The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The 8-ball

Chapter 22

* * *

Notes

* * *

Damn, it’s awfully nice out. All my time pent up in the house nearly had me forget about the other less sexual pleasures of life, such as the birds singing, the whistling wind, the hot developing bodies walking in a swaying stride past me as they converse and head to school...

And... Ah, shit. There my mind goes again, back to monkey neutron sex mode. What a shame, I could barely appreciate the simple things in life without my primal mind shooting back to young teenage impregnable hips or juicy thirst-quenching tits. Assets that a lot of the chicks here have.

Okay! Stop, stop! I’m getting too horny too fast, and I’m pretty sure the guy writing this is going to have a hard time communicating his thoughts with ass on the mind. But shit, can you blame me? After taking a few steps onto the curb, I let my idle gaze shift back towards Mom’s car. By then, the vehicle was already crunching any stay rocks beneath its wheels as it pulled out; having just experienced such a high from my mother, I can totally see how my mind is still itching for more.

Despite having just released... As in came, to be more specific, all over my sexy mother’s tits, the day has only just begun. There’s no way I can be running on a sexual low already; the plot won’t allow it.

Besides, now more than ever, things have changed. I’m still in the same social pecking order when it comes to my perception at school. Just a random lazy unremarkable fuck that has no real friends or anything to make him special. ( And no, being perverted isn’t a “special” character trait; every main character in this universe has that aspect to a point, so no, it doesn’t count. ) But when I said things changed, I didn’t mean how I am perceived by it other; that shits the fucking same. No, it’s more of how I perceive everyone else that shifted.

In the past month, I turned the woman who has always stood as an absolute and final authority figure, into my oblivious trigger-filled slave.

She has absolutely no fucking idea that her son has her mind wrapped around his finger, which makes the power over her all the more intoxicating. But that goes without saying, I mean there’s a reason I’ve been spending so much time at home lately. When I have control over the woman who holds all the power, that power trickles down onto me. The survival-like situation that was me at home, now is one of completely luxury; a laid back lifestyle that she provided me without even realizing she’s slaving to her son like a king. Shell feed me, whatever I want, whenever I want. She’ll provide any sexual action I can think of as long as I am deserving of a “punishment.” Shell delegates any chores or jobs I might have onto her favorite daughter, and she’ll even pamper me with money at any time I am in need of some funds. It’s quite the sight. She might go to work while I lay about playing video games all day, then return and proceed to reveal her cleavage and give me the money she worked hard for, just like a good obedient unaware, and oblivious slave would. And that’s what mindless slaves do, right? They work for their master to provide pleasure. It just so happens that this slave is my mother. And her master is the boy she adopted at a young age and bossed around while asserting her dominance for over 17 years.

That’s the main thing that changed me. I didn’t just cum on any woman’s tits, and I didn’t just cum on my mother’s tits. Well, okay, technically speaking, that is exactly what I did. But what I mean is, there’s more to it than the specific action; it’s what it signified to me. The woman who believes that she is entirely in charge of me and how I live my life under her roof. The woman who makes all the rules and gets to dictate the whats, the whens, the hows of everything around me.

That’s the woman I cummed on. That’s the woman who I have practically kissing my feet. Now, that’s not in the literal sense, but hey, with a simple punishment trigger, I could have her worshiping my feet while believing she’s the one in charge...

Woah, that sounded...

Uhh...

Am I becoming a villain? Cause Jeez, that sounds like some evil level shit... And it’s fucking hot! This all started as some petty revenge, but even after Mom practically spelled out how she genuinely cares for and has nothing but love for me; I don’t see myself stopping anytime soon.

Fuck, it’s not even my fault. She fucking raised me, and she just did a damn shit job at it if she brought up a child that wants to turn her into his trigger-oblivious slave.

Maybe she lost her knack with Zoey, and I just got the short end of the stick. I dunno... But that doesn’t explain Mia.

Ah... Mia...

Mia’s a different case. I don’t feel the need to dominate her in the same way as I do towards my mother. Sure, she has been a brat in my ass for longer than I can remember; but lately, she’s been... She’s been the sister I missed when Zoey left... Except, much, much, much more perverted. And wherewith Zoey, I have the natural urge to just shift closer and let her protective older sibling aura wash over me. In Mia’s case, I feel myself being put in Zoey’s shoes, and I just want to see my litter sister be... Be happy.. I dunno. It’s fun to fuck with her, especially since this is post the time where she always got her way and used her manipulative nature over Mom to have the woman divert punishments my way.

In this new... Villainous mindset I now find myself in. Where I want to see the woman who held control of my life kneeling before me; I just want Mia to be snuggling up against my side. Just serving as my perverted little doting doll...

Now, currently Mia is her own person, with her own goals, wants, and desires; so she might not want to just live her life to pleasure her older brother. But, with the way I’m heading on these triggers; I don’t see anything changing anytime soon, so in time, she will find that whatever desires she has will have to be run through me first...

Woah, I am on a downhill track to Saturday morning villain of the week....

Fuck, there’s really only one more barrier that is stopping me from diving too far.

I drew out my phone and stared at my contact list.

Zoey’s name rested innocently on the screen. Asking, no... Begging me to tap her name so that her soothing smooth voice could grace my ears once again.

I should really call or send her a text. It’s been a while... Fucking one’s mother and taking a step up the family hierarchy definitely does necessitate time away from tending to friendly relationships.

But at this point, it’s just awkward... What would I say? “Hey sis, sorry for ignoring you. Even though you’ve been nothing but good to me. I’m just too busy for you.”

Haha, yeah, right. Though, the more I think about it. Zoey has always been kind, but like... That’s not just a trait she alone owned. I’ve had similar moments with my Mom showing genuine care and even Mia, before the 8-ball came into play. Zoey wasn’t the only nice one...

Maybe I could add her to the game, and just get rid of any awkwardness that might...

I blinked.

No.

My head swayed in the air, and I dismissed the thought completely.

Like I need Zoey in the game, sure, she’s hot, amazingly nice, super strong athletic and has a perfectly feminine body with a natural hourglass figure. But like... I have the woman who gave birth to her at my beck and call. Zoey’s top tier, but the person who put her on this earth isn’t one to scoff at either. And I also have who could be called mini Zoey 2.0 in the form of Mia, Mom’s 2nd creation; the gift to this world, and my boner.

I don’t need Zoey!

.. I mean I might want her, but...

My eyes flicked back to the students who milled about the front of the school. Two girls chatted to each other as they headed towards the front steps. Another tall chick sat on the brick wall that lined the opening gates as she talked to her three other friends. A blond girl was walking alone when she nearly tripped and dropped a book onto the ground; the pleasing sight of her legs graced my eyes, along with a very brief peek at white panties beneath her skirt as she gathered her scattered belongings.

A tent pitched itself in my pants.

Yes... Yes, this school has quite the collection of possible candidates for my next batch of triggers. Zoey wasn’t needed when this school was such a hive of horny potential; I just hope I’m not late to the party, or some other main character might get ideas.

“I was up all freakin night working on that essay,” Mia said as I approached. She was in the midst of a conversation with her friend and was idly clutching a book tightly to her breasts in a way that had them squish pleasantly against her chest.

“Yeah, I had other stuff to do... So I didn’t get to work on it until four in the morning.”

Mia’s mouth peaked open. “Four!?”

Her friend, Crystal, nodded. “Mmhm, I don’t know how I’m awake either... But it’s not too bad, I mean I was able to finish it in an hour.”

“No need to flex,” Mia’s cute face shifted into something similar to a pout. “We’re not all skilled enough to speed run through class and still get A’s. Right, Jaxon?” She added with a wink as she adjusted her attention to Crystal’s friend.

He had his phone out and was staring at the screen with a puzzled, somewhat absent look on his face; Mia’s voice startled him back to reality.

“Hmm? What are we talking about?”

Crystal frowned towards Mia’s flirtatious action, and so did I; a perverted Mia is a creation of my own choosing; she isn’t supposed to be coming on with other guys. Also, towards that guy!? Come on, he looks like a generic Hentia protagonist, wherein I look like a... Okay, I guess I don’t look that much more remarkable, but Mia is still mine!

Also, don’t question how I’m able to pick up on all of Mia’s reactions with me approaching her from behind. Sometimes logic isn’t needed.

“She’s just goofing around.” Crystal said, going off of Jaxon’s confused response. “Acting as if I rush through everything....”

“I mean, do you not? You’re always doing something else or...”

“Yeah, Crystal.” Mia said with her eyes still on Jaxon. “Sometimes, you should just slow down and appreciate what’s around you. So Jax, If you need a study buddy that’s more relatable, you could call...”

“One of your boys,” I closed in behind Mia and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. My little sister tensed up her body almost immediately, her eyes flicked behind her, and I felt her frame subtly relax upon realizing who had impeached her personal space. “Mia’s been busy helping me with my work. Right?”

Mia’s large eyes blinked at me, and her lips upturned into a smile. Her body softly shifted against me, and she said. “Yeah, totally.”

That transaction caused Crystal’s face to tilt and form a slightly confused face, “Yeah... Yeah that’s good you guys are getting along. I guess... And Jaxon knows he can call me anytime he needs help anyway. Right Jax?”

Jaxon’s eyes shifted from Crystal to Mia to me, then back to Crystal.. “Um... Yeah, I... I’m gonna go to class. Come on Crystal...” He forcefully grabbed Crystal by the wrist, an action that caused the girl to flush her cheeks a shade of red. He pulled her towards the school and looked back to shoot Mia a smile. “See ya Mia, and... Ryan, uh... Whatever your name is!”

