath her. She didn’t have the strength to run, and so she allowed Amber to slip out from under her, to grab her wrists and hold her down to the floor. Amber was in complete control now, like she’d always been. She leaned in close to Maria, excitement in her eyes.

“I see it now, Maria. I see exactly what Heather did. That you’re just like me.”

“No,” she muttered weakly.

“When you thought you had my power, you wanted to enslave everything. To just take whatever you wanted. That you deserved it.” Now Amber was smiling, almost longingly. “I’ve never met anyone else with the will to want that. Even if I didn’t have my power, I still would have wanted it. And yet, even hypnotized, everyone else I met said that they wouldn’t abuse these powers. Sure, they’d use it for small things, but no one else had the courage to make themselves a goddess.”

Amber moved closer, their lips almost meeting.

“Except you. You’re a dreamer, like me.”

“I didn’t…” She wanted to deny it, except she knew it would be a lie.

“Maria, if you’d been the one gifted with my tits, what would you have done to me and the other cheerleaders?”

There was a tug on Maria’s thoughts, some internal parts of her mind sliding out of place to allow the truth to come through. Amber didn’t have to bother with commands, though. Feeling utterly defeated as she lay there pinned to the floor, Maria would have admitted the truth anyway.

“I would have enslaved you all.” Maria had always heard that admitting the truth was supposed to be like a weight sliding free, a burden you’ve put down, except Maria felt the opposite. Something dark and heavy spilled into her heart. She felt dirty, stained. And why wouldn’t she? She just admitted that, deep down, she’d be just as bad as Amber.

Above her she could see Amber’s eager grin, loving this. Now that she’d truly defeated Maria and broken her spirit, she’d no doubt make her a brainwashed slave like the others.

Instead, Amber surprised her by asking, “How would you have done it?”

“What?”

“If you’d had my power from the beginning, how would you have gone about enslaving the cheerleaders?”

Maria furrowed her brow, confused. Why would Amber want to know that? Except now that the question sunk in, Maria realized that she wanted to know the answer too. What would she have done with Amber’s power?

The dark fantasy played out surprisingly quickly, and Maria recited what her imagination showed her.

“I’d take Rebecca first, since she’s my roommate. If I had your tits all along then I would have captured her will the second I saw how hot she was. She’d be serving as my obedient slave while I took my pick of the other girls on campus. I might have already enslaved Ashley or Jade or the other cheerleaders if I’d seen them around, but as soon as I got to cheer tryouts I would have systematically found a way to break each and every one of them to become my fucktoys. I even would have made Ashley let you on the team, just so I could enslave you too, keep your huge tits close for me to play with.”

Amber nodded in agreement. “Very hot, though definitely taking the safe route.”

Maria glared up at her, suddenly feeling defiant. “It would be smarter than locking yourself in a house with six girls and trying to chase them randomly. You’re lucky you managed to catch me. And for all you know Rebecca got away.”

Shrugging, Amber just chuckled. “Yeah, but that’s what made this night so fun.”

“This was fun for you?”

Amber slithered in close, pressing their bodies together, and Maria instantly melted against the warm sensation of Amber’s tits against hers. After a second of bliss the effect lessened, though didn’t disappear completely. Is that how her tits had felt to Heather, before?

Now Amber nibbled on Maria’s ear playfully. “Remember how it felt when you realized what you could do to Heather? That powerful moment when you knew you were able to take complete control? What you thought when you believed you could use that power on me too?”

Maria wanted to resist, and part of her knew that this wasn’t an order, that she actually could resist if she wanted to, except Maria allowed herself to focus on the memory. How warm and bright that power had burned inside her heart.

“You don’t understand yet how good the chase can be. The moment you finally capture them, ensnare them.” Amber kept kissing at Maria’s neck, and she felt Amber licking her lips as she spoke. “My power makes it almost too easy to get what I want. I did everything you said at the beginning. Took who I wanted, when I wanted. And it spoiled me. It got boring. So I had to start making little games for myself to stay entertained.”