This fucker. Doesn’t even know my name. What nerve... “Bye!” Mia waved. Her cheeks were flushed red in the same way Crystal’s had, and.... What the fuck is up with that guy. It’s like a bunch of girls suddenly have a fucking crush on him. On his way to school, a few girls approached to say something to him; I couldn’t hear what they said, but their idle stances and fine motions they made to their hair were apparent.

They obviously have some type of crush on him.

Even Mia, I...

Whatever. There’s no point in getting butthurt over some popular guy when I could have all these girls dancing to my perverted tune in no time flat. Hell, just to spite the dude, I could jot down Crystal’s name; she’s awfully cute and has that charming girl next door type of vibe to her. Also, taking control of Mia and one of her best friends would feel like such a fucking power move; from mother to daughter to daughter’s friend, watching them all submit to me would be quite the sight.

“Ryann...” Mia hummed; though she didn’t show any sign of breaking away from this public show of affection. Typically she’d hit or shove him for having the gall to even tell people at school they were related, but this new adoring Mia clearly didn’t have the same mindset.

I’m not sure if it’s her genuinely liking me more now, or if the hug Passive-Trigger is preventing her from actively refusing the action; maybe it’s a little bit of both. Regardless, it was nice to be able to publicly grope her braless breasts without eliciting a reaction. We walked towards the school with my arm draped around her shoulder and her right moldable breast finding rest between my fingers as I absently squeezed the tit. Part of me wished I could see how this perverted Mia would react towards her brother, not only groping her but doing so in public no less. Would she be against it? Would she jut out her chest? Would she tease him while continuing to let it happen?

Guess I’ll never know, but it is fun to imagine what she’d do if she were aware I was openly groping her. I managed to slip her erect tit between my fingers and press my fingers against each other to squeeze her young milk bearing nub.

Yeah... Milk bearing nub I... I’m running out of ways to describe the same fucking thing... The well’s running dry...

Heh... Heh... Dry... Hehe, Mia might need to do her brother a solid and assist in quenching my thirst...

“Ryan!”

I blinked.

“Yeah?” I glanced down, her blue eyes staring back at me. Though my gaze did swiftly switch downwards to stare down her top, each step we took sent her braless bosoms to bounce and jiggle against her chest.

She smirked. “Are you getting jealous over your little sister?” Her voice was etched with a teasing tingle. “Cause I think it’s cute and pathetic. You’re a cute pathetic guy. And, maybe a little bit of a pervert.” The embrace we had then shifted as she adjusted herself; her body turned, and my arm naturally shifted between her two bare breasts. The green tank top she had on did nothing to restrict her two tits from swallowing my limb between them to have it be trapped against her inner chest. “You’re my cute pathetic and perverted guy.”

Wow... Wow, wow wow, my brain was having trouble keeping up with this situation; she was too fucking adorable when acting like this. Something about her naturally becoming more fond of me because of the Major-Trigger over time, and the hug Passive-Trigger is making her mind place the affection added from the hug on top of the natural affection she’s building for me. It’s like that crush she displayed for Jaxon has been completely shifted towards me. If I hugged her in a week from now when this level of affection is her norm, how the fuck would she go higher? Fuck, she might just become so affectionate that making out during the hug would be the only logical step up.

“Wow, Mia I...” I gulped and checked out how my arm was faring, being forcefully trapped between two milky mounds. When I got a mental thumbs up from my arm, I flashed a sly smile across my face. “You’re calling me pathetic?”

The change of pace caught Mia off guard; she probably expected me to be too flabbergasted by her advance to issue a response. She blinked up at me.

“I saw the way you stared at your friend’s ass when she was walking away. Why don’t you make a move?”

“I...”

“Looks to me like you’re pathetic and perverted.” I squeezed her tighter and softly shifted my arm between her tits, feeling the flatness of her inner chest surrounded by two comforting pillows was certainly... Comforting... “Well, you’re also a little cute too, I guess... Maybe even very cute.”

The compliment was taken noticeably well by her. I could see her face visibly lighten up, and she leaned her head against my shoulder. And softly cued, was that even a sound she could make? Fuck!

“I suppose we’re both pathetic perverts...” She said softly.

“And cute.” I added.

“No, no I don’t think we can share that one.”

“Oh wow! I could give you a slap on the ass for that snarky remark.”

Mia flashed me her teeth as she teased. “Yeah? Try it, and I’m telling Mom and a teacher.”

I feel like she wouldn’t do that. Not anymore, at least, she loved her bro too much to do that. But just to prove her wrong, I brought my free hand up and then slammed it down on her short-coated ass cheeks. The clothing fabric slightly muffled the proceeding slap, but it still created a semi-audible PPPLAaaP sound. I clamped my hand on her cheek and felt her ass fat jiggle in my palm.

“Don’t worry, Mia, I’ll keep my hands to myself.” I squeezed her right cheek and gave it a soft pinch.

Mia stared at me with a smirk. My invading hand-stirred no reaction from her, she opened her mouth to speak, but we were then interrupted by another more mature voice.

“Cut that out!”

Instantly I released Mia, and we both separated. Mia’s tits jiggled wildly, creating ripples that bounce her cleavage over the neckline of her tank top as she staggered away.

“Are you two serious?”

A frown formed on Mia’s face, and she brought her hands up to slowly rub at her bare arms as if she felt oddly cold being separated from our hug.

“I have no idea what is wrong with you kids.” Ms. Cruse approached with a scowl planted on her soft lips. She was pushing a cart towards the school; it had a thick white sheet blanketed over its top to restrict the view of what was beneath it. Though it was probably just some generic artwork, she didn’t want to be prematurely seen, with her being the school’s fine art instructor and all. “You guys are so blatantly breaking the school’s code, yet I’m the only one who saw that, huh!?” The woman raised her voice and glanced around the open schoolyard to see that no one was even sparing them a passing glance. “No one!? Really?” She sighed. “Of course.”

“Enjoy being able to do... Th.. That...” She pointed a finger towards us and appeared to cringe as the word left her mouth. “While you can...”

“Uh... What’s wrong, Ms. C?” Mia had her head cocked to the side. “Were we doing something against the rules?”

“Don’t call me that.” The woman shook her head and kept moving past with the cart. “You two can be close and affectionate all you want. Just not on school property, and...”

“Is there something wrong with hugs?” Mia asked; she took two steps towards me and pressed her soft breasts against my chest as she pulled me into an embrace. “Or is a girl not allowed to hug her brother?” As Mia said this, I could have sworn she was purposely pushing her tits against me. I could feel the subtle shape of her nipples through her top’s relatively thin fabric.

“You two are related?!” Ms. Cruse quite literally gasped in genuine surprise. She stopped to turn around. “And you were touchi- Oh, okay. What are your names?”

That stance. The way she leaned against the cart, and the keen distasteful mannerism in which she spoke; her intentions were rightly apparent. She is going to have fucking report us! Fuck. And that’s what I fucking get for getting too far with Mia out in public; that’s something I have to remember. I’m not at home, I’m not under Mom’s roof anymore; if I fuck up, my mommy won’t be there to punish me in the form of a blowjob. Being out and about doesn’t gift me with the same pleasures as before, so being a fucking dumbass isn’t a luxury I can reasonably afford.

I opened my mouth. But Mia was quicker to the draw than I was. “Mia and Ryan Brooks.” She said; I felt her head rest against my shoulder. Her small head and the sizable rack gave me a strange mixer of cuteness, arousal, and fear—the latter coming from the teacher that stood in front of us.

Mia, why. Whyyy! Well, fuck... I know why she’s saying this. Where the previous Mia would be quick to throw me under the bus, this version of my sister is making an active attempt to stand up for me; it’s adorable and not something I’d complain about if she had any ground to stand on. From her point of view, she genuinely believes we were doing nothing more than hug, which, while it could be argued, doesn’t inherently go against the school’s code. The problem there is... Well, I took things far beyond a typically accepted brother-sister hug—something Ms. Cruse knew full well.

If Mia was aware we had been caught stepping out of line, I am confident she’d be approaching this differently, but the poor girl had no fucking idea. She couldn’t tell her brother was groping her out in the mother trucking open.

“Okay, thank you.” Ms. Cruse gave a fake halfhearted smile; she used her phone to type something down.

“No problem.” Mia chimed as Ms. Cruse finished with her phone and slid it into her back pocket. I made a note of how her jeans seemed to clutch at her hips, which were certainly shapely; her curves resembled the shape of Mom’s childbearing hips. And the brown blouse she wore was also doing a nice job in clutching to her slim figure, showing two sizable beasts sitting atop her chest.

The woman definitely has potential in the sexual side of things. And she’s also a teacher; the power that comes with that title might be fun to play with; abusing power and seizing control of people above me hits a kink I didn’t know I had. But if I’m going for someone up at the top, why should I shoot for the fucking fine arts teacher? Well, ignoring the fact that she’s surprisingly hot.

Yes, that’s quite the dilemma. I had been silently pondering over who should be procured into the 8-ball’s game; of course, my mind firstly lingered on random people I found hot. First celebrities, then hot classmates, and people I only know through passing. But then I thought of the influence that comes with the people I control. Mom is the head of the house; she arguably makes more money than Dad working at the Hospital; so when I gained control of her, she also passed down her complete authority presence and monetary control with her. Not only is she a hot as fuck specimen that makes me want to fuck in mind and body. But... Holy shit, did I just call my own mother a fucking specimen? Anyway... She’s also a woman with near full control of everyone in the house where I live; well, that was until I claimed her as my unaware bitch.

Mia didn’t come with much power that I can abuse for myself, but it wasn’t needed as I had Mom bowing to my command. I could basically tread her house as my playground, so Mia was just another toy for me to abuse with not much extra on the side.

Now, being away from what is essentially my kingdom in the form of Mom’s house. I don’t have much, if any, say in anything; that made me consider taking over the principal of this school. She’s actually fairly attractive for an older woman, a few years older than Mom. But that would quite possibly be too much for me to chew, having to find a new trigger for her reliably, and if I miss just one, the entire game will crumble down. Sure, having complete control of this entire school through the use of the lovely principle would be fun, but as things stand now, it’s not worth the risk.

Now, the vice principal might be more obtainable since she’s quite literally the face everyone can regularly see when they want to find the principal herself. But it’s still a bit touchy; the safer bet would be a teacher. Someone who has a significant level of influence I could use while also being attractive and worth putting triggers into. Ms. Cruse fit the bill, but I didn’t have any classes with her.

Fortunately, there’s only one teacher I honestly want to get closer to, and only one that is actually a hot female. With my other two being a grumpy man and a very elderly woman, those two are absolute no’s, but my last teacher is almost a definite yes. Hell, I nearly added her at the very beginning before I chose Mom to be my main toy.

“You two should be heading to class now.” Ms. Cruse said. She finished jotting down whatever it was she was typing on her phone and went back to pushing the cart up the sloped ramp leading towards the school.

Mia and I watched as she departed.

“Why does someone with a nice ass have to be such an ass.” Mia pouted with a stuck-out tongue. “All I did was huge, my freaking brother.” She squeezed me tighter, well, as tight as she could with two very soft pillows mashing against my chest.

“Yeah, she’s a bitch.” I breathed, to which Mia nodded and hummed in agreement.

Now I could hug her all day and night, especially since that gives me free rein in feeling her up every day to Sunday. But, now, with me feeling much more self-conscious about being outdoors, I had to slowly peel her arms off me.

“But I have to get to class,” I said.

Mia frowned. “Don’t act like you care.” She stepped back and crossed her arms below her chest; I noticed a smirk form as she caught me eyeing her cleavage that became much more amplified by her action. Okay, that’s a lie; I didn’t notice it, I was too busy staring at her freckle splattered boobs squeezing their squishable forms against each other, but I’m pretty sure she smirked.

“Well Mom’s scary.” I lied. Oh, how far from the truth that has become. Yeah, before all this happened, she was a scary queen of the house I lived in. But things have fucking changed...

“Only to you.” Mia teased and took a step back. She made a blatant effort to bob on her feet and sent her breasts into a fit of jiggles. “She’s nothing like that to her favorite.”

It’s fun to see how Mia is just as oblivious to the shift in the house’s general standing as Mom is. Even though, before I added her, she was practically begging Mom to snap out of it and stand her ground.

“Yeah, like I said. She scares me.” I humored her taunting. “So I’ve gotta go. Don’t want her to punish me if she hears I was late.” That last sentence almost came out as a chuckle.

“Okay, well...” Mia darted forward to embrace me yet again. She brushed her blond hair covered head against my neck and whispered. “See you at lunch!” She breathily spoke before her petite warmth vanished as she pulled away. I felt her hands trail down my chest as she stepped back, and I swear her fingers danced ever so briefly over my crotch for a second and a half.

And then she left, her ass swayed and jiggled as she bounded towards the school. Her thick thighs pulled her small frame upwards; damn, she had a perfect mix of thick meatiness and muscle lining her legs. Track really does wonders for a growing young woman.

I shook my head and followed her suit into the building.

Holy shit. Call me a dumbass all you want. Because fuck, am I just seeing shit in a new light? Or have I been severely missing out in keeping myself limited to the house? There is so much untapped potential here, just dying to be brought into some wacky 8-ball antics.

I passed by multiple attractive chicks that could be accurately labeled as “hotties” between classes. Some of which I recognized as the stars of the candid pictures Mia showed me this morning. And I can’t blame Mia for taking photos of them, as... fuck, it’s like we all lived in some porn parody extension of reality.

And if you don’t believe me, I’ll prove my point in the next few sentences.

Mr. Lee’s class let out, and I exited with my books along with my fellow classmates. There was a ten minutes grace period before my next time, which was more than enough time, so I thought I could take a quick bathroom break before heading to Spanish with Mrs. Green.

Which I promptly did, without much of a hitch. My hands were still moist when I pushed the bathroom door open with my foot, stepped out, and then a few seconds later, I turned a corner and nearly bumped into a girl.

Reacting quickly, I took a step to the side to avoid a collision. The chick I nearly crashed into was an attractive brunette with a warm and soft gradient shade of brown hair. I recognized her to be a part of the more popular groups of teens, particularly because I didn’t quite recognize her, and I tend to hang with the losers and social outcasts. But to be fair, that’s when I even decide to spend time with anyone; I don’t have many non-internet based friends for a reason.

Anyway. She was too preoccupied to make a note of my presence. She was preoccupied with what? You may ask? Well, making out with another girl, obviously. Which, I guess, isn’t too odd in itself; fuck, who doesn’t think two girls kissing is hot? I certainly did. It seemed like I was the only one to notice the lip against lip action, for some fucking reason, despite how wet this kiss was getting. Fuck, just hearing them share spit would have been enough on its own to get me off.

But yeah, the act of kissing wasn’t anything too special in and of itself. It’s just that... Well, they were kissing rather passionately in... You know, school, without giving no more than a single shit towards being caught. Yeah, I know that’s similar to what I did with Mia, but last time I checked, I’m the one with a magic 8-ball, not whoever these two are.

The brown-haired girl was filling their liplock with enough passion to borderline breach past the school’s code of conduct. And, oddly, the girl she was kissing didn’t appear to be reciprocating it. Or, at least, she looked like she didn’t want to be making out. Her eyes looked over to me as if she wanted me to do something. Like, bitch please, If you’re not into chicks, just don’t kiss her back; it’s not that fucking hard. And she can stop looking at me like that cause I’m not about to touch either of them and get myself sent to the principal’s office.

At least, not until I have their names written down.. I could probably ask around to find their names. Particularly the brown-haired chick, it would be nice if I could get her to be my little school girl kissing partner.

But I digress; the hall was fairly populated, and none of the other teens lingering around appeared to care about the two girls kissing, so why should I? Actually, it was hot, that might be why I should care. But I had class in a few minutes, so I didn’t have time to appreciate the girl on girl action in front of me.

Upon ignoring the two, just like everyone else seemed to do, I walked down the halls towards Mrs. Green’s classroom. The doors to her class were open and grew larger as I approached. Then, as if on cue, two adults turned in my direction and began to approach from further down the hall.

Superintendent Dent was walking with Ms. Cruse. Fuck. That woman must’ve tattled on Mia and me. Case in point, the way her gaze settled on me, displaying a sign of dark familiarity. She upturned a finger and motioned me to come towards them.

Situations like this are where I’d like to have some triggers installed in the minds of my superiors. If Mom were to beckon me towards her and intend to do something I’m not keen on, I could have her bobbin on my dick in no time flat. But in this situation, there are not too many options on the table for me to work with.

“This is the boy I was telling you about.” Ms. Cruse said. She rested her hands on her hips as she gave me a look of disapproval. “Donald, or Ronald, was his name... You should have seen what he was doing with his sister. It was...”

“Ryan,” Dent said. He had his own frown, but one that bridged on annoyance more than disdain. “And his sister’s name is Mia.” He gave Ms. Cruse a sideways look before focusing his attention on me. “Were you and your sister involved in any inappropriate behavior this morning?”

Oh wow, what a banger of a question. What did we do that didn’t count as inappropriate? Yeah, the answer to that question was a definitive yes, even if he is only referring to what happened at the school’s front courtyard.

But since when have I been known for my honesty?

“No. Sir.” I shook my head.

Ms. Cruse opened her mouth, but Superintendent Dent spoke up. “Alright, good enough for me.”

“What?” Ms. Cruse nearly spat. “I literally saw...”

“One of our most respected and responsible students, breaking our code of conduct with her brother, who she never displayed to be overly friendly to within school property for the last six years she has been here?” He spoke with a draughted out tone lined with sarcasm. “Okay. Sure, if it were just Mr. Brooks here, I might believe you, but Mia is one of our best students. I have to deal with actual acts of misconduct, so please don’t bring up any more random accusations. Or if you do, provide evidence.”

Ms. Cruse’s expression of disappointment and shock was pleasant to see. Mia’s perfect girl reputation came to my benefit for once. That’s a new one. I guess I was wrong when I said controlling Mia didn’t come with many additional benefits; if her years of built-up respect could help protect me from accusations, I call that a nice bonus.

“You want evidence? I’ll provide you with evidence...” Ms. Cruse muttered under her breath.

“Whatever.” The superintendent sighed. “From what I gather, the faculty need just as much supervision as the students. Have you seen Ms. Lia? I’ve been meaning to have a talk with her over...” Just then, he paused and realized I was still standing beside them. “You can go to class.” He said with a dismissive hand gesture. “Don’t be late for class.”

“Uh, Yes, sir,” I replied with as much respect as I can gather.. Absolutely trashing my respect for Mom and her authority isn’t a reliable trait to pick up when conversing with people outside her house.

I could feel the weight of Ms. Cruse’s eyes on me as I turned and stepped into Mrs. Green’s classroom. Hot damn, if she hated me so much for merely hugging/groping my sister, she’d go crazy if she got any idea the shit that went down behind closed doors.

Mrs. Green’s class went by relatively well without any significant hitches. Really, the old lady was too pleasant to cause stress of any kind; it feels like when people reach a certain age, they can become either extremely irksome or the exact opposite with not much middle ground.