“And was our terror entertaining for you?” She’d meant for it to sound like a rebuke, but there wasn’t any anger in Maria’s voice. Her heart was beating faster, catching Amber’s excitement. Maria found that she actually could see the appeal of all this, if she were in Amber’s position.

“You girls have been my favorite game so far.”

Maria writhed underneath Amber, unable to hide how turned on she was getting. She didn’t want to be like this. Didn’t want to be like Amber. And yet…

And yet it all sounded so exciting. Undoubtedly evil, to terrorize and enslave others like some kind of monster, but it made Maria’s clit beg to be touched. She wanted that power. Wanted to be in charge like that.

“Rebecca,” she suddenly whispered, heart pounding in her ears at her betrayal. “Rebecca is still trying to get away.”

Now Amber rose up enough to smirk down at her. “Do you want to help me capture her?”

“N-no.” Maria bit her lip.

Amber traced a finger along Maria’s jaw, before tilting Maria to look to the side, where Jade sat hypnotized, oblivious to everything around her. “I gave Jade the same orders I gave Heather, by the way. She’ll see your tits and have the same needs, the same desires. You could capture her, the same way I did.”

Maria gulped, her thighs clenching.

“And I’ll tell the other girls, too. Emma, Ashley, Ginger. I’ll instruct each of them so that you can take them as you wish. Just use your tits to turn them into your drooling playthings. Hypnotize them to believe anything you want them to.”

Maria was writhing now, struggling to stop from touching herself. Knowing that Jade was so close, that it would be so easy to hypnotize her with her tits now. To use Jade, just like she’d wanted to back in the brainwashing room, but Jade had been blankly watching Amber’s video. Maria hadn’t gotten the chance to use her yet.

“Except none of that can happen if Rebecca gets away.”

Now Maria looked up at Amber sharply, fear slipping into the desire on her face.

“If she gets out she’ll tell. I don’t know who would come, but someone would try to stop me. They’d free all of my slaves too.”

There was a faint pulse of hope in Maria’s chest.

“They’d free you too, and make it so none of the other girls will believe you have my power.”

And just like that her hope was snuffed out, not in defeat, but because Maria realized she didn’t want to be saved. She wanted Amber’s power. Needed it. She couldn’t be deprived of it now that she’d had a taste.

“You’re trying to make me help you. Blackmailing me to betray Rebecca.”

“I’d hardly call it blackmail.”

“Because if she gets away, then I’ll go back to being my normal boring self. But if you make Rebecca a slave, then I’ll get to have every girl you own as my own slave too.”

“Not to mention you’d get to control Rebecca too,” Amber said with a sly grin.

Maria blushed, remembering how close she and Rebecca had come to kissing before.

“I…” There was no point in denying it. “I want to fuck Rebecca.”

“But not just fuck her. There’s a chance you two could fuck if you managed to escape, but that’s not what you’re after. What do you really want to do with Rebecca?”

That dark need in Maria’s heart flared up, and excitement pierced through her as she spoke the truth. “I want to make Rebecca worship me. Make her a mindless toy, completely obedient to me. Make her carry out every command I can think of.”

“And who’s the only one that can give that to you, Maria?”

Maria shut her eyes, knowing this was truly the end for her. No way back now. “You.”

“Me, what?”

“… You, Goddess.”

The word sent happy shivers down her spine.

“As long as you’re mine, you can have my power over the other girls.”

Maria looked up at Jade, sleepily sitting against the wall, and at Heather, who stood obediently in trance further down the hall. “Please, Goddess.”

“Maria, would you be happy if you were made into a mindless toy to serve me as well?”

The truth forced it’s way out of her mouth. “Yes, I hate how hot that sounds.”

“So you want it, but not all the time.”

Maria felt herself relaxed, worried that Amber was leading her into a trap. “I wanna dominate the other girls, get off on using them… but I also wanna know what it’s like to be the slave, too.”

“Then just help me capture Rebecca, and that can be your life from now on. A life spent satisfying all your urges, thanks to your merciful Goddess.”

This time, Maria found herself actually smiling. As horrible as it was to work for Amber, she desperately wanted everything that she promised her. That her Goddess promised her.