The only downside he could think of is how fucking boring everything she had to say was, and she had a leisurely way with her words, which didn’t help.

But that’s just me grasping up nonexistent straws because even that fault can’t be upsold too much when my female classmates are all hot enough to keep my attention.

I didn’t know any of their names, except for Sabrina, who I recalled as the tall black girl Mia spied pictures of during her time on the track field. She casually rested her cheek against the palm of her hand as she attempted to stay awake; the chick had not a single clue her friend held pictures of her sexy body in her phone, and no doubt used them for sexual relief.

Aly, the girl to my left, was brunette and had her hair done in a pigtail braid that draped over the front of her right shoulder. She used both of her hands to hold her chin up as she watched the older woman speak. Two sizable breasts rested under the safety of her red buttoned-up blouse. But the top failed to hide how large her tits were; the hunched position she was in caused her boobs to practically lay on the table itself.

Man, I’d pay just to... Just to... I dunno, just to put my hand between her tits and the desk... Yes, that would be a nice place to rest them... But if I’m actually paying her money in this hypothetical situation, I might as well see if I could shove my hungry fingers down her top.

The ringing bell signaled the end of the class, and Mrs. Green let us all leave with paperwork sheets as homework to bring in tomorrow.

I had no class scheduled for the next period, so I usually spend this time browsing the internet on one of the library computers, or something else, to waddle away the time. And It’s not like I’m in one of the school’s clubs due to my server lack of interest when it comes to being social.

On my path towards the LibraryLibrary, I came across Mia, talking with her friend while looking through her locker. In every previous encounter similar to this one, either Mia would ignore me, or I would ignore her; it was always one or the other. But now I felt much more comfortable in approaching her.

And I also wanted to see her friend’s reaction to Mia’s sudden shift in feelings towards me. On that note, Mia’s friend in question was that cute Asain girl I’ve seen her hang around with before. She had a charming, nerdy look with a small chest and two meaty looking sets of legs on her petite build. She appeared to be having a pleasant conversation with my sister, oblivious to the fact that she was one of the many people Mia has definitely jilled it to through the candid photos she had saved.

“I’m definitely not asking Dave.” I heard the Asain girl say when I stepped into earshot. “But do you really think Ms. Jason is going to have us outside? I checked it’s eighty-two degrees out.”

“Wow, changing the subject, huh?” Mia bit her body lip and continued speaking with a crisp voice. “Sun is good for the skin. I hope we go out! Just wear something breathable and... like a T-Shirt, short-shorts, and stuff.” Mia’s gaze lingered on her friend’s legs for a few seconds as she said that.

Though her friend failed to notice Mia’s perverse look since her focus was on me, “Watch out. Brother alert.”

That caused Mia’s ears to perk. She blinked and glanced behind her, right before I wrapped an arm around her shoulder. Instantly, she tensed and then proceeded to melt the moment she realized who I was.

“Hey, bro.” She breathed casually and pushed the back of her short-covered ass to grind upon my crotch softly.

Through the clothing, my dick pulsed against the crease between her cheeks as I responded. “Hey, Mia. I just wanted to say hi, since I was passing by.”

“HmmmmhhhHmm.” She hummed back her response. Her hips continued to shift over my clothed dick as I held her in an embrace.

I’m starting to think she wants me to touch her, which is where all this teasing is coming from. But since she can’t detect my fingers prodding at her clothed figure, we’re stuck in this endless cycle of her trying to elicit a reaction from me and me reacting without her being aware. I’d like this to continue to the point where her teasing becomes blatant, and she just tells me to grab her tit or something. Then when I do it, and she still can’t see it, I could have a nice little laugh in her face for being so oblivious.

“This is new. I’m glad you two are getting along now.” The Asian girl tilted her head. “What happened.”

I responded before Mia could. “We realized we had a lot in common.” The temptation to reach down and grab a handful of her gyrating ass was a formidable beast to resist. But somehow, I managed.

Mia nodded her head. “You don’t have a brother. So you wouldn’t understand how nice it feels, Maria.”

“I mean.” The girl, I now know as Maria, frowned. “I have a sister in college, so I get it but like...” The situation was clearly putting her in an uncomfortable situation, but just like Mia said, there was nothing against the rules or inherently wrong with a brother and sister hugging. Though for a close friend of Maria to sudden act very affectionate towards a brother, she undoubtedly gossiped about; it must be strange. “Whatever.” She sighed. “I’m going to the gym. You coming?”

Ah, it was about time for my sister to head to track. “Yeah, I’ll be at the library for the next hour,” I said. “But I just wanted Mia to remember her bug bites...”

In my arms, Mia’s figure shifted. I could see her cheeks flush a shade of red as I added with a whisper that only she could hear, “On your tits.”

Mia blinked just as I pushed myself off her. As I stepped away from her, I was so fucking close to slapping her ass, just to see her startled figure bounce. But self-restraint is a gift I must put to use in times like this; so, I refrained from doing so. And instead, I patted her back as her blue eyes tailed me.

The last thing I saw before turning to leave was her right-hand rise to scratch the underside of her tit that pushed down on the green tank top with its bouncy weight.

She clearly wanted to say something about her newly formed bites on her titties, but Maria took her by the arm caused her to stagger back; her itching tits jiggled in her top as she was pulled away. Eventually, she relented and began to walk with her friend, as her free hand scratched the side of her breast.

Well, now I wish I had applied for a club or a sports team. Because... Okay well, definitely not a sports team; I’m not sure my lazy ass could survive that. But definitely a club of some kind. Just, something to do other than... Nothing...

I usually don’t mind wasting time on the Library computer; I could play games, browse the internet, or even fucking study if I’m in the mood to be responsible. But now that I have the 8-ball sitting around and twiddling my fingers doesn’t feel right. I could be searching for triggers, or better yet, looking for potential chicks to add to the game.

So far, I’ve written down a list.

‘Maria, Crystal, Aly, Sabrina, Ms. Cruse’

They were all the girls that caught my attention for more than an idle glance and the ones that I actually knew the name of. The two girls making out in the hall would have definitely made the list if I had known their names, but they’re safe for now.

Aly really had my mind racing; we passed each other on my way to the Library, and I forgot that she was a part of the swimming team. Though, It explains her naturally lean body shape.

Now I was thinking over the mental image of her in a bikini, or more realistically, her tight swimwear. I wonder how often she reaches down to her ass to pull out any of the stretchy material that wedges itself too tightly between her cheeks.

Damn, that’s a sight I wish I could see.

That’s when an idea crossed my mind. Yeah, it’s not something that happens too often.

‘Hey I saw you squirming earlier. Are you having bites again?’—I sent Mia a text and placed my phone down. For a few seconds, I sat there in wait for a response; when I didn’t get anything, I sighed and stood up from my seat. I can’t think of any more girls I’d want to jot down for potential conquests later, well, except for my last teacher for the day. But there’s no point in writing her name down as I’m sure I won’t be forgetting the woman anytime soon.

I might as well get some studying done while I’m here. Unfortunately, I happened to leave my biology book at home, so I had to borrow one from the Library’s shelves. I got the book and sat back down; my fingers began to flip through the pages when I noticed something sticking out.

Well, I’ll be damned.

It was a card, decked out in light blue.

Sub-Trigger. Knowledge, like anything, will eventually grow rotten. Fortunately, the right tutor can help recall what is forgotten..

A Sub-Trigger for Mia, eh? Well, that’s certainly a pleasant surprise if I’ve ever seen one. Good things come to those who wish to study. Though, I won’t be able to try this bad boy out until I get a gather on what it does at home; as amazing as it could be, testing it in the school’s walls wouldn’t be the best decision.

Looking up from the card, I noticed my phone had received a notification..

YESSS! Do you want to meet up in a bit and help me? :((((((

I smiled as my fingers typed out a response. You know I would love to. But let’s make a deal.

No more than 10 seconds later, I received a response. Her swiftness was genuinely nice to see. Previously, she would make an active stand to wait as long as possible before responding, and that is if she even chose to reply. But now, it felt like she genuinely cared to see me get back to her, probably because she knows I’m the only one who could cure her bites.

What deal??

I want to see pictures of Aly in her swimwear

omfg

So?

Really dude? You’re a freak. I’m not even on the swim team!

We established that we’re both freaks. i know u think she’s hot too.

There was a noticeable delay before she got back to me. Yeah she’s totally hot. but come on bro, how am I supposed to get pictures?

you’re a girl i dunno, you’ll have an easier time than i would. You don’t have to Mia, but I would really like it if you could manage to get some :)

A few dots appeared on the screen, showing that she was typing out a response. But then the dots paused and vanished. Well, now I wait. I have no idea if she’s going to get the pictures or not; either way, I’ll deal with her bug bites, but fingers crossed, my little pervert will pull through.

The cafeteria bustled with gossiping teens and munching faces. I surveyed the room and eyed the filled tables. There were usually a few vacant tables in which I resided, but today I wanted to sit next to my dear sister. At least, that’s what I wanted until I realized she was seated at Jaxon’s table. And I could tell it was Jaxon’s table, as he sat in the middle and was surrounded by a good amount of girls. All of which were fairly hot, half of them looked like cheerleaders, but I couldn’t associate any faces with names.

Okay, what the fuck is up with this guy. He’s like a fucking chick magnet. Now, I couldn’t give too much of a shit when he’s pulling in random chicks, but Mia is mine. I’m not going to fucking share her.

It was easy to grab Mia’s attention; she wasn’t one of the girls seated too close to him. I tapped her by the shoulder, and she glanced up.

Her eyes brightened, and her lips upturned into a smile. “Ryan! Hey!” The attention she was giving Jaxon appeared to vanish as she jumped up and stood closer to me than her previous self ever would. Her breasts mashed against my chest, and I could feel her subtly massaging her itching boobs onto me through the feeling of her erect nipples. “Can you help me with...”

“Yeah.” I interrupted, just wanting to get her away from that guy. “Where can we go for privacy?”

Mia knew just the place. She took me by the hand and escorted me out the cafeteria, through an on-rails pathway down a few halls. We stopped as the hall led to a dead-end, with a single door that Mia pushed open.

“No one comes down here.” She said and pulled me into the darkroom. There was a switch beside the door, I flicked, and a dull light pittered on above us.

“Wow...” I said. The room we were in appeared to be a janitor’s closet, though there was barely anything of use in here. Just a mop bucket and a few empty shelves with garbage scattered across the floor and a large metal plate covering a section of the wall. “How did you find out about this place....” My voice trailed off as my focus turned onto my sister, who pulled the green tank top she wore over her head. Her breasts were drawn upwards along with the clothing as she rose it over her head. Then those bags of fat lost their hold on the top, and they sprang down to slap against her smooth chest and jiggle before my eyes.

My dick was on high alert, and Mia noticed the tent in my pants. She grinned. “I love how fucked up you are.”

It took me a bit to consciously understand what she said, cause you know. Boobs. Her large freckle splatter tits that rose and fell as she breathed and her fully erect nips that protruded off the soft fleshy mounds that grew from her chest were enough to make a man forget his own name.

“Hey hey...” I shook my head and looked up to her smirking lips. “I’m not the one that dragged my sister into a closet and took off my shirt.”

“Yeah, if you did that. I would soo tell Mom; you’d be in the dog house for months.” Mia hooked an arm under her tits and lifted them.

I gulped. The way her freckles ripped across her skin would never get old.

Her arms pushed into the yielding mass, and her erect nipples poked out and rested right atop her arm. “Maybe if you...” Her hand rose up and scratched directly at her right nipple for a few hard and long seconds. “If you helped me with these bites, I might not tell Mom.”

Haha, I know she was teasing. But her believing she still has the ability to manipulate Mom, when in reality that skill is all mine now, was hilarious.

“So what’s it gonna be, bro?”

“I’ll help you with that...” I pretended to mull the thought over. “If you can be a dear and show me the pictures you took.”

Mia blinked and rolled her eyes. She released her arm, causing her tits to fall down and bounce. “Maybe I took then. Maybe I didn’t.” She flashed me her teeth. “Help me out, and I might show you after.”

It was fun to see her attempt to bargain when really, I have nothing to lose here. “Oh, please, Mia? Could you show me the pictures first? Maybe then I will...”

“Fine!” Mia sighed. She reached into her back pocket and drew out her phone. “Here.”

Right there, in front of me, were a bunch of candid pictures of Aly. Mia held out the device for me to look at them all; I took it and began to zoom in and swipe at the images. “Holy shit... I didn’t think you took them.”

“Yeah, well, I did it for you.” She shrugged. “I had to dismiss myself from class just. But whatever.”

The pictures were of fantastic quality, to the point where it was like she brought me into the images and froze time itself. Mom had bought Mia a top of the line phone, and its image quality definitely showed. Aly was in every shot, just like I had requested. She wore a cherry-red one-piece swimsuit; it clutched to her body tight enough to resemble a second layer of skin. And her large bust bulged out the top; it was entirely modest with no cleavage showing. At least that is what I thought until I flipped over a few more images and noticed Mia took some pictures of Aly and the rest of the team stretching.

“How the...” I breathed. They were all taken perfectly. I never knew my little sister had the potential to become such a perverted menace with her camera. She went from screaming to Mom whenever she caught wind of me doing something dirty to maturing into a perverted menace herself. Except, she’s way better at this than I could ever fucking be. I mean, look at the picture proof; they were all fucking fantastic! The images of the team stretching in particular. All of their asses swallowed the backs of their swimwear between two meaty cheeks, and another picture showed them watching their waist behind them and extending their backs. The action had their tits jutting out from their chests and displaying their true sizes without any extra clothing to obscure them. “How did you get these?”

“Passive-Trigger,” Mia said; the sudden shift in tone to a bland, lifeless drone caught my attention. “When Ryan asks me to do something and says the word “please.” I will be very likely to do it depending on how many favors Ryan has done for me. Most of my triggers will leave me grateful and believing Ryan did me a favor. Those favors will stack up and be used when he uses this Passive- Trigger.... If he does something for me, I will be more likely to do something for him....”

“Oh shit,” I said. “I wasn’t expecting a Passive..”

“Unlike you,” Mia said, completely interrupting me and continuing on as if she hadn’t just been in a robotic state a few seconds ago. “They don’t think I’m a pervert. So It’s pretty easy. Now...” She took a step towards me. “You promised...”

“Right,” I said. Pocketing her phone, I placed my hand on her shoulders and pushed her towards the floor. “Get down.”

She tilted her head in a sign of confusion but otherwise didn’t object.

“My cum is the lotion you need.”

After those words left my mouth, any of her arising bewilderment was killed on the spot. She nodded her head in silence, with her large blue eyes trained on my dick as I dropped my pants and fished it out. I let my erect meat slip down and bob just before my cute sister’s face; her warm breaths tickled my aroused member. My finger crept down to wipe up a single blob of precum seeping from my tip, and I gently smeared it on the head of her diamond hard nipple.

“Cup them, so I don’t miss. And be ready to rub it in.”

Mia stared in silence and gulped. She nodded and brought her hands up to mash her freckle splattered tits against each other and create a massive round target of tit for me to aim towards.

“Perfect,” I said; my hand started to pump one off in a familiar motion. My sister kneeling beneath me, looked up towards the dick bobbing in her face with an eye of hopeful fascination. A slight blush could be seen forming behind the soft freckled that adorned her cheeks; she knew this was fucked. Or at least, a part of her was aware of the line we crossed by committing this act, but she didn’t care.

If she really wanted me to stop, she could leave, call someone, or just use this situation to throw me into the dog house. But instead, she knelt before me, completely docile, the fiery and annoyingly loud voice she constantly harassed me with was muffled down and forgotten. She looked up into my eyes with her own large blue irises. Her arms presented her maturing freckle splattered breasts to be coated in her brother’s sticky ejaculate.

Shit, this is a beautiful sight, Mia held all this potential to be a cute sexy little sister cum magnet this whole fucking time, and I didn’t know about it until she turned eighteen. (For legal and moral reasons.) It was too good seeing her little face with big eyes and even bigger tits looking up at me. I had to take a picture of this moment, if only so that I could tease her in the future.

Mia’s eyes shifted away from my dick when I released my hold on it and used her phone camera to take a picture of her subdued position. She opened her mouth right as a second camera flash sent her eyes into a feat of uncontrolled blinking.

“What are you..”

“You’re beautiful, Mia,” I said, in a completely honest response. Even in a dimly lit closet, being stripped of her bratty personality and disdain towards me left a genuinely cute and charmingly beautiful sister that I had no idea I wanted.

She’s just... She’s precious.

“T... Thanks..” Mia blushed, her eyelid fluttered, and she looked towards the ground for a second or two before she bit her lip and looked back up at the camera. “But don’t take p—”

Snap

Mia blinked.

“I thought you wanted help taking selfies? Was I wrong?” I lowered her phone. “I’m sorry Mia I—”

“No!” Her arms reached out, and I soon had my falling hands covered by her own. She nearly jumped forward to stop me, her breasts wobbled naturally against her chest, and the head of my cock poked brushed between her lips for a brief moment as she spoke. “I... Please take pictures of me...” Her breath sent a pleasure-filled tingle to dance from the head of my cock, to the head of my... Head...

“Fuck...” I breathed through a shutter. “If you want Mia....” A sly grin appeared on my face that she failed to pick up on as I raised her camera again; I tilted her phone to adjust the angle to look directly down on her blond head, just to really show how the size of her tits overshadows her face. “I just need you too... Jut out your tits for me..”

“Okay.” She did exactly as I commanded and presented her breasts for the camera. “But...” She pouted. “My.. My boobs still itch....” Her hand came up to the side of her left breast, and she used her fingernails to scratch the underside of her tit.

I studied the way her skin and the freckles shifted from the force of her scratch. The light brown nipple that sat atop her exposed tit moved with the rest of her juicy flesh; it was lined with a series of minuscule goosebumps. “Yeah yeah...” My cock twitched, and I licked my lips. “I’m going to help you Mia, don’t worry. You know I love you.”

Snap

“I don’t have to say it. Lay on the floor and arch your back.” I took another picture and got down to my knees. The phone shifted to the side, and I angled the image so that I could get a nice profile shot of her slender and bare stomach topped off by her mass of fat protruding from her chest. Her body was encased in a shade of shadow, lined by the dim light overhead that danced around the edge of her curved figure. The camera light flashed, saving this image to her phone indefinitely.

“Well I...” Her voice came out as a mumble muffled by her hair.. “I love you too...” She turned around after a motion from me prompted her to stand on her hands and knees to present her ass.

An ass that filled up her short shorts. I could eye a nice underline of bubbly fat cheeks sitting atop both of her thighs. They looked so fucking edible, I wish I could just get a feel for her warm flesh. Touching her clothed body is one thing, but just grazing my fingers bubbly underside of her juicy buttocks would be something else.

But if I touched her in any way she’d be uncomfortable with, it’s game over for this trigger... Sure, I placed my hand on the clothed portion of her ass, and no reaction came out from my petite sister. But that creamy skinned ass... Mia wouldn’t...