“I… I’ll help you, Goddess. I belong to you now, Goddess.”

Amber kissed her, and Maria wanted to flinch back out of reflex, having run from Amber all night. But now she let herself relax and enjoy the kiss. She’d lost, like she’d always known she would deep down. For a while Maria had wanted to believe that there was a chance for her to succeed, after she’d discovered that strength inside herself, that hidden dominant streak that had given her the courage to stand up and fight back. But those dominant urges didn’t save her; in the end those feelings were what Amber used to finally defeat her.

Maria served her Goddess now, because it was the only place she could truly be herself.

“See? Didn’t I say that you’d love what I did to you?”

Maria blushed. “I haven’t exactly gotten the chance to really try it out yet.”

Amber grinned and stood up, helping Maria get to her feet. “Then take your pick. Do you want Heather or Jade first?”

She looked back and forth between the entranced girls, and now Maria didn’t try to push away the perverted thoughts that came to her. She embraced them, and smiled as she said, “I want them both at once.”

“Greedy girl,” Amber replied, but sounded pleased.

Maria took a step towards Jade, already planning to wake her up so that she could put her back under with her tits now, when she abruptly spun around to Amber. “Rebecca! We gotta catch her!”

“Good to see you’re being a team player, but don’t worry about her. You two may have caused me plenty of trouble, but Ashley locked all the doors back up again, so there’s no getting out.”

Maria shook her head, panic vibrating in her chest. “She has a way out. She did something to make sure she could leave.”

Now Amber became serious, grabbing her by the arm. “What did she do?”

“I don’t know,” Maria whined. “She was gonna tell me but… but I stopped her. Because I didn’t want to betray her if you captured me.”

“Well that’s just great.” Amber stomped her foot and shouted, “Jade, Heather, wake up now and come here.” Both girls jumped, shocked to be knocked awake so suddenly, but they quickly ran over.

Maria was wringing her hands and pacing the hallway. “I’m so sorry, Amber. I thought you’d make me a slave! I didn’t know you’d do this for me, or that I’d want it.”

“You can make it up to me later. Right now, all of you stand at attention.”

It was like a shock running through her. Maria suddenly found herself standing with her back straight, as if she’d been drilled and ready to obey. Heather and Jade were instantly at her side, determined and eager to serve. And Maria found herself just as dedicated.

Amber stood before them, beautiful tits thrust out and hands behind her back. She was all business, and now Maria could see that imposing presence of hers, like a general ready to command her troops. She was no longer the enemy that Maria was fleeing from, some mysterious and evil power behind her. Now Amber seemed almost regal, her very presence demanding respect. She would solve this and save them all. Maria was certain of it.

“We’ll sweep the mansion, figure out what Rebecca did. I thought all she’d done was shut off the lights from the control room, but I’m betting she did something to sabotage one of the exits. She knew we’d get the power back on before she could get out of the mansion, and she left herself a way out. Are you ready to catch her before she gets away?”

“Yes Goddess,” Heather and Jade said in unison.

“Yes Goddess,” Maria said, suddenly feeling proud that she could serve someone like Amber.

Now Amber stared at them solemnly, letting them know what was on the line. “This is our last chance to catch her. It all comes down to this. If she gets away now then everything we’ve done tonight is fucked. You’ll all go back to normal.”

Maria gulped, and Heather and Jade exchanged nervous glances. They all loved their Goddess and couldn’t even imagine a life without her now.

“So I want you girls to spread out and—”

Amber’s speech was cut off as a door slammed open behind them. Maria and the other slaves whirled instantly, ready to tackle Rebecca and force her to submit to Amber. Except they were all surprised to see Ginger and Emma emerging into the hallway.

“Goddess,” Ginger cried happily. “There you are.”

“Listen, we’re sweeping the mansion. We have to stop Rebecca before she—”

“We already got her, Goddess.”

The hallway went very quiet. For some reason, Amber didn’t smile. If anything it was like she deflated, losing that imposing attitude of hers. “You got her?”

“Yup, Ashley handcuffed her. We’ve got her sitting in the lounge now, waiting for you.”