Wait... Would she be pissed if I touched her down here? Just an innocent brush against her legs? Sure, the real Mia would scream and do anything she could to get me punished.

But this Mia...

I trust her...

“Shake your ass for the camera.”

Mia proceeded to do so, without responding, her cute peach-shaped buttocks shifted through the stale air.

And I think she trusts me...

Snap

“Stop.”

Her ass stopped shifting. I let my hand move on its own, and my hand clasped hungrily around her upper thigh.

Silence.

Oh my god.

I smiled.

Oh shit! Hahaha! Fuck yeah!

I squeezed her thigh and proceeded to shift my hand up and down.

Mia didn’t react, she didn’t freak out, the photoshoot trigger didn’t break. And from what I remember, if I touch her in a manner her conscious self would be against, she’d snap out of it; meaning, even if she won’t admit it to me, my un-trigger manipulated sister is totally fine with my touching her upper to inner thigh.

Fuck... She doesn’t have a problem with this! Every second I stay with her, she gets more and more comfortable around me. Who knows how this will evolve as time goes on?

Temptation had my hand continue to explore her backside; I trailed my hands from her upper thigh to the back of her knees, which rested against the ground. My face even shifted forwards to lightly sniff at her legs to her thighs and butt. Yes, she was just outside; the faint musky smell of sweat-stained her skin, but the aroma was intoxicating.

Every few seconds, I’d snap a picture for my personal use and to make sure she doesn’t get suspicious. Eventually, I had to stop, curiosity killed the cat, and in this case, curiosity will break the trance. I was a few seconds away from placing my face against her barely covered ass when sense flowed back into me.

I stopped and instinctively sniffed at her natural scent before backing away. My dick wasn’t ready to have her snap out of it just yet. And I don’t think perverted Mia is at the point where she’d be fine with her brother sticking his face between her ass cheeks. Legs and even inner thigh rubbing could be played off as an affectionate thing she’d allow because she likes me, but going into ass eating territory might be a step too far too soon.

“Twerk for me, stand to the side.”

Snap

Taking a few steps back, I began to stroke my dick as I enjoyed the sight of Mom’s dear daughter taking a firm hold of her meaty thighs and proceeding to arch her back and twerk for her brother. She was naked save for the undersized shorts she wore, her body standing to the side in a way that displayed her perfectly shaped figure as she shook her rump and sent her tits jiggling against her chest between flashes from the camera.

“Perfect Mia.”

Snap

“You’re doing great!”

Snap

“Moan. Moan Mia, let me hear it.”

Mia shut her eyes and licked her lips before letting out the cutest arousal-filled moan I’ve ever heard escape her lips. Not that there were many other moans to contend with.

“Again.. Louder!”

“A.. AA’Hhh! Mmm...”

“Slap your ass for me.”

She raised her hand and cracked it down on her right ass cheek.

“Oh yes...” Snap I smiled after catching that on camera. “Yes yes! You’re amazing Mia!“

Snap

“God, you’re so fucking amazing.” I kept the compliments going. It looked like every time I sent her a kind remark; She grew more and more fond of me. And the more affectionate points I score, the more I’ll be able to do with my perverted sister without resulting in triggers.

Also, seeing my little pervert blush at my words was the cutest thing ever. Fuck, she was blushing right now.

“Turn around and lean forward.” Snap “Squeeze your tits together between your arms, and wink to the camera.“

She did as she was told. A warm blush sat clearly on her cheeks as she flashed me a wink; her arms pressed together, mashing her cleavage against each other and making her tits explode outwards for the flashing camera.

“Perfect! Perfect! You’re perfect!” Snap “I love you so much! Stay right there but get on your knees.“

Mia kept silent as she lowered to her knees; her freckle sprinkled cleavage stayed emphasized in her new position, even jiggling after she took her new stance.

I dropped her phone to the ground, honestly not giving a shit about it as I wrapped my hands around my dick and began to pump it, my target, her tits because my sister had bites that only her brother could cure. She looked at my dick, and with realization flashing on her adorable features, she shuffled forward and adjusted her tits to stay only a few feet away from my throbbing tip.

That was good for her because that helped me aim my load; I exploded white chode, and not a single splotch missed its mark. Not a single fucking splotch. In the next few seconds, I filled her cavern of cleavage with warm sticky cum, and splattered the rest onto the upper round expanse of milky freckle coated tit. She wanted her boobs covered in cream?

Well, shit, they were coated from head to mother fucking toe.

It was the least I could do.

“Okay...” I said between multiple hard breaths. “We’re done.”

Mia watched, with not a trance of objections, as I wiped the tip of my spent cock on her tits; she held her naturally juicy mounds in the palm of her hands. Obviously, her tits overflowed a bit between and over her fingers. But she did a decent job in keeping them up; with the sheer size of those mounds Mom blessed her with, I can’t fault her.

Really, I couldn’t fault her regardless of what she did. It wouldn’t fucking matter if she robbed a bank or held up a fucking nursing home; with how adorable she looked right now, she could do whatever the fuck she wants, and I’d just want to protect her.

Which is what I’m doing... Kinda.

I didn’t like the way she was fawning over that other Jaxon dude; he may have something that the girls are finding attractive, but he won’t have Mia. She’s mine, literally as in she’s my sister and anyone else.

Except for Zoey, I guess...

But also figuratively.

I dragged and wiped the cock across her rack and stepped back. My sister’s chest was completely coated in my white spunk. Yes. He might be cute to the chicks, but I claimed Mia, and my cum was going to soak into her skin to prove it.

At least, I think some of it might seep into her pours, you know, kinda like lotion; honestly, I’m not sure how that works. I could probably ask Mom about that sometime.

“Hey Mom, I came on Mia’s tits. If she leaves it there for a few hours, would it seep into the fat milkers you gave her?”

I smiled down at Mia. She proceeded to rub and massage her breasts while still on her knees; she really wanted to make sure to get her tits all nice and covered. Her tits were starting to have a nice sticky sheen to them, and she hefted her right breast up to move a blob of cum she gathered onto her hand and smear it under her boob. She let go, and it fell down to slap against her flattened toned chest, which she developed through her healthy lifestyle.

Yeah, Mom would definitely punish me if she found out what I did to her dear daughter. But like mother like daughter, am I right? She brought this beautiful petite young woman into this world to be subservient to me, in the same vein as her.

“Hey Mia,”

Mia’s hand paused. It was tucked under her other boob; she was in the process of spreading my cum under her tit when she stopped to look up at me.

“Hmm?” She blinked.

“Kiss my cock.” I stopped forward and angled the head of my dick directly in her face.

There was no trigger for this. But I wanted to see her reaction. By now, I was confident I’d have to do a lot to get her to tattle on me. Before, if I did anything wrong, she’d have me thrown in the dog house, but now? Well, she loves me too much to do that. Right?

“Wh.. What?” She blinked again, looked up at me, then shifted her eyes back down to my dick that now bobbed a few inches from her soft lips.

I could see her nostril flare up slightly as she quietly sniffed.

She licked her lips. A blush was adamant on her cheeks.

There wasn’t anything forcing her to do it. Maybe with the exception of the perverted and dotting sister triggers. The choice was hers. Right now, she saw this as it was. Her brother had just asked her to kiss the head of her cock.

What is she going to do?

I noticed her bottom lip twitch, and she licked it a second time, much slower than before.

She blinked. “N- No, I’m not doing that dude... But...” Her eyes lingered on my cock, and then she blinked rapidly as if she had just realized what she was doing. “But thanks so much for this!” She looked down to her tits and jiggled and bounced them back into her green tank top. “I owe you big time! Big time! You’re like, the best—”

“No problem,” I said and stepped closer to her. The space between us was small enough that my cock brushed against the tip of her nose. “You can make it up to me by kissing my dick.”

“Ryan...” She held her blush but only shifted her head back enough to remove the contact between her nose and my cock. “I’m not... I’m not doing that. I love you. But come on, you know that’s like, not cool.”

“Okay...” I sighed and moved back a step.

Mia picked up on the depressing note of my voice almost instantly, and she was about to move up to her feet.

“But can you kiss my cock, please?”

She stopped. One foot was on the ground beside her knee. Both of her blue eyes, for a split second, glazed over, and she blinked. “Well...” She said and gazed up at me. The contact didn’t last too long, as in just a second, she focused on my crotch, particularly the tip of my dick. “Okay...” She exhaled a warm breath onto my cock, and licked her lips. “But just like... Just this once dude...”

“Yeah yeah... I mean, of course.” I didn’t care to hold back my grin. Not that she’d notice it with how dead set her focus was on my dick. A tingle made my spent member tingle with the current of lust-filled life when her delicate fingers wrapped around my shaft.

She leaned her head in.

“Thanks for this, Mia. I love you. This is,” I had to pause to find words that would make her grow more affectionate towards me. “This is really nice of you. You’re the best sister. I know no one else would.”

“Yeah, you can shut up,” Mia said; she casually pumped my cock, and leaned forward. Close enough that her lips grazed my dick as she continued speaking. “I love you too, so...” I felt her tongue tease my tip along with the words that left her mouth. “It’s whatever, bro.”

Then she kissed me.

Or, really, my dick.

Her lips wrapped around the tip of my member, and she shared her spit as she gave my meat a small innocent peck. And that’s what it was, small and innocent, as innocent as a sister kissing her brother’s cock could be. It lasted for a second but felt an eternity. Her pillow-like lips did nothing but spread pleasure willing up my groin.

Then, just as soon as it began, it ended. She pulled her face back and opened her mouth to say something; I’m not sure what, but it was probably something sarcastic as she clearly enjoyed teasing me despite she herself being probably more perverted than me.

Whatever she was going to say, I cut her off.

“Kiss it like you mean it. Please.”

I wasn’t sure how much of the affection or favor points this would use up, or how many I even have stored, but since just a second later, she was now planting a second kiss on my cock, I knew I had saved enough. Also, this wasn’t just a kiss; no, she had an entire half of my shaft in her mouth. Now, I wouldn’t say I’m the largest guy in town or even anything notably stacked. But it’s decently sized, and Mia proved that point with the way she struggled to fit most of it in her little mouth.

The petite girl tried her best. She didn’t have the most sizable mouth, along with the rest of her; even her big melons aren’t that large in comparison to other girls I’ve seen walking around in this school. Fortunately, her smaller build makes every aspect of her appear large; her tits tower over her small frame, her ass overshadows her petite hips. So yeah, her mouth was filled by my dick pretty fast, but she got close to the base.

Then I remembered she’s kissing it, which is completely different than blowing. She instantly pulled her mouth out, causing a massive string of saliva to keep her connected to it, and jumped right back into covering my cock with kisses. Spit bored from between her lips and my meaty dick; it dripped and splattered around the room, onto her bare shoulders her cum-coated cleavage. Loud wet squelch sounds echoed about as my sweaty crotch was soon home to a copious amount of my little sister’s saliva.

Fuck. I wish I was ready to cum again, cause I’d totally be down to explode directly in her face.

But alas, she had to finish eventually, and after providing me with one last and extrushingly long kiss directly to the head of my cock that lasted a good six seconds; maybe more, I was a bit dazed at that point. She moved her head back, leaving a large string of spit to break apart and fall directly between her tits and stain her shirt and bare legs.

“Ahhh...” She breathed out heavily, her tits now coated in com and spattered by her own breasts hefted up and down as she breathed heavily. I appreciated the sight of a single drop of spit that tricked down and around her tit, which disappeared into her cleavage as she gathered her breath. “There...” She said, continuing to breath heavily, and licked her lips. “Happy?”

“Fuck...” I took a few wavering steps back. “Fuck yes.”

She blinked and smiled. Suddenly, she was back up to her feet, tits and sticky reflective cleavage jiggling from how fast she sprang up. I watched her boobs settle with bouncing wobbles that slowly died down; I especially appreciated the sight of her nipples. Both of them stood out proud through her tank top.

Someone was clearly aroused. Which makes sense. I was the only one who got off in this situation. And the heat really picked up when she started kissing my dick, the photoshoot and bug bites triggers were both masking the sexual nature to her, so it would make sense why those didn’t leave her too significantly aroused.

“Good.” She held her smile. “Cause I’m hungry. Come with me to lunch?”

“Yeah well,” I grabbed my pants. “I’m not sure I want to hang out with that Jaxon guy.”

“Fuck him.” Mia dismissed the notion I made with a backhanded wave. “I’d totally rather hang out with you. Or I could introduce you to my other friends. They’re all kinda hotttt.”

“Really?!” I said that a bit more hopeful than I wanted to. But using Mia to help me find and get to know other girls that could potentially be added to the game was an opportunity I’d definitely jump on.

“Yeah!”

“You think they’d be fine with me there?”

“Well,” Mia frowned. “They better be. If they have a problem with my brother, then they’re going to have a problem with me.”

I stared at her for a few seconds before muttering. “God I love this version of you so fucking much...”

“This version of me?” She tilted her head.

“N- Nothing!” I pulled up my pants. “Let’s go!”

Ms. Flores sat at her desk while the students filed in through the open door to her classroom. She was scrolling her eyes through the syllabus and only glanced up to check the time every few seconds.

I managed to slip through between the crowd of teens and maneuver to my desk without her noticing me. Not that I was actively trying to avoid stirring up a conversation with the women; fuck, I think literally everyone in class likes her to some extent. By far, she’s one of the youngest teachers in school—someone extremely relatable and a person who never acts as if she’s above her students. The woman graduated from Richard Schnoz High School, and shortly after her graduation, she proceeded to enter college. Then six years later, she managed to score her degree. Now she teaches a class in her most comfortable subject.

And that complete lackadaisical/casual air to her is entirely contagious. I’m sure it’s not just me who feels that relaxed aura the moment I step into her room. Sure, she didn’t look up and greet every single student that entered; but she didn’t need to. She knew everyone’s name and was generally knowledgeable of each person to a decent degree; if anything, her laid back personality was more natural than any of the teachers who profess to be enormously over-excited in working with teenagers in the morning.

That’s why I want her.

Well, not the only reason... That point is clear by just one look at her. Though I described how much the monkey part of my brain appreciated her body back in chapters six or seven, so I’ll give you a quick rundown. Hot. Hispanic. Light golden brown skin. Sharp, distinct facial features. You know the drill. In all honesty, she was quite similar to Zoey, just less muscular and thickly built. Her body was more on the slim-thick side of things when in compared to my cop sister. But it was nice that they were both so similar in beauty and personality; the two were close friends growing up, and I assume they’re still in contact with each other.

With how much the two hung around each other while I was growing up, I saw Ms. Flores as a family friend. I’m pretty sure I could call her Jaden, and she wouldn’t be too upset with me using her first name. That’s not implying that I am anyone special; honestly, I’m pretty sure anyone here could use her first name outside of class, and she wouldn’t bat an eye, but a man can dream.

“Okay.”

Ms. Flores closed her book and looked up to the class; she silently scanned over each desk and made a mental note of who was and wasn’t present. The school required her to jot down any tardy students, something she begrudgingly did despite vocally displaying her disdain of writing up anyone for showing up late. Apparently, from both her and Zoey’s word, Ms. Flores was almost constantly late herself, and she practically failed because of those habits, so it must genuinely hurt the teacher to hand out the punishments that she was forced to take herself.

She stood up as she looked from student to student; her eyes landed on me and lingered for an extra second before continuing to pan around the room.

I appreciated that. She didn’t want to make a scene about me finally showing up after nearly what seemed like a week of missing class when the woman could have easily put the room’s focus on me for no reason just to rub it in.

And I also appreciated the way she casually leaned her weight on her extended hands, pressing against the table while she looked over the class. I’m sure she didn’t intend to, but her posture. Tied with her blouse’s form-fitting nature, she made it look like she was jutting out her chest towards us. In reality, she wasn’t doing anything special, but her bust size was fairly impressive, certainly bigger than Zoey’s. However, my older sister was certainly packing it more in the ass department. Not that Ms. Flores was sporting anything close to a subpar ass; no, it’s just Zoey’s ass was something forged from the gods.

But back to the teacher’s titties.

Yeah, it’s a shame Ms. Flores is entirely and utterly modest. The school’s dress code is very lax, yet you won’t even see anything close to a hint of her light bronzed cleavage unless it’s fairly hot and she happens to have one button undone while she’s leaning forward to type something down on her laptop. This situation occurred once, and yes, I did use that opportunity to engrain her cleavage into my memory.

The situation was similar to Mom’s. She was always rebuking any signs of perversion around the house and actively avoided appearing sexual, which just made me want to sexual her more. And now she’s walking around the house with her cleavage exposed to her son’s eyes.

In Ms. Flore’s case, her desire to keep herself appearing modest and professional while also coming off as casual and relatable only makes me want to see the body that she is always keeping hidden behind a lab coat and a buttoned-up blouse.

Speaking of that lab coat, this was one of the rare instances where she didn’t have it on; it was draped around the back of her office chair. Its absence helped make her top stand out to the perverted eye; the blouse was definitely appropriate in every way of the word; it just so happened that the body underneath was built to attract potential mates. What a shame she chose to hide it from anyone who would want to choose to make her a mommy.

While I was letting my perversion run rampant, Ms. Flores was actually doing her job and was running over things she had discussed in the last few days. You know, the days I skipped because my Mom let me stay in to play videogames.

What a horrible mother, right? God, who taught her such shit parenting... Letting her kid stay home so many days in a row... Fuck...

Yeah, Ms. Flores gave everyone a rundown over a few recent bits of relevant information before an unprompted quiz was handed out. She said that she had been instructed to make the test a surprise after a few students gave her less than positive looks. Those unpleasant students were relaxed somewhat when Ms. Flores told them that everything on the quiz was talked about in her recent recap; and that if they paid attention in just the last few minutes, they would be fine.

What a shame then that I managed to both miss class and her recap, so any hope of doing decently in this quiz was just grasping at stray straws. But I wasn’t too worried. What’s a failed test going to matter in the long run when I have her mind filled with triggers?

Besides, my time was well spent taking in her beautiful figure, the woman could have easily gone into the field of modeling, but she chose to be a teacher instead... God, that just her so much more appealing... Hypothetically speaking, if she was a model, then every bitch in the west would get to see her feminine form. But once I have her name written down, my eyes will be the only things soaking in the bronze-skinned beauty...

Or not. Honestly, I have no fucking idea what trigger’s the 8-ball will give him. For now, all I can do is fucking daydream.

And daydream I fucking did. For an hour and thirty minutes. Ms. Flores stood at the side of the whiteboard when she checked the time.

“Ah, look at that. I’m done here.” As casually as she could, she walked over to the front of her desk and dropped her leg across its wooden surface before sitting down. In the small pocket of her form-fitting jeans, she retrieved a pack of peanuts and ripped it open. “I’ve honestly been done for a while. But they’re getting on me for not being “strict” enough...” The woman rolled her eyes and moved a strand of dark brown hair behind her ear. “So to stick it to them, I just made stuff up for the last fifteen minutes. You all would know that if you were paying attention...” She brought a clenched fist to her mouth and coughed out the names of people around me who were half, if not nearly, asleep on their desks. “Mikey, Sam, Alex, and Dan.” The heads of said students popped up to attention like deers being called out, though the humorous and somewhat playful look on Ms. Flores face showed that she wasn’t upset in the slightest.