Heather and Jade joined Emma and Ginger in talking excitedly, obviously pleased that they’d succeeded in their mission. Maria was the only one to actually study Amber, and saw that she had an unreadable expression on her face. She wasn’t grinning and gloating like she’d expected.

Then all at once Amber bounced back, putting on a smile and clapping her hands. “Great work, slaves. Looks like it’s all settled then. I win, and all of you are my slaves forever.”

The enslaved cheerleaders cheered happily, and even Maria felt herself caught up in the enthusiasm. Amber had won, and so she’d won too. All of the girls were hers to play with. Including Emma and Ginger too.

“Goddess,” Maria said softly as she ventured towards her new mistress. “Now that you’ve got Rebecca, can I play with Jade and Heather?”

“Hmm?” Amber turned to her, looking lost in thought. “Oh, right. Sure. You can have them both.”

“Aaaand could you brainwash Emma and Ginger so I can use them too?”

Amber gave a heavy sigh, but Maria saw a pleased smile spreading on her lips. “You really are a greedy slut. I think we’re going to get along just fine, Maria.”

Before, the idea of being like Amber would have filled her with dread, but now Maria only felt her pulse quicken as she rounded on Jade. She still knew that wanting to enslave others was wrong, of course. Now Maria just stopped listening to her conscience, and started listening to her dripping cunt instead.

“Did you hear that, Jade? Goddess says you’re all mine.”

Jade nodded, clearly eager to accept Amber’s wishes, and for some reason Maria felt her excitement flicker out as Jade obediently offered herself up without resistance. Maria glanced over her shoulder and saw Heather waiting behind her, head bowed as she dutifully waited for her turn as well.

She had two gorgeous girls offering themselves up to her, and yet Maria just frowned. She’d practically sold her soul to have Amber’s powers, and yet Jade was just being given away to her. It wasn’t satisfying. Not like when Maria had made Heather grope her and watched as her will drained away.

Maria turned to Amber, hoping for some guidance about what she was feeling, only to see that her new Goddess already had her hands full. Ginger and Emma were drooling happily with their heads resting on Amber’s tits, halfway into trance. And Amber was easily asserting her control as she whispered into their ears, making it seem as if dominating a woman was the easiest thing in the world.

Maria was just thinking that she didn’t give Amber nearly enough credit, when Amber suddenly looked up and caught her watching. She took in the sight of Maria standing there nervously with the naked girls, and somehow her Goddess just seemed to sense what was wrong.

“Jade, Heather,” she suddenly called, a wicked grin on her face. “Don’t drop easily for her. Make Maria work for it.”

And just like that the atmosphere changed. Heather backed away warily, while Jade suddenly had a rebellious gleam in her eye as she stood straighter and planted her hands on her hips.

Anyone else would have taken Amber’s command as a way of making things more difficult for Maria, but Maria knew better. Already she felt that inner fire in her heart roaring to life, her body burning up with the need to wipe that confident expression off Jade’s face. To make her mindless and blank instead, where she was meant to be.

“What’s wrong, Maria?” Jade said with a smug smirk on her face. “Did you think I’d just roll over for you?”

“Oh no. I was hoping you’d put up a fight.” Maria broke into a grin as she cupped her tits and saw Jade’s eyes immediately drop lower to stare. The effect was instant. Jade’s cocky smile faltered, her breath caught in her throat, and her eyes went wide as she found herself staring at Maria’s tits, unable to look away.

Maria suppressed a moan and kept her confident poker face fixed in place. She’d forgotten how sensitive her tits were now. Teasing her nipples like this made her want to sink to the floor and cum, but she wouldn’t settle for that. Maria fought through the pleasure and kept toying with her breasts, watching as Jade’s focus faltered, her powerful body nearly wilting as she kept getting more and more entranced by the sight of Maria’s body.

“You look ready to sink into trance already,” Maria mocked, and Jade shivered violently, forcing herself to look away.

“That won’t… be enough.” Jade was panting, and just keeping her eyes open seemed to be a challenge.

Maria licked her lips and could practically taste how delicious Jade’s weakness was. The beautiful athlete had been terrorizing her all night, and now she was practically about to crumple to the floor just at the sight of her. Maria wanted to say something clever and sexy, to taunt Jade the way Amber had teased and enticed them all night long, but the ecstatic friction running through her tits was making it hard to think, and her cunt was dripping, and Maria just wanted to watch Jade lose.

So without a word she pressed in, pinning Jade against the wall with her tits.

Instantly Jade let out a low moan, and Maria found herself moaning too. The pleasure was like nothing Maria had ever experienced before. She could actually feel Jade’s body going limp against her tits, but her mind was still fighting back. Jade struggled to pick up her head. “I… I won’t… let you beat… me…”

Maria hummed with delight, but backed away. Jade nearly fell to the floor in surprise, and Maria felt a small sense of satisfaction at the surprise on Jade’s face. The poor girl was watching Maria’s tits longingly, and no doubt couldn’t understand why Maria wasn’t just smothering her to finish her off.

But Maria had something better in mind.

Without looking over her shoulder, Maria asked, “Still there, Heather?”

She heard a surprised noise behind her. “Um, yeah.”

“Good. You plan to fight back too, right?”

This time Heather’s voice was steadier. “That’s right.”

Jade drifted closer, peeling herself off the wall just to feel Maria’s tits again, but Maria caught her by the shoulders and pinned her right back against the wall, causing Jade to let out the most beautiful whimpering that Maria had ever heard.

“That’s fine, Heather. You can fight back all you want. But you want to see Jade become my mindless slave, right?”

“What?” Maria heard the shock in Heather’s voice, but also a softness to it. Excitement.

“Goddess told you not to let me take you easily, but she never said you had to help each other. That part is up to you. So do you want to help Jade fight back, or would you rather watch as I make her my obedient, devoted slave?” Finally Maria glanced back over her shoulder, and saw Heather flushed red, one hand in between her legs to play with herself. “What do you want to happen to her?”

“I—” Heather gulped, standing very still except for her fingers, which never stopped pumping into her pussy. “I… I wanna see you make Jade into a mindless fucktoy.”

“Then don’t you want to help me? It would be so hot to betray your friend, to watch as my tits drain her mind away.”

Heather let out a shaky sound as her eyes clouded over, obviously enjoying the fantasy of it. She put a foot towards Maria, but then pulled back.

“I won’t let you trick me! No matter how hot that might sound, I know you’ll just try to grab me next.”

Which is exactly what Maria figured she’d say. So with a reassuring smile Maria lifted her hands straight up and laced her fingers together. Jade let out an excited moan, with nothing holding her back now, until Maria thrust her chest forward, just enough for their nipples to meet. Both girls were rocked with an electric pulse of joy, but Maria kept her voice even as she commanded, “You’re glued to the wall. The only one who can free you is Heather.”

Then she pulled back a few inches. Immediately Jade tried to follow, only to find that she couldn’t move. There was an invisible force keeping her back to the wall, and no matter how much Jade fought and grunted she couldn’t bring herself to move away. She whined desperately as Maria’s cleavage was so close, close enough for her to just fall forward and plant her face in between her tits.

“There,” Maria said proudly, turning her attention back to Heather. “I promise I won’t do anything to enslave you. Except I’m not going to enslave Jade, either.”

“Nooo,” Jade groaned, writhing against the wall.

“The only one who can get her to my tits is you, Heather. If you want to see Jade become a fucktoy, then you’ll have to do it yourself.”

Heather bit her lip uncertainly, but kept teasing her clit faster and faster.

Against the wall, Jade looked absolutely desperate. “Pleeeease, Heather. I need… to be a fucktoy. Please, help. Help me…”

And against her better judgment, Heather moved in. She approached cautiously, like a skittish cat ready to run, but Maria kept her hands held high and didn’t make a move, just as she’d promised.

At first Heather couldn’t find a good angle to get around Maria, worried that approaching from either side would leave her exposed to the sight of Maria’s tits. So she took the only position that seemed safe and pressed herself right up behind Maria, digging her huge tits into Maria’s back.