I guess that’s one of the benefits of having such a young teacher. She knew quite well how it felt to be in a boring class. But I can’t imagine why these guys would want to sleep; maybe the girls, sure, but my fellow warm-blooded guys? Fuck, I guess not everyone has the same tastes as me. Unless I was dead tired, Ms. Flores could keep me awake for hours, and she wouldn’t even have to do anything. She could just stand there and breathe. Maybe move her leg every few seconds. Or the occasional stretch.

“Good morning.” She smiled at the faces that she had caught half asleep. “I hope you weren’t asleep for too long because I don’t have time to recap everything again.” Just as the words left her mouth, the bell began to ring loudly throughout the school. “I may have made up everything for the last fifteen minutes, but everything else you all are going to need to know for your homework assignment. I’ll email the details once I have the time. See you tomorrow.”

Those words prompted the departure of everyone, including me. I made an attempt to slip out with the crowd, Ms. Flores was a genuinely nice woman, but I really didn’t want to have a talk with her about my infrequent attendance rate. Besides, I had similar conversations with all of my other teachers, and it was getting old.

Unfortunately, I used the word “attempt” before for a reason. She caught me through the wall of my fellow students and made direct eye contact. How that was managed when I wasn’t even looking at her was beyond me.

“Hey, Ryan.” She said. Her soft accent was ever so soft and inviting. “Come here for a second.”

I gulped, and after a brief spell of hesitation, made a turn to stand in front of her. She still sat on the side of her desk; I could see how her meaty ass yielded to her bodyweight atop the table, which didn’t help in making me appear confident or really anything but flustered.

“Are you okay?” A sudden, honest, concerned question left her soft lips as she furrowed her brow and ironed her dark eyes on me. “Obviously, I’ve noticed your absences. Is there anything you want to talk about?”

Oh, damn. She really was a sweet woman. It almost makes me feel bad for wishing to introduce her to the 8-ball.

Almost.

“No. I’m okay,” I said, my hand casually rubbed at my shoulder. “I’ve just been dealing with stuff.”

That was technically true.

The Hispanic woman’s gaze was soft. “If you have any reason for not being able to show up, or anything really. Just tell me, Ryan, I’ll write you off, and we can pretend it never happened.”

I blinked.

She said this without the use of a trigger? I... Wow.

“Just give me any valid reason, and I’d understand. I’m pretty sure Zoey gave you my number at one point; don’t be shy to send me a text. Trust me. I know the things you can be going through. I mean, you just feel like pulling your hair out sometimes... I didn’t really have anyone looking out for me, and the stress... It got to me... I’m not going to let that happen to you. If you need me, you can find me.” Her smile was so warm; I could feel myself melting. “I don’t want your sister upset with me for pushing around her little bro.” She said that with a smirk while her hand reached to the stack of papers sitting on her right.

She fumbled with them as I stood there and gathered my words. “Thanks. Ms. Flores.” She held her smile as she sorted through the sheets of paper. It was clear she took my absences as a sign of some household or personal stress interfering with my academic life, but fuck, if you read just one of the latest chapters, you know how far that is from the fucking truth. “I’ll remember that.”

“Good. Because I expect you to inform me next time something happens. If you come in and I can see you’re going through something. We’re going to have problems.” Her smile shifted into a flat look, and sudden forcefulness took me somewhat aback. “On that note. Here...” She found what she was looking for and handed me one of the sheets. It was my quiz, the one from before I had no doubt failed. “I’m sure you bombed it, so I’ll let you take it home and redo it. Bring it in tomorrow. I’ll grade it then, deal?”

I blinked.

“Deal!”

“Good.” Her flat look returned to that comforting smile that made me feel warm inside. “And I meant what I said. I’m here to help you succeed. I don’t care if the school has a problem with my methods. They’ll just have to deal with it.” She shrugged and added. “You enjoy the rest of your day.” Before popping a peanut into her mouth. “Want some?”

I looked at her outstretched hand and smiled. “Sure.” Tanking a few peanuts and plopping them into my mouth, I gave my teacher a dismissive wave and headed for the door.

Yes, I’ll be enjoying the rest of my day. And the week, for that matter, especially once I have a few triggers planted in her that will make this class a bit more interesting... It is unfortunate that she has to be so fucking nice; that just makes going through with this a bit harder.

But being nice won’t save her, maybe before I would have hesitated in mind-controlling someone with such a kind heart.

But that Ryan is a thing of the past...

Whether that’s a good or bad thing... Well, only time will tell.

The cab pulled up the driveway to my house; the relatively large abode sat a few ways off from the cul-de-sac road. Yes, I supposed I do have it good. Even before the 8-ball, my parents let me stay in this decently sizable house without asking for much in return. Mom kept the pressure on me to find a stable job, but even when I had a line of work, as brief as it ended up being, she didn’t even ask once for rent money..

I guess with her and Dad’s high-paying jobs; she didn’t really need money from her kids, so she never bothered asking. Mom just wanted to teach her children the arts of being a responsible and functioning member of society. She gave a place to live and food to eat free of charge; but did so at a cost, not in the form of money. Mia, Zoey, and I had to actually do shit. There was no maid, and there was no housekeeping; it was just us. We kept the grass trimmed; we kept the kitchen cleaned, washed the dishes, vacuumed, took out the trash, worked on the cars, bla-bla-bla, all the household shit.

So, it really felt like...

“Excuse me, sir.”

“Hmm?” I looked to the rearview mirror and met the eyes of the scruffy man that sat in the front seat.

“This is your destination, yes?”

“Uh, Yeah yeah... Sorry, I was just.. You know, letting my mind wander and...”

The man didn’t look the least bit amused.

“You know you’re right. It’s just needless filler... I’ll get out.” The door was pushed open; I stepped out and closed it with an absent shove. “Thanks for the ride,” I said and stepped towards the house.

Only a few seconds passed before the driver called out. “And, what. No tip?”

I paused.

“Oh. Umm... Hmm...” The question prompted me to retrieve my wallet and search through its contents. I had a lot of twenties lying in there, having made use of Mom’s allowance passive trigger a bit more than I morally should.

But come one, any morals were thrown out days ago. My wallet was carrying nearly three hundred dollars in straight twenties. It kills to have an extremely and, financially, successful mother as a mind-controlled bitch.

Was the word bitch too harsh? Well, I’m not taking it back.

“Here you go.” I handed the man two hundred through his rolled-down window.

The man looked at my outstretched hand hesitantly for a few seconds. His eyes then widened after he had counted the money and peered his gaze up at me. “That much for a ten-minute drive?”

“Yeah sure.” I shrugged and dropped the money. It fell onto the passenger seat.

But the driver didn’t seem to care; instead, he began to fumble with his pocket before extending out his business card. “Here! If you want me to drive you somewhere else, I’d be...” His voice died down as I was already halfway up the driveway.

The money didn’t really mean anything to me. I have Mom as a reliable endless source of income. It doesn’t even feel like mine because it isn’t. As long as she’s working at that high paying hospital and coming back with those stacked paychecks, I don’t see myself needing to work a day in my life. Now I totally understand why she put her foot down when it came to overtly pamper her kids; she wanted us to work for our shits because otherwise, we’d grow up spoiled. But fuck, those triggers are turning her into a shit-tier mother if I could go around throwing money like it’s garbage; she just hasn’t realized it yet.

No one was home; Mia always stayed late to continue training with the track team. So I had the house to breathe and start on my homework.

Right?

Ops, sorry, I meant to type: Yeah, right.

As if I’d do my work now when I could be looking for triggers, fuck that.

Which is why I found myself in my parent’s bedroom. It was always a treat to enter this private room; well “private” if I actually feared my mother’s presence, which I don’t. Heh... Since the game began, this place shifted into my playground for finding triggers, I could always find a new place to look; but a common place to start would always be the hamper. I’ve become a pro at distinguishing what belonged to my mother, and then her natural worn scent would soon find itself very familiar with my nostrils. It’s the only real way to get a taste of her when she’s not around. For now, at least.

I stole one of her panties and kept it pressed to my face as I continued searching around her room; I would open up drawers and cabinets in search of some discrete card that evaded my sights so far.

And the jackpot was found when I lifted the lamp which stood on her nightstand; a white card laid flat beneath it.

I swiped the card and placed down the lamp.

“Sub-Trigger. A good mother will love her son, and to spend time with him will never pose to be a problem, regardless of the situation. The ones she chose to nurture, raise, and protect mean the world to her. If her son wishes to cuddle up to his loving mother, she couldn’t possibly deny any kind of advance, as long as the intent stays innocent in nature. Ask her to watch something with you, go ahead; observe how she reacts. And don’t be afraid to get handsy.”

Oh, a long one? It might take me a bit of time to unpack this bad boy...

Just then, my ears picked up on the faint sound of metal fiddling with a socket of some kind.

Keys.

Right after that realization, I heard the front door shift open.

Well, that’s either Mia or Mom. Either way, I have two new triggers to try out on both of them.

I took one last and deep inhale into Mom’s worn pantie, it’s soft fabric was sucked free from the musk it contained; the tangy aroma left me light-headed and aroused. Perfect for whoever has just entered this house.

My house...

I may not pay the bills, but I control the woman that does. That power means I essentially own this joint; god help everyone who lives here cause they’ve become my toys. They just didn’t know it yet.