She heard Maria giggle and did her best to ignore it. At least from this angle she couldn’t see Maria’s tits and get lost in their beauty again. She had to fight, that’s what Goddess had commanded.

“Don’t be afraid,” Maria cooed. “Get in there. Brainwash your friend against my tits.”

Heather reached her arms around Maria, keeping a wide berth of her tits as she grabbed the back of Jade’s head. Then in a frantic move she tugged hard, plucking Jade free from the wall and plunging her head down into Maria’s waiting tits.

“Yeeesssss,” Jade hissed as she felt the power pouring into her head, wiping her thoughts away into empty bliss. “Heeatheeerr… thaaaank yooouuu…”

Maria grinned, wishing that she could touch herself as she watched Jade sinking drunkenly into trance. “She looks so hot, Heather. You should watch her drop.”

“I won’t,” Heather muttered quietly from behind her. “Trying to make me… look at your tits…”

“Would that be so bad? You could be just like Jade.”

She heard Heather’s heavy breathing in her ear, but the cheerleader didn’t give in. “Won’t look…”

“Then I’ll describe it for you. She’s drooling already. Kissing weakly at my tits. Her eyes just starting to roll back…” Maria grinned as she felt Heather’s hips wriggling against her ass. “You did this to her, Heather. You gave her to my tits, offered her up to me. You’re turning her into my brainless fucktoy.”

“Brainless…” Jade mumbled, the word soaking into her quickly emptying head.

“Fuck,” Heather whispered against the back of Maria’s neck.

Maria kept her hands high above her and kept talking. “It’s so hot to turn your friend into a fucktoy.”

“Fucktoy…”

“Fuck,” Heather whispered again, clinging tight against Maria’s back for what little pleasure the friction could give her.

“So fucking hot to trap them against my tits and make them mine.”

“Yours…”

“Oh fuck,” Heather whined, her arms shaking now. She was still holding Jade’s hair, her arms bent to be as far from Maria’s tits as possible. Except slowly but surely her elbows were dipping, slipping closer and closer to Maria’s tits. Just as her arms were about to make contact, Heather suddenly pulled her hands to the side.

“I can’t.”

Maria pouted. She’d wanted Heather’s own weakness to take her down, but that was alright. Because Heather wasn’t the only one she was speaking too.

Jade was gazing adoringly up from Maria’s tits, eyes empty but her brain echoing with Maria’s words. “So hot,” she gurgled, her hands suddenly shooting out with lightning speed to grab Heather’s wrist. “To trap friends…”

“No!” Heather cried, but it was too late. Jade forced her hands to Maria’s tits, and Heather instantly grabbed hold. She pressed Maria’s breasts together, squishing Jade’s head between them pleasantly, but Jade didn’t let go.

“No,” Heather moaned weakly, her body already losing strength. “Supposed to… fight…”

“But you can’t fight,” Maria informed her. “Jade betrayed you, like you betrayed her. Now Jade’s turning you into my brainwashed fucktoy.”

“Not… turning…”

Maria finally lowered her arms so she could grab Heather’s head and prop it up on top of her shoulder, so close they could almost kiss. Now Heather was able to see the entrancing sight of Maria’s breasts, and Jade’s blissed out face squished between them.

“Admit the truth. Jade is turning you into my brainwashed fucktoy.”

“Jade is… Jade is…”

Heather struggled to close her eyes, but her hands were greedily playing with Maria’s tits, the sensations making them all shiver with delight.

“Just look at what you did to Jade. You trapped her against my tits, and now she’s my fucktoy. Isn’t that right?”

“Y-yes.”

“Look at her,” Maria ordered, and Heather’s eyes popped open. Staring at Jade, there was no denying what she was. “What is she?”

“She’s… a brainwashed fucktoy.”

Below them, Jade moaned with delight, still drooling absently even as her hands held fast onto Heather’s wrists to keep her from getting free.

“Why is she a brainwashed fucktoy?”

“Because… I trapped her… against your tits…”

“And what did Jade do to you?” Maria asked with a wicked grin.

She felt Heather trying and failing to let go of her tits.

“Trapped… me…”

“And what happens to trapped sluts?”

Heather shuddered, and this close Maria could almost watch the last of her resistance breaking.

“Turned into… brainwashed… fucktoys…”

“Jade has you trapped against my tits.”

“Yes,” Heather replied, the fight leaving her voice.

“Say it.”

“Jade has me… trapped for… your tits…”

“Which makes you…?”

For a moment Heather’s eyes lost focus, her mouth hanging open. Then she moaned, and let the truth wash over her.

“Jade has me trapped… so I’m a… brainwashed fucktoy.”

Maria kissed Heather’s temple, and the brunette mewled happily.

“What are you?”

“Brainwashed fucktoy,” Heather moaned.

“Brainwashed fucktoy,” Jade said right after, her eyes full of nothing but devotion.

“And who made you a fucktoy?”

“My friend,” they both answered in unison.

“And who did you make into a fucktoy?”

“My friend,” they replied again.

“You and your friend belong to me.”

“Yes, Maria.”

“Yes, Maria.”

“Call me Mistress.”

Jade gurgled, her eyes rolling back. “Yes, Mistress.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Heather groaned, nearly collapsing against her now.

Maria could have listened to them call her Mistress for hours, but her tits felt ready to explode with the built up tension and need. She needed to cum. Needed to cum or she’d go insane.

So she grabbed Jade by the hair and declared, “Eat me out, slave.”

“I obey.” Jade slipped free of Maria’s tits and fell to her knees, immediately planting her mouth on Maria’s cunt. It felt so good to command her, but it wasn’t enough. She reached back and grabbed Heather’s mane of brown hair. “Eat my ass.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Heather answered with mindless excitement.

Now Maria grabbed her own tits, and as Heather’s tongued entered her ass the sensations almost felt twice as powerful. Jade and Heather ate her out obediently, and the longer she tugged on her nipples the more pleasure it gave her. They were hers now. Her fucktoys to play with. She could manipulate them any way she wanted.

That powerful aura was wrapping around her again, making her lose herself in ecstasy as she thought of everything she could take, all of the fantasies she could fulfill. And it was all because of Amber, her beautiful Goddess.

Maria cried out with delight as she came, gripping Jade and Heather’s hair in either hand as she encouraged their tongues to go deeper. When she finally opened her eyes Maria was panting, dripping with sweat, and feeling absolutely amazing.

And waiting for her was Amber, who’d been watching everything with a delightful smile.

Maria shivered happily at the pride in Amber’s eyes. Amber was actually proud of her, and that simple fact made her light headed with joy. “So what did you think, Goddess?”

“You were wonderful.” Amber still had Emma and Ginger sleeping against her massive tits, and was idly brushing their hair as she spoke. “Better than I could have imagined. You really are going to be so much fun to watch.”

“Thank you.” Maria spoke quietly, heart pounding as pride swelled up in her chest. This was better than any award or praise she’d ever achieved before. Amber was a goddess, after all, and even if Maria wasn’t like her, then she was at least the next best thing. And being that close to perfection made Maria feel as if she could conquer the world.

“I gave these two the same instructions,” Amber said as she patted the two sleeping slaves on the head. “Unless you’ve got your hands full with two slaves already.”

Maria wriggled her hips happily as Jade lovingly ate her cunt, while Heather pleasured her ass. “Oh, I’m just getting started. I wanna fuck every girl here into submission. I want you to watch as I turn them all into fucktoys.”

Amber raised an eyebrow. “Even Rebecca?”

At that, Maria hesitated. She thought of Rebecca: her roommate, her closest friend, the one who’d been saving her all night. Maria broke into a huge grin and felt herself getting close to cumming against just at the thought of corrupting Rebecca into a slave like Jade and Heather. Maria was about to cum at the thought of betraying her closest friend, because what better sacrifice could she offer a Goddess than that?

“I’ll have her screaming your name in worship by the time I’m done mindfucking her, Goddess.”

Amber clapped a hand on Maria’s shoulder and favored her with a bright smile. “Then let’s go claim my prize.